Welcome to Gaia! ::

╔════════════════════════════╗

Яɑғɑєʟ Ƞɩϲσʟɑs ɖє ȴυϲɑ

╚════════════════════════════╝

▅ ▅ ▅ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▅ ▅ ▅

User Image

Rafael's smile broadened at Grace's laugh. Hopefully she would be in. Then an eyebrow arched once she mentioned anything. Anything. Well, Rafael could sure think of a few things they could do in order to put a good word in. But what kind of guy would he be if he took advantage of a situation like this? He would like to think a smart one, but that was just his other head thinking. Well, in combination with raging young adult hormones. But he was going to muster up his good guy qualities and try and approach this in the right way.

" I was thinking of a different kind of venue, " Rafael said, getting to his feet. He paused however, after a Grace received a phone call. "Nexus, the new club that just opened. I know a few people there so getting in won't be a problem, but they usually have dance circle's there. The crowd there likes to show off. Wanted to see how you moved, " he said, digging in his backpack, " I mean, with your crew not around " Rafael finally added.

Tearing a piece of paper from a notebook, Rafael handed Grace the piece with his cell number on it. " Club opens around 9, I probably won't be there until ten. You can bring your crew if you want, but plan to stay out after curfew, " he said, flashing a grin. " Hope to see you there, " and with that, he exited the studio.

|| ooc; ||

User Image[/img]xxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Image

User Image

██ K a l e K n i g h t l y ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Kale stepped aside, as he watched the blonde scramble upstairs. The roof? Why was she going up there and why was she in such a hurry? Of course, curiosity was going to get the best of him and he found himself following after her. When he reached the roof, he propped the door open by leaning against it. This was not his first time up here, but he didn't frequent the place either. Scanning the roof of the building, he soon spotted Stephanie, though he stayed in his spot. Clearing his throat, he ran a hand through his hair, as he glanced off to the side before looking back toward her. "What are you doing up here?" He called out to the girl. May as well be straightforward about it. "Do you know normally come up here or what?" Rephrasing his question a bit. Kale began to wonder why he decided to follow her up here. Apparently, a part of him was hoping that she would be up here doing something interesting, but she wasn't. Only sitting. Kale was getting to the conclusion that the Vogue girls were a pretty odd bunch.

Shaking that thought from his head, he began to think that she might just ignore him. Well, if she did, it didn't matter to him. Kale needed to get back and practice anyway. Jordan was already getting irritated with them. Probably him more than Rafael. Speaking of Rafael, he wasn't through talking with him either.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ The Regal Ruler_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

StephanieXXXXDianeXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
♈σɢυξ's Second-in-Command
{Company; No one.}XxX{Mood; Normal}XxX{Outfit; Stop staring, will ya?}

The teen fished through her pockets for her iPod, but remembered leaving it in the studio, as well as her cell phone. So that meant she was left up on the roof with nothing to do but wallow in her thoughts. She stretched her arms above her head, stopping almost immediately when she thought she heard someone else coming up. But, then again, it was windy out, so it could just be other sounds being carried on the wind. She lowered her arms, folding them loosely across her chest and at that moment her suspicions were confirmed by a voice. She jumped slightly, a tad startled, and bit down on her lip. She brought her legs up from off the edge and carefully turned around, sitting criss-cross. And there he was, his handsome self leaning against the door oh-so-casually. 'Stop it,' she scolded herself mentally, before reminding herself that an answer was needed. "I come up here about every practice, to think," the girl answered simply, finding that to be the best thing to say without sounding woe-is-me. Because honestly, she might've just been overreacting...

"What about you, don't ya have practice?" Her slight country accent came on rather noticeably, like it so often would when she was quiet or serious or the likes. What was he doing up here? Usually it just seemed he didn't really care about the Vogues because of the way Aj and Harmony treated him. Well, he never really seemed to insult her directly, nor try to provoke her too often. Or for as much as she could recall. She inched away from the edge of the roof, realizing the sudden - but slight - fear of falling off. She patted a spot beside her, then shrugged. Would he even sit beside her? It the kind of question she often asked herself. Am I too this, am I good enough for that. Those were daily things she asked herself. Before a performance, before a test, before even walking up to Kale. Geez, maybe she was a bit too hard on herself.. "Is everything alright?" Stephanie asked curiously, green eyes fixed on the male across from her. Not staring, no, she glanced away every now and then to her surroundings so it wouldn't seem like that. Oh darn, he saw through her, didn't he?..

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄♫ɢяαcє Isobel Lundsford- The Sassy Flirt
                                        { Mood; Calm }
                                        { Outfit - Hawt right? }

*Grace stared at the piece of paper for a moment. Then looking up to respond to his proposal he was already gone. She smiled to herself while entering his number in her phone. As for his offer on bringing the rest of her crew. No. Grace was fully aware that they probably hated her guts.

*Finally standing up, she peeked her head into vogues practice room. She strutted through the middle of Harmonies dancing and didn't say a word. She grabbed messenger bag before accidentally tripping over the cord hooking up AJs iPod. She regained her balance before falling and strutted out the way shed come in. Smirking to herself she walked outside to the courtyard laying in the grass and staring at the sky.

{ ooc; ! }

xxxxx---x Epic Dork
User Image

██ K a l e K n i g h t l y ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Kale continued to watch the girl, trying to get some hint at what she was thinking. Whenever she finally spoke, he chuckled a bit. "To think?" He repeated at the end of his small laugh. That was kind of a weird thing to do, but to each their own, he guessed. Whenever Stephanie patted the spot beside her, hinting for him to sit down beside her, he glanced away. Unsure of why she would make such a gesture. Unless, she meant nothing by it. Either way, he was going to pretend that he didn't notice it.

"Yeah, of course I do." He answered her question. "But, I'm the leader, I show up when I want.." Giving a shrug of his shoulders. Kale wasn't being serious about this, though. The guy was always on time. Well, except for today. Things kept happening today. Vogue kept happening today, would be a better phrase. Her next question caused him to raise a brow. Did he do something to indicate that he had a problem? Other then leaning on a door? "I'm fine...." A bit of uncertainty evident in his voice. Still confused to why she had asked him that so suddenly.

Not getting a chance to dwell on it much longer, he had received a text message. Smirking, he slid the phone back into his pocket. "Well, I guess I'll leave you with your thoughts." Pushing off the door but still keeping a hand on it to hold it open. "See you around." The male then headed back downstairs and to meet up with his group.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ The Regal Ruler_

User Image

Timeskip

Okay, everyone! We are now going to do a short time-skip to later that night. There is a new dance club that recently opened up. Has some of the best dancers around, of course. I would advise your character to check it out. That is where most of the action will be happening.
User Image

██ A l a i n a Eo ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Alaina and the group had stayed and practiced at school for a few hours. Well, somewhat. They ended up goofing off as well. The others more than Alaina, of course. She was a bit more reserved. A few hours later, she found herself at a club. Club Nexus to be exact. The girl was now standing outside the club. Despite not being inside the building, she could hear the bass of the music from the outside and could see the excitement on the people faces as she passed by them, making her way to the entrance. For a new club, it already had quite the crowd. Supposedly, really good dancers would come here to have fun. Alaina was rather impressed and excited.

Once she finally managed to squeeze her way in, she was quickly swept up in the energy of the club. Pushing through the crowd, she wandered inside. The girl needed to find a place where she could get a good view of what was going on and where she could see the door, so, she could spot whenever the others had showed up. Finally finding a decent spot, her eyes went straight to the dance floor. The others needed to get here soon. She was itching to dance. Well, she could always dance until they got there. Alaina didn't see why not. Maybe here shortly.

As she contemplated, she watched the current dancers. They were good. She had to admit. Now, it wasn't a group. It was simply differently individuals dancing. All of which were above average in turns of dancing. They were the greatest, by any means, but they had a little bit of rhythm to them. However, Alaina wanted to see the great dancers. Speaking of which, she wondered if she would see the other groups here. Her rival groups. A part of her hoped not, but another part wanted to see them in action.

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ 내가제일잘나가!_

User Image

{ Mood; Calm }
                                        { Outfit - Dancin in the dark. }

*Grace had gone back to her apartment rested for a bit until she realized it was nighttime. She rushed over to her closet and grabbed some black shorts that barely touched her mid-thigh. Grace was usually a bit more modest. But hey they were technically going to a nightclub, right? She grabbed her royal blue bandeau and a black camisole, carelessly throwing them over her head. She grabbed the first ponytail holder she saw and pulled her blonde locks into a high pony.

*Grace walked to the bathroom and put on some black eyeliner and mascara, she usually didn't wear much makeup, but this was a special occasion. She grabbed her black leather jacket threw it on and zipped it up, looking down to tie her denim colored converse. She gave herself one last check in the mirror before grabbing her phone. Once she was in the club she would turn it off, but just in case Rafael had any complications she would have it.

*'Damn' Grace thought to herself, seeing the line into the club. Apparently it was new and a place where a lot of experienced dancers went to show their talent. She hesitantly pulled out her phone, deciding to let Rafael know of her arrival.

To; Rafael

From; Grace.

I just got to the club. Just to let you know.

*Grace smiled to herself before tapping the send button on her iPhone. She finally got to the end of the line almost pushing through people to get inside of the club. This place must be good. She noticed clumps of dancers. Some were in the middle of what looked like a 'dance floor'. Most of the people dancing were alone anyways, rather than in crews. Grace's gaze fell on a girl she recognized as Alaina. Before thinking to say anything, she decided she would wait for Rafael, and just watch the other dancers.
                                        { ooc; ! }

xxxxx---x Epic Dork
╔════════════════════════════╗

Яɑғɑєʟ Ƞɩϲσʟɑs ɖє ȴυϲɑ

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

After Rafael had left the studio that evening, he had headed out of the performing arts building to run a few errands. So, before heading back to his dorm, Rafael had hi t he gym, grocery store, and art shop. By the time he did make it back to his room, he was exhausted for some reason. Dinner was quick, just some pasta in a red sauce with chicken and steamed broccoli. Once he cleaned up, Rafael has fallen into bed for a nap. Well, if he planned on being out showing off his skills all night, he was going to need all the rest he could get.

Luckily Rafale always had an extra alarm set. It was there to remind him to wake his a** up and to go out and have a good time. Once 8:45 p.m. rolled around, Rafael was pulling himself from the grips of his comfortable bed. Groggily he made it to his kitchen a reheated some of the leftover dinner from earlier. He was going to need to fuel for the night. Finishing that, he placed the bowl into the sink and then stripped so he could finally get ready.

Once out of the shower, Rafael finally got dressed. He was determined to wear something so he could show off the best of his moves tonight while looking the part. Before he left however, he grabbed his keys, phone, and wallet, sprayed a dash of cologne and then was finally out of the door. In his car, he received a text from Grace. She was already there. Well, apparently he was running a little late. So he should step on it. Keys in the ignition, he finally started his car and peeled off after replying.

To: Grace
                                              MSG: Yo, just leaving my place now.
                                              Sit tight. Be there soon.

Rafael finally arrived at Nexus within ten minutes, driving past the crowded line in search of Grace. However, she must have already been inside because he hadn't spotted her. After parking, Rafael made his way toward the club. He walked right past the to the front door, and to the beginning of the line. " Hey, Manny, " he greeted the bouncer, doing the whole handshake deal and whatnot. " Raf! Hey man. Showing off tonight? " he asked, removing the red rope for him. " You know it. Let me know when you're off. I'll buy you a drink, " he said with a grin before he entered Nexus.

The loud music and hard bass were the first things to hit Rafael once he was finally passed the threshold of Nexus, a feeling that made his endorphins flow and adrenaline begin to pump. This was the feeling he sought almost every night, an addiction that consumed him. Brown hues took a while to adjust to the "ambience" of the club, but once they finally had, he set out to find Grace. He had to push his way through the crowd, but he took his time eyeing up the competition, if there was any. There was already a dance circle going, which Rafael would definitely hit up before the night was over, but he had things to take care of first.

And that's when he spotted Grace, but the bar. Rafael made his way over. " Hey, '' he greeted. " Hope you had no trouble getting in, " he said, leaning up against the bar. And that's when Monica walked over to take his order. " Hey, sweetie. The usual? " Rafael nodded, and then added something after. Minutes later a Whiskey Sour for him and a Kamikaze for Grace were placed in front of them. " Dunno if you drink, but it's there if you want it, " he said over the music. That's when Rafael glanced over at Alaina just as the bartender placed a Long Island Iced Tea down for her. He gave her a cheesy wink, then motioned with his head toward the dance floor, indicating that Alaina had better make an appearance over there tonight. If Grace was going to audition, he was gonna make sure she knew that it wasn't as easy as making up your mind to join. You had to be one of the best to get into RoyalT. And she needed to prove it.

" You ready for tonight? I'm no psychic, but I'm thinking it's gonna get a little wild tonight, " he said flashing a grin.

|| ooc; New outfit link in first icon. And this feels really ramble-y. :[ ||

User Image[/img]xxxxxxxxxx User Imagexxxxxxxxxx User Image

netflicks's Princess

Fanatical Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

StephanieXXXXDianeXXXXEmmerson
☆═━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━═☆
♈σɢυξ's Second-in-Command
{Company; No one.}XxX{Mood; Excited}XxX{Outfit; Club Outfit}

It had been a long day, and what lifted her spirits to the clouds was the flier in the mail about the new dance club. How could she have forgotten? As smile took place on her lips, and she ran up the stairs to get ready. Which could take a while, since it was a nightclub, after all. The thought never occurred to her that the other crews would be there, since she had the mindset that she'd be able to have some time to herself, without the others to dramatize everything. She shut her bedroom door and stripped down to nothing and took a shower, after that going through her closet for something to wear. She finally decided on a one-shoulder blue blouse, black skinny jeans, and pumps. Of course, when it came time to dance she'd pull out the thin black flats. She got dressed rather quickly, then applied silver eyeshadow, black mascara, pale lip gloss, and a light application of blush. Satisfied, she ran back downstairs and grabbed her keys, headed out.

Stephanie's mood was a whole lot better, and when she turned on the radio, her favorite song was on. She grinned and turned it up louder, almost to the point others outside would hear booming. She drove up to the club, and besides the horribly long line, got in rather easily.. It comes in handy when you know a lot of people, she mused. Walking inside, the smell of alcohol wafted up her nose, and she reminded herself only to get the lighter drinks. Because being drunk, to her, was a scary thing, because you never knew what could happen. And hangovers didn't sound all that pleasing, either. She sat down at a table for now, waiting to see who she could dance with. The advantage of not bringing the girls along? No absolute dance partners.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

██ A l a i n a Eo ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x_x Not a single sign of any of her friends yet. This was disappointing. However, she was right about seeing a few of her rivals. The first one being...what's her name. That one girl who was a part of Vogue. Alaina racked her brain for a name to place with the face but she couldn't think of one. Oh well. She highly doubted that she would need to know her name anyways. It wasn't like the two talked that much, if at all. So, for now, Alaina was going to stick with her calling her that one Vogue chick.

Then, something interesting happened. Rafael had joined said Vogue chick. This caused Alaina to raise a brow. What was that about? Did they decide to meet up here, or was it a coincidence? She had a feeling it was not planned. Yet, you couldn't ever really tell with Royalt. As if one cue, a drink was placed in front of her. "Compliments of Rafael. You know him, right?" The waitress asked, motioning to the one she was speaking of. Alaina's eyes took a look in his direction once more, catching his cheeky expression. "Yeah, you could say that." She responded, smiling at the other girl as she gave a nod of thanks. Pulling the drink closer, she was a bit cautious about drinking it at first. He might have put something in it...or spit in it. Deciding it was okay, she finally took a sip.

Why he gave her a drink, she didn't know. And it was killing her. Was he calling her out to dance? Well, he did say they lacked in talent. Sure, Nat and Shay brought that on, but still. Alaina had to pay him back for that comment. Speaking of Nat and Shay, she needed to find out where the two of them were. She was getting impatient.

To: The others

Where are you?

Short, sweet, and to the point.

After the message, she slid her phone back into her pocket. Taking another drink, before standing up and walking over to Rafael. "I just came by to thank you for the drink." She said speaking up loud enough so that they could hear, but not to the point that she was yelling. "I don't mean to interrupt, whatever this is..." Talking about Grace and Rafael's meeting, of course. "But, I wanted to tell Rafael here, that I didn't forget his comment from earlier today. " Speaking to both of them, she then turned her gaze to Rafael. "I'm going to pay you back for that, and the drink." The girl smirked. She wasn't big on trash talk, since she liked to think of herself as a humble person, but when the time called for it she could be. "I figured, that since your dancing is okay, I guess, what better way to repay you than to teach you how to dance?" Pushing a strand of hair from her face, she tucked it behind her ear. "Sound good?" The question was rhetorical. "Just let me know when you want to learn something, Raf, and I'll be happy to teach you."

[ ooc;; ]
                                      ██ ▌ 내가제일잘나가!_

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image

User Image
                                                                XXX A black and red Audi pulled up to the club. In the passenger side was the dark haired dancer, wearing a black top, skinny jeans, and heels. As for the driver side was a tall male, with dark hair, wearing jeans, a tee shirt, and matching kicks. Stepping out of the car, the female dancer looked back at the boy, waiting for him to get out. As he walked over to her, the boy made sure to lock his door, turning the alarm on. Out of all his other cars, this was one of his favorites. You would think his favorite would be his farrari or lambo, but no. He loved his R8. Walking next to the male, the girl looked up at him, linking her arm with his. "So, your not gonna ditch me here all by myself right?" she asked, which has happened before. They went out together, but he ended up leaving with another girl. Then again they were both in high school then. Smirking the boy looked down at her "We'll see" the boy said, as they pretty much just skipped the line. As the boy was speaking to the bouncer, the girl pulled her phone out of her pocket, to read a text from Laina. Smiling she quickly replied, before putting her phone back into her pocket.

To: Laina
                                                                Walking in babe! Got cha a suprise too!

XXX "Name's under Kingsmen" the boy told the bouncer, who just nodded, letting them in. Lucky for them, the boy knew the Owner's son. So right when the girl found out that they were coming here tonight, she told the boy, who asked to come along. Boy did she almost regret bringing him, although techniqually, he brought her. O.k, nevermind that's not important. Entering the club, she looked around for her bestie. The other girl didn't know that she was bringing the older male with her, so that was her suprise for the girl. Walking through the club, she finally spotted her friend, quickly dragging the boy behind her "Laina!" she greeted the girl, as she reached the girl. "Surprise?" She said, pulling her brother closer "Hello, beautiful!" The boy greeted her, going over to the other side of the girl, giving her a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Miss me?" He asked, even though they went to the same school, they had different schedual. Not to mention the girls were pretty busy with their dance practice, as for the boy, he had to work part time for his father, not to mention he had his music, and some private dance practice of his own.

XXX Stepping back a bit, she finally noticed Rafael and Grace. Making her wonder what was going on. "Um... HI" She greeted the two, with a soft smile. Before looking up at her brother. Yes, the other male was her brother. Not many people knew they were related, they had the same father, different mothers. Sure some knew of who her brother was, but not that Nat was his sister. Why? Well, simple. It wasn't something they broadcasted. Not to mention she didn't go by Kingsmen, she went by Queen, her mother's last name. Again, why? She felt like being known as a Kingsmen was to much pressure. People usually treated her differently when they find out who she's really is. Only her crew memembers really knew about her and Zaiden. "Um, this is Zaiden, Zaiden, this is Rafael, of Roylt" She introduced him to male, then continued "And this is um, Grace. Of Vogue" She finished, gently bitting down on her lower lip. Her brother wasn't really the nicest guy around new people he didnt' care for.

XXX "Nice to meet you" The boy said, putting an arm around his sister's best friend. He's pretty much known her for as long as his sister has. He was being nice, since his sister 'introduced' them. Usually he could really careless about people whom he wasn't interested in. Raising an eyebrow the dark haired girl looked from her brother to the other two "Um, so what's up?" She asked, smiling, she's never really actually talked to them before. The dancer was usually always found smiling, it was rare to see her really upset.

Crib : Sanctuary : Dorm/Side2 : RideXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                                User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                XXXXX[ OOC: ]
User Image

{ Mood; Calm }
                                        { Outfit - Dancin in the dark. }

*Grace smirked at the last remark that'd escaped Rafael's lips. Turning her head to the drink he'd ever so graciously bought her, she frowned and hesitated. The truth was, Grace was a lightweight. Drinking maybe 1 and a third cups of alcohol would get her drunk. She didn't want the alcohol to get the best of her dancing. But she also didn't want to seem ungrateful.

*Hearing Alaina's remark the blonde felt herself roll her eyes. She gave a silent wave to Natalise. Nothing much. Grace responded to the girl. She couldn't see how she was so nice to everyone all the time. Her brother was good looking but not Graces type. If she even had one.

*Finally she decided a drink couldn't hurt right? Grace picked up the glass sipped a bit and let the taste of lime encase her taste buds. She silently thanked the boy before setting the drink down and directing her gaze to the dance circle. She would go give it a try if she was going to get past the audition.

*Grace excused herself from the seat next to Rafael and unzipped her leather jacket a bit. She eyed the dance floor. Their were a lot of different styles of dance. She was surprised they could fit all of them into one style of music. Grace thought about it for a few more moments almost silently putting together a routine together.

*Grace was pretty oblivious to her surroundings. She walked over to the bat once more, and downed the rest of her drink. Saw allowing hard she felt herself feel light. Almost as light as what she assumed a cloud would feel like. Next thing she knew she was tugging on the bottom of Rafael's shirt giving him a pleading look trying to signal to him that she wants to dance. With him.

{ ooc; Writers block. }

xxxxx---x Epic Dork

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Harmony
CLUB OUTFIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony had just arrived at the Club as she felt like Clubs were never her taste to hang out at but she knew that she had to be there for her Group. 'I seriously hate being alone in these type of places, makes me nervous as hell for some reason...' Thought Harmony as she had walked through the Crowd before she had seen a familiar face. "Stephie! Is that you?" Asked Harmony as she had walked over to the girl before smiling as she had realized her friend. "I had gotten separated from everybody so I was a little nervous but I'm-alright...now..." Said Harmony as she had looked towards one Area to see Grace with Rafael. 'I'm not going to let that effect me...' Thought Harmony as she had turned back around while kinda giving Stephanie a fake smile without realizing it. "You look really great by the way Stephie, you always know how to rock out with the Styles." Said Harmony as she had looked at the older girl.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image

So it was time for Shay to get ready to the nightclub, he always loved the nightclubs, he got to see amazing routines, amazing dancers, and super hot girls, well not that he was used to get lucky with them, but at least he could stare at them.
But Shay knew that something has to change, his attitude, he was always so polite and well mannered, and that had never got him any far with anyone.
So he decided that tonight he was gonna hit the field and play around, he was gonna go and search for the charming british that he had to have inside of him.

He took a shower and went to his wardrobe and carefully he chose his clothes.
and he was ready to go.
He caught a cab, cuz he was pretty sure that it was gonna be a very hard night, he wanted to drink, he wanted to party, to dance, but most of all, he wanted to loossen up and go crazy.
He got inside the cab and felt his cellphone vibrating on his pocket, he took it out to find a message from Laina, oh yeah, she was checking on them; the boy hitted the quick reply button and wrote

To: Laina

Subject: I'm on my way to the club, looking all fancy and stuff, tonight I'm warning you, I'm gonna get CRAZYYYYY... just watch me!

he slided the cellphone back into his pocket as he was on his way to the club.
15 minutes later he arrived there.
He made his way into the club, it was already crowded, a lot of people that he have seen before, and a lot of strange faces, and yet a LOT of beautiful girls "Hello Paradise!" he said.
Shay was feeling like he could change his world right there, he spotted his crew friends and he made his way up to them, he was walking with confidence and a bit of a cockyness, looking around, admiring the ladies.
"Hey there loves!" he greeted both girls "Is it me, or this club is very well crowded tonight!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff