• Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Hahaha ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"No, I don't mind." I say hesitantly, caught up by the boy hiding by the stairs. Seth, I believe his song called. On him I feel a vampires touch. So, there are even more here, lurking in the shadows, staying out of sight, and out of reach. I sense the turmoil in Lucius. He is perhaps even more pained than I at this moment. This child by the entryway, annoys me. To think there were those who still willingly came here, only to regret it. This house is cursed. "Tell me, how have times changed here?" I question Nayru. For times, I am sure, have changed.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru thought about what she said for a moment,"Other than half of the residents taking off, some humans either died or got lost for eternity inside the maze.." Although paused for a moment to make herself clearer to Lilly. "Well the human populace now knows the existence stronger than them." After the blood was spilt on the man who watched them, little did he realize she could smell him from the scent of blood.
. (( If that's what your asking, half asleep here. Lol )

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"That must make things....interesting." I respond, cautiously. I don't know how to act around this vampire. I speak with confidence, and appear relaxed, but inside I am filled with uncertainty. Something about them set me on edge. Sometimes, those with even the best of intentions can be cause of great disaster. Finally, in the wish to end this little thorn in my side, as I am aware that all here can sense him, I pronounce sharply, "Would you just come out already!" to the man by the stairs. I don't know why he annoys me so much.
Koru let the two converse amongst each other for a moment before he answered.

"My research is in hematology, to be exact."

Blood research...how unsurprising.

"I came to the mansion to continue my research, which has...well, become the subject of many groups and factions...both good and not. Sometimes the best way to further your research is to put yourself in harm's way. No reward without risk."

Interesting Seeker

Seth nearly jumped out of his skin when one of the people in the group called out to him to quit hiding. He knew he was going to be found out eventually but he didnt think it would be so quickly. Not knowing if he should come out from his -known- hiding place, or stay where he was. Another possibility was to run like hell, but he didnt think he would get anywhere. He chose to step out and into view while keeping his view cast towards the floor. He looked up slightly, just enough to see what was about two feet infront of him. He walked a little into the courtyard but stayed a distance from the group there, his hand on the hilt of the dagger, not that it would do much. He didnt speak, didnt move after he'd stopped, he just stood there, eyes on the ground. He eventually found his voice again and said a single word. "H-h-hello" he said, his voice wavering while his body shook lightly from fear.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
My eyes narrow, blood research. I would like to inquire further but for the young fellow who has finally stepped from his hiding spot. He is terrified silly. He should have thought of that before entering the mansion. It's better to brave the storm than to step into this cursed place. I change my mind and inquire anyways, ignoring the shaking little boy in our midst, "What is your goal in this research?" This could be very dangerous for Lucius and myself. I would like to know what we are up against.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( ._. I'm so sorry! ))

Lucius looked at the boy and sighed at him, noticing he had his hand on his hilt. Knowing full well that the blade wouldn't harm him or will never touch Lilly. He would make for damn sure that she was safe at least especially when scientists were involved. When he saw the old crone finish her pouch, he wrinkled his nose for a split second.

Nayru let the fog fade from the mansion seeing how it was possibly unfair for her to block someone else from feeding. When herself was starved and then she waved at the boy to come closer. "Come closer, no one will harm you here." What she spoke was the truth and even finished off the pouch and itself vanished into a trash bin. She will admit she was a tad soft on humans only using the extreme when a certain man walked into the house.

Oh how did it boil her blood to imagine it, which caused her to loose focus for a split second. Before she regained composer and replaced it on them before too much was leaked out. "Well Koru I believe it would be better to show them with their own eyes." Her tone was slightly relaxed after her thought almost broke her composer entirely. "If you'd wish, it is your lab." While as old as she was some things she couldn't escape from, was 'permission'.

Pondered for a moment and then a book materialized into her hands, "I forgot to give you this Koru"

Interesting Seeker

Seth simply stood where he was, not moving, his shivering had ceased after the woman spoke. Something in her tone said to him that she qasnt lying. "no. I think i am good right here,dont feel like i can trust anyone here right now." he said, looking up slightly to look around the courtyard but careful to not look at any of them directly.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru shrugged her shoulders at the man and looked at Lilly again."Well, now since there doesn't seem like anyone 'else' coming." Looked at Koru as she said this in a clear tone, "Have you and your 'friend' decided?" It was a slight harsh towards the edgy werewolf.

Lucius ears perked up on the word friend and knew that she knew about the contract between them. He then wondered how old she really was.. But for now he ignored the Crone and looked at Lilly.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I look at Lucius and ponder a moment. We could be walking into a potentially dangerous situation, but I had to admit, I was incredibly curious as to this "research".If you don't mind having us then we we shall observe this research of yours. I don't like her attitude towards Lucius. He may be werewolf, but werewolfs are not born inherently evil. Hence the word, "curse". And Lucius was so much more than that, perhaps, especially, to me. My protector. My gaurdian. truly, my friend.
Koru took the book from Nayru, looking down at it. He would ask her about the purpose of it later.

He saw the tense words between the two, clearing his throat for a moment, before nodding and responding.

"Um, y-yes, of course," he said quickly, motioning to the other. "Please, follow me."

He walked back to the rear door of the mansion, opening it as he headed back down towards the long hall to the main staircase, keeping an eye to ensure everyone who was interested was in tow.

(Sorry...Busy. x.x)

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( It's cool! I've been busy this week too. >_< ))

Nayru looked around for a moment and then followed Koru. Always though she seemed harsh even in the lightest manner. However though her anger tends to get the best of her, only sometimes. "I will follow you in a moment Koru, I have something to check on." Her tone was light as they reached and entered the manor. Vanishing from sight and reappeared in the basement, the basement to her was a training field in another space.

Touching the relic would transport said person into the space, what the relic was.. It was something you would normally see in a basement. Looking around for something important to her, it was extremely important to her that she would find it there. However.. it wasn't there.. Her heart sank and found something else, in it's place. Ordinary weapons.. Her blood began to boil at the sight of them.

Returning back inside the mansion and throwing the ordinary blade into the wall. Needless to say she held back from destroying the building. The building bounced slightly and healed where she punched the hole in it

Lucius raised his eyebrow as the old Crone spoke in a rather light term. Seeing her vanish from sight and then looked over towards the scientist. The scientist appeared differently and would assume that he would be easy to take down if something were to occur. He judged on voice and looks, but he knew that vampires not all gain a sense of 'strength'.

"That woman.. why do you tag along with her?" He asked Koru the scientist, which may seem extremely rude to say. However he could smell it on Koru's cloths, mostly the earthen smell. Her other scent was far hidden from his nose, and yet it was strange to him.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
As we follow Naryu into the basement I feel the shudder of the building, and can sense her anger. There, in the basement, is a thread dancing to me. I see these threads all the time, as they lead to the most extraordinary things. I pause a moment, should I tell her I could probably help her find what she seeks? No, I should hold this card to close to my chest in case something were to occur. Afterall, this object is very important to her, as is my freedom. I continue on and listen for Koru's lead, noting the harshness of Lucius tone. A tone that is perfectly understandable. I say nothing, and merely listen to the sounds of everything.
Koru continued walking, giving no real reaction in his stride or action to what Lucius said to him. He did however, answer his question.

"Nayru was the only person in this mansion who truly believed in my work," he said. "The only way I could continue my research was to come here. It wasn't easy keeping myself on everyone's neutral list. When she saw what I was doing and supported it, everything had changed. In the mansion, anyways."

He ended his discussion about Nayru there, as his thought was anything more personal was frankly none of their business. They approached the door, stopping as Koru worked on opening it. "Outside is still something far beyond my control. I'm liked by some, and hated by others. All I can do is protect myself and those who would rather have peace and balance over enslavement and domination."

He opened the door, walking through first.

"My research originally was to find a vaccine as well as a cure for vampirism, while finding an alternate source of sustenance for vampires. But things have gone much further than that."

There was a sealed freezer in one corner of the room, and a long table strewn with computer equipment, microscopes, centrifuges, vials of blood, black roses from the garden, and the small suitcase that was also locked below the table.

"Understanding how it works, different healing properties when applied in certain cases, and more are coming to light. This blood may be useful when separated into it's basic blocks for the purposes of curing illnesses, disease, remedying lost motor movements, all kinds of things."

He spoke with passion about his work. It did beg the question though of what may have happened to him in the process. Surely he must've been strictly human when he came in to mansion, but now he was different.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff