Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TheXXXXVogueXXXXLeader
═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═
( Outfit )XX( Mood: Dreading this idea )XX( With: Strangers )XX XX

As Harmony came over and spoke to her for just a bit, she perked a brow and smiled at her. Harmony was possibly the most interesting gal she had ever met in her life, she never thought she would have never been to a club before, it honestly wasn't her cup of tea either. "Oh well thank you, glad you like it.." As she told her she was going to go walking around, she nodded and watched as her friend walked away. Checking her phone, still no word from Grace or Steph.

Her hand lifted up as she brushed her hair out of her eyes and soon saw the blonde with Kale and the rest of them. Her face went from calm to almost firey. She was not the one to be toyed around with and if she had no respect to her own 'family' then why was she even trying to be involved with them. Stretching a bit, she slipped from her seat, payed for the drinks she drank and started heading over to Grace, her gaze turning from each face and finally made it to the blonde.

Her arms crossing to her chest as she watched from afar, she honestly did not understand what was going on but Grace seemed to have her mind elsewhere and it was more than likely Kale planning their break down. The music beating through her head, she almost felt like the tune could put her in a trance, maybe it was the small buzz she had gotten from drinking but she was not drunk. Her mind was still level but seeing someone she thought was someone close playing with the enemy made her a bit skeptical.

Slipping of to the side, she watched them closely, she did not want to start anything but if it came down to it, she would step in and say something. Shay seemed to had been ignoring her so she decided to go about her way and hopes he did not get offended, a possible sister could be lost due to Kale and she was not going to let that happen. She knew his mind set, he wanted to win as much as she did but they were only human.

She kept her distance but made sure she was in eye sight to make sure there was nothing bad going to happen.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Harmony
CLUB OUTFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So sorry I have some of these Clothes and all in case I'd be dancing and be sweating from this, you can keep the Outfit I gotta go find the Leader of my Group and stuff." Said Harmony as she still looked embarrassed as she couldn't help but glare at Grace as she was dancing with Raf before she had left Emma and the others before she had found her Leader again.

"Allissa...so I guess that you can see the problem of our Group." Said Harmony as she had sat down beside her friend while watching Grace as well. "She's ruining everything that our Group stands for and I can't stand that!" Said Harmony as she was looking pretty pissed off. "This is just so damn annoying and irritating and why the hell is she trying to pull Raf into this, I'm actually feeling really bad for him to deal with that drunk b***h." Said Harmony as she didn't know that she was acting/sounding jealous about Grace dancing with Raf. 'Man she needs to get the hell out of our Group before she disgraces us anymore!' Thought Harmony as she was looking really pissed off.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Outfit | Song

User Image

User Image

The night was still young for the british girl, she knew that by that time everybody would be super rocking on the night club already, but as they say, the bride's always late, so she was the bride in this case, but she was gonna make sure that she would be the soul of that night club the minute she got there.

The girl got dressed, did her hair, the messy style was always her thing, the boyish clothes, her androgynous look, and well, she was perfect for the night, her spirit was on top and the girl felt amazing.
She got out of her loft and straight to her car to make her way to the night club.
She parked the car and got out of it, the club was on fire, there was a huge line of people to get inside of that, but lines were never Robyn's thing, c'mon, if there was a party, she sure had the VIP section reserved for her "Hey Robyn baby, I was wondering when you would show up, c'mon in!" the doorman said to her, he opened the door for the british girl. Robyn gave him an handshake and a hug and greeted the man, his name was Rufus and well, he knew her very well from all the parties that she went, he was always the doorman.

The girl stepped inside the club, the place was on fire, everybody was dancing, chilling, showing off and stuff, Robyn loved that feeling, the party feeling.
She started walking, spotting some people that she knew, greeting people here and there, small chatting with this one guy, this one girl, having papers with phone numbers getting sneaked into her pockets, yet one girl had the courage to give her the paper in hand "Oh Keira is that it? Right doll, you're fine, I might give you a ring!" Robyn said to the girl, and gave her a kiss in the left cheek.
She kept walking it was when she saw Alissa, the leader of her crew, Robyn has always fancied the girl, she was some hot piece of a**, so why not...
She first went to the bar to get some vodca, flirt with the bairmaid there so she could get the vodca for free, wich was what actually happened and yet again she got another phone number, what could she do, girls there fancied her, she was some fierce tomboy girl, and she had the charms to get her the attention she wanted, and c'mon, she had the british accent, and everybody knows how sexy the british accent works on the USA.

With the vodca on her hand Robyn now went to AJ "Hello diva!" she said to the leader "You looking fine tonight darling, humm I would tap that, oh yes I would...hummm" Robyn bit her lips after saying that as she admired the girls butt, Allissa had one smokinghot body, her curves were to die for, and Robyn was never the type of girl who wouldnt say what she had in mind, she was not afraid of letting girls know that she fancied them.

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

AveryXXXXJamesXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
Da Boss of HIStrung
( Mood; A bit annoyed, neutral. )XX( Company; Strangers )XX( Outfit; Club Outfit )XX XX

Dad had actually come home, so he was able to take his shift watching his sister. And so, that meant he was able to go to the new dance club in town... On opening night! He hadn't expected to go so soon, since his father wasn't one to come home on time from work, not that he had much choice in the matter. Avery took a quick shower, got changed into some decent, casual clothes, not really wanting to dress up much, and ran a comb through his hair lazily, spritzing on some cologne. Glancing over to the mirror, he looked over his appearance, and once he gave it his approval, snatching his keys from his desk and headed out the door. From his house, it took a few minutes to reach the new club. He got in rather easily, knowing a few of the inside people came in handy..

Getting inside the noisy, crowded club, he almost immediately spotted the Vogue and Royalt groups, some in little groups, some scattered. Kail was one of the first he noticed, and with a quite grumble he looked away, then spotting Emma not too far away from his side. Well, if that didn't irk him.. Walking over to an empty booth (it took a minute to find one), he sat, pulling out his phone, thumbwrestling with the keyboard until he had a text typed up that was at least decent. He was a bit peeved right now, seeing her hang out with him. But it could easily be resolved. The message was sent, and he set the phone beside him, looking at the menu of drinks and deserts.

To: Emma-nem
Message: Hey doll, I'm at the club. Wanna hang out? None of my crew are here yet, lol. Hey, I'll buy you a drink or something if you like.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hygienic Duck

User Image

x xx x WHEN P A N D E M O N I U M IS ALL AROUND
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

T H A T ` S W H E N Y O U F I N D O U T W H A T Y O U ` R E T R U L Y M A D E O F

tab Wow, thanks for the chocolate Kirsten. I love chocolate,” Soren exclaimed as he accepted a small, golden box from one of his students. She gave him a toothy smile before she ran off after her mother to head home for the day. Before she disappeared out the door, she turned back around and waved.

tab Thanks Mister Soren!”

tab With the box in one hand and his attendance sheet in the other, he made his way out of the studio and towards the front desk to hand the receptionist the marked sheet. He took a deep breath in and a let it out slowly before glancing at Shelly, the receptionist, and wiggling his eyebrows and smiling nervously at her.

tab Tough class?” she asked him, recognizing that look from the first time he joined their staff at the studio.

tab Soren groaned lightly, playfully and shook the box of chocolates in his hands. “They like to drive you nuts during class and then act like angels when it’s over. I still can’t get used to it.”

tab You’re handling it way better than you did before,” Shelly chuckled as he made his way out the door. “Have a good weekend.”

tab Thank, Shells, you too,” Soren replied, giving her his weary smile.

tab It was a Friday and when Fridays came around, Soren Do never had to worry about his college courses. He made it a goal to never land himself in a Friday class so he could focus and getting more sleep and preparing for his dance lessons in the afternoon. He had two classes on Fridays where he taught three to four year olds basic jazz and tap technique from two o’clock to three o’clock. Then his second class went from three-thirty to four-thirty, where he taught a class of six to nine year olds beginning hip hop. Although his schedule at the studio was different every year, he taught the same classes throughout, the tap and jazz just a recent addition after he decided to take some of the other lessons offered at the studio. It was an opportunity to be taken since classes at the studio would be free for its instructors.

tab And you’d think that his life would end there and he would go home and relax for the weekend, but no. As soon as he stepped foot into his car, he set his destination back to campus to practice with his crew that afternoon. HiStrung, as well as the other teams, was working hard as of late for the next upcoming competition and maybe that was the main reason why Soren had become so weary when the day was far from over. Well, upon arriving at their designated studio, he felt as if Luck was shining down on him. Everyone decided to take it easy during practice that day, by going through warm-ups, stretching together while throwing around some horseplay, and then running through their work-in-progress competition set before calling it a day—in between all that, Soren made it a goal to keep Avery’s sister, Emily, entertained. And then there was the mention of a visit to a new club and Soren was all for it considering the fact that he still had a chance to take a nap before their night out.

tab After being well-rested and refreshed after a quick nap and shower, Soren was dressed and ready to go. Grabbing his keys off the candy dish near the front door and pulling a fedora onto his head, he locked up his studio apartment and set off for Nexus. Soren wasn’t the type of person to decide on going to a club normally, but when he does he’d have his reason. If he wasn’t going for his team, he’d be going for the free entrance. It was the club’s “soft” opening and there was no cover fee, not that Soren was going to drink anyway.

tab Have yuhself a good time,” the bouncer at the entrance greeted him with his rumbling voice as he let him through.

tab Soren gave him a smirk and tipped his fedora hat at him. “Hey, thanks man. Let’s do this!”

tab Then he set off to search for his crew members.

╔════════════════════════════╗

Яɑғɑєʟ Ƞɩϲσʟɑs ɖє ȴυϲɑ

╚════════════════════════════╝

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image

Rafael took a step back, opening the circle that had formed between him, Emma, and Kale to watch Grace as she "waited her turn," so to speak. Doe orbs were calculating, watching every move she made, or didn't, and before long, she was finally finished with a twirl. There was slight frown on his face. Was that all? He'd definitely told her to bring her "A" game, and form what had seen Vogue do in the past, it wasn't anywhere near as good. Browns furrowed before he turned back to his brother and Emma, hoping it was just her inexperience with alcohol that had brought along such a performance.

" Kale, don't get your panties in a twist, " he said, a grin coming to take the place of the frown. " I know what I'm doing. Grace was just auditioning for RoyalT. Apparently there's a civil war going on with their group. She wanted out, and new talent is always a good thing, " Rafael told them, basically giving them the short version of why they were here. " But I'm guessing that's a no? " He asked but was interrupted when some klutz spilled her drink on Emma's dress. " Ahh crap, " was all Rafael managed to say as the girl, who just happened to be Harmony from Vogue, apologized profusely to Emma. " Wait. Ravenous night? Is there something you guys aren't telling me? "Okay, so maybe Rafael was only half kidding about this to make light of the situation, but if there was something going on between Emma and Kale, he would have liked to have known.

But what had peaked his interest even more was the word vomiting Harmony seemed to be doing. She had only a coke in her hand from what he could see, and stuff like that he had only ever witnessed drunk. So this was who Grace was feuding with. Good to know. Well, it was time to exit. He had business to take care of. " Just let me know about Grace, Kale. I'll handle the rest, " he began his way over to the bar only to stop once more. " And make sure one of you can show them that I'm not the only one representing RoyalT tonight, " he said, hoping that at least one of them would show off some moves tonight.

Once he had made it back to Grace, Rafael took his place at the bar. " Too many drink, I'm assuming, " was all he said before another Whiskey Sour and water were placed in front of him. " Here, " and he handed over the water. " It'll make you feel a bit better, " Rafael ended with smile.

|| ooc; Crappy post. Sorry. But I wanted to get something in before someone kidnapped me to post. Haha. ||

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image[/img]xxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Image

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

StephanieXXXXDianeXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
♈σɢυξ's Second-in-Command
{Company; No one.}XxX{Mood; Normal}XxX{Outfit; Club Outfit}

Just about everyone was here, and it was safe to say, that except for Harmony coming over to say a quick hi, she was pretty much ignored altogether. A small sigh escaped the girl's lips, inaudible to anyone else due to the noise that filled the room. Stephanie ordered a light drink, apparently a bit picky about how much alcohol she would take in. And since she wasn't around Aj, who would sometimes drink recklessly, it was easier to keep her drinking amount under control. When it came, she gave the waiter a small smile and took a sip, glancing around a moment later. What to do, what to do. The two HIStrung boys had just arrived... Maybe they wouldn't mind hanging out with her? What was Grace and Raphael doing?.. The blonde was probably drunk, she mused.

The teenager finally stood to her feet, stepping out of the booth with her drink in hand. As she pushed her way through the crowd, she debated where to go. She could always go hang out with the Avery and Soren, but she wasn't sure if they wanted her around at that particular moment. Not that they didn't like her, it just seemed that her timing was the worst sometimes. Meaning someone wouldn't be in a good mood, and that would've been the time that she decided to go and talk to them. Of course, the two guys were pretty laid back, and didn't get angry as easily as the other guys from the other groups did. She could always hang out with her own group, but the fact that they didn't come over and hang with her in the first place sort of irked the sandy blonde. Plus, she didn't wanna be ignored in case they were to busy. She didn't know the Leaders all that well, so that was out of the question. And that left Royalt..

Stephanie looked in that group's direction, seeing Emma, that newbie, by his side. She bit down on her lip, looking away and fixing her gaze on a couple dancing together. She had stopped walking for a moment, trying to sort things out. Just because Em was standing with Kale didn't mean anything. She was in his crew, and that was that. Breathing in deeply, she decided to do the mature thing and try and get past what's happened before. Starting to walk again, she made her way over to where Kale stood, smiling. "Heya, mind if I hang with you guys?.. My crew kinda...ditched me." Well, maybe she was exaggerating, but they pretty much didn't really make any attempt to hang out at all.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                thoughts; I hope we don't get caught
                                                where; at a booth
                                                with whom; Avery
                                                mood; slightly nervous but happy
                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Emma continued to dab her dress dry until Harmony's comment. The Royal didn't have anything against Grace but she was drunk and not exactly making her crew look strong and trustworthy. Although Harmony's opinion of her didn't help the image either. Vogue was falling apart, which was perfect for Royalt.

"So sorry I have some of these Clothes and all in case I'd be dancing and be sweating from this, you can keep the Outfit I gotta go find the Leader of my Group and stuff."The red headed girl handed Emma some clothes but she didn't know where Harmony got them from. She didn't have a chance to thank her before she walked away. She turned back to the boys and listened to Rafael, the girl chuckled.

"Yeah right! Like he would ever get with a girl like me?" She laughed, it wasn't that she wasn't confident in herself or that she didn't think Kale was hot. He was definitely born with looks. It was just Kale would probably never be interested in a sexual way in the type of girl she was. Em doubted anyone wanted a ballerina most liked the 'bad' girls, it was hard to explain. It just seemed like a very unlikely idea.

She was still giggling when Stephanie walked up. Now Emma didn't have very many enemies but she despised this low some home wrecker and wanted to leave before anything started. "Hey, I'm going to go change. Why don't you go dance, I'll meet back up with you when the dirt is gone."She rolled her eyes as Stephanie asked to hang out with them, she had nerve. "Oh wait, keys sweetheart?"

Kale threw the keys to her and she was off to the restroom. It was surprisingly clean and beautiful for a club bathroom but of course it was new. Em entered the larger stall and hung up the new clothes. She began sliding off her stick tights and folded them up placing them by the sink. She wiped away the extra droplets of soda on her face and neck before looking in the mirror. The new outfit was cute enough but the shirt was a white lace tang top that came down right above her belly button. You could see her tattoo and piercing, the little silver dragon glittered in the light. The top of her shirt looked a little like a bra though.Then there was the shorts, they were, well short. Usually, she covered a little more skin but she couldn't really complain, it was this or sticky carbonated clothes. She pulled socks and her converse back on.

Emma walked back to the bar and got the bar tenders attention. "Hey, I have a favor to ask. Can put these behind the bar?" She smiled." I promise I'll pick them up before I leave." He reluctantly grabbed the clothes. She leaned against the bar, she was about twenty feet away from Kale and Stephanie, so she checked her phone. 'One message? I guess the bass was to hard and I didn't feel it vibrate.' She opened it and smiled.

To: Aviator

Hey there sweet cheeks. lol I'd love too. I think I can ditch the gang for awhile but maybe only one drink. I'm the designated driver haha : P I'll find you.

<3 Em.

The girl hit send and started searching. Hmm, where is he? Almost every booth was full. Em walked around to each one of them before finding the familiar face. She pushed through some people and waved to him. "Hey, it's been so long." She hugged him tightly. Truthfully, it'd only been five days since they saw each other but Avery and Emma had grown very close over the months she had been in Remington.

Her and Av had met in the first week of college, they hung out every night until Emma joined Royalt. She and Avery had bonded over their love for dance and she would have joined HiStrung except it was an all boy group. When Emma was accepted into her crew, she told Avery and it wasn't a pretty sight. The girl had no idea that the leaders had once been friends and now despised each other. Avery never told Em what had happen but he knew she wasn't going to give up the chance of dancing, so they hid their friendship. Things great between them and no one knows they hang out but there have been many close calls.

"Okay, so, Aviator, where's that drink you promised?" Emma smiled sitting a crossed from him and looking a the menu. "I am so hungry, I been at school all day."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXXX User Image XXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image
                                                                XXX The dark haired girl smiled as Shay I joined them "Hello dear!" she returned the greating "Ya, a bit, but atleast it's not to bad" She answered the boy, then raised an eyebrow as he she followed his gaze over to the Vogue's leader. She couldn't help but roll her eyes a bit, she really just didn't like the girl, but she did promise that she'll be supportive of her friend. As he told them that he was going to go lurk around, she just nodded at the boy with a smile, watching him leave. Her attention went over to her brother and best friend. "It wasn't me, I had to wait for someone... to get ready" She said with a nod, narrowing her eyes at her brother, before looking at her friend and smiling. The dark haired boy looked at the girl with a grin "I was bored, plus I know the owner, well his son, so I'm here showing my support" He said with a nod, smirking a bit.

XXX The younger one couldn't help but roll her eyes at the boy "Suuree" She said with a smirk herself. The two siblings then looked over at their friend as she spoke again. "ya... he went to 'wonder' around..." She said, glancing at the direction of AJ and Shay. "you tried to start something today, Natty?" the boy asked, narrowing his eyes at his baby sister "Um... no" She replied, with a nervous smile "o.k, in all fairness, it's not exactly what you think..." she tried to explained to male "I was just voicing my opinion" She said, matter of factly, nodding as well. "Just stay out of trouble..." The male told her, before glancing around "Well I'm going to go pay that friend I was telling you about a visit" He said, looking in the direction of the VIP area the club owner's son was sitting at "It was good seeing you again Laina" He said, before taking off towards his friend.

XXX Rolling her eyes, she waved her brother off, before looking at her best friend "You so know he came here to see you, right?" She teased with a smile, before looking in the direction of the Vogue, Laina pointed out. "So! Are we just going to sit here all night? Or are we going to have some fun and dance?" she asked, the other girl, with her big cheesy smile.

Crib : Sanctuary : Dorm/Side2 : RideXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                                User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                XXXXX[ OOC: Gah, so short and crappy!]

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Outfit | Song

User Image

User Image

While Robyn was admiring Allissa's butt she looked from the corner of the eye as she spotted Natalise's older brother leaving her there "And the coast is clear…" she muttered as she made a devious smile.
Robyn was quite fancy of Natalise, specially because she knew that she was not a fan of Vogue, and Robyn loved yo tease her, but she would always wait for the right moment to do so, and at that time the perfect moment was when the over protective male brother of hers was not there, Robyn has had trouble with males that were a part of girls she fancied, they would always end up arguing or even worse, fighting. Robyn was not a fan of drama or trouble, but she was way too feisty to endure when people started fights with her, she was flirty and she would usually get in every girls panties if she wanted, who could blame her right? she was smooth with words.

A smile was plastered in Robyn's face when she spotted the girl glancing over her and Allissa, now that just made her night, even though Natalise disliked them crew, she was looking to them, so that was like candy to a child, Robyn could not resist that "invitation", at least in her view, that was an invitation.
The girl took another sip on her vodka and made her way to Natalise, her walk was super fierce, she couldn't help but show her fierce attitude as she walked towards the girl, that was Robyn's way.
The british girl found herself in Natalise's radar, the girl took another sip of her vodka, and with a very friendly smile she said "Hello Natalise, very found to see you tonight!" she approached the girl "You're looking quite dashing tonight" her tone was flirting and her accent made stuff pretty much charming.

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Harmony
CLUB OUTFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Wait a second Raf was talking when I was talking to Emma, he was saying something involving our team...I seriously need to sit down for a minute and rethink about what were the things I had missed...' Thought Harmony as she had found herself a chair to an empty table before she had remember what Raf had said about Grace before she had looked surprised. "Okay I am seriously gonna text Stephie and Allissa now..." Said Harmony as she had took out her phone before she had started to text.

To: Stephie, Allissa

Well I had made a mistake and bumped into Grace from another group causing me helping her out with a new outfit and stuff. But guess what I had overheard from Raf ' Grace was just auditioning for RoyalT. Apparently there's a civil war going on with their group. She wanted out, and new talent is always a good thing.' and those were his exact words. He didn't know that I was helping Grace out when my drink had spilled on her until he remembered. We seriously need to have a Meeting...that and I'M LOST IN THIS PLACE, HALP!! @.@

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

██ K a l e K n i g h t l y ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x A lot happened in a span of a few short minutes. Starting off, he listened to what Rafael had to tell him. All of which was something that he already knew. However, Kale assumed Raf was saying all of this to catch Emma up with what was going on. Then, another Vogue decided to give Kale more trouble before the day was up. Well, more so Emma than him. For dancers, it seemed the girls of Vogue were not a very coordinated group. This was the second time he had seen one of them stumble while they were only walking. Seeing the drink spill over the female Royal, he rose a brow. Kale had to stop himself from shooting a glare, as he continued listening. Then, Rafael mention Grace, but Kale didn't say anything in response. Not wanting Harmony to hear anything, which might have been a reason why she was even anywhere near their group. If she thought she was being sly, she wasn't. The Royalt was not stupid. "You're one to talk." Kale responded to his brother's last remark before he had left.

After that, Emma and Harmony exchanged a few words about the situation before Harmony hurried off. She was only replaced by Stephanie who wanted to hang out with them. Really? Kale threw Emma his keys when she asked for them, letting her hurry off to change. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he studied the new dancers that had switched out with the others, before finally turning his gaze to Stephanie. "That seems to be a problem with you Vogue, doesn't it?" Finally answering nonchalantly, before walking off. Each one of them whined about being ignored by the others. At first, he simply disliked them because they were rivals, but now he was just losing what little respect he had for them. Slipping his phone from his pocket, he began texting his brother.

To: Raf

You need to watch what you say.

Then to Emma.

To: Em

When you are finished dressing, find me.

Once he finished texting, he returned the phone to his pocket.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ The Regal Ruler_

User Image

██ A l a i n a Eo ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Listening to the siblings talk, a small smile appeared on her face. Giving a nod as Zaiden began to part ways from them. "Likewise." Alaina grinned. "See ya." She smiled, giving a small wave as the male walked off. Though, she quickly broke gaze from him once Nat began to talk once more. "No he didn't." She said, with a small roll of her eyes. "He said he was here for his friend..." Alaina trailed off. Whenever Nat asked her if she was going to dance, she shook her head. "Not just yet." Of course she was going to dance, eventually. That was the whole point in even showing up, right? It would be a big waste of time not to dance.

"It looks like everyone else is here."
                                      She told the other girl. Alaina had spotted a few of them in different places as she was looking about the club. Not all of them, but most. Speak of the devil, as soon as the thought hit her, guess who decided to approach them; a Vogue. Alaina didn't say anything, since the girl's comment was directed to her friend. Dashing? Alaina smirked at the compliment. She found it very odd to use such a word. Anyways, the girl wouldn't leave for two reasons. The first was because she was there before the Vogue approached. The second; she wanted to see how things would unfold with the scene in front of her.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ 내가제일잘나가!_

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image
                                                            XXX "Yes he did" She said, nodding a bit. "I know my brother well..." Which was true, the girl knew him like the back of her hand. Probably better then the male knew himself. "He didn't care about the club, untill I mentioned I was meeting you there..." she said with a big grin. As much as she loved to tease her best friend, it was all the truth. Her brother was always a flirt, but only to some, maybe that's way Laina never noticed or thought he was serious. Then again she couldn't blame the girl, she didn't even know why any girl would be interested in a jerk like him. Well he did have another side to him, but he didn't like showing it much. To him, it was a sign of weakness, something he didn't like. As she said not yet, to dancing, the girl pouted a bit "aww... Fine"

XXX Hearing someone say her name, she turned to see it was none other then Robyn of Vogue. The other girl was always 'friendly' around her, but still she was a Vogue, Nat wasn't really a fan of them. Of course she always remained somewhat civil around the Vogue, why? Well it was because the girl was always nice to her, even though she was a bit to friendly at time, she let it slide. She gave the girl a small smile "um, ya you too" She said, glancing towards Alaina a bit "Um, Thank you" she said with a smile, as the other girl said she was dashing. Honestly it kind of threw her off, never has she been told she looked dashing, it was mainly used to compliment males, right? Or was she just losing it? "You don't look half bad yourself" she returned the compliment, in her 'Nat' way, shaking the thought from her head.

XXX She really wasn't sure why the other girl even bothered with her. Maybe she just liked to mess around and tease the sweetheart? She ran a hand through her hair, not sure what else to really say, after all it's not like she converstated with the other crew memembers often.

Crib : Sanctuary : Dorm/Side2 : RideXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                            User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            XXXXX[ OOC: Sorry, writer's block .. ]

Hygienic Duck

User Image

x xx x WHEN P A N D E M O N I U M IS ALL AROUND
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

T H A T ` S W H E N Y O U F I N D O U T W H A T Y O U ` R E T R U L Y M A D E O F

tab As he squeezed his way through the crowd and let his ears drown in the thunderous music, he greeted those he could pick out from the crowd. There were a few attendees from school, from work, and just from around the city that he had met once before and all had greeted him just as warmly as he did them, with an intricate handshake and a boisterous laugh. Soren made sure not to linger on for too long as he was intent on checking in with his dancemates first. It seemed as if he had been the first to arrive after he failed to spot any of them, but then in the corner of his eye, he spotted Avery sitting at a booth with a young lady. Even with his eyes squinted, Soren couldn't identify her as her back was turned to him. But either way, with a smirk on his face, he made his way towards their booth.

"Yo, Avery!" he called out, hoping his voice carried and sliced through the music to reach the younger man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff