Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Yukira April Aoyama
User Image
Im hungry

Yukira couldn't help but feel she was ignored and stepped into the mansion staying near the door for several seconds before calling out "is any one home" the smell of people obvious to her yet at the same time a ominous feeling came over her, she didn't like it and instinctively hugged herself gently like she was cold, she didn't even know if this was the home she was looking for. she wanted the dante's home but got the Strigori instead but she didn't know that

((your not the only one nya +edit to remove the dam quotes of myself))

let me eat you please

Fanatical Bibliophile

Tsukiko Strigori, Dapon Oscurarsi & Akocha Strigori

She nodded, casting her brother a timid smile. “Make sure you lock the door behind you too… It could be tempting fate otherwise…” she said quietly before stepping into the bath and looking around. It was every bit as frigid and devoid of life as the other room with its bland, very basic services and concrete slab walls. Without even a window in either room, probably so the smaller of them (though she was by far the smallest of any of them at her age) could not slip through it and wreak havoc after escaping, it would be difficult to tell time. Hell, she would be extremely surprised if she managed to get hot water down here.

This was not going to be a fun visit.

Still, she found the sign that Ciaran had mentioned sitting beneath the sink, and stuck it out by the door, announcing that it was occupied and she’d be out shortly. Couldn’t have Akocha coming back and coming unglued if she wasn’t tied down to the chair again. Maybe this would stave him off a little.

She returned to the bath and set to work getting the water going before peeling off her blood-sodden clothes. Thankfully, the water warmed, albeit slowly, and she climbed into the tiny tub with every intention to just sink beneath the water to try and get herself cleaned off.

Nothing else mattered right now.

Elsewhere, Dapon had taken an extra long detour to stop by the office to find the pin Ciaran mentioned. If it would help him join in on the familial telepathy for the moment, he would borrow it. And proceed to rip the guy’s throat out when he said something wrong. Pinning it to his lapel, Dapon set off again, thrusting his hands in his pocket as he wandered the house in search of the boy he had passed earlier.

He found him in what appeared to be an old library, angrily digging through a collection of jars in the floorboards. Anger seethed from the Hunter’s very being as he glared daggers at the man’s back. So this was the boy that, according to Ciaran’s explanation, could have cost him everything important. It was his fault as well. Maybe even more so than the child.

And he was mute. He could hear Dapon speak just as readily as anyone else. “Akocha, right?” he growled, not bothering to hide his frustration.

He looked up and studied the man for long moment with a look that plainly asked who wanted to know before turning back to the collection of jars. He was obviously looking for something. Another ingredient for the complicated potion they were to start brewing soon. Akocha waved the man off, indicating that now was not a good time with the simple wave of his hand.

Annoyed with being brushed off, Dapon stalked forward and seized the man’s shoulder, spinning him around roughly and thrusting him against the shelves above the bottles. “Now listen here. Your silence almost go—

Akocha broke him off with a silent laugh. His silence? He couldn’t help that. Akocha had no voice. What else could he be but silent. He jerked away easily from the man’s grasp, returning to his hunt while waving him off again.

Damn it! ******** pay attention to me! I can hear your thoughts!

Really, now?” he offered, watching Dapon’s facial expression for a reaction. Ah. He obviously did. Good. “Look. I’m a little busy here, so if you could just excuse me…

No. I won’t excuse you. I want to know why.”

He sighed, shaking his head. “What what, exactly? I have done nothing wrong.”

He grit his teeth and reached out and seized the man’s arm, dragging him out of the room and down the stairs again, heading for Serenity’s side once more. “You almost killed the woman I love because you didn’t speak up. You will apologize to her, and make this right, or I will kill you!

Looked like one way or another, Akocha was going to have to spill, or die in the process. Interesting.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Tormented Twin~
Jayden Elias Strigori

What I'm wearing: [Sexy in Black][Bracelet]

Even on foot, it had taken a surprising short amount of time to arrive at the address noted in the text. Jayden’s eyes ran over the structure for a moment as he stood in place, vying for time, as he was not so sure that coming here was such a smart idea. Last time he went to someone else’s house, he had ended up regretting it to the point that he had wished the fun, fulfilling moments he had shared with the other man had no happened.

Would the same thing happen here with Alec and his guests?

That was the other thing. Jayden had inferred a party from the first text message, when he thought the phone was his brother’s. But from the sounds of things… Either they were first to arrive, or this gathering was not what he thought it would be.

No way was Jayden prepared to go one on one right now. Not after the frame of mind that came from the smexy actions that took place the other day. His hand froze a few inches from the door, and he glanced over his shoulder at his big brother, worry creasing his brow. “You… please don’t let me do anything I might regret…” he said quietly, knowing that he would probably get a confused look in return. After all, Seamus did not know about his interlude the other day. Avalon was secretive on his behalf it seemed.

With that out in the open, he knocked on the door, working hard to smooth his face so no one could see the inner turmoil he was feeling in that very moment.

All art is but imitation of nature. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

<<OOC: >>

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
What I am wearing:
User Image

]Willow turned as tow others came into the kitchen. She blinked in surprise, as the female came up to her. Her presence...her scent. It was vampiric... and yet not. She turned and looked at the girl with narrowed eyes, wondering if this was an enemy of her family. After a few moments...she decided she wouldn't be in here offering to help if she was. Another Dante was hugging Buingu, who apparently had come back from studying abroad in England. She looked at the people in the kitchen carefully. Did Buingu know about them... or not? Looking to the female she gave a wary smile. "I zink zer is a vitamin in one of ze cupboards near ze fridge. It is a multi one, so maybe perhaps you can find zem and give 'im one wiv a glass of milk. I forgot to search for it. Zen getting plates out for everyone to eat, zat would be most 'elpful." She told the girl, nodding. She listened to the two brothers talking.

So Buingu hadn't been here in a while either. At least she was not alone in not being accustomed to being around her family any more, and used to a different culture.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
User Image
User Image
I can't help but fight for that I believe in. I am made of nothing but passion!

Tipsy Bloodsucker

User Image

Adolpha Strigori ~ Amnesia Dante ~ Alec Ross ~ Akira Strigori

Alec Ross & Akira Strigori

"I'll get it." Akira felt a lot more cheerful, but how could she not? Her best friend calmed her, fed her, and made her feel a lot better than she had felt over Avalon and Xander. He even pointed out a few good things, like not having a fiance. If those two were together she could be free. Standing up she rushed to the door and grinned, throwing her arms around her brother. "Jayden! I haven't seen you in weeks!" she giggled, before pulling away and hugging Seamus afterwards. Sibling equality after all. "Now our little party can start!" she said, before entering, beckoning into the warm and friendly environment of Alec's home. The other boy was left sitting on the couch timid, looking down into his hot chocolate, watching the mini marshmallows.

There were so many things he could say to him, at the same time his mouth was dry and he was left speechless, just biting his lip and looking away. He was starting to regret this get together. Jayden had already been so much and he was really pushing this. No, he would be a good host and he wouldn't just sink to the side and wallow in self pity. No, he would be strong. For his mother, for Carlie, for all his friends.

Standing up he went to the door beside Akira, smiling at the two. "Come on in you two. Food is in the dining room and hot chocolate is in the kitchen, we're watching 'The Santa Clause' in the living room.'" he told them, stepping to the side to allow them to enter as they wished instead of turning on his heels and hiding in his own way.

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
DJ Hope 1990
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

My heart is agonyJacob was carried to the kitchen and he didn't resist. He hated being carried liek a baby but he really didn't have the strength to walk at the moment. So he allowed it. When he was set down he closed his eyes and literally ignored everything in the kitchen until he was picked up, and his name was said.

It was his older brother, hugging him an asking himif he was okay.
He opened his eyes and wrapped his arms weakly around him and nodded.
"I think so. Sis just says I have a concussion and I was shaken up. Which makes sense. I kinda feel like I was hit by a big truck or something." He said. "How're you? When did you get here?" My heart is agony

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Buingu Dante

Buingu looked at Zach and softly mumbled " you know i didn't get you anything/... im sorry" he let out a small sigh then refocused on willow. his mind thinking about why her eyes looked so nice and so close matching to his friend from England, he subconsciously kept looking at willow even as she moved and when he registered he was he blushed heavily and looked down at the floor slightly as he mumbled again " sorry", the only thing rattling around his head was i wonder who her lucky other half is before he chuckled to himself before closeing his eyes to think about what his sister and brother said a few minuets before

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~

Aralyn nodded at her sister's comments, her expression grim. Her eyes looked tired and old. "Everyone's going to be pissed at us for what we just agreed to... I just hope that Tsuki understands...." Aralyn would do anything for her family.

A dizzy spell swirled around her brain, making the world warp and spin around her. Her legs shook, barely able to hold her up in her exhaustion. Her body was almost at it's limits from needing blood and sleep. She reached out and gripped her sister's arm with a trembling hand. He head bowed, hiding her eyes in the shadow of her bangs. A single tear escaped from those shadows, falling upon the grass. "Avalon... Would you mind bringing me to my room? I'm just... so tired..." Aralyn spoke with the last of her strength, and passed out.

((Sorry for my absence! Been moving/sick for the last few days! Putting Aralyn out of commission for a little while until things settle down for me in RL!))
Marion-san

User Image

Emilia Strigori

Emilia giggled a bit as she shook her head. "Oh no! Surely the fault was mine," she said. "I wasn't myself today actually. I might have been dozing off." She looked at her once more and tilted her head to the side. Really she was a bit curious at why this girl on front of her seem so shaky. She stayed silent for a few moments as she listened to the girl speak.

'Aah! Another Dante?' She thought to herself. She then looked her up and down as she nodded her head. Taking the hand of the girl, she shook it and smiled warmly. "Ah! A Dante I see," she said. "I'm Emilia... Emilia Strigori."

Once she took her hand back, she took her time to examine her. After a while, she cleared her throat. "You seem so unlike your sister Amnesia," she blurted out all of a sudden.

((I'm in the hospital so I can put in the post layout later when I get home.))

Ashley nodded and began to search for the vitamins for Zach's younger brother. Once she found them, she got a glass out and put milk in it before placing them next to Zach on the counter. She then got out plates and silverware, not exactly sure how many people would be there.

Zach smiled at his little brothers. "If Serenity says that is what happened, then I would believe her. She is a doctor after all." He chuckled softly and gave Jake the vitamin and the glass of milk. "I just got here actually. Ashley and I went to the house and no one was there. We wanted to tell the family Ashley and I are engaged." He didn't know about the arrangement.

Turning to Buingu, he smiled. "I haven't been around much so I got everyone something to help make up for it." He smiled softly before looking at his fiancée.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff