Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Hello Malon"

*He says as he sets up his tent next to the nearest tree, well, more like a mosquito net*
((i sleep in the open))
Tristen smiled at Cho and nodded, "We would all love to have you, and it seems many of us will love your guitare(sp)" she looked at Sue and Mojito and smiled as Sue questioned the girl about the flowers and the head band..
Tristen returned her attention to Malon with a smile, "You are welcome, it seemed like they would have been a tad bit irritating, so it wasn't a problem hon." She then bowed as well, "it is nice to meet you, Malon, I am Tristen Rae"
She smiled before sitting down again. She began to pick at a blade of grass. She took out her smooth rock and began to throw it up and catch it over and over again.

Tipsy Nerd

plqd
mojito
*sets up a sorry looking tent and puts some rocks in a circle for a fire pit later. gets up and walks over the the meadow to pick some flowers. begins weaving them into a headband.*

Sue noticed Mojito's headband. She came over and started the conversation: "Whoa, this is so pretty. Do you know what kind of flower is this? I dont know much about flower, but i know each of the has a meaning. Can you teach me how to make one of the headband?" Sue sits down beside Mojito and watch Mojito's work.
*finishes the band and places it on her head. smiles at Sue* So what do you think?
Quote:
"Oh that's great! I would love to listen to your song!"

"I will have to sing it to you sometime"

*smiles and sets his guitar down next to his sleeping bag along with his backpack*
finishes up the basement where he would sleep and the flooring so he decided to take a short break, he walked over to where everyone else had gathered "Oh, some people came while I was working, I'm Kelt Hyral and I'll be running a small bar, I'm also helping with the construction. So, where are you all going to stay tonight? Tristen has informed me that there is only two rooms in her house, so that's out of the question. Well I see some of you are going to camp out, oh look at me rambling on, please introduce yourselves to me while I'm on break." Kelt smiled and sat down.
Tristen smiled and backed away from the group looking at the different people then at the forest. She smiled then got to clearing a space to plant food, gathering from the forest wasn't going to be able to sustain these people... and she didn't eat meat so hunting in the winter was out.
"My name is Cho"

*stretches out on a low branch of a tree*

Tipsy Nerd

*smiles at Sue, awaiting her answer. starts work on another hoping that the girl is paying attention*
Malon stood once more and turned to Kelt. She bowed and said, "I am Malon Taechimo. I do not know how long or even if I shall be staying here. I am a traveler, and I never stay in one place very long. Never stop moving usually." She smiled and then leaned against a tree pocketing her stone.
Quote:
*finishes the band and places it on her head. smiles at Sue* So what do you think?

Sue steps a step back and looks at Mojito. Sue nods, "You looks lovely with those headband." Sue starts to pick flowers from the meadow, and try to make one for her own.

Tipsy Nerd

plqd
Quote:

Sue steps a step back and looks at Mojito. Sue nods, "You looks lovely with those headband." Sue starts to pick flowers from the meadow, and try to make one for her own.
*finishes the second one and smiles at the girl fumbling the flowers.* This one is for you. *hands her the band*
Tristen worked the ground making where there was once green brown, throwing the grass away onto a plot of land beside it. She looked over at Malon and everyone else smiling.
Malon
Malon stood once more and turned to Kelt. She bowed and said, "I am Malon Taechimo. I do not know how long or even if I shall be staying here. I am a traveler, and I never stay in one place very long. Never stop moving usually." She smiled and then leaned against a tree pocketing her stone.
Pleased to meet you Malon, It is great to see so many people her but, I think some of us are going to have to go hunting soon, We don't want to starve of course, I carry a hand axe wherever i go so if anyone wants to borrow it to go hunting just ask, I'm going to get back to work in a bit, so I'll probably see you all in the morning."
Quote:
*finishes the second one and smiles at the girl fumbling the flowers.* This one is for you. *hands her the band*

Sue accepts the flower band from Mojito with a smile. "Is this alright? Thank you so much. Heh, to tell the truth, i was having a hard time doing this. Look!" Sue shows Mojito her band. The band looks all messy and the flower seem to be crushed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff