Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Senia
Llesenia (Senia) GarcĂ­n

User Image

"Strangest things you say?" Senia said as she tilted her head to the side. "And it's Senia." She said with a smile, as she noticed his ears, it had been years since she has seen anyone who looked like him.

1,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hell_kara
Vlad__Prince_of_Wallachia
hell_kara
hell_kara
Nayru laughed as Dart said that it cheered her up fully. "Come on its this way brother." Showing him the way to Transylvania.

he took his little claw and flicked her a** and laughed. "HEY YOU KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME HEHEHEHE"

Not noticing he did she jumped a little in the air, and laughed. "I know brother, but surely Vlad will be surprised that you forgot about the whereabouts of his castle."

"YEAH YEAH YEAH THAT b*****d STILL OWES ME 300 RUBIES FOR THAT BET HE LST TEN YEARS AGO"

Curiously she asked her brother while flying in the air nearing the castle. "What bet?"

'HE THOUGHT HE COULD BEAT ME IN A DRINKING BATTLE OF SAKE. OF ALL THE DRINKS HE CHOSE MY FAVORITE AND LOST. NOW HE ACTS LIKE HE DOESNT WANT TO PAY UP ON HIS END. HA! WE'LL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH.
as they reached the castle he landed and turn back into his human form and waited for her.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
hell_kara
hell_kara
hell_kara
Nayru laughed as Dart said that it cheered her up fully. "Come on its this way brother." Showing him the way to Transylvania.

he took his little claw and flicked her a** and laughed. "HEY YOU KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME HEHEHEHE"

Not noticing he did she jumped a little in the air, and laughed. "I know brother, but surely Vlad will be surprised that you forgot about the whereabouts of his castle."

"YEAH YEAH YEAH THAT b*****d STILL OWES ME 300 RUBIES FOR THAT BET HE LST TEN YEARS AGO"

Curiously she asked her brother while flying in the air nearing the castle. "What bet?"

'HE THOUGHT HE COULD BEAT ME IN A DRINKING BATTLE OF SAKE. OF ALL THE DRINKS HE CHOSE MY FAVORITE AND LOST. NOW HE ACTS LIKE HE DOESN'T WANT TO PAY UP ON HIS END. HA! WE'LL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH.
as they reached the castle he landed and turn back into his human form and waited for her.

Nayru landed and her wings went back inside of her looking towards her brother. "Haha, sounds like fun." They went inside into the castle.
looking to rp, pm if you're interested
looking for someone to rp with, i don'f feel like spending an hour on making some stupidly oversized starter, so just send whatever you feel like doing, im open for pretty much whatever at the moment

Unbeatable Member

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Darryon smiled.
"If you need to know what i'm doing, I need to get some arcane magic from here."

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Senia
Llesenia (Senia) GarcĂ­n

User Image

"Arcane magic?" She repeated as she tilted her head to the side. "For what reason would you need this magic?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( o.O ninja ))

Interesting Seeker

Name:Tyler
Appearance:User Image
Reason for coming into the coven:Tyler is a nomad exploring different places in the world until he found the Coven

Interesting Seeker

Tyler
"Well this sucks better make the most of it"Tyler said as he tried the doors after they slammed closed"I wonder if there is anyone here"He said to himself."Hello?"He shouted
User Image

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
looking for someone to rp with, no one liners, prefer fantasy rps but will do realistic ones as well

Unbeatable Member

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Darryon sighed and scratched his pointy elven ears.
"As you can see, I'm an elf. My entire race is addicted to arcane magic."

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
walks gracefully downstairs. she hasn't been down from her chamber in what seems like years. "My, my. Things have changed." she smirks and unfurls her wings, gliding towards the kitchen

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Hmmmmm ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers