10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

StephanieXXXXDianeXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
♈σɢυξ's Second-in-Command
{Company; AJ, Harmony, and Kale.}XxX{Mood; Normal}XxX{Outfit; Stop staring, will ya?}

When she had entered, Kale stepped aside so she wouldn't have to squeeze through. Huh, he didn't really do that for any of the other Vogue. She shrugged it off, though, along with his comment. She didn't give it much mind, you kinda got used to things a boy would say when you had two brothers. Maybe that was the reason she didn't take many things to heart as much as her fellow Vogue-ies did? She didn't know, and that was a matter in no need of pondering over. "Don't pay him any mind, Harmony. He wants you to respond the way you are." The blonde haired girl said simply, knowing all too well how that went. Aj gave the male a good piece of her mind, and Stephanie sighed. 'Gee, I guess that really went over their heads..' She thought absentmindedly, occupying herself with looking through her leader's iPod, then gave it back once the raven-haired girl came over, furiously trying to keep her mind off of Kale. "You know, you guys aren't really getting anywhere.." She finally said in a quiet mutter, only loud enough to be heard. It was a bit tiresome, the arguments that went on day after day after day.

Her green orbs glanced up to Kale, and she nodded, giving a soft smile. The fact that he had shot insults and rude comments so much to her friends was something she was used to more than most anything, but she was still having to get used to him being nice to her. It was weird, but she was slightly glad that he acted that way towards her, because she couldn't stand someone putting her down or being a jerk. Though, deep inside it still irked her when her friends were pushed around while she was left alone. Why was that? "See ya, Kale," she replied, watching as the boy left the room. He was gone, right? And not waiting by the door just to hear if the girls were still going on about how much they loathed him and his group? Because she remembered him doing that once or twice before.. She confirmed he wasn't after staring at the doorframe for a bit, listening carefully for any heavy breathing. She gave a small shrug, eyes looking over in that direction once more when another Vogue member entered. "Hey, Grace," Stepphie greeted with a smile and a small wave.

"So," she slurred the word slowly, stretching out a bit just because. Yup, because her medium Southern accent made it sound cool. "What are we going to work on next?"

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♫ɢяαcє Isobel Lundsford- The Sassy Flirt
                                        { Mood; Calm. }
                                        { Outfit - Hawt right? }

*Grace gave a small smile to Stephanie. Hi Stephie She responded to her greeting. Pulling a pointytail holder out of her pocket, she pulled her sandy blonde locks into a messy pointytail. She stretched more, knowing if she didn't she could risk pulling a muscle. Confused as to why Harmony was steaming so much, she made a mental note to ask later.

*Stephanie,might've been the only level headed one of the crew which was an achievement on her part. Walking over to her bag, Grace ran over an intricate routine the crew had done in the past, in her head. Most of their routines were sexy, cute and feminine. After running through the routine in her head she picked up her water bottle sipping sparingly.

*Grace checked herself in the mirror oblivious to er surroundings, until Stephanie's voice rang in her ears. She was wondering the same. What was AJ planning for them to do next. She turned to Harmony. From the sounds of it that Kale got your panties twisted up. Well next time don't give him he satisfaction by getting pissed Grace stated before turning to AJ to hear her response to Stephanie's question
                                        {ooc; Khaki was kinda bright xP }

xxxxx---x Epic Dork

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

AveryXXXXJamesXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
Da Boss of HIStrung
( Mood; )XX( Company; )XX( Outfit; )XX XX

Avery drove up to the Remmington Academy for the Deaf and Blind, to see his sister already waiting outside the doors to be picked up, chatting with a few of the other blind teens in her class. He didn't want to honk the horn or call to her, because just about half the students had hearing problems, maybe no hearing at all, and making a scene like that just wouldn't do. One of the teachers spotted his car, though, and quickly lead Emily over, simply directing her to the right car. Em could do the rest, tap around with her thin cane, feel around for the seatbelt, buckle up slowly, and shut the door. She was making progress, that was for sure. And it was something her older brother was proud of, since a few years ago she was practically useless. Now of course, her disability is to blame for that, but the school was helping her improve greatly. Now if only they could find a doctor to do the surgery for her eyes. There wasn't many in California that did such a procedure, so sooner or later they might have to travel to find someone to do it.

"So how was school?" Avery asked curiously, pulling out of the parking lot of the school carefully, then hitting the gas as much as he could and still stay within the speed limit. He wasn't too keen on getting another ticket. "It was alright. I got a lot of presents," she said with a smile, lifting the backpack she had nestled in her arms slightly. About to congratulate her, he stopped, cursing himself inside. How did he forget? "Happy Birthday, by the way. How old are you now, thirty-one?" He asked jokingly, trying to cover up the slight panic he felt inside. "No, eighteen," she replied with a small giggle. They came to a stop light, and in one swift movement the teen retrieved his phone and thumbwrestled with it until he had a message typed up to his dad, asking if he would be able to drop her off at the house. 'No, still at work,' was the reply, and made the brown-haired male curse under his breath. That meant he had to take her to practice, which wasn't bad in any way, well maybe some, but he still had to find a present for her.

He placed the phone in his lap, going when the light turned green, headed to the dance studio the groups usually practiced at. Was any of the other HIStrung members there yet? Glancing every few seconds from his phone to the road, texting up a message to his crew members, telling them it was time to meet up in five minutes. If they were in the area, that is. Because he certainly wasn't, still having about fifteen minutes to go. They'd understand, though, they've met Emily before. Most of them. "What's up?" The petite brunette finally spoke up again, causing Avery's dark blue orbs into the crystal-colored ones across from him. "Wanna come with me to practice?" If there was an unsaid rule about bringing non-members to practice every once in a while, he didn't know about it. And if there was, he could bend a few rules. After all, he was leader of his group. "Mhm." Em hummed a note of approval, a smile gracing her features once more.

Upon arriving to the studio, Avery grabbed his backpack and hers, putting her on his back so they could get to the practice faster. "Alright, roll call!" The teen called for his crew members, even though he hadn't gotten to their specific room yet. He passed by Kale, but gave him no recognition, not even a sideways glance, and made his way to the room across the Vogue's practice room. He sat his sister down in one of the seats, placing the backpack in her hands, and his own on another chair. "I guess no one's here yet.." He mumbled, plugging his iPod into the stereo system.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

Time has went by, Shay had just woke up and he was late for class, he shouldnt have gone partying last night, dancing all night long and flirting with so many girls that he cant even remember, mostly because none of those girls hardly spent their time listening to what Shay had to say, boy she needed some help on that department, but he sure couldnt ask none of the girls on his crew cuz, it would be embarrassing for them to know that stuff... right?

The british boy jumped out of the bed, brushed his teeth, grabbed some clean clothes, hoodie sweatshirt, skinny jeans and a pair of all starts always did the trick, grabbed his guitar, his cellphone and his keys, the boy hushed out of his apartment and started running to class

Arriving at school 20 minutes later, he was all sweaty and messed up, he hushed to class.
Opening the classroom door the brit sneaked to the corner hoping the teacher didnt notice him, wich she did, but she was to used to him being late to even care.

---------- TIME SKIP -----------

And finally classes were over, Shay knew that they were gonna practice at some new place that Nat talked about, but he didnt know how to get there, grabbing his phone he typed a message

To: Nat

Subject: Hey dearie, I'm finished with classes, where you at?

Typing another message:

To: Alaina Eo

Subject: Hey luv, I'm done with classes, and on my way to meet up with Nat wherever she is, I think you know this but i decided to let you know, just because I dont forget about you :p

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image

XXX As she was sitting there, going through her phone, another text message popped up. Smiling she read the text from Shay. Dearie? What a sweetie. He really was a nice guy, not to mention funny, well to her atleast. Then again, she was sort of easily amused. Not to mention she found his accent very charming. Typing a quick reply, the girl pressed SEND. As the message was sent, she placed her phone into her pocket, before leaning back on the table. Relaxing a bit, something she didn't really get to do as much anymore. Pulling her shades off her head and onto her eyes, she started humming to herself a bit. Closing her eyes, she started to sing, Marry You, by Bruno Mars. She wasn't the best singer around, but she was far from the worst. After all she was minoring in Music, Majoring in Dance. As for her brother he was the total Opposite, minoring in Dance and majoring in Music.

To: Shay Shay!
                                                          Hey there Love, I'm in the Courtyard, waiting for Laina!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCrib : Sanctuary : Dorm/Side2 : Ride

User Image
                                                          User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                          XXXXX[ OOC: Damn, Crappy .. ]
User Image

██ A l a i n a Eo ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Alaina's classes had been over for about an hour now, but she had a few things to take care. When she had finally finished, she had received a text. Alaina had a pretty good idea of who it could be, and was not at all surprised when she checked to see who it was from; Nat. Her eyes quickly skimmed over the message, before she let out a sigh. Nat had sent this text this morning and Laina had just noticed it. Great. No doubt would she hear about whenever she meet up with the other girl, which would be soon. Alaina was actually headed there now. Well, no use in answering that text message now. As she started to slide her phone back into her pocket, she was interrupted whenever it had alerted her of another text. Going through the same text message procedure, she smiled lightly at the new message. Starting a reply, she would occasionally glance up to watch where she was walking, not wanting to run into something or someone and make a fool of herself.

It was during one of these checks that she caught sight of the boy that she was texting. Canceling her message, she slipped her phone back into her pocket. Pushing a strand of hair from her face, she called out to her friend. "Shay!" The girl waved to get his attention, as she flashed a smile. "What a coincidence." She continued as she approached him, a smile still on her face. "I just got your text. Thanks for letting me know." Joking with boy. "We better hurry. She is probably getting impatient." Most likely more so with her than with Shay. You know, for the whole unanswered text thing. Oh, well. Nothing she could do about it now. At least she was not running late for the meet up. Not late, anyway.

"How was class?"
                                      She asked, looking over at him. "I heard you went out last night. How was that?" Arching a brow in the boy's direction, as she continued on the path to the courtyard. The girl heard about it from another friend who happened to be at the same party.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ 내가제일잘나가!_

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
HarmonyXXXXLil Red
OUTFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah I know and I can usually keep my temper down in check but he just made me snap, as if he knows which buttons to push me into snapping his neck." Said Harmony as she had looked at Stephanie. "Man things are just going to be totally crazy about this year's Battle against other Crews." Said Harmony as she had looked at her fellow Vogue member before she had looked at her leader. "Alright AJ lets have a bunch of fun along with some of the new Routines that you have planned to showing us." Said Harmony as she had a smile on her face while turning back to her good mood as she was looking at her Leader. "Oh yeah Stephanie don't forget I had texted you something that we needed to talk about-you said you were gonna talk to me about some of my Dance Moves that could get better if we worked together?" Asked Harmony as she had kind of pushed Stephanie out of the room. "Look PROMISE that you don't tell anybody and I was surprised myself about this after I realized it...but...I think that I have a Crush on Kale..." Said Harmony as she had blushed a little bit while she was also not used to this type of girly-girl thing.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♫ɢяαcє Isobel Lundsford- The Sassy Flirt
                                        { Mood; Calm }
                                        { Outfit - Hawt right? }

*After the sudden instance of ignorance by Harmony, she grew frustrated but almost immediately steamed down.
                                        Seeing a male figure walk in to the room across from hers curiosity immediately consumed her. After seeing Harmony and AJ whispering each other, Grace rolled her eyes to herself. Sometimes Harmony could get on her last damn nerve.

*What made it so AJ was more superior than the rest of them. Aside from the fact she was the leader of the group. Both her and Stephanie could be just as entrusting, if not more. Feeling her cheeks heat up, she decided to keep her opinions to herself. Sitting in a chair, she looked at her iPhone. Slowly slacking off growing tired of the boring atmosphere. She decided to explore the other rooms whether they were occupied or not.

*Walking to the room across from Vogues practice room was another room. Carefully stepping into the room her eyes searched the room. In one spot was a girl who looked around 17 or 18 sat with a backpack in her lap. Crew gossip went around quickly and she assumed this was the blind sister of the boy that was plugging his iPod in. Turning on her heels she was about to walk out of the room before stepping on her own shoelace, soon her hands were in contact with the floor.

*A groan escaped her lips. She rubbed the leg she'd fallen on. Looking up she muttered something only she could actually understand. She pulled her phone out of her pocket. It better not be broken She thought to herself running her fingers through her ponytail before deciding to let her hair hang loose for the moment.

xxxxx---x Epic Dork

2,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

The british boy was wondering around school, trying to find both of the girl from his crew, even though he was a pretty responsable character, he tend to forget stuff very easy, so yeah he forgot where the rendezvous were.
And then the cellphone made a bip notifying him of a text message, that was from Nat saying she was on the courtyeard "Oh RIGHT!!!!!" he said as he snaped his forehead, they already talked bout it
writting a quick reply

To: Nat
Subject: Oh that's right, I'm sorry luv, be there in a minute!"

He slid the phone into his pocket, and then he heard a familiar voice, turning his head in the voices direction, Shay saw Alaina, the boy gave her an instant smile and a wave "Hey there luv, you're lookign quite good today!" he said very friendly as he walked with her to the courtyard, since they were both meeting with Nat.
Alaina thanked him for letting her know about meeting with Nat and stuff, even though she already knew, but she always had to make fun of him and the fact that he forgot stuff very easily "Oh you know me, I cant seem to remember everything, not even if I try... but i do my best" the boy said a bit embarrassed.

And then she asked him about the party "Ohh bloody hell!!! how do you know I was partying last night luv? I dont remember seeing you there!humm..." he said as he looked at her surprised "... but yeah, it was nice, drinking, dancing, yeah... pretty much that!"
Of course he wouldnt go and mention the girls that he tried to hook up and never really happened, it was wayyyy too shamefull for him to admit.

They kept talking and walking, until they finally got to the courtyard where he could see Nat just chillin there, singing Bruno Mars, Shay actually liked that song, and of course, Shay couldnt resist but to sing along with her, so before the girl could actually notice them, Shay was already singing "HEY BABYYYY I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU!" as he kneeled in front of Nat grabbing her hands as he sang that part of the chorus almost like he was confessing to her.
Shay liked to fool around with Nat, she was very funny and easygoing, and they got along pretty well.. they both did, actually Shay always felt very grateful for having both of those girls in his life, even though none of them actually knew his background story, they embraced him into the crew and they have been great friends since then.

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

StephanieXXXXDianeXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
♈σɢυξ's Second-in-Command
{Company; AJ, Harmony, and Kale.}XxX{Mood; Normal}XxX{Outfit; Stop staring, will ya?}

Text? Harmony's words registered a moment later, knowing instantly something was up. What was it this time? "Oh yeah, that move. Still having trouble?" She allowed herself to be pushed out of the room, then turned to her redheaded friend, a spark of curiosity in her eyes, then confusion and slight, muffled sadness the next moment. She quickly plastered on a smile, bright and as real as any other. "Th-that's awesome. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" She asked in a whisper, glad it was a secret so that she had an excuse to talk so quietly. And the slight squeak in her voice could easily be mistaken for excitement. Dang, that hurt. Inside, she felt like someone had just stabbed her in the heart, over and over and over again. But did she show that? Hell nah. Never ever ever ever. Nope. That was a definite no-no. Because their group hated Kale's. Why she was excusing Harmony from this was beyond her.

But Stephanie was boss at covering up her feelings with a "mask." If you thought about it, there was a lot you'd wanna hide from two nosy brothers. "You need to tell him," she insisted, like a best friend should. If she liked Kale, then by all means, she should go for it. Dang, put others ahead of herself was going to kill her one day. And by doing this, it might just happen. Figuratively, though, she's too scared to kill herself. But she might just sort of shut off for a while and be...well, not Stephanie. Not the calm, happy, levelheaded girl many of the Vogue girls depended on to keep the peace. But of course, she always tried to prevent herself from going into that phase again. It was never fun, and sometimes it was hard to pull out of. And if Kale liked Harmony back, then... 'Don't even go there,' she scolded herself, but on the outside looked as if she wasn't worried at all, and was happy for her friend, like she should be.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
HarmonyXXXXLil Red
OUTFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well...its because I've never experienced this type of thing before, happiness and love may seem to be alike but then I can't tell what to do whenever love hits me..." Said Harmony as she had sighed while looking at Stephanie as she was one of her best friends and was like an Older Sister to her in the group. "I can't do that...that would be like betraying the Group Stephanie..." Said Harmony as she had looked at Stephanie as she had sighed. "I'd rather see us as Winners before I even tell him everything. That along with I'm just really stressed out badly as hell-lot of Drama at home but I just want to dance and have fun to get my mind off of it and everything..." Said Harmony as she had sighed. "I'll explain this at the next Crew Meeting since this seems to be effecting my dancing, that and...we need to watch out for Grace, I just seriously don't trust her snide a** along with the way she looks at all of us-her fellow Crew Members." Said Harmony as she had looked at Stephanie. "Those aren't eyes of love like we all give each other, little Miss Flirt probably wants to take over AJ's spot and I'm not letting that happen-but seriously...thanks for listening out to me; you're like one of the few people besides AJ who do..." Said Harmony as she had sighed before giving her friend a small smile before she had hugged Stephanie. "So should we get back to the others?" Asked Harmony as she had her usual smile back onto her face as she had looked at Stephanie.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image

XXX Hearing someone singing along, she opened her eyes, to see a familer boy on his knees. As he took her hand, singing the chorus, she couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. This boy was really something, she enjoyed his company, he kept her entertained. Standing up, she gently pulled him up a bit "Come on romeo, your gonna get me jumped by your crazy fan girls" She joked, before looking over to her bestie "Gosh, Laina! Took you long enough!" She teased, before linking her arms with both of her crew memebers. "So did you guys just wanted to use one of the dance rooms on campus or go to the usual place?" she asked glancing around a bit. Their usual place was her mother's studio, it was semi-private, so no one from the other crews could spy on them or steal their materials.

XXX She honestly didn't really care where they practice at, either way she needed to be at the studio, to teach her evening class. Then come back here, since she did stay on campus. Looking at her rooommate she smiled "so did you miss me last night, love?" She asked in a joking mannor. One major thing she loved about her friends was that she could be herself around them, and not worry about them judging her. Well they joked and teased each other often, but of course it was all harmless fun. As they were walking she looked around a bit, hoping not to run into any of those Vogue or Roylt memebers. Histrung, she didn't really have much of a problem with. But something about a few of the people in the other two groups just bothered her. Anyways, she's thankful for her awesome, sexy asian and handsome british friends.

Crib : Sanctuary : Dorm/Side2 : RideXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                          User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                          XXXXX[ OOC: So sorry! Writer's Block.. ]
User Image

██ A l a i n a Eo ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Listening to the boy's response to her questions, she couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Thank you." She said with a small nod, as he complimented her looks. Though, she had a feeling he was only being nice. Walking along side Shay, she nodded again at his words. "You told just told me." The girl countered, when asked about how she knew about his little late night escapades. "Seriously, though, a friend was at the same party as you. She was looking for me, thinking I might have accompanied you." Telling him the truth about how she had found out. It really was not that big of a deal. Alaina knew Shay really wasn't the type to get into any trouble...well...at least not any major trouble.

When the two of them reached the courtyard, she stayed back a little, as the other two loudly greeted each other. If you could call that a greeting, anyways. When they were finished, Alaina finally approached the two. Only to quickly get semi-scolded by Nat. "Sorry." She apologized, flashing a small smile. "I don't really care either way." Alaina answered Nat's next question. She really didn't care at all. Though, if she went the studio, Nat might try to put her to work. That was something she didn't want to do. So, why not put that question off on someone else. "What do you think, Shay?" She asked the male, only to be distracted by Nat's final question. "No, I didn't. It's not like we are together..." The girl gave a blunt answer, though it was obvious she was joking. "I think the real question is, did you miss me?" Raising a brow at the other girl, a smirk on her face.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ 내가제일잘나가!_

2,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

Okay so, Alaina knew that he was at that party cuz she had a friend there, so it was all cool, she didnt know what happened, so no embarrassing moments to him.
Shay was relieved.

When he was kneeling to Nat and singing towards her, her reaction was the best, as usual, and she called him Romeo, oh boy, how she was wrong about that "Oh yes dearie, but for me to be a Romeo I sure need a Juliet.." he said with a clumsy smile "And right... dont you see all the ladies screaming my name out loud... course you dont, cuz they dont do that!" he said with a sigh...
Unfortunatly, even if Shay wanted to hide the fact that the ladies were not very into him, there were times where that fact couldnt be hidden, cuz it was way too obvious.

Shay was glad when Nat asked about where they wanna have practice, cuz the topic had changed and that was good...
Alaina was fine on either places, Nat seemed to share the same opinion, now it was up to him to decide "Well, we can go to your mother's studio, i quite like it there, it's very cozy and well... i think that's more than enough!" he smiled gently "But still, I'm not gonna lie, I wouldnt mind go and watch Vogue's practice, specially Alissa... cuz she's one hell of a fine girl..."

And then the girls started, honestly they were like sisters, they actually got along so well it was amazing to see "I think that I wanna spend one night in the same room as you girls, cuz with so much lovey dovey words going on in here, I'm suspecting that there is some girl on girl action going on there, and you are leaving me behind, and we're supposed to do everything together right?" he said with a laugh as he gave two steps back, cuz he knew that after that sentence, Alaina would definatly punch him in the face, but the thing is, it was impossible to resist saying that.

╔════════════════════════════╗

Яɑғɑєʟ Ƞɩϲσʟɑs ɖє ȴυϲɑ

╚════════════════════════════╝

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image

The pile of flesh jumped alive once the phone on the side table buzzed aloud, alerting any peeping Tom(metta) that there was indeed life within the room. A groan was issued from under the blue and gray comforter, one hand blindly trying to find its way to make the phone shut the hell up. Once snatched up, the white iPhone was then drowned by the depths of darkness above the bed. One message from: Momma Dukes his phone alerted him. As chocolate brown hues finally adjusted to the glare of light under his once pitch black abode, the man gave another groan, this one much more audible. He was late.

Finally mustering enough strength to tumble out of bed, Rafael went for his mini fridge and chugged a bottle of water. It was definitely the drink of life at this point in time. The beginning of a hangover was starting to set in and his mouth still tasted like vodka and whatever else he had managed to drink the night before. Well, this was going to make for one interesting session today. Running a hand through chestnut brown tufts, the man stripped of his boxer briefs and prepared for the rest of his day with a hot shower. Once the steam had dissipated and he was finally dressed, Rafael grabbed his long-board and then was out of his dorm in less than fifteen minutes. Which was record time for him, considering the circumstances.

It didn't take long for Rafael to arrive near the dance studios. But what good would he be to his crew on an empty stomach? Deciding to press his luck even further, he stopped at Dunkin Donuts and picked up a large iced vanilla chai and a dozen doughnuts. Maybe the smell of food would distract everyone from his tardiness.

He finally swiveled his way to the performance hall and took the steps two at a time. Just as he rounded the corner to see Kale, a smack echoed through the halls. If Rafael hadn't heard the sound of hands hitting the floor, he probably would have toppled over Grace completely. " Uhh... You inspecting the floors to make sure they're clean or... " but his sentence fell short as a grin began to tug at the sides of his lips. Well, at least he iPhone wasn't broken. " Here, let me help you up, " Rafael said, arranging the things under his left arm so he could extend a helping right to Grace. " Kale! Come grab these doughnuts! " Rafael hollered down the hall. Welp, let the seriousness commence.

|| ooc; Finally. And outfit is in the first icon. ||

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image[/img]xxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas