Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay here are the guide lines of this Village, I will accept people who are 'newbies' however if you want to try and GOD RP or are constantly over dramatic you will be ignored... Example: Someone who turns into a warewolf every day and forces ME into my house.. Thats a no no..

^_^ Sorry for the rant... next is...

This is a villege on the edge of a forest, but placed by a river, on the other end of the river is a medow, PM me if you want to join. Thank you.

Tristen
Hi Tristen, can i join in the village?
I would not have given you the link other wise hon..

*RP NOW WEEE*

Tristen walked into the medow looking around, it was time to build again, she watched as the town on the other side of the river was begining to be built, this was great, everything was going as planned. She smiled and picked a few of the wild herbs growing around, then headed to the river and waded through it.
Kelt walks up and awes at the small village, he had travelled for a few days without finding any civilization, and the site of finally finding it was extraordinary to him, he saw Tristen and walked over "Excuse me, does this village belong to you?"
Tristen smiled at Kelt then blinked, "Hmm, I cannot say it 'belongs' to me... but yes I suppose I am the founder, I began building here" she smiled and bowed, "I am Tristen Rae"
Sue wondering what could she do to help Tristen... *looking around and start her gathering*
Tristen Rae
Tristen smiled at Kelt then blinked, "Hmm, I cannot say it 'belongs' to me... but yes I suppose I am the founder, I began building here" she smiled and bowed, "I am Tristen Rae"

Kelt smiled "I'm Kelt Hyral, Is it possible for me to stay here? I have travelled a long way and seek refuge."
Tristen smiled at Kelt, "Why yes it is possible, if you don't mind staying in an extra bedroom for one night, I've got houses being put up at the moment, I advise you to go to the construction site to tell them what you want. Tristen smiled at the girl and bowed, "Hello" she called to her and looked at her, "May I help you?"
Sue stopped her gathering, and looked over Kelt. She was so shy that she could only utter: "Hi." And then she turned back, pretending to be working.
Tristen Rae
Tristen smiled at Kelt, "Why yes it is possible, if you don't mind staying in an extra bedroom for one night, I've got houses being put up at the moment, I advise you to go to the construction site to tell them what you want. Tristen smiled at the girl and bowed, "Hello" she called to her and looked at her, "May I help you?"

Kelt smiled "Thanks." He then walked over to the construction site and told them he wanted a bar with a bedroom in the basement and a deck for a roof.
Tristen Rae

Sue looked at Tristen and said, "Hello, sorry...but could I stay in your house for now as well?"
Tristen smiled as Kelt walked off then she returned her attention to Sue, "Hmm, I don't have that big of a house, I have only two bedrooms, but if you would like to stay in my room with me that would be fine." she smiled and then continued picking some odd looking berrys.

((Kelt Hon I think We have new people joining the village soon (this is for example.. see? its me speaking and not me charecter)))
A young girl emerged from the woods. She began to pick out twigs from her raven hair. "I love the woods but I hate these twigs," she said to herself. She noticed a river nearby and walked over to it. She sat down on the edge and slipped off her sandals putting them in the water. "That feels better."
Kelt walks back,"You know if you need anymore room in your house i could just spend all night helping with construction." Kelt smiled "You seem to have someone who needs a place to sleep."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff