Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]

User Image

Hunter Strigori

Hunter hated being lectured but he knew it was coming. He nodded and walked out of the office, wondering who his fiancé was this time around. He sighed and walked up to his bedroom, seeing the Cordelia was still there. He walked over to his desk and opened up a letter that was addressed from the lawyers. He groaned and opened it, skipping to the name of his new fiancé, Estete Dante. He turned to Cordelia and asked, “Who is Estete? She’s my fiancé now.” He would talk to Akocha himself and see if he would switch fiancés with him.
User Image

Ashley Warren and Zachary Dante

After walking in the gardens for a little while, Zach and Ashley walked inside and could hear two of his siblings voices. One sounded more English than the recognizable sister of his. He followed the voices and saw Serenity, Jacob and Buingu. “Finally found some family. Wait… Serenity, you’re expecting? I should have brought something for my niece or nephew.” He laughed gently and Ashley removed the hood, her eyes having a red tinge to them.

Zach took her hand and pulled her close, gently squeezing her hand for encouragement. She looked up at him and kept her left hand concealed so that no one saw the engagement ring he bought her and proposed with until he told them.

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess_Ashley91

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : Hunters room.
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : walking
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : Hunter,
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - She waited for his return. As she waited she put on the engagement ring, just to see if it fit, and surely enough it did. It was beautiful, and it sparkled in the light. It was simple, and elegant... God... She had only known this man for a short time, they hadnt even kissed yet and she knew that if he had the chance to propose to her with this ring on new years, she would accept the offer. he was a great guy. He tried to be human for her because he knew how much she wanted to have that life... Eventually she would age, and he would stay young, which would end his act, but she trusted him. He was there when she needed him most, and it worked in his favor. This love wasnt a strong one, and it wasnt apparent or physical. It was natural, like they were best friends, and had known eachother for ages. Before he returned she took off the ring and placed it back in the box. She didnt want people thinking things about the situation.

- - - He returned and before she could speak he had already went to hsi desk. She stood and went to him, resting her hand on his arm as he read the letter. "Estete.... Estete?..."she said, unsure of the name. It was her sister, she should know this! "Oh! Amnesia!... Sweet girl... She is lucky... Not many people can remember her real name. Not even she can all of the time. She has a terrible case of Amnesia... " she said. what to do now? Now that they both had fiancees, this would be a more difficult situation. She wondered if Amnesia knew about it yet.

((Wearing ))

Tipsy Bloodsucker

User Image

Adolpha Strigori ~ Amnesia Dante ~ Kayden Strigori ~ Alec Ross ~ Akira Strigori

Estelle - Amnesia - Dante

It didn't take the little girl long to finish what she had been given, and now she was hopping off the stool and running to take Amnesia's hand saying how she was tired. "You can rest in my room." Amnesia told her with a smile, leading the girl up the stairs where she went down the Dante wing with a smile. "Anyone home?" she called interested in showing off Lilith to her family members. She only hoped they would accept her as easily as she had. Maybe Adolpha would even let her use her old room for Lilith. "Lilianna? Violet? Coredlia?" her voice travelled enough, and there she waited in the hall for someone to come to her, that was, if anyone was home.
User Image

Hunter Strigori

He was about to speak when he heard someone calling Cordelia's name. "I think one of your sisters are calling you." He went to his door and waved the girl to come into his room. He hadnt known about Lilith so he didn't know who the little girl was.
Ciaran

User Image

User Image

Ciaran laughed mirthlessly, "Father always did have a gift for making everything about his screwed up pride." he muttered, "If you cared about Tsuki, you would have told us the instant you heard that Father was dead about this, because you would have realised that she wasn't getting the treatment you knew she needed, but instead, you only told us what we know because Carlie metaphorically twisted your arm. Well guess what, you got other people involved because of that stupid mentality. People have died because you withheld information, and trust me, one way or another, you're going to learn that keeping your trap shut is going to only bring you and those around you more pain." he growled.

When Akocha left, he listened to Tsuki, "It pains me to say it, but he just sees the demon that took you over in you now. Probably it's all he's ever seen." he told her sadly. "The others will be cautious, of that I'm sure, but they know you Tsuki, they know what behaviour is normal for you and what isn't. I'm not as worried for them as I am about him." he stroked her hair gently, hoping to give her a little reassurance. "Why don't you get some salve on your burns, I'll go get you some clean clothes and a snack, and then when you're changed and had something to eat and drink, we can work on some mental defence techniques together, that way we can help you learn to restrain the demon somewhat and stop it pushing into your mind." he offered, smiling.

User Image

Strigori
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie listened, looking up, was he... blushing? "Why would... aw Hecate help me, it's because the mark is right over his heart." she thought. The shoe was on the other foot now it seemed. "Sorry, your magic is really strong compared to its, I had to do that to make out its purpose, since... well you know... my abilities on that front have skyrocketed." she admitted.

Listening as he pointed out that there would be those who would want the title for themselves, she set down her pencil, looking at him, "That's the beauty of not playing a direct part of it. A dragon sees the mark, they would know that someone has found you. We just get Ciaran's staff to ask why they want to know, or forward written word to the 'appropriate party'." she said, "The alternative is that we look for one particular dragon you feel would have likely survived by predicting his behaviour and getting him to find the rest on your behalf." she paused, "Are there any you know who might try to get themselves a job in the jeweller's industry, cutting gems or designing maybe?" she asked, if that was the case, "There are loads of events for new cutting technology or unveilings, if we go on Ciaran's behalf, we might run into someone."

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing
Vergil

User Image User ImageSandra paused, sighing when Serenity got upset, "Serenity, I'm not encouraging complete inactivity, just that you're honest about how strong you feel on any given day, to yourself and to others, the last trimester often makes the mother feel sluggish and movement feels awkward." she said softly, speaking from experience. Getting up she put a hand on her shoulder, adding telepathically, "That, and in my experience, humans are especially rude when holiday shopping, I was in your shoes this time of year once and I nearly ripped someone's throat out with my fingernails in a hormonal rage. My husband had to grab me and remind me to calm down for the child's sake. Of course, those were the days before surveillance footage." a bit of a smile twitched at the memory, it was one of those which were comical to look back on.

The conversation turned to Jacob, prompting her to look towards the boy, then back, "I suppose it would be best that we get him fed and cleaned up. Perhaps you two should take the opportunity to catch up." she walked to the boy, "How about you and I go to the kitchen, I could make some burgers from scratch for you." she offered, the boy needed iron, that she was certain, vitamin C as well, plus food might distract him from the clearly hazy memories.

Alessandra

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

Serenity looked up at Sandra sullenly when she spoke out loud. She knew that the woman was just being caring though god knows why. Serenity wasn't even a part of her family. However when the vampire spoke telepathically her lips twitched and she found herself fighting off a laugh. Alright so there is that point. After the woman turned and spoke to Jacob, Serenity cleared her throat as Willow offered to make them.

"Yes. I'd prefer not to be left alone...I think Kamryn has to leave soon for work and... you said you had a theory about something that I am eager to hear Miss Sandra. Also I have to propose an idea more thrilling. Why dont you just go with me when I go shopping. I will use the wheel chairs as my physician..." She stopped and gestured to Kamryn. "Has ordered and you can drag me out of there if something goes wrong." She offered. "Besides. I only know the basics... I dont know what a baby is going to need." She said, her cheeks flushing self consciously as she touched gently on her fear that she may be a bad mother.

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
What I am wearing:
User Image

Willow beamed at them when they conceded to go into the kitchen with her. She went to the boy and turned Jacob around and wrapped her arms around him and picked him up as if he were a toddler. She was tall and thin and she looked breakable but she picked up the small boy as if it were nothing, and the young boy closed his eyes as if he were light headed and clung to her.
"I vill make zem Aunty! I learn to make zes wonderful zings in France, and I would like to try it, yes! Besides, I zink Srenity needs another here who 'as 'ad children. She seems to be quite shaken up and injured. I vill bring you boz some food when it's completed! Come on Buingu!" She chittered happily before turning and leading the way to the kitchens.

Once there she set Jacob down into a chair gently and practically skipped to the fridge. She pulled out varius meats, eggs, and some sausage and veggies. Steadily throwing meat into one pan to cook she let that begin while she put some water to boil and measured out another small pan of milk to begin making the hot chocolate.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
User Image
User Image
I can't help but fight for that I believe in. I am made of nothing but passion!
Vergil

User Image User ImageSandra nodded to Willow's point, "Make sure he gets some vitamin C Willow, it helps their body absorb iron properly." she told her niece softly, before sitting down near Serenity and smiling.

Once the boys were out of earshot, she said, "My theory is rather simple, your body has not forgotten all its human functions yet. You hadn't crossed over for very long before your child was conceived, so when your body kickstarted elements to nourish the child, your body rekindled other bodily functions as well. Ultimately, I believe that you're closer to your human self than, say, Crina or myself were when we had any of our children. This could be a reason why your pregnancy has been accelerated while any I have known before have been full term." she said, "The body is a fascinating thing, it adapts itself for optimum survival, I think, we just have to trust it."

Alessandra

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Buingu Dante

Buingu followed willow into the kitchen and watched willow cook he lent agenst one of the walls feeling like a spar item at the moment not knowing what was going on but actually looking at willows eyes every chance he got then blushing very softly, why was it those type of eyes that captivated him yet scared him half to death that he couldn't understand and he hated it. "where did you learn to cook? " he calmly asked trying not to ask anything to his brother to doubt his sister even more

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

Serenity sighed as Sandra explained her theory. She couldn't help but feel irritated. This was all so complicated. She touched the baby bump on her belly gently and shook her head.
"Its all so strange. I still can't wrap my head around it. I've been this way for two months and I still cant get it right." She said frustrated. " Are you a true born, or a turned?" She asked Sandra curiously. She knew literally almost nothing about the woman.

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princess_Ashley91

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : Hunters room.
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : walking
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : Hunter,
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - She too had heard someone calling her name. . "Speaking of Amnesia... There she is now" she said, walking to the door. "Im in here!"

((Wearing ))

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
What I am wearing:
User Image

Willow turned as she chopped veggies at an almost inhuman speed for a moment to look at Buingu before looking down and focusing on her meal.
"I had teachers, and mostly learn from books." She said softly. "I learned because I was told I was going to marry someone. And zen I zought, maybe I should learn to be more like an independent woman. I do not zink men are attracted to women are not good at being domestic you know? I figure, if I need marry someone, zen I should try to make ze best of ze situation. And zen I find, zat I really like to cook." She said smileing brightly as she began to throw the chopped veggies into the meat pan to cook them with the half cooked meat. She stirred the meat and veggies together, and drained the grease into a trap then set it down. She began to crack eggs into a large mixing bowl so that she could beat them together. How long have you been here? I just come from Pari from a modeling job, so I have been gone for a few days. You must have been busy working?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
User Image
User Image
I can't help but fight for that I believe in. I am made of nothing but passion!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff