Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kelt sits down on a rock."So, as I announced before I'm Kelt and It's a pleasure to meet you all.It would be great If you all stayed but we only have three other houses being made, so, Sue is staying at Tristen's, Tristen is already asleep, we have enough for everyone to sleep indoors once the workers finish.."

Tipsy Nerd

InsaneKelt
Kelt sits down on a rock."So, as I announced before I'm Kelt and It's a pleasure to meet you all.It would be great If you all stayed but we only have three other houses being made, so, Sue is staying at Tristen's, Tristen is already asleep, we have enough for everyone to sleep indoors once the workers finish.."
*looks puzzled by Malon and jsut nods her head. Glances back at Kelt and smiles* Thanks.
She looked to Kelt and said, "I do not wish to sleep indoors. I wish to stay outside. It is my only home." She smiled at him and crossed her legs.
Sue finally make her move and start the conversation with Malon. "Malon-chan, your kimono is really cute." Sue is blaming herself for saying such useless thing, since she couldnt think of anything better.

Tipsy Nerd

Fish is ready*takes it off the spit and sets it on a rock. she pulls out her dagger from her side and cuts it in half. She gives one half to Sue and munches on the other half*
"Thank you!" She smiled at Sue and said, "My mother made it for me." She looked down at the ground once more, "Before she killed herself." When she looked up she smiled again, "So, this reminds me of her."
Sue first have a big bite on the fish. "Yummy...You are a great cooker Mojito! Malon, you should have some too." Sue goes back to her own world, a world of her and her little piece of fish.

Tipsy Nerd

*pauses for moment to stare at Malon and then begins to eat again but more in a daze. she sighs*
plqd
Sue first have a big bite on the fish. "Yummy...You are a great cooker Mojito! Malon, you should have some too." Sue goes back to her own world, a world of her and her little piece of fish.

"Oh no, I never eat fish. I stick to natural foods, that have no animal in them." She smiled once more forgetting the subject she was just talking about.

Tipsy Nerd

plqd
Thanks Sue. *smiles*
Sue is shock at Malon's answer. Sue is feeling so stupid to make that comment. She finished her fish and head to Triste's house.

((sorry, to end my story this way. I need to go now. Nice to meet all of you. Bye bye.))
((bye bye!!))

Tipsy Nerd

plqd
Sue is shock at Malon's answer. Sue is feeling so stupid to make that comment. She finished her fish and head to Triste's house.

((sorry, to end my story this way. I need to go now. Nice to meet all of you. Bye bye.))
((Bye, I think I'll go to, be back either later on or tomorrow))
(( hehe sorry but i think im leaving too ))
((weeeeeeee another day))

*Next Dayness*

Tristen smiled leaving her house with an emptie basket, "Hmm.. Wonder what everyone else is upto" she laughed lightly to herself before walking to the plot of land she was working on the day before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff