Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, I'm tired of seeing the cliche of human girls being kept captive by vamp guys. So, this rp is the opposite. All boys are humans who come to this mansion by accident or invitation. The girls are vampires who live in the mansion. They keep the boys as pets, servants and occasionally turn them into vampires.

The mansion is under a cemetary in a big city, the entrance is a mausaleun. The mansion is known as "THE COVEN" and is gigantic, with valuable art and everythign you could imagine. Human boys go in, they don't come out. Why? Once in a magic binds them.

Advice for boys? Don't make eye contact because once you do, the vamp girl can turn you into a "Pette" or a human whose mind is directly linked to a vampire, and their minds can easily be manipulated.

TO JOIN POST A PROFILE!

For boys!

Name:
Reason for coming into the coven:

For girls!

Name:
Real age:
Age you look like:
Appearance:
Other:

Rules!
1.No killing humans.
2.No hunters.
3. Vamp girls are invincable and are the onyl chars aloud to god mode.
4.Humans can't escape the mansion.
5.What I say goes folks.
Name:Kris Carrol
Appearance: Tall, with short black hair and green eyes. Wearing a green sweater, black jeans and combat boots.
Reason for coming into the coven: stumble in by accident.
Woah, sounds cool! I havent Roleplayed in a LOOOOOONG time, so I may be a little rusty... but.. Ill try... Ill make a profile in a sec, kay ^_^ Ill be a boy... lalala -ponders up a charrie-
Fruop_de_Loop
Woah, sounds cool! I havent Roleplayed in a LOOOOOONG time, so I may be a little rusty... but.. Ill try... Ill make a profile in a sec, kay ^_^ Ill be a boy... lalala -ponders up a charrie-
((k))
Name: Serenity
Real age: 93
Age you look like: 16
Appearance: User Image
{brown skin and red eyes}
Other: serenity is really nice but is very shy around anyone she so happens to like
Kris looked around the graveyard, yawning. He was bored, so he decided to check out the "Haunted" graveyard. He saw a mauseleum and something attracte dhim to it.
Name:sonia
Real age:1900
Age you look like:17
Appearance:User Image
Other:
Name: Zach
Appearance: Hes short, and had short brown hair. hes wearing a red baseball cap, a white t-shirt, and baggy jeans. Hes a nice 'golden' color, as in, hes not like ghostly white ^^;
Reason for coming into the coven: He was dilvering the mail (XD)
Name: viruse
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reason for coming into the coven: thrill seaker
*sonia walks arould the graveyard looking arould slowly*
Name biggrin omain
Real age: 1,000
Age you look like: 18
Appearance: User Image
Other: She has lived in that house for years.
Name razz an Dulsumi Misa
Appearance:sigi(without the writing)
Reason for coming into the coven:stumbled in by acciednt
Kris walked over to the door of the mauseleum, curiously, and something made him think to kick it. He did so, and it opened it up. Revealing a very dark tunnel,"Whoa!" He turned, on his flash light to see a descending staircase, so he walked down it.
Name: Kyu
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reason for coming: Thrill seeker as well.
bloody_angel_of_death
*sonia walks arould the graveyard looking arould slowly*
*sonia sees a large rock so she walks over and sits down to think*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out