Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Kanaii
DarthMalice
Kanaii
Kru stood up and returned to Issah her hair out of the pleat and slightly wavey. She cleared her throat. "Where to next"

((brb I need to go on my Trampoline))
((cya soon)) he smile "lead the way Kru."
((it's far, far too hot over here around 35 degrees.)) She smiled and started to search each room.
he followed behind her. after a long time he looked at her blushing "errr.... Kru? speaking entirely hypothetically, wat would you say if I told you the real reason I didn't leave was I wanted to stay here with you.... hypothetically of course."
Kiroku turned wanting to get out of there This place is too strange for me
SonicTH
Sonic was running away holding his cat thight "why did i come here whyyyyyyyy"
*You bump into me and Meuke goes flying and slides under a chair.*Meuke where are you?*Starts crawling around on the floor looking.*
Whisten
Darque Farie
Whisten
Darque Farie
Whisten
Oh, okay... So then yer a vampire? Should I runaway?

"It depends,IF you want to die,the run,if you want to live,then....."She said staring into his eyes then she walked behind him "Stay"She wispered in his ear
A shiver crawled down Whistens back as she whispered into his ear. Okay, Ill stay...

"Good,"She wispered once she was behind him again,Her finger now running down his spine
Whistens chest went out because of the weird feeling on his back. He closed his eyes and felt like he was going to fall over.

Rose then wrapped her arms around the boy and kissed im on the cheek"It ok,dont worry,"She said,the boy now starting to fall...
((Hey I gotta go,sorry!))
Yoikonova-Chan
Dark Dre
Yoikonova-Chan
"Like a cat..." she wispered and kissed him again. "Like a cute, blue cat!" A little smile was growing on her face. "How old are you?" she asked, when they have sat down on an old couch.

Dre kept on looking at her as he leaned against her, hugging her. "im 18 years old Yoiko" he replied as he nuzzled against her.

"I am 17.. Almost as old as you.." she leaned against him and she runned her hands trough his hair.

Dre smiled and purred a lil bit as he grabed her two hands and pulled them away and kissed her. During this kiss his cat ears and tail began to take shape and become real.
Yami_Baka
SonicTH
*You bump into me and Meuke goes flying and slides under a chair.*Meuke where are you?*Starts crawling around on the floor looking.*
snoogems pulls meuke from under the chair and hands it to sonic "looking for this?here you go"
Darque Farie
Whisten
Darque Farie
Whisten
Darque Farie
Whisten
Oh, okay... So then yer a vampire? Should I runaway?

"It depends,IF you want to die,the run,if you want to live,then....."She said staring into his eyes then she walked behind him "Stay"She wispered in his ear
A shiver crawled down Whistens back as she whispered into his ear. Okay, Ill stay...

"Good,"She wispered once she was behind him again,Her finger now running down his spine
Whistens chest went out because of the weird feeling on his back. He closed his eyes and felt like he was going to fall over.

Rose then wrapped her arms around the boy and kissed im on the cheek"It ok,dont worry,"She said,the boy now starting to fall...
((Hey I gotta go,sorry!))
((Okay, Bye bye.)))
((Name: Burky
Appearance: pizza delivery uniform. Motorcycle helmet underarm. Blonde hair blue eyes
Reason for coming into the coven: To deliever a pizza. ))

*Chaps on the front door*
SonicTH
Yami_Baka
SonicTH
snoogems pulls meuke from under the chair and hands it to sonic "looking for this?here you go"
Meuke!*Hugs her tight.*Thank you.How can I repay you?*Stands up.*
Yami_Baka
SonicTH
Yami_Baka
SonicTH
"i need to get out of here"he says getting calmer
burkyboy
((Name: Burky
Appearance: pizza delivery uniform. Motorcycle helmet underarm. Blonde hair blue eyes
Reason for coming into the coven: To deliever a pizza. ))

*Chaps on the front door*

Sugar heard the sound and walked through the hall and opened the door,she was hiding her face under the hood "what?" she said shortly,whatching the man closely
SonicTH
Yami_Baka
SonicTH
Yami_Baka
SonicTH
"i need to get out of here"he says getting calmer
That will be easy.*Snaps fingers,a portal apears and stands in front of it.*Follow me.*Starts to walk in it.*
Dark Dre
Yoikonova-Chan
Dark Dre
Yoikonova-Chan
"Like a cat..." she wispered and kissed him again. "Like a cute, blue cat!" A little smile was growing on her face. "How old are you?" she asked, when they have sat down on an old couch.

Dre kept on looking at her as he leaned against her, hugging her. "im 18 years old Yoiko" he replied as he nuzzled against her.

"I am 17.. Almost as old as you.." she leaned against him and she runned her hands trough his hair.

Dre smiled and purred a lil bit as he grabed her two hands and pulled them away and kissed her. During this kiss his cat ears and tail began to take shape and become real.

Yoiko was sitting on his lap. He tasted of something sweet. A berry, or some honey maybe. Her hands were touching his arms and his shoulders. Then his face. Then, she runned her hands trough his hair again. There was something strange about his ears. They seemed real.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff