Welcome to Gaia! ::

"i have some meat that i got earlier today, i was going to save it for dinner but we can eat it now"

*jumps down from the branch, reaches in his pack and pulls out some meat wrapped in a peice of cloth*

"shall we?"
"Oh, hunting is awful!" She looked down at the ground and said, "I don't eat meat. It's just awful..." She looked to her left and saw a willow tree in the near distance. "A weeping willow...." She sighed and stared at it.

Tipsy Nerd

*walks away from the girl back to her little tent. she looks at it and lets out a small laugh. it looks very sorry. she grabs her fishing pole and sits up the river a bit to catch some grub. she softly hums a sad sounding tune*
Tristen walked back over to the group, getting bored with this chore. She walked over to the group, she sat down looking around with a smile, hmm, she could fall asleep right then and there.
Quote:
*walks away from the girl back to her little tent. she looks at it and lets out a small laugh. it looks very sorry. she grabs her fishing pole and sits up the river a bit to catch some grub. she softly hums a sad sounding tune*

"sorry."

*puts the meat back, gets his guitar out of the case, and begins to play a soft melody to mojito's humming*

Tipsy Nerd

plqd
Quote:
*finishes the second one and smiles at the girl fumbling the flowers.* This one is for you. *hands her the band*

Sue accepts the flower band from Mojito with a smile. "Is this alright? Thank you so much. Heh, to tell the truth, i was having a hard time doing this. Look!" Sue shows Mojito her band. The band looks all messy and the flower seem to be crushed.
*she looks from her fishing spot and chuckles a bit. Sue was a very sweet person.* You'll get it soon enough! *after yelling she covers her mouth. yelling is no way to catch a fish.*
Malon
"Oh, hunting is awful!" She looked down at the ground and said, "I don't eat meat. It's just awful..." She looked to her left and saw a willow tree in the near distance. "A weeping willow...." She sighed and stared at it.

Kelt looks over at Tristen "I suppose she has the same thoughts as you since it looks like she's planting some crops." He looked over at Cho,"you should probably save that till dinner, well if you're going to get anymore food heres my axe," He lays his hand axe on the ground and walks away to the construction area to get back to work.
Tristen looked at Malon, "Dear you want something to eat thats not Meat?" She sat up and fumbled around before finding her basket of Berries and nuts, "I haven't anything made yet, but I have this, and some Roots in me house.. I don't keep meat simply because I cannot and will not eat it... Except maybe Fish, I might begin storing that"

Tipsy Nerd

Chokoy
Quote:

"sorry."

*puts the meat back, gets his guitar out of the case, and begins to play a soft melody to mojito's humming*
*grins and continues to hum*
She began to walk slowly towards the willow. She was in some type of a daze. She reached the tree and let her hand slide around the trunk as she walked around it. She sighed again and leaned on the tree still in a daze. "My weeping willow..."
((Ack... Kelt code time:
Brazil is tweaking over withdrawls, tell her village, you die.))

Tristen looked around and smiled at everyone, "I think I will take this to the house, all of you are welcome to come and go as you want, but I'll be upstairs setting up then sleeping in my cot... Sue you can have me bed, and everyone else choose where to go.. Kelt should have other places built by the time you all need to sleep, but I need a bit of rest now" She smiled picking up two of her baskets and heading to her home/shop to put away her things then rest and meditate for a bit.

((Bye all, Kelt I'll call you at sometime tonight), tell mum I love her)

Tipsy Nerd

*suddenly jumps up and reels in a good sized fish. she brings it back to her camp and sets it on a stone. she goes a little ways into the woods to get some wood. she returns with the wood and puts it in the pit. she pulls out a spit and places it over the wood. she cleans and guts the fish and starts the fire. she puts the fish on the spit and waits for it to hurry up and get done.*
*gets woken up by the fish, heads toward the camp and puts his guitar away*

"good job fishing there"
Sue is so happy with her flower band, so she didnt notice where Mojito. Sue looks around in confuse when she notice that her friend is no where to be found. Sue finally spotted Mojito near the river. She tries to walk over Mojito, "Got any fish yet?"
The workers had finished the walls of the houses and were now making the roofs, Kelt had been working on his house again and was almost doe with it.After putting up the last wall and some railing on the deck, He put a ladder to get up there and decided he was finished with his shop/house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff