Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you seen any of the movies that inspired this roleplay?

I've seen "Dark House" 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I've seen "The Rite" 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
I've seen "A Haunting in Connecticut" doc/movie 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
I've seen 2/3 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 3 ]
I've seen all of the movies 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 5 ]
I haven't seen any of them. 0.64102564102564 64.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 55 56 57 > >>

User ImageUser Image

██████████████████████████████████ ███

x x x My ⊹ starry eyes ↯ were ↯ SACRIFICED

↪ But I don't really even care if I'm┋alone

User Image

x x x x x x x x Whoa x xx x whoa x xx x whoa

XXXXX⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

x x AND I DON'T REALLY GIVE A

DAMN ABOUTFALLING IN LOVEfalling in love

⋮ body burdened by my heavy heart of stone now

x x x x x x x x Whoa x xx x whoa x xx x whoa

XXXXX⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

⊰ && i have no heart i sold my soulϟ

xand i don't really even care if you're listening

Diana pursed her lips as she watched her employee walk away, poor Quin. She really did hope that she was going to be okay. She sighed and turned her back on the place, going to her office and grabbing the open/closed sign and going back to the front and she placed it on the front door, closing the place for the working hours were over. No one else was allowed to be in here now to buy anything, closed was closed after all, and she had better things to do, like eat for one. Her stomach grumbled and she got hunger pains, ever since a bit after lunch time she had been getting hungrier and hungrier. She wondered if she could go and get a little movie night like thing going on with her neighbor, it would be nice. Some one that gave her more company and refuge and comfort, which is what was definitely missing from her life as of recently. Stupid documentary team, they only brought pain to her heart and mind and tore up old wounds that were sealed and close to the end of healing. They really did piss her off. They were making her think even more than she had to about Allison and she hoped that they wouldn't come to her since she was the best friend. She especially hoped that if they did ever come up to her, Rain was not a part of it ever. God that would be absolutely awful to know that her ex was right there in front of her, a step up from the already bad fact that he was back in town because of the stupid documentary team that hired him. She just wanted him away, especially with knowing Nicole and him were being all cozy with each other now and not separated like they have been recently. There were just some things she couldn't understand, what was it that the red head had that she didn't? She had had a great personality, she was pretty and not lacking in the chest area at all, she was smart, witty even. She had a good future set ahead of her then, and even now she wasn't doing that bad at all, she had her own business that was running and a nice home and cash that had been building up over time in the bank account.

She bit her lip as she gathered her things, locked up and walked out to her car and got in. Well at least she wasn't completely lonely here, she had her neighbor, her friend John. As long as there was some one that cared for her and kept her company that was rational and sane enough to be safe around, she would be just fine. She had to admit, Allison nowadays would still be better company than either Rai or Nicole, this especially was the truth with the two of them together. She got out her phone and was in need of a serious distraction from her evil thoughts that were creeping up on her.

To: John
                  Hey~ haven't seen you today yet,
                  when do you want our next get
                  together to be?

She hit the send button as she came up to her house and saw that John wasn't there and she suddenly remembered why the house was dark. She punched the steering wheel and was glad that she didn't hit the part where it would sound the car horn "Damn it!" She gritted her teeth as she parked and got out of the car, John was gone to the dinner party that she was also invited to by the Mayor. Guess she would have to meet with those stinking Hollywood people that would get all up in her business the second they realized her connection to why they were here. She hoped that she could cower behind John or Malcolm so she could use the two as her human shields and not be interrogated in a way that was too upfront and unnerving for her. She hoped she wouldn't have to resort to cowering/hiding under the table like she could see herself doing as a last resort. She went to the door, opening it and running inside to hurry up, "Little time, little time, man this sucks that I'm going to be later than what I should be considering who it is that is throwing this dinner party." If it were any one else she would automatically care less and not show up on time and care about it like she was right now, or she would skip it all together. Again, she didn't really have any connections and didn't need a lot of them either, not after what happened to Allie. Every time she went to see her at the institution, she cringed internally for the fact that the image and reality of what her best friend has become was heart wrenching for her. She didn't think that she would ever get over it. As she walked through the house, she turned on lights wherever she went as a safe guide, call her superstitious all you wanted. She knew that what had happened to her friend wasn't just her snapping on normal earthly accounts, it just had to be supernatural and dripping with evil behind it. She fluffed up her hair so it would look much fuller than it already and and styled it so it looked a little bit better than her average ordinary.

She put on lipstick, and mascara, and eye shadow. She then stripped out of her average clothes and put on her dress and put on matching earrings and a coordinating ring.Then she stepped into her shoes and put on her headband that nicely pushed her wavy hair back without flattening the front. She felt ready now and she went through the rooms and turned everything that she had recently turned on back off. She had money, but not that much money to be leaving the electricity whenever she wasn't around. She locked the door and walked effortless with poise to her car and got in, driving away. She wondered how the general air of the party was like already when she would first step in and not be noticed yet. She knew that the second some one saw her or she made herself known that the air in the house would change greatly because of the person she was. It wasn't out of arrogance or anything like that, it was a negative thought since her being there would bring a sour taste to everything when people learned. She glowered as she drove through the streets to Mayor Summer's house, she would have to keep a positive look on her face for most of the time while she was in there. She parked at the house and turned the car off, walking out and seeing two men standing there that seemed to be talking in a secretive fashion. She spared a few seconds glance at them before looking away and going on forward, not really caring about the mayor's son and his girlfriend as they looked like they were leaving. "Hmph, children, I hope that there aren't anymore running around unless they are mature enough for an event like this like I saw Quin being." She muttered to herself and she walked again with poise to the door, her chin was raised and stuck out as she stared straight ahead, showing her ice queen side. It was the side that pretty much everyone around her who had seen her in action and made her seem mean, indifferent and uncaring with them all.

She opened the door and walked in, heading to where everyone else was judging by the voices and sounds she was hearing. She walked to the appropriate room and looked at everyone else when she stopped and stood in the background away from everyone else. She was trying to embody the saying out of sight, out of mind, hoping that it could be accomplished for her. She looked at the people in the room, seeing The Mayor, The Sheriff, Rain, and then Nicole. Her fist clenched at the last two as her eyes raked over them as she took them in, okay, so Nicole did have a bigger chest than her now, but that was really all in her mind. The girl was a boyfriend stealing ho in her mind, and oh god, when she looked at Rai her heart fluttered with the sight of him again after so long. He was better looking than ever, man what time does to us. When she looked back at Nicole though, a flare of anger ran up through her and she tried to calm herself. She never wanted to see that face again, she looked away quickly and stuck to looking down begrudgingly at the nice floor.

l: - - I don't wanna get lost now

.:: Where :: Mayor Summer's House :: With :: No one atm :: Wearing :: Dinner Party! :: Ooc :: YAY LONERS!!!!!! ::.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CHANDLER GABRIEL MADDUX

The Priest

User Image

Charlie had offered a smile towards Alex. From what he had assumed, even before their conversation, was that the man was kind. It was just the way he presented himself. Although Charlie couldn't help but wonder what kind of appearance did he have? Did he strike others as someone friendly and trustworthy in the community? Or was he an overbearing, religious figure. There was a high chance that he was looking too deeply into everything, and he was well aware of the fact. That's why he assured himself that as long as Alex was comfortable with talking to him, then any negative thought he tried to tell himself, was simply not true. Alex confirmed that he was the town historian. When he said that his full name was 'Alexander Way', Charlie nodded, remembering exactly where he had heard of the other. The head priest had spoke of the man a few times. He sipped his wine as he listened to what the other male had to say. Charlie stopped sipping his wine the moment that he heard Alex call the Mayor, Mr. West. The first thing that stuck out to him, was that Alexander had used the name 'West'. Clearly Adam's last name was Summers. Sure Charlie had heard the name 'West' used a few times before, but he never thought that it was the male's last name. The second thing that he noticed, was that Alex didn't give him the title of mayor, but used the word 'mister' instead. Just how people referred to Charlie as 'Father', he thought that it was just a sign of respect. Fortunately Alex suddenly laughed, which triggered Charlie to laugh as well. It was obvious that both of them were nervous about something. Charlie assumed that Alex felt uncomfortable because of him.

Alex suddenly mentioned that they might have seen each other at the library. "That's a high possibility," the priest replied before glancing off towards the various clusters of people at the party. He spotted the mayor talking to a group of teenagers, and saw the two girls. His thoughts couldn't help but drift back to his chat with Izy in the diner. He meant everything he had said to her. He really believed that she had the potential to have a wonderful life, but there was this wall that she had placed up. Maybe he was overstepping his boundaries by trying to have a place in her life. As corny as it was, the priest wanted to save everyone. He certainly had a gut feeling that there were a collection of troublesome things going on in her life. "Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Charlie suddenly asked Alex, hoping that he didn't have too much of an awkward silence in the air. Then that's when Ruth had walked over. When she said that she hoped she wasn't interrupting anything, Charlie shook his head with a bit of a laugh. If anything, he thought that Ruth had saved their sad attempt of a conversation. Charlie parted his lips to speak, but stopped when Ruth immediately started talking to the historian. So he sipped his wine. Charlie had assumed that the two were about to start a conversation of their own, especially when Alex started asking her about her books and whatever questions she must have had. It was almost as if the two were having a secret club, and he wasn't invited.

Then rather unexpectedly, Alex suddenly changed his mind about the conversation. If anything, it was a little strange when Alex's attention was suddenly snatched away. Charlie glanced over to see what he was looking at, and there he saw the mayor's wife. Charlie wasn't entirely sure what was so interesting about the teacher, but didn't comment, but instead sipped a bit more of his wine. Then rather unexpectedly, Alex excused himself from both him and Ruth, and he walked over to Mrs. Summers and an unfamiliar, dark haired woman. "Oh so...how are you today? I had no idea that you and Alex were friends," he stated rather lightly. Then he noticed out of the corner of his eye, Mrs. Summers suddenly got up and rushed out of the room. Immediately afterwards, the historian followed after her. "What do you think that was about?" he suddenly whispered without taking his eyes off of the scene. He wanted to see if anyone seemed somewhat concerned. Instead another woman walked over to Mrs. Summers' original companion, and started talking to her about something, before being approached by yet another girl. Surprisingly neither seemed concerned about the bizarre incident that had just occurred with Mrs. Summers. "Do you think she'll be okay...? Or should one of us go check on them? Then again, Mr. Way did say that he and her were friends, didn't he? He should have it under control." In no way, did saying that statement make him feel anymore comfortable about everything that had been happening.

Changing the subject seemed more than appropriate at that moment. "So what exactly were you researching? Or is it a top secret assignment?" When he said Top Secret Assignment, it was more of a sarcastic, humorous-sort-of-statement. "Unfortunately today was a rather unproductive day." That was when he remembered the incident that occurred with the producer's daughter. Charlie was pretty sure that he had sensed a dark aura lingering in the air, almost as if it were pursuing the girl. He debated whether or not he should tell Ruth, but reminded himself that there was a chance that he was wrong about everything. Who was he to assume anything about the paranormal or supernatural realm? "Did it have anything to do with the documentary? Unfortunately I don't think I'll be of much help. I wasn't involved in the Massacre in any shape or form." Although there was a high chance that they were going to ask him that final question. Did he believe Allison was really possessed, or just crazy? After what happened to Jaunita, Charlie wanted to assume that a number of people were suffering from mental illnesses. Then again, he wouldn't knwo much about what was scheduled until the dinner actually started. "Speaking of the massacre," he began before gesturing his glass in the direction of the petshop owner. Charlie didn't know anything about her personal life, or even what her profession was. All he knew was that he had seen her with Allison several times in the past. Regardless, the woman was stunning, so much that Charlie knew that he wouldn't approach her. Besides, everyone probably ruled him off to a life of celibacy. Then again, he supposed life would be easier that way.

He lifted his glass to take another sip, but stopped when he realized it was empty. Mentally he debated whether or not he should grab another glass, or if dinner was about to start soon. Charlie didn't want for everyone to assume that he was a lush. He didn't need for alcohol to be his crutch on how to deal with awkward situations. He was a symbol of the Lord, he needed to act like it. That meant keeping his mind focused on one particular subject, and not coming off as being so very ADHD.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████

OoC:: Fixing Layout later. Haven't had time.
                                      Attire:: DINNER CLICKERS
                                      Location:: Mayor's House by the Demonologist
User Image

What a mischief you would bring young darling, when you’re up for it before you’ve grown.
From the liver sweating through your tongue.
Well you’re standing on my sternum don’t you climb down darling.
Smoke on Sunday’s when you’re drunk and dressed.

She was slightly taken aback at the sight of Landon standing in front of her, was he even friends with Liam? Izy cocked an eyebrow at him and rolled her eyes. ”Very original Landon well done.” she muttered ”I came to use the bathroom like a normal person, now if you could kindly ******** off...” she motioned to the door and looked at him expectantly. Though as she looked at him, the young woman could tell that his mind was elsewhere, she could almost see the cogs whirring in his head and she couldn’t help but wonder what he was thinking about. And then he was leaning across the doorframe, blocking her entry, she couldn’t help but laugh lightly at his comment. ”And what business would it be of yours exactly?” she demanded, leaning against the doorframe, crossing her arms over her chest and watching as he trailed his eyes over her body. Izy knew that she looked good, and she couldn’t deny that Landon didn’t look too shabby himself.

The young woman knew that look, the hunger in his eyes, the lust. She’d seen it so many times before and she didn’t need someone to tell her exactly what was going to happen next. A smirk at his comment, ”Well, I wouldn’t say I’d never go back.” she looked up at him, her lips pressed together as he touched her shoulder, his skin against hers sending shivers down her spine. All of a sudden she was yanked into the bathroom and the door was closed behind her, a mischievous smirk pulled at the corners of her lips and she looked up at him as he mentioned her forgetting Ty’s name. With a raised eyebrow she laughed gently. ”Oh yeah? Well I might just let you do the honours and tell him yourself.” she smirked back.

Her breath caught in her throat as Landon’s lips connected with her neck. A smile as he spoke. ”Oh I’m sorry, were you feeling left out?” she breathed. A gasp escaped her lips as his hand slid up her dress and claimed her body, his rough treatment of her, pushing her against the wall, biting her skin gently, it was all a huge turn on for Izy, she wanted him so badly, it was the only thought that occupied her mind. She groaned lightly against his lips as he pushed her hips towards his, their bodies pressing together. Her heart was racing and she gasped as her head was forced back, Landon biting along her jaw, her breathing was heavy as she closed her eyes for a moment. She smirked at him as he told her she would make herself useful, her hands moved to his jeans to remove the irksome item of clothing.

---

As Izy pulled her dress down, she glanced across at Landon. It had been alright, a ******** was a ********, right? And why did her mind trail to John in that second? She shook the thought from her mind and went to move towards the door, she could see that Landon’s mind was elsewhere. She didn’t care, he’d gotten what he’d wanted and she expected nothing more from the male. Though she stopped as he handed back her ripped underwear, she laughed lightly and shook her head, draping them over the door handle. ”I’m sure someone will take it upon themselves to spread the word themselves.” she retorted, exiting the bathroom closely behind him.

And then the two went their separate ways, Izy headed back through to the main room, making herself a drink and ignoring the whispers that she left behind her when she and Landon exited the bathroom. Looking up at her best friend, she leant against te table and smirked ”That was an interesting trip to the bathroom.” she muttered offhandedly, taking a sip of her drink. That was when she remembered...she couldn’t drink. Reluctantly swallowing the mouthful, she placed the paper cup back on the table, forgotten. Looking back across at her friend she cocked an eyebrow. ”Landon’s here you know.” she muttered in his ear, pulling back and feigning a look of shock. ”I’m sorry, I thought you knew!” she cackled to herself. Even to her friends, Izy could be a b***h. But she simply assumed that Liam was used to that by now. Looking just past Liam, she caught sight of Kaleb. "Kaleb." she greeted the male, raising an eyebrow at him. "Can I interest you in a drink?" she smirked.

Izy found herself wondering if Ty would be here, that would surely create some sort of dramatic issue. Izy smirked to herself at the thought; she thrived off drama, loved winding people up. And if Ty thought that she was going to let this drop, then he was wrong. Sure the whole lot may have been a lie; the baby may not even have been his. But he didn’t know that yet, and Izy was going to show him that there were consequences for ******** her over. That boy was going to be taught a well deserved lesson. She also found herself wondering if Winona would show face, it wasn’t like her to attend a party, but she seemed so hung up on Tyreese that Izy wondered if it would be enough to bring such a sap to such an unfamiliar environment. If that was the case, perhaps Izy could have some fun there...a nasty smile crept across her features, maybe coming tonight was a good idea after all. She found herself wondering if John knew about her little stunt at the police station yet.

EDITED because I am going crazy
With: Liam and Kaleb

User Image

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Bad boys, bad boys
whatcha gonna do
whatcha gonna do
when they come for you

▀▄S ▀▄H ▀▄E ▀▄R ▀▄I ▀▄F ▀▄F ▀▄

As Malcolm anxiously awaited any bit of useful information that he could glean from Shin, Teagan made her way over to the two. A brow shot up as he glanced over his daughter's look and the disappointment immediately sank in. The sheriff had come to terms with the fact that his little girl followed the "goth" path in life, but he had really hoped that she'd have gone for a more subtle and girlish look rather than what she wore. Now was neither the time nor the place for such a conversation, and even if he didn't like what she wore, he did love his little girl. Returning her hug, he smiled down to Teagan. "There you are, Sweetie. I see now what took you so long." He ruffled her hair slightly, chuckling though he knew she'd hate it. Making sure not to mess it up too much, Malcolm's hand moved from her hair to motion towards Shin, and he introduced the two. "Teagan, this is Shin, and I believe he runs the music shop in town. I'm a little surprised you haven't met him before considering your love for music." Of course, kids these days used their computers for everything and music shops seemed less necessary in this day and age.

Another individual joined the small group before any useful information passed through Shin's lips. This one however, Mal had never even seen in the area before, at least not that he could remember. Bringing his hand to meet this new individual's, the sheriff tried to gather everything he could about the man's appearance. Nothing shouted of anything familiar, yet the male, Marquis, was linked with Shin, which meant he might be linked to John as well. "Nice to meet you. I'm Malcolm." Once the handshaking ceased, the newcomer claimed he needed to talk with Shin. "You haven't interrupted anything that can't be talked about later," he said despite wanting to gather more information. Some investigations simply took longer than others, but either way, he'd get his information.

When the other two men took their leave, Mal turned his attention to Teagan. "Thank you for coming tonight. It means a lot to me that you'd show up and spend some time with your old man." A smile touched on his lips as he pulled his daughter in for another hug. Working as often as he did, Malcolm rarely saw his daughter for longer than an hour on the good days. Some might say that as sheriff, he could take longer hours off, but he felt that in order to be the best sheriff that he could, he needed to work the same hours as the rest of the men, show them that he was still one of them. It meant missing time with his rapidly growing daughter though, the one thing he wished he didn't have to sacrifice. As the father pulled away from the embrace, he glanced around the room. No sight of Shin and Marquis, a name that seemed familiar despite having no current recollection of it. Maybe he knew that Shin might say something and wanted to interject to ensure that didn't happen... Malcolm knew that he couldn't do anything about it right now, though. Even if he somehow stumbled on the pair talking, what could he do about it now? Interrogation without probable cause wasn't his style. For now the sheriff wanted to focus on finding the connection, something to give his gut some credit.

With a sigh, his eyes glanced about the room again. He noticed most people were caught up in conversations, including most of those with whom he'd usually talk. He saw Nicole, looking very happy to see her boyfriend again, which meant he knew better than to interrupt those two. Howie seemed very involved with Dr. Schultz, and in case the two were talking about something medical he didn't want to intrude. Malcolm had never been all that interesting in the medical talk that didn't involve his cases, and even then, he only wanted to hear it if it could help narrow down suspects. He even took note of Diana, who, though alone, seemed a bit disinterested in company at the moment. The faces that the sheriff didn't recognize were mostly attributed to the documentary team. The male couldn't help but wonder what exactly they wanted to know and wondered if they knew who he was. The one who felt suspicion. The man to pull young Lucky from the horrid scene that night. The man whose dreams still haunted him night after night during this time of the year.... He really hoped that they didn't know. More questions about why he didn't act sooner or to describe the entire scene in detail might make the situation worse. He didn't need another reason to turn to the bottle for comfort.

"Do you have any plans tonight, Teagan?" He asked turning back to his daughter's presence. Just looking at his daughter, despite her manner of dress, calmed him slightly. The feeling still haunted the back of his mind, but she eased him enough to keep from downing another drink. "Maybe you and Kain can spend some time together. I know that there aren't very many of your friends here, so I figured that maybe, if you wanted to hang out with someone more your own age, you could always find him." Of course, he didn't know that his daughter loathed the boy nor that he'd just left with Kelsey. He was just trying to be considerate to his daughter's feelings. "But, if you just want shadow me around here, I won't object to that. I always love getting to spend time with you." Mal threw an arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards him. "I mean it, you know? There's not much more I enjoy than spending time with my not-so-little-anymore girl. I know I don't have many nights at home, but I'm just glad to be with you now."

▀▄M ▀▄A ▀▄L ▀▄C ▀▄O ▀▄L ▀▄M ▀▄

Feeling: very parental and loving towards Teagan
                            Talking to: Teagan
                            OOC: I'm sorry for the mehness to this post. Let me know if any changes need to be made!

User Image User Image User Image

Demonic Strawberry

User Image

User Image

LOCATION Party room COMPANY Liam, Izy, Kaleb, Ty, Landon (closest), Carissa, Axell (further)

Soon enough, they were at the boarding house. Winnie let Pennie out of the car, which was where she left her purse and wallet. Her iPhone was tucked safely in her pocket for now, and she carried the bottle of Vodka in one hand and anything else that was needed in the other. Her heels clicked on the ground, though she was sure that she would lose those well into the night. After all, dancing was much easier when your feet didn't ache. As they made their way up, they all stopped when Ty mentioned inviting Ed. ”Awn, thats sweet.” She smiled, unaware of the bully-victim relationship the two shared. ”He is a loner type isn't he? Oh! His dad cooks! I've eaten at his restaurant before and it was amazingggg. Yeah, we should totally invite him!” She nodded, and soon Winnie was volunteering to go get him. Pennie had a nervous smile on her face, only because Ty had already asked the girls to go ahead and for him to go get the hispanic boy, and said he wanted to talk to him. Pennie didn't stop the pink haired girl, mostly because she seemed a bit antsy about the whole thing, and scuttled off before she could really say anything at all. ”Eh-heh. She gets excited. Winnie means well though. You can go with her if you want! I don't mind taking everything by myself. It'll make me look even more awesome for providing stuff, when I didn't any work at all~” She teased. In the end, Ty just went with her to the party. She knew her friend had a crush on the jock, but also knew that Ed was Winnie's ex-boyfriend. Pennie Gasped a bit before she entered the party room, She had a sudden lightbulb moment: What if Ty was going to ask Ed if it was okay to date Winnie?! If Pennie didn't have any self control, she would have squealed right then and there. Of course, there was also the question on her friend's sexuality... Perhaps tonight would solve many mysteries for the blonde.

She walked into the room and began to make her way over to where the food and drinks were after excusing herself to Ty, and saw Kaleb, who was next to Liam and Izy, wave to her. She gave him a bit of a smile, having seen his message back before she got out of the car and glad to know he hadn't been mad at her or Lucky. Of course, she would still prefer it if he weren't upset or annoyed at all, but it seemed unavoidable. She set the bottle of vodka down, and looked over to Kaleb and Liam, noticing Izy disappeared. She also noticed green hair and familiar old cast member not far from them either, ”Hi hi! We made it, well some of us made it. Some of us are going to gather more guests. mhmm~” She smiled. ”Oh, oh! And I invited Luke, but he said he was grounded. Something about eating something he wasn't supposed to, so he won't be here. Sads. I'll be back, gotta put up my blazer, and help Ty with the food Winnie made for everyone.” Before she left, she quickly hugged both Kaleb and Liam, and quickly thanked Liam for the invite, then ran off to the coat closet. It wasn't chilly inside, and it wasn't as if the blazer were too pricey.. She just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost. She then quickly moved towards the kitchen, and began to unpack the things Ty had set down. As she did, Pennie gave Ty little glances here and there with a small smirk, as if she knew something he didn't. Of course, this was only because Pennie was lost in her own world of assumptions. The blonde felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. She had two messages, one from Winnie and one from Shepherd. She opened the one from Winnie first, worried that maybe something bad had happened, but saw it was just a general cute text.

To: Winnie

Too many kinds to tell.
                                And heehee. It's okay.
                                I'm gonna see if I can
                                start a drinking game,
                                so ur welcome to
                                join. Lemme know how
                                it goes with Ed -wink-
                                Do u still like him?

To: Shep

heehee, oh, ur making
                                me blush! I'm not that
                                awesome. But thankyou!
                                I see Kaleb here. Axell is
                                here too. I wonder if
                                it will get weird. Tell kelsey
                                I say hi! =D And if Bette
                                can get you out, then yaaaay!

”Who is Bette?” she wondered out loud, then shook her head. Pennie wasn't really a regular patient of the nurse, and did her best to avoid having to go the hospital in general. Pennie wondered if this was some love interest she didn't know about and quickly decided she didn't know how that made her feel. She knew her childhood friend didn't talk to many people, but she liked to think that they talked enough for him to tell her if he was thinking about dating someone. The blonde quickly blinked the negative thoughts away, just happy that Lucky was talking to other people! It was the point, after all, of bringing him into the variety show. To show people that there was more to him than just his tragedy.

To: Shep

o.o wait. Does Bette go
                                to our school? omg, I feel
                                so bad if I don't remember her!

She put her phone back into her pocket, and finished up with whatever was left. "Hey, hey hey hey Ty! You're gonna help me peer pressure winnie into drink right? Well, not too much drinking, we don't want to end up with vomit all over her sparkly skirt or anything, but enough to loosen her up, yeah yeah." She asked. She then swiped a cupcake off the counter and bit off a piece of icing. "I'm gonna go get a drink, let me know if you want me to mix you anything!" She smiled to her friend, and began to walk back to where her fellow cast member and other friend had taken residence: near the beverages and snacks. ”Hey, hey, hey, whats on the menu tonight?” Pennie asked with a little smirk. ”My biffle, it's her first party and I just wanna know what she's in for.” she nodded. Pennie assumed that everyone knew that Winnie was her best friend, though this wasn't always the case. Once upon a time, Winnie and Izy were really close. Personally, Pennie didn't have any problems with the other blonde... But she would defend Winnie if anything bad were to happen. The ex-cheerleader wasn't known for getting into fights or anything, but friendship was something she treasured dearly, and no one was going to ruin that. She looked to Kaleb, and smiled a bit, ”Are you feeling better?” She asked. Soon, she was preparing herself a drink next to a blonde boy, mixing her Skyy vodka with some orange juice and ice. Screwdrivers were a drink of choice for the teenage girl, and she gave him a polite smile before turning back to Kaleb and Liam. ”Oh-oh-oh, hey Liam! I know what we should do-” she started, but soon Izy had joined them. The party-girl seemed to ignore them and mainly focus her attention on the Junkie, and Pennie barely listened to their conversation, only catching that the Landon boy was there.

Pennie didn't know him personally, but knew he was apparently very very annoying. She looked back to the other blonde boy who she had mixed her drink next to, and back at the girl. Pennie was pretty sure that was the Landon guy, and suddenly felt embarrassed for him. It was a bit awkward for her to be speaking about him right there next to everyone else, but Pennie kept her mouth closed. maybe the reason Winnie didn't like Izy so much was because she was hella rude? ”So... Who wants to play a game with me?” She asked when she felt an opening, only to cut off any awkwardness or tension. ”I have two ideas. One is a drinking game, and one is a party game. The word drinking game: where we pick a word and when you say it, you gotta drink... or, We can play good-ole Truth-or-dare.... or we can play both at the same time.” She waved at Carissa and Axell, ”Oh, you guys wanna play? The more people we get, the more fun it'll be~! Izy, I hear you're good at party games, you wanna play too? Hmm? hmm?” she asked, her smile growing bigger.

OOC: I edited ... a lot
                                Click bottom graphic for NEW-NEW outfit

User Image

Demonic Strawberry

User Image

User Image

LOCATION ➸ Mayor's house:: Garage COMPANY ➸ Tina, alex, Graham

Daphne had to admit... She was a bit pissed that Henry avoided her question. She wasn't stupid, she knew he went and spoke to the owner of the dog, but she wanted to know what he did after that. There was missing time from the time he left the park, until he arrived at the car earlier. Of course she knew about him trying to talk to a ghost, because she'd seen him. Henry was lying, and all Daphne could do was stare out the window and roll her eyes as he spoke. She'd get to the bottom of it eventually. Apart of her also had to laugh over the fact that he had tried to talk to a ghost without the same gifts she had. Obviously, he was new to this kind of thing. Plus, he was just a camera man... A tech person. Daphne hoped he didn't try to talk to her for the rest of the night, or else she may end up saying a bit rude. Sure, the medium usually kept her thoughts and feelings to herself... But everyone had a boiling point. Henry, despite his apology, kept fueling her anger. Rain wasn't helping either. Perhaps if they were alone she would have a little comeback to his comment about Idike replacing her, but she held her tongue and silently fumed. At least Sunny had been nice enough to defend her. Perhaps the woman wasn't all that bad, despite being a bit over energetic.

She had calmed down a bit when they got to the party, and assumed when Rain had complimented her dress that it was his way of apologizing for being insensitive earlier. However, he recovered from his own niceness by insulting her Crosses. She threw him a glare as he spoke. She wasn't so upset about the comment about brass knuckles, but she was upset about how he accused her of trying to blend in too much. ”Are you joking?” she asked. Daphne typically wore crosses as apart of her every day outfits. They were a form of protection from spirits that could be up to no good. Even though Daphne did things like 'smudging' and carried a few pagan herbs... She was Christian. ”it's only two, and I always wear crosses... ” She almost began to make more snappy remarks, but there wasn't any point. It was one of those times when Daphne felt as if she were stuck in a one sided friendship and if she should just get herself out of it. There were tiems when Rain was great, but usually... He was an a*****e. And not even a cool a*****e, but one that made you feel as if you meant absolutely nothing to the world. Once Nicole was with them and she walked away, Daphne wondered how much longer this partnership would last. After all... She was replaceable...

Daphne's mood continued to spiral down, but at least her back was feeling better than when she first fell. When she spoke to the mayor's wife, she could tell something was up. Daphne was not a blind idiot to the signs around her, and felt as if something very bad were about to happen. Sure enough, when a man walked over and introduced himself as Alex, Tina seemed severely distressed. The blonde even asked what he had been doing there, told him to talk to Daphne, and then ran away. The Medium felt as if she were in the middle of some daytime soap opera program, and blinked in disbelief as Alex ran after Tina. If anything, the mayor's wife seemed to scare of that man, so Daphne grew concerned when he went after her. Just as she was about to get up from her sitting position to follow them out there, another woman approached her. Things really got awkward when the woman began to ramble off about daphne's obvious lower back pain. She was embarrassed by all the questions, especially when she had worked hard on making it not so obvious. She blushed, and she blushed hard the more Bette spoke. ”no... No, I'm sorry but.. No.” Daphne said, shaking her head. ”I'll be fine, and if it still hurts I'll go to the hospital tomorrow. Right now I'm at work, and apparently my job hangs on the line of me being replaced, at least thats what my partner thinks... and besides...” Daphne paused for a moment, ”I'm more worried about the Mayor's wife. Some guy came up to us, and she seemed very jumpy. She ran off and then he chased her. She was shaking and didn't seem... right. Something is wrong, and I think the Mayor should know.” Daphne then stood up, slowly, but without wincing much. Halleluiah her muscles were starting to loosen up.

However, before Daphne could start to locate the mayor, a girl approached them. First she spoke to the nurse, and Daphne was just about to just walk away, but then she spoke to her. In fact, she mentioned her last name, and the medium had to pause to gawk at her for a moment. She wouldn't have recognized Quin if she hadn't introduced herself. She certainly wasn't the little girl she babysit, but now a big teenager with a funk hair cut and a cute red and black outfit. ”Quinnie? .. Squishy?” She asked. Squishy was a nick-name Daphne had given the girl when she was little, mostly due to the medium's own love the Finding Nemo movies. A bit of a smile began to form on her face, but she soon heard a load male voice calling out to everyone. ”I was just informed that everything is set and ready to go! If we could all please make out way into the dining room!” It was the Mayor, telling everyone that it was time for the actual dinner part of the dinner party. Of course, Daphne spotted him, and not Tina. Of course, the female had lied to her. Irritation began to fill the full figured female again, but she tried her best to hide is. ”I have to go check on something, but hey, save me a seat! We'll catch up! Hopefully no one puts me on the spot to do some kind of example of my... eh, yeah, just save me a seat, okay?” Just like old times, Daphne would much rather spend her time with little Quin, than stress over anything else. She nodded at Bette, ”I really am sorry, but there is just... no time for me. I have to go find Tina and that guy, let them know it's time to sit down.” she began to walk away, ”eventhoughtinasaidshewasgoingtocheckondinnerwhenialsohearditwasbeingcateredbutwhatever. I try to be nice, get lied to. Also get ran away from.. Twice in a row. No chance to even respond to either adult. Brookshire people are rude... then again, Henry and Rain are rude too, so whatever. ” She grumbled to herself, making her way into the kitchen as she went through the crowd. Of course, there was no one there but the caters.

”Um, excuse-” "They went that way." someone said, and then pointed to a door. Daphne quickly went to it and found that it led to the garage. What she heard next shocked her a bit. There was man who claimed to be a psychic. Her jaw dropped, and her heart broke. What the ******** was this? All she could think about was her partner saying how it would be a shame if she got replaced, as if it were nothing. Was this the guy that would replace her if need be? This Psychic? Did Rain go out behind her back and find someone else incase his partnership with Daphne didn't work out? Words could not describe the level of offended and hurt she was. She felt stupid for thinking that they were more than just business partners, that they were actually friends. If Rain really did test this guy, there was no doubt he was the real deal. After all, he was rather... picky. Daphne never met anyone outside of her family that had a sixth sense, so apart of her was intrigued... But mostly paranoid about her status on the documentary team. She looked a bit more, and saw that Tina and Alex were both in a car. Daphne didn't move from the doorway, she was too mad at just...everything. ”I don't know what's going on here... but I hope it gets wrapped up soon, because Mayor Summers just called for everyone to go sit in the dining room.” She called out. She had been tempted to say something about Tina should know that, because she went to 'check on dinner' but refrained. Daphne was just too insecure to actually show exactly how pissed/annoyed/upset she really was.

OOC: Lets hope I don't get skipped again...
                                          Outfit:: Black is beautiful

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

I've looked right past

The simple things

What have my eyes missed?

Stuck in a space

Where nothing seems to fit!

You live a myth,

Obsessed with it.

Quiet as the sound...

I'm always asking,

What it means.

And now I can't stop!

Twisting round and round...

I've grown into this~

User Image

She remembered that Dr. Wilcox suggested that she check in with the Town Historian. Maybe she would find a chance to at the dinner party. She mentally noted the characteristics and name of the male she was given, all while hoping he might be willing to cooperate. It was all a matter of free choice. As a person she had no legal right to pry as far down as she was willing to go... The townspeople had a right to deny being interviewed, it was a fifty/fifty road whether or not they cooperated was up to them. She wasn’t holding a gun to anyones head telling them to corporate or else. Though she did wonder if that was how a few members of the community saw it as. It may’ve been a bit unprofessional to ask such a request though her curiosity was getting the better of her, ‘Curiosity killed the cat, but the search for the truth brought her back..’ She knew it wasn’t how the saying went though she didn’t care she was willing to change the phrase to fit herself. Part of her wondered when she’d find the free time to meet up with the Doctor again though she was sure she’d have time to take up his offer. When exactly, was whenever her schedule freed up to a certain extant. It was an interesting little run in she had with the other and quite the fluke since she hadn’t expected him to be who he was at first. However she was thankful to have run into him when she had. Part of her believed in a certain kind of destiny that in the fabric of time if she hadn’t met him then in that moment things wouldn’t have turned out as prosperous as they had.

Hearing about Lucky she wondered if he took pride in his nickname or if the survivor preferred his real name. She wasn’t sure if he would feel ashamed of his nickname.. Though he was the ‘survivor’ while the other lost children weren’t as fortunate... She couldn’t begin to fathom what an experience such as that would do to a person. However Idike had a few personal experiences of her own she didn’t really believe many people could understand as well. The mention of him having an attitude it didn’t seem so surprising. Though the mention of dogs, it wasn’t supernatural or anything though it was good to know, it was something. When Daphne mentioned she felt something in the park.. There was a spark of excitement in her eyes. She envied the female’s abilities though being so close to death all the time.. it was another thing she couldn’t say she understood from personal experience. Yet it made her a bit hopeful that there was something else after death. That you don’t live and just die. She nodded at the suggestion to check it out, “Sounds good with me maybe we can go there later tonight..” She had told Rai via text earlier that they could hang around town later than usual tonight. The library, google research part could follow later.

In the car it was a bit abuzz with Henry’s disappearance in the park. Idike didn’t speak up much though she did listen... She listened as he apologized and mentioned talking to a dog owner. However there was the time gap between him leaving the girls and when he showed up with the van. ‘I’ll have to ask about what he did on his free time..’ The last thing she wanted was to have her crew unaccounted for. Sure they were all young adults but out of all of them she was the oldest as well as the director so her word is essentially law... That is if they planned to keep their job. It was probably why the text Henry sent to her at the party insulted her... She knew he was “Mr. Tech-Savvy” though that didn’t mean he had to hide behind a phone screen to talk to her, especially if they were in the same room. As he explained himself, Friederike listened intently.. The fact he trailed off brought her to speak up, “It’s?” He then went on to state he treated everyone the same. Was he trying to get out she was being a sexist or something? Or that she was anti-whatever it was? She treated people fairly in their own right. Though there was the line between how you treat your boss and how you treat your best friend. One she wasn’t all too sure Henry knew. ‘And why wouldn’t he be in work mode?’ This was a business trip not a vacation. Idike resisted the urge to pinch at her brow as she found herself piecing together what she was about to say as carefully as she could in such a pressed for time matter, “Henry I am your boss, you don’t text me as you would a girlfriend. Or personal friend for that matter. There are ways you phrase your words. And yes, I understand you haven’t worked in such an environment on location before though if you could muster the ability to figure out how to be as mature as I know you can be. You’ll understand why I hired you.”

After she made her statement the male was quick to run off. Part of her wondered if she put the “fear of god” in him. Or even worse the “fear of unemployment.” Idike let out a sigh. There were so many things she wanted to say but couldn’t think to say... Yet she didn’t plan to work herself up over it. She inhaled, exhaled. Let her mind calm down before she headed out of the hallway and into the main room once more. Who she ran into she hadn’t expected. “Margaret and Brandon Tewers?” the previous casting director questioned. It was her who had approved Kaleb Tewers for the role of the show ‘Of Masques and Martyrs’ however from what she heard the young teen had turned it up. Why she didn’t know though from her professional stand point he kind of lost his chance. ‘Yah snooze, you lose..’ the brief thought came and went when the couple spoke up, “Oh please, call me Maggie.” Idike simply nodded to her statement before asking, “Friederike Grimm I interviewed your son for a role once.. A few years ago actually. Just making conversation how’s he been?” Part of her wondered if he just wanted a ‘normal life’ that may explain why he passed up the life of flashing lights. Yet that proved to be a confusing idea when she heard the husband chime in with, “He’s doing well as any, he’s a main in the local television show.. He caught quite a break there.” “Good for him.” Her words had a bit of a hollow remark. Though she took the time to segue the conversation away from the son and unto their experience living in Brookshire for a while.

It didn’t seem long till Idike looked up to hear the Mayor usher the crowd into the dining room. She said a brief adieu to the Tewers’ before she followed the group into the next room before taking a seat near the middle area. Playing the role of the polite guest she decided to wait to see if the host was going to make a speech or say something before she spoke up to make dinner conversations with the locals.

Location;; Mayor’s House/dining room
                                                          Company;; party-goers?
                                                          Attire;; Formal wear

Distorting my insides
I won't forget I'm drenched in it
'Cause I can't stop twisting around this storyline
      The Psychiatrist, Dr. Bertram Shultz

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

»hopscotch a ρsʏcнɪaтяɪsт ɪs a ρнʏsɪcɪaи ωнσ sρєcɪaʟɪzєs ɪи тнє םɪaɢиσsɪs aиם тяєaтмєит σғ [[мєитaʟ םɪsσяםєяs.]]

Dr. Bertram Shultz was known for his bizarre methods when it came to treating his patients. He had written and sold several books about his different theories and theses, and was fairly liked in the psychological world. Of course, by thinking outside of the box, he had earned a large amount of backlash, and had involved himself in a few controversies. His track record wasn't perfect, and he did have two patients in the past who had believed were cured, only to commit heinous acts against their fellow people. One man was stuck believing that what he lived in was a world of mirrors, and the only way to return to his real family, was to find the entry point. He slammed his body through the glass, not realizing it was a window, and crashed down to his death. The other was a woman who murdered her four children in her home. She went as far as to strap their little bodies in the back seat of her car, as well as in the passenger, before driving to a train track and parking upon the railing. It wasn't long until a train came crashing through her car as though it was nothing back an old soda can. These patients completed his practice, and were taken off of their medication.

After the last incident, he was holding a conference in Washington D.C. That's where he had met Allison Weathers. He had supposed that she had obtained some kind of babysitter for the foster children. At the time, he had no idea that there were so many. During the conference, he answered a few questions, and learned a few names, but not enough to actually remember anyone. Allison stood out to him, because she had sought him out, near the private parking lot. She seemed paranoid about something and had several signs that should have stuck out to him earlier. Why it hadn't, he wasn't sure. He could have blamed it on the fact that he was hungry, and it had been a rather long day. Regardless of what it was, she asked him a few questions. He was more interested in leaving. One thing he did remember telling her, was that maybe all she needed was a hobby. Maybe take a holiday away from her children every now and then. He couldn't remember how soon after the Foster Children Massacre had occurred, but he had found it too interesting to not ignore.

Although he does go to the hospital to monitor Allison's condition, he felt slightly attached to Shepherd Loveday as well. The Survivor's mother was German. The reason he stayed in Brookshire was also because he was fulfilling the town's need. Whenever bizarre things occurred, it was his duty to treat them, wasn't it? When Dr. Wilcox had voiced that Shepherd was still moody, the psychiatrist frowned slightly. "Well that's not good," he voiced, in a matter-of-fact manner. "We need to fix that. Tomorrow morning-" Before he could finish his instructions, an unfamiliar woman had rushed over and introduced herself. With a light smile, the psychiatrist shook her outstretched hand. When his hand parted from hers, he was about to return to his conversation with Dr. Wilcox, however she continued. When she mentioned Allison, Dr. Shultz couldn't help but lightly chuckle. He hadn't expected to run into one of the documentary individuals so early in the evening. What the psychiatrist didn't understand, was why she had suddenly started blushing.

"That we were," the male replied with a nod. Then Sunny started to explain why everything was so important. When she addressed him as Dr. Shultz, he couldn't help but lightly chuckle to himself. He didn't know if she had simply overheard his name used, or if she had actually did her research. "Theories?" he repeated, hoping that he understood correctly. Then the talk of supernatural theories swiftly swept into the air. He took a hold of her hand and shook his head towards her. "My dear, unfortunately I can't give you all of the details just yet. Wait until dinner, but I can assure you that there isn't anything supernatural about this. She was battling with a mental illness, acted out poor judgement, and now she is traumatized by her actions. It's a fascinating case, but I do not believe a poltergeist is the cause of any of this." Then the girl turned her attention to Dr. Wilcox. After a moment of her talking, Mayor Summers made his presence known, and informed everyone that dinner was ready. Dr. Shultz turned his attention back towards Sunny and said with a bit of a chuckle, "It seems we're being summoned. Good day, Miss." There was a slight hint of an accent present in his speech, but not enough to really hinder his English.

He glanced over at the Medical Examiner and said, "Dr. Wilcox," before bowing his head ever so slightly. Then he started following everyone into the dining hall. He strolled over to Mayor Summers for a brief moment and voiced, "If you need me to speak at any time, sir, please feel free to let me know. Although, I was not aware that the documentary team was looking for a ghost story."

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  םσcтσя σғ мєםɪcɪиє ※ םσcтσя σғ σsтєσρaтнɪc мєםɪcɪиє

The Good Doctor is with The Mayor.

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageLOVEUser Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● » TYREESE ROMAN OLIVER
                  The Jock «

Ty was fairly confident that none of the girls would suspect him of wanting to use this as an opportunity to bully Ed. He was fairly confident that none of them knew about any of the drama that was currently going on in his life. The drama, that as long as he was sober, his thoughts would continue to drift back to. There were a lot of women in his life that he was pretty close to being done with. He didn't know what was Izy's problem was. He didn't know why she had chose him of all people. It wasn't like they even had sex all that often. He didn't even really consider himself in her inner loop. Their connection was Liam and parties. If she was attracted to his athletic status, then he could understand. After all, he excelled in not only baseball, but football, hockey and basketball. Sports...were just so much easier than dealing with anything else in life. He didn't have to worry about writing an essay or doing a math problem wrong. He didn't have to worry about balancing chemicals. When he was playing sports, he didn't have to care about anything else in life. It was just about playing the game. You either win or you lose. He didn't have to worry about babies or paying bills or even public scandals. All he had was the game. When it came to picking on Ed, he felt a sense of peace. He felt like he was picking on everything that ever reminded him that he wasn't anything special. Ed was smart. At least that's what Ty believed. Ed probably never had girls blowing him off or being an overall b***h to him. Ed probably would never deal with baby-mama drama. Part of him wondered if Ed had ever had sex. 'He's probably gay with that f*****t at the arcade. What was his name? Harry? Harold?' The way the two were all over each other, it was obvious that they were in a relationship of some kind. Ty just had no idea that Ed was into older boys.

Before Ty could suggest that he would invite Ed, Winnie immediately volunteered. Almost instantly she seemed far more bubbly. After all, on the ride over, she felt that she hadn't talked as nearly as much as she had back in the house when they were cooking together. He should have expected as much, he remembered that Winnie and Ed had briefly dated. However Ty couldn't remember who broke up with who. He assumed from her behavior that Ed dumped Winnie, but Winnie still liked him. Too bad she didn't know that the gamer was gay. "M'kay, you do that. Don't take too long though," he voiced before continuing to the room that Liam was throwing his party in. He glanced over at Pennie started explaining that Winnie was the to get excited. He nodded, expected the blonde to know as much. After all, she and Winnie were best friends. His connection with the babysitter was mostly through his little sisters and school. Pennie then suggest that he go as well, and he shook his head. "Nah, it's not all that important." he voiced with a shrug before continuing on his way. "I mean, Winnie obviously wanted ta talk ta him. If he don't show up, then I bet I get him ta come-- Come, as in come to the party." A brief look of annoyance had slipped onto his expression in case she had taken it the wrong way. "Man, I need a drink." Ty didn't typically want to get [******** up when it came to alcohol, but today would have to be an exception.

He walked into the room, to be greeted immediately by whatever music was on Liam's playlist. All they were missing was that familiar cloud of smoke to circulate in whatever pure air they had. He adjusted his hold on the tupperwear dishes he was holding. After all, when Winnie decided to go ahead and see Ed, he decided to take all of the dishes she had been carrying. Upon entering the party, he started to realize that there was the off chance that they prepared a little too much. Instantly he caught sight of Carissa and Axell. Personally Ty didn't have any negative opinions about the Scene Queen, it was her friend that he disliked. He didn't even hate Axell enough to beat him shitless, he just thought he was annoying. He also didn't like the idea of being around an openly gay person, out of fear that Axell would try to touch his a**, or grope his d**k, or was constantly fantasizing about him behind his back. Personally he thought all gay men were like that. "Hey," he greeted to the two. "I'm gonna put this up. Be back in a sec," then with that he looked over at Pennie, and noticed her excuse herself from him to go talk to Liam and Kaleb. Meaning he was stuck dealing with the snacks by himself. He heaved a bit of a sigh, before moving into the kitchen to put up Winnie's snacks. After all, the snack table was already filled with a number of drinks, plastic cups and other finger foods, Liam must've already had laying around.

In the kitchen, he set the items down on the counter top. Outside of the door opening, he could faintly hear Pennie start to explain that Winnie was gone to invite more guests, then excused herself to put up her blazer. Part of him wondered why she brought it in the first place, but decided not to question it. He uncovered the cupcakes, and stepped over to the doorway to see if Pennie was going to come help. At that moment he noticed Izy out of the corner of his eye going into the bathroom. Of course, he thought back to the fact that she had called his mother and told on him. He thought of how she failed to mention that she liked to have sex with multiple guys, regardless he didn't comment. Everyone at the party had probably heard the rumor about both of them. How he had possibly knocked her up. Or maybe they were like him, and wanted to just believe that it was a stupid rumor? He spotted Liam over by the actual snack table, that held the alcohol. Ty also saw Kaleb, but noticed that the two were talking to each other about something. He was about to walk over to the two, but stopped when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. So he retreated once more into the kitchen and tugged out his cellphone to see that it was from Kain. All that he gathered from the male's text was that 'it sucked'. The phrase alone had been used multiple times. It didn't change the fact that he was suspicious about the Rich kid. He just had this unsettling feeling about Kain and April. He was beginning to wonder if something was going on between the two...

To: Kain

Txt me when u can. It'll keep u from
                  getting bored. Or maybe u should just
                  sneak off & ******** sum1 that always helps
                  me.

In a sense, Ty was over exaggerating his abilities. Yes, he was very much so sexually active, but he wasn't "******** bitches" multiple times through out the week. If anything, there was only a handful of girls that he had actually had sex with. Yes, he slept with those few girls multiple times, but not as excessively as he told everyone. Most of his sexual experience was unfortunately in the oral department. Regardless of that, he was absolutely certain that he had more sex than Kain. Then again, Tyreese didn't know that Kain was involved with the manager of the music store. After the text was sent, he saw an old one in his inbox from Izy. From the time stamp, he knew that it was from a few hours ago. She talked about wanting to get him to do the right thing, and that she knew his mom would want him involved. He wanted to know exactly what Izy wanted from him. What was her definition of 'being involved'? He set his phone down on the table, and continued with unpacking the desserts, but suddenly heard his phone chime again. It was another text from Kain. Apparently the dinner party was very boring. He had expected as much. Although the part about wanting to punch himself, caused Ty to furrow his brows. His response was very brief.

To: Kain

Wut happened?

To: April

Wutcha doing?

Ty didn't even know why he was bothering with texting the fashionista. April had already rejected him. However it was also over text message. There was a chance that someone else had her phone and sent the text for her. Immediately his thoughts went to Kelsey, but he couldn't think of any reason why the blonde would hate him. It didn't make any sense. Nothing did. At that moment, Pennie entered the kitchen. He parted his lips to greet her, but stopped when she immediately started talking about peer pressuring Winnie. A playful grin curled into place, before a few chuckles broke from his lips. "Yeah, I bet I could get her ta drink," he admitted as he stacked the tupperwear dishes. "All we have ta do is mix somethin' heavy with fruit punch or somethin', some s**t like that. I'm sure Liam knows how ta mix drinks. Someone bring pina colada? Just don't give her beer, an' it'll be cool." She was heading out of the kitchen, and asked if he wanted a drink. Ty shrugged, "It don't have ta be anything fancy." She left and checked through his text messages one last time. That's when he noticed a text from Carissa that he had missed. It was unnecessary to answer it. He walked out of the kitchen, but stopped when he noticed Izy had now joined Kaleb, Liam and Pennie at the drink table. Just seeing Izy caused his blood to boil.

'I'm not supposed to hit girls...,' he mentally reminded himself before turning to walk over to the table. It was as he neared it, he caught sight of Landon. Things were about to get very interesting. He wondered if it would be rude for him to jump the male right then and there. "Hey man, what's up? " he greeted to Liam, before offering to do their handshake. "Winnie make a ******** of sweets, some chips and dip, s**t like that. They're in the kitchen." He thumbed over towards the kitchen, then offered a smile to Kaleb. "'sup?" He purposely chose not to greet Izy, and then turned his attention to Landon. Yeah, he noticed Landon's bruised face. "Landon, how's it goin? Looks like you've been out makin' friends-- then again, you always look like s**t, don'cha?" For a brief moment, he wondered who had the privelege of beating up the b*****d today. Was it Kain? 'Can't be, he's been doing s**t for his dad,' he assumed. Then a wiley sort of grin slipped onto his face. It was Liam. He glanced over in the direction of his friend, before looking towards Landon. "You either got some balls for showin' up here, or about the stupidest ********' I've ever met. " Ty chuckled as he thought about just how much of a bad mood he was alrieady in, and yet he didn't hit him. It was too early in the evening to get into a fight.

"Hey, I got an idea for a party game. Landon, why doncha go ******** a light socket or something. Don't worry, I'm sure your d**k'll fit. If you shoot sparks, maybe you'll get a laugh outta Liam an' he'll let your sorry a** stay." However he noticed Pennie out of the corner of his eye, and decided it'd be best to not to escalate everything too far. "Then again, Pennie's idea sounded pretty good too-- you can take a joke, right Landon?" From Ty's tone, it was obvious that he wasn't fully joking about the wanting the other to get electrocuted. "Let's play both. In the beginning we choose a word, and it'll just last through-out the remainder of the game. Ta make it more interesting, we could say that everytime someone accidentally says the word, we add a new word to the game? With Truth or Dare, let's just make it a first come, first serve type of deal. Unless you specifically want to challenge someone." He didn't mind if everyone was involved. "And whoever shows up, we just let 'em in." He actually would prefer it if Carissa, Axelle, Pennie and Ed decided to play. Then that's when he remembered that April had said she would be late. He really wanted to see her. After everything that happened today, he wasn't even sure why, but he did. More importantly, he really wanted Ed to show up.

"Hey Pennie, you think Winnie and Ed are comin'?" He fought against the urge to call him Teddy. He had to be careful about using the nickname, or there was a chance it'd stick.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  Attire:: Ty Partay
                  OoC:: Accidentally posted wrong polyvore
User Image

╔╣Sєαn Wєndαl Lystєr╠╗
                        ||Location :: The Mayor's House Bathroom: with nobody||
                        ||Wearing :: A Suit & Kaleb's necklace||

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
User ImageLucky may have been confused about who Lyster was, but the reporter new all about the teen. When you have a sole survivor to a slaughtering like the one that occurred at the foster house, you have to take it upon yourself to delve into the issue. Of course, Sean decided it would be a little more tactful to not bring up this fact...or even show the broad smile that he wearing on the inside when the Foster Massacre was brought up. He was close to correcting him by saying it was technically the 'Foster Children Massacre', but there was no need to. It wasn't like he wanted Lucky to realize he was the one who wrote the article in the first place dubbing the place. What could he say, he thought it was descriptive enough to make people know what he was talking about- yet also short enough to remember. 'Such a shame, that incident was," he voiced, trying his hardest not to crack a broad smile. Could you really blame him? Come tomorrow morning, he was going to wind up needed to submit an article about tonight, which would only bring more light to his past work. Either way, he knew this night would definitely result in a very nice payday.

Gaining the boy's trust would be a different challenge, however it seemed that Bette was possibly already half way there. The way she came over and instantly addressed the minor made it obvious. He wasn't fully sure of the full extent of the relationship the two shared, but she clearly seemed to be more comfortable with him than he was with her. Of course, the idea that it could be a sexual liking didn't cross his mind. Bette didn't strike him as the type to pry on high schoolers...she didn't even have time for a actual boyfriend. If anything, she was more married to her job than anything else. Lips curved up into a welcoming smile when she had chuckled out her greetings, though he couldn't help but follow her gaze toward Howie. He had no qualms with the male, so shrugged at her random urge to start something. After all, the male wasn't ugly...odd and unconventional at times, but not ugly. 'No time for lingering eyes,' he reminded himself, snapping himself out of his stare. It was around the same time Bette had asked him if he was okay with something?

"Hnn?" was the quizzical sound he made while a single brow rose. What that something was, he wasn't entirely sure. Sure, he picked up on the sound of whispering, but was too distracted to comprehend what she was saying. "Oh sure, I'm quite fine with it," he voiced crossing his arms over himself as he shifted his weight. He decided to agree first, and analyze now. How hard could it be? going by her question, he could only assume that Bette was bringing up that he was staying late as a hint that she didn't want to. "I suppose you could take your car, I can always find another ride." He tried to keep his tone level in hopes of not showing how unsure he was about his assumption. It was only when he realized that her leaving earlier so he would be stranded there could evolve into the perfect cover. Why? Because being vehicle-less was the perfect excuse to stick around even longer. Who knows, maybe he could even catch a ride with one of the attractive guys here. After all, despite his obsession with wanting to explore Kaleb, Lyster still allow his eyes to linger. The town was full of enchanting men- it was only human nature to take notice of this.

Something else he had taken notice of was the fact that he heard the nurse trying to tell Lucky that he didn't have to do any interviews or answer questions. Was she trying to make his job harder? He reached for his cell, tempted to text the female and ask her to retract her last statement, but was interrupted when an unknown gentleman had approached their group. The chap seemed to have a certain confidence surrounding him, yet obviously was stuck in tunnel vision since he decided to single out Sean's roommate. It was quite clear that Jasper was trying his best to swoon Bette, which piqued Sean's interest. The female was special to him, so he didn't want just anybody to think they were deserving. The fact that he was a writer as well earned him a couple extra brownie point. However Lucky's snappy question about the quality of the stranger's work made him wonder if Jasper was legit or just trying to get a quick lay. Trailing his eyes over mister Fury, he looked back toward Bette to see her reaction, then over toward Lucky. He didn't even consider how strange he must have felt being forced to watch scene unfold....which is why the reporter didn't think it odd that Lucky had excused himself from their group. What was a little odd was that Bette had suddenly introduced him, and then decided to rush off...to go to the mayor's wife of all people. It didn't look like the nurse went off for girl talk either.

Making a mental note to ask Bette what that was all about, he looked back toward Jasper. This male was clearly straight...however that didn't mean he couldn't play around. "As she said, I'm Sean...and if you were thinking about seeing her lacy panties, I should tell you now, I don't lend her out...unless you're requesting a threesome- it's a policy we have.." the manner in which he spoke was swift, yet at an average speaking volume. He wasn't embarrassed by his statement. In fact, he figured that he couldn't be called gay...but just a good boyfriend. Looking around the room, he noticed that even more people seemed to be mixing and mingling. It would be an opportune moment to get a few answers...however, nature was calling. "My apologizes for the sudden leave, but wine seems to go straight through me." with that said, and a slight nod of his head, the turned to stroll off. He had been in the mayor's house on other occasions, so finding the bathroom wasn't a problem for him.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
User ImageXXUser ImageXX XXUser ImageXXXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Demonic Strawberry

Adam West Summers
Mr. Mayor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adam was angry. Everything Kain did felt like an insult to the mayor, and the fact that the stupid little blonde girl didn't appear to understand a ******** word he said... Only pissed Adam more. His 'family' was going to ruin his dinner party. After all, Tina was already trying to sabotage him by inviting one of her disease infested lovers and try to get drunk on her medication. And now Kain was bringing in stupid little blonde bimbos to his party, when he specifically informed him he already had a 'date' set up for him. And now he was trying to make seem stupid? The boy was lucky that there were people around, or he would have punched him in mouth for talking back like that. Adam would get his revenge, however... in the form of charity workers coming to take away all of Kain's things as a donation to the poor. And as for that girl, that 'April' girl... Adam would have to do something about that, especially if he found out that his son decided to do something stupid. The mayor ground his teeth as he walked, and looked around the room. Why were people so stupid? Did no one read the ******** invitation to the party? This was supposed to be a formal dress code! They all want me to look like a ******** idiot to the document team! Adam's thought made it hard to keep himself in check. At this point, he wanted to just tell everyone to get the ******** out of his house and leave him alone to make sure Kain and Tina were more miserable than he was.

When he saw Tegan, he almost lost it. She probably had the worst of all. Adam rubbed his brow and watched as she went to her father, who didn't scold her one bit. If they weren't friends, Adam would have kicked him in the knee. How dare he let his daughter into his friend, the mayor's, formal dinner party looking like that? If that were his daughter.... Adam's thoughts trailed off and he saw his assistant walking towards him. The way she locked on him, like she was hungry or something, made him want to roll his eyes. Adam wasn't an idiot, he noticed the small flirty hints she tossed at him. In fact, Adam hired her soley based on her body. He wanted to show Tina what it was like to be jealous of something, to make her feel everything he had felt before... But Adam had not interest in Angel. She wasn't his type, and slowly he was becoming more annoyed with how much of dirty little girl she seeming to be. If she were wanting to seduce him, then she were going about in the wrongest way possible. Adam liked good and wholesome women. He like skirts at the knee and cleavage to be hidden away. The cleaner the woman, the more he appreciated her. But whatever. If Angle wanted to keep trying to fire his loins with her short skirts and tight clothes, she could keep trying.

”You, actually...” He said in a rather irritated and short manner. He didn't look at her, he kept his eyes on the crowds ”And really, I should never had been looking for you in the first place, you're getting paid to help me, not schmooze around with my guests.” The Mayor hardly ever let anyone see his irritation. And really, he wasn't so annoyed with Angel, at least not as much as he appeared to be. He was mostly taking out his frustrations on her. He then looked at her and spoke in a very hushed tone that no one else would be able to hear. ”I'm about to announce that dinner is read, but I need you to do something while everyone is moving into the dining room. The sheriff's daughter. The red headed woman with the man from the documentary team. The nurse from the hospital, and the kid that the man with out the invitation brought... All of these women are idiots.” He said. ”The invitation said formal. Formal, for an evening event, mean black tie. It's common knowledge, and if I need to spell it out for them next time, I will... But for now to save myself further embarrassment, I want you to take them to my bed room, go to tina's closet, and find them something more suitable to wear... This is completely unacceptable. ” he finished, straightened his posture a bit, ”Cocktail dresses, little black dresses, or evening gowns... Not skirts and blouses.” He would have thrown the director in the group, but she was dressed with male formal dress code... and one of the people he was trying to impress. Adam didn't care about offending the stupid women of Brookshire, but he wasn't going to offend someone who would help him get re-elected. ”Thank you for showing in the proper attire Angie. And when you go to my wife's closet, please make sure everyone has respect for her and my home. Oh, and if they don't want to change, then they can just go home. It honestly doesn't matter to me one way or another, now get to it.”

He took a few steps away, and then announced to everyone that dinner was ready. Hopefully his assistant would be swift enough to catch the women before they made into the actual dining hall. And if Tina's clothes didn't fit them, then that was just going to be too bad. It was their fault for being morons. Adam grabbed a margarita off a passing tray and took a drink from it. He needed to loosen up before continuing into the dining hall, or he would surely end up throwing a chair at someone. As he began to look for his wife, to make sure she would be seated near him, when a male voice spoke to him. Adam turned to see Dr. Schultz speaking to him, commenting on the document team wanting to hear ghost stories. Adam smiled a bit and shook his head, ”Oh yes. Don't you know, good doctor, that our town is filled with hauntings? They are supposed to be focusing on the whole event with Allison, however. At least to my understanding... However, I suppose ghosts and things make things more interesting. Did you know they have a girl who can supposedly speak to the dead?” he asked, and then began to make his way to the dining room with the Doctor. Adam gave up on looking for Tina, hoping she would just up on her own. Maybe Angie recruited her into helping with the dress code issue? Adam saw the Director sitting in the middle, and quickly went up to her. ”Ms, Grimm, come come, you and your team are the guests of honor! You must come sit closer to me and the head of the table. Oh, and this is Dr. Schultz, I'm sure you two will have much to talk about.”

Company: closest to Dr Shultz and Idike
OOC: Angry mayor is angry
Kain Summers;
The Rich Kid

User Image

User Image
                                          Kain had been glad that she responded to his comments in a positive way and had made him less nervous at the time, but now as he stood there, things were different. He felt so off and horrible about all of this, like he had been put in a blender. He didn't like what April had said in the first place and that his father had been listening as well and came over and told off April in a subtle way. He didn't even know what was going on, all he was trying to do was try to protect two people from colliding with each other in the unneeded situation that would be possibly catastrophic for the both of the people. He planned on telling Ty even that while it was just a simple infatuation with April, that he had hung out with her to see what she was like, and that she was not interested, and it wasn't in his best interest either. He would also explain that April and him had just gotten to talking and that was it, there would be nothing past that since neither of them were interested in each other like that anyway. His allegiance was for the most part with his mother and his best friend Tyresse, and Liam of course, they had been friends with each other ever since he could remember. It got awkward when his father talked about rape and he blanched at the mention of it, he didn't think Ty capable of that and he shook his head. Getting a bit frustrated and shell shocked with this talk, but he hid it well with his non caring demeanor. He could tell that April was getting angry though, he could see the fire burning in her eyes and he was glad and more calm when his father decided to leave them. When April had taken a step forward, he knew she was going to do something, so he had taken a hold of her hand and whispered in her ear. A concerned look was on his face as he pulled back "Sorry again April" She seemed alright with it and he smiled softly at her and looked at Kelsey for a second before looking away with a disturbed expression on his face. He had noticed the way that she had been looking at his father, she seemed to be all over him and okay with whatever he said, even if it was that he was stomping all over her best friend right in front of her face. Plus the whole fact that his father was too old for her too, and already married unhappily unseen to the public eye to his mom.

He huffed as the love sick girl pulled April away for a talk that obviously wasn't meant for him. If he had heard what Kelsey had said, he might have turned furious and had a hard time keeping his cool.That would be bad because he didn't want to be like his father at all, and some how that transferred into him being gay as well, though that was just a thing he couldn't control. He was a bit surprised when Lucky joined them, "Hello Lucky" he could tell that the guy was nervous in a way by the way he had complimented the two girls. He nodded, "No, not at all Lucky, I don't mind, it's meant to be played by anyone that can play it." He faked a blush when he was complimented by April and she had grabbed his arm and patted him on the chest lightly to further emphasis it. He was glad that she didn't make it too awkward and hang on his arm too long and that she had let go when she did. He waited for April to say her goodbyes to Kelsey "We're done talking I think, let's go." He caressed her arm as a show of affection, his father wasn't the only good actor in this family, he knew his way around it too. He leaned in and whispered something else into her ear , "Please don't be affected by that, keep a calm facade and act natural we can say that we were just having a good joke with this whole thing and that we actually have no interest in each other. You only came because I asked you to be my pretend date to appease my dad as the original plan, so no worry for either of us there." With that said he pulled back and took out his phone while they walked out together and saw the two texts from Ty.

To: Ty
                                          Yes, so far it has, I plan on doing that later with this cute red head
                                          I just met probably after the party at Liam's house. So far my father
                                          has made me nothing but angry so far, I have to drive the date he
                                          originally told me to go and find only for him to tell me he wanted me
                                          to be with Tegan....So disgusted, you should've seen what she came
                                          in to the dinner party.....

To: Liam
                                          How's the party going on so far man?
                                          Good I hope, expect me to be there
                                          eventually, wouldn't miss it after the
                                          stupid s**t going on at my house.

He hit the send button and put his phone away as he directed April to his car. He waved away her words of negativity, "Don't worry about it, I don't need your sorry's sweetheart, I was the one that did invite you in the first place, so if anything it's my fault." He patted her on the shoulder awkwardly before going and opening the driver's door and getting in and shutting the door. "Hey, be lucky you don't have to deal with him everyday like I do, he's just like that, I wouldn't stress about it April." He shrugged "It was wrong to bring that up, but what matters is the truth, and the fact that both of us know that what he said wasn't the truth, so don't fret about it. I couldn't tell you what's wrong with him, I've never found that one out, and he was part of the equation, but my mom really made me the person I am today." He turned the car on and then they pulled out from the lot and drove away "No clue, I don't even know her at all, or care for her either." He was a little surprised by what she said next and a sly smile came across his face "What preference~?" he then burst out laughing as she came up with an explanation for her covering up her tracks. "I'm not stupid April, I can tell by your fidgety ways that you are definitely hiding something important about you from me." What it was, he would let her say it herself in her own words like he did with the fact that he was gay. He couldn't help but chuckle again, "Good, and I told you because I feel like this one was meant for you and you were trustworthy for it, and HEY! don't turn this on me, you still have to answer my question." He stopped at her house and he shook his head at her next question, "No, not at all, we can be friends though if you want?" she answered and got out of the car, thanking him and leaving him too himself. He drove back and parked at his home and got out. He walked over the garage and went in there, he didn't want to have to deal with seeing his father.

He saw his mother talking to some guy in her car and he wondered what was going on. Just what on earth was she doing with the historian? It really befuddled him and if they weren't in his mom's car in an enclosed space, he probably would've popped in and would be even more worried about his mother. He waited nervously for her, standing outside of her car with an anxious expression on his face. He didn't care who was watching him, or for that matter that there were other people besides the two in the car. After that he did start caring when he heard what the two where saying, especially when he recognized the guy talking to his mom and the historian. He forgot his want to stay in here and away from his father when he heard what the dark haired woman in black tell them that his father had called out to everyone else that it was dinner time. He walked over to where his mom would be coming out of the car, waiting for her to make her own decision about coming out. He would wait on her the rest of the night if he would have to to further delay father coming out here and trying to hit his mom. He'd have to go through him first, because one thing he didn't believe was an okay thing to do, and that was hitting a woman. Just because he wasn't interested in them that way, didn't mean any guy had the right to hit one.

OOC:
                                          Where?: Mayor's Garage
                                          With: Daphne, Graham, Tina, and Alexander
                                          Clothing: TBA

Beloved Genius

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DR. HAMILTON GARRETT WILCOX
xxTHE MEDICAL EXAMINER

User Image

Before Dr. Shultz was able to tell Howie exactly what they would do tomorrow, an unfamiliar girl hurried over to the two of them. She was cute, and her dress was definitely eye catching. Several times the Medical Examiner found himself trailing his eyes down to the way the fabric shaped itself upon her body, with the various pinks and yellows. The patterns were far too busy for him to ignore. Dr. Wilcox didn't even mind if it looked as though he were admiring her body. That was just the type of person he was. Then again, he was sure with his profession, there wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. He glanced back towards her face. She then went to introduce herself as Sunny. He had to admit that the name was fitting. Her sunshiny personality was definitely an improvement from the drear and morbid things. Death typically was a turn off for most, and yet, Dr. Wilcox couldn't get enough of it. Hearing that she worked with Director Idike, caused him to think back to their lunch before. He knew that the director was somewhere at the party, but he hadn't had the liberty of spotting her yet. Dr. Shultz immediately answered her question, when it came to Allison Weathers. Thinking of Allison reminded Howie of the troubling things that Dr. Shultz had said. His eyes trailed off in the direction of the teenager, unsure of that message had meant. No matter what, he'd make sure to keep an eye on the survivor.

She started explaining herself, and Howie crossed his arms and nodded as he listened. "She is very interesting," Howie agreed, not seeing anyway anyone could disagree with that. From the way Sunny was talking to Dr. Shultz, he assumed that the psychiatrist must have been a person of interest as well. He couldn't blame them. Even Howie was left in a state of aw when he found out that the German doctor had decided to move to Brookshire to take up his practice. When Sunny went on to add the different causes of psychiatric illnesses, Howie couldn't help but raise a brow. She obviously did her research. Dr. Wilcox looked over at the older gentleman as he looked to see what sort of response he would have. Then that's when he pulled the confidentiality-card. Then that's when the male brought up the dinner. Howie glanced towards the direction that the dining room was in, before looking over once more at Dr. Shultz. Of course the male would say that didn't believe in ghosts. Howie wasn't fully sure if he did either. Although with his profession, he was often curious about the aftermath of death. Howie took a moment to actually consider everything that was being said. He hadn't expected her to suddenly address him.

"Hm?" he questioned at first when she apologize, before shaking his head, "No, it's fine." A light laugh broke from his lips. He wasn't sure if she was just nervous or was a talkative person. When she asked him if he was the medical examiner, he nodded. "Dr. H.G. Wilcox," he told her. Although he found himself fairly interested when she mentioned seeing him walk in with Lucky. His gaze briefly glanced over in the direction of the moody, teenaged boy, before glancing back towards her. She mentioned how she had done her research and referred to the other as his adopted son. Howie shook his head. "I haven't adopted him," he admitted. "I'm just acting as his legal guardian. He said he wanted to keep his last name, because it's all he has left of his parents." He decided not to go into too much detail on the matter, already determining that it wouldn't be appropriate. Unlike the dead, Sunny could easily gossip everything that he was telling her, to someone else.

"But, I'll apologize in advance if he was being...how to word this," Howie paused a moment to wisely pick his words. After a moment, he bluntly stated, "-rude, he's a lot better than he use to be. I think it's just because the Massacre is a bit of a touchy subject, if you know what I mean. I'll try to get him to cooperate as much as I can, but I can't force him." Although he did have to admit that it was cute when she had giggled. It was one of the few things that the living did that he actually enjoyed. They laughed. "But how about this, if you flash me another beautiful smile, then I'll see what I can do to help you guys out with your project. " He then heard the sound of the mayor's dinner announcement, and Dr. Shultz voiced that they were being summoned. At that moment, Howie glanced back at Sunny, about to ask if she had to return to the director, but at that moment, spotted the brunette walk into the dining area. He was even more surprised when he saw that she was wearing a pant suit. It wasn't out of the ordinary, but he suddenly wondered if Friederike was simply professional or a lesbian.

"Well, since everyone is heading inside," Howie voiced before holding out his arm to Sunny. "Can I have the pleasure of escorting you to dinner?" At this point he didn't really care if the girl had a boyfriend. He hardly knew her, all he knew was that she seemed like a happy person. He preferred women who smiled, than the ones who scowled. If he could make the corpses in their coffins, or the victims he did autopsies on smile, then he'd gladly do it. At the same time, it was better not to disturb his colleagues. "Also, I don't mind answering any of your questions. Whether it's profession or not, it's all for the good of passing time and feeding your curiosity. So hey, what the hell, right?" Even though he was trying to appear easy going, he still had an unsettling feeling in the back of his mind. He didn't like the idea of Allison even talking about Shepherd after everything that happened. If dinner wasn't being served at this exact moment, he would have probably excused himself from Sunny so he could go talk to the other.

"So you called her Idike, right? So do you have any idea of what she believes happened with the Massacre? Or is it more of a vague understanding on the matter? Do either of you plan on visiting Allison?" If she was going to ask him questions, it was only right that he do the same. Whether or not she allowed him to escort her into the dining room or not, he stayed close to her side, so they could talk. It wouldn't be until they were in the actual dining room that had decided to sit wherever Adam had decided was best. Howie assumed that he would need to be by Shepherd, but then again, there was a chance that the seventeen-year-old would prefer the opposite. The only reason he chose not to sit by Idike, was because he had planned on her coming over to his house later that night.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        OoC:: Awful post
                        Attire:: Coming Soon

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
сαɾïṡṡα [[ ṃøτhεɾƒ*сќïṉģ ]] ṡταṉτøṉ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

τøḋαÿ'ṡ ώαɾḋɾøвε:: xxxxx xxx сøṃε ƒïṉḋ ṃε::random empty room in the boarding house xxx ṃÿ вïτсhεṡ:: ????

----------------------------
                                                          ïτ'ṡ ṃε ṿṡ. εṿεɾÿøṉε

Carissa’s eyes perused over the varying brand of alcohol in front of her debating about what she wanted when she heard the party hosts voice from behind her head and immediately her back stiffened up, and jaw tensed. Turning her now narrowed brown eyes towards Liam she growled out “It’s Scene not Goth thank you very much, and you can thank my brother for the booze.” There was a silent d**k on the end of that sentence that Carissa didn’t say but she sure felt like it. Her earlier freak out at the diner may have been settled down but that did not mean the green haired girl was in a mood to take being insulted lightly. Sure she could have laughed it off but her self-centered and rather prideful attitude prevented that. Instead she just got incredibly angry with the blonde boy. Granted this was Liam’s boarding house so she couldn’t exactly get mouthy with him without risking getting herself kicked out and banned. So sucking it up was going to have to be a necessity right now. Reaching down and grabbing one of the coolers, her fingers tightened around the smooth glass bottle finding it cold to the touch. Smiling she had to thank her brother mentally for grabbing ones out of a cooler inside the store and not off the shelf. Cracking it open she stared down at the glass bottle.

Brown eyes traced over the smooth glass the purpley-blue liquid inside sloshing around and she silently wondered how sharp the glass would be if she were to smash the bottle after she finished the drink. Biting down on her lower lip the teen dragged her pearly whites across the lip gloss coated surface silently craving the ecstasy that came with tearing he flesh open with some sharp object or another. Landon really needed to text her back a.s.a.p. As if speaking of the devil himself would bring him forth, her thoughts lead to a ding from her cellphone mere seconds after they passed through her head. Taking her phone out of her pocket she looked down and saw the text from Landon and ached up an eyebrow. He was already here. But she knew for sure she hadn’t seen him come in. Then again she knew he didn’t exactly get along with Liam and his friends so maybe that was why he was hiding out. It kind of made her excited that he had come here all for her. Of course she had no idea about what was going on in the bathroom with him and Izy right that moment. If she did she would have been more than a little unimpressed about what she would perceive as another female encroaching on what was hers. As always her selfishness would have blinded her to the fact that Landon was a more than willing participant. She had a tendency to view other females as a potential threat before ever blaming the guy.

Pulling out her phone she checked the text message from Landon which had a set of very clear instructions. Get herself alone so he could come and give her exactly what she wanted. Simple enough to do. After all Carissa was sure there were some empty bedrooms and things in the boarding house, it probably wouldn’t take much to find one. Not bothering to text him back until she found a spot to be Carissa stuck her phone in her pocket and took a big swig of her drink. Brown eyes scanned the room with a quiet bored expression inside them, all the while her mind was turning as she debated about where she wanted to go next, what room she could possibly slip off in to and make a difference. It was then that she noticed Pennie had entered the room while she had been distracted by thoughts of Landon, and self-injury. Scrunching up her face in annoyance at the presence of the blonde, she knew internally that she had to tolerate the variety fours presence at things like this since she was pretty sure they were Liam’s friends. But it did nothing to soothe her utter disgust and distaste for their very presence in the room, or the fact that they were sharing in her oxygen. One of these days Carissa mentally swore that she would get herself off somewhere far enough she would never have to tolerate the existence of any of these people again.

When Izy came out of the bathroom and not long after was followed by Landon, Carissa felt her eyes narrow a bit and her grip on the bottle tighten. Her jaw set itself and anyone who knew her, knew that she was probably about two seconds from whipping her cooler bottle at the blonde girl’s head. Carissa could be a bit crazy jealous when it came to things she wanted or people she wanted. She tended to over exaggerate the connection she had with them, and she had this current sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that something had happened between the pregnant town slut and the troublemaker. Jealousy boiled over and bubbled up in her system as she began to feel threatened. She wanted to rip Izy’s damn face off, or maybe punch her in the stomach a couple times and watch the b***h writhe in pain as she miscarried the b*****d in her womb. She was ******** with Carissa’ territory as far as the green haired girl was concerned and she deserved to be punished for it. Biting down on her cheek so she could taste blood Carissa lifted the alcohol bottle her arm in an awkward position like she didn’t know whether to throw it or drink out of it. Her arm shook as she settled on drinking out of it scanning the room for her best friend, trying to get him to help her decide what she should do before she went nuclear and melted down in a scene with no guidance or control like Carissa typically did. Axell was probably the only person in this situation who could either make or break what Carissa was tempted to do. Riss was a follower and the person whose lead she followed the most was his. Then Izy had the nerve to start talking about Landon, while he was standing right there. Carissa's eyebrows shot up and she grit her teeth hissing out angrily "Are you blind, or just ******** stupid you arrogant c**t. You don't ******** talking about people when they are standing right there Izy you simple b***h. I realize you're a trampy whore but you could gain a little class or a brain. ********." She was sure Liam probably wouldn't like her shooting her mouth off to Izy like that, but as much as she didn't want to get booted from the party she also hated how she felt like she was being ignored, or rather peoples attention was not on her. Not only that but she could tell she was clearly not wanted, or she perceived it that way and for Carissa that did not fly. Her issues were coming to the surface, the ones related to abandonment and feelings of not being wanted. She was starting to get just a bit uncontrollable.

Carissa hadn't been able to top herself from saying the words that fell out of her mouth. She was angry and she was jealous, her earlier freak out had been tamed down by her best friend but she was bubbling up again fast and hard and preparing for another major crash. Her emotions were all over the place and far worse than normal. Riss also had been careful not to say you shouldn't talk about people at all, because God knew her an Axell bitched about the Variety Four enough. But she was always careful to never do it to their faces, most of the time. Or if they were within earshot lowering her voice and actually taking some time to be subtle. You couldn't manipulate a situation to your favor if you were obnoxious about the thing you did when it came to being cruel to other people. Sure she could be mean to Pennie on a regular basis but she never did it to her face. Looking at Axell Carissa opened her mouth to say something to him, when Pennie looked at her after babbling on about a game, asking if she wanted to play. Carissa raised an eyebrow up at her, in a very why the ******** are you even talking to me fashion, before sipping her drink refusing to give her an answer, turning her eyes away from her letting the wild haired boy she spent all her time around speak for her for the moment. Her body had drifted back over towards her best friend if he wasn't already standing with her tucking herself somewhat in the shelter of his body like a scared little girl hiding behind their parents skirts. Except Carissa wasn't scared she was just losing control and she needed an anchor.

Ty started in on the game thing and Riss found herself giving a soft sigh, it was hard to ignore when Ty started talking about it because Carissa actually liked Ty. He was just another on her long list of boys she wanted to ********, and he wasn’t half bad as a person. Sure he was a bully, but she could appreciate the need to knock some heads together once in a while. Biting down on her lower lip she shook her head and whispered softly "I don't want to play...I don't really like games." It was a lie, a complete and total bold faced lie. Carissa was usually always game for a game, and one of the first ones in when it came to ones that involved alcohol. Her bestie and anyone else who could remotely consider themselves okay with her or even a little close could tell the scene girl was not okay. She really wanted someone to hurt her right now. She didn't know why but the need to feel pain, to feel something more solid and dangerous was hitting her hard and fast, and completely out of nowhere. This was a symptom of her inability to get close to her razor this morning, close to that addictive euphoric feeling she needed on practically a daily basis these days. Taking a deep breath she shook her head her eyes diverted towards the floor she muttered to Axell "I need space for a minute...I'll be back okay...Can you just keep an eye on my drink for me?" Carissa looked up at him and shot off a fake smile before moving away.

Not really commenting on anything else that was going on Carissa set her drink down and just started walking out of the room looking for somewhere else to go to just get alone, part of her wondered if Landon would follow her, or if she even wanted to really text him right now. Her mood was crashing hard, and what had seemed like a fun idea at first was quickly turning into a disaster. Carissa as always had to find everything wrong with a situation, her emotions were all over the place and all she wanted to do was feel pain. She wanted to watch herself bleed, and get that euphoric feeling back. She hated crashing like this. But the realization of how much she was currently not fitting in and how much the spotlight was not on her was sinking in and the temptation to do something crazy overwhelmed her. Finally finding a random room to be alone in she opened the door and quietly shut it behind her. Shrugging off her sweater she looked down at the scabs on her arms from the thick deep slashes she made in her flesh with the razorblade. Seeing the edges on one of the brown, dried up mass lifting the reached down and stuck her nail under it slowly lifting it letting it tug and pull, forcing it to hurt. Closing her eyes she bit down on her lower lip as she finally yanked the whole scab off feeling the blood bubble up and start to run down her arm giving a small shiver. Then she did it again to another scab. Now if only she could get someone to hit her…

ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ сhøïсε, ÿøυ сhøøṡε
                                                          ----------------------------

User ImagexxxUser Imagexxx User Image

Out Of Crazy::Forewarning She's in a mood so anything she says or thinks are probably not my views or thoughts shes just crazy and there is some detailed blood stuff so if it makes you queasy don't read. Also edited and added to the post on 01/06/2012

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
mєí-lín [[ "sunnч" ]] хíσng

User Image

αll dσllєd up:: xxxxx xxx í'm ríght hєrє::The Mayor's Party xxx mч cσmpαníσns::Howie

í dσn't wαnt tσ wαstє mч tímє σn símplє líttlє thíngs

Sunny’s face became incredibly disappointed but all the more determined when Dr.Schultz informed her that there was no way anything that had happened to Allison was supernatural. A million facts bubbled up inside of her about reported demonic possessions that showed very similar traits to psychiatric illnesses, to the fact that many of the incidences around Brookshire wreaked of demonic behaviour. She noticed out of the corner of her eye Ruth Balfour the Demonologist and Charles Maddux the Preist talking and she made a mental note to corner the two of them. Scribbling down in the notebook she had the statements she was getting from Dr. Schultz. When he mentioned that there was no proof of it being a poltergeist doing what it did to Allison she opened her mouth and quickly said very softly “Demon, Dr.Scultz, a Demon not a poltergeist. A poltergeist is a violent spirit or Ghost a Demon is a far different entity.” She watched as he dismissed himself from her and Howie and sighed a little tapping her Pen on her notebook having found all of that entire, brief conversation unhelpful and useless. Maybe she should have gone over to the Demonologist and the Priest first they probably could have given far more insight into the situation.

Her attention however was jerked towards Howie and she smiled brightly at him as he began talking to her, tilting her head with obvious interest written across her features as he spoke “It’s very nice to meet you Dr.Wilcox, and don’t worry about Lucky…I probably wouldn’t have noticed it unless he was being blatantly rude. I’m not so good with people, funnily enough given how I’m a personal assistant. I’m not so good with social cues and situations. I’m talkative enough and friendly enough but I’m kind of…ditzy in certain situations. Plus it doesn’t help that I’m from China and my lines get a wee bit crossed with you Americans. I just don’t understand human beings, so I don’t try to keeps me much happier, I prefer books they make so much more sense.” Sunny realized she was talking far too much about herself and revealing far too much about her situation. He was probably already finding her far too energetic and annoying. Glancing down at the floor and her feet she shifted a bit and flushed awkwardly examining the hem of her floral print dress.

“As for Lucky I can understand that situation being a touchy subject as you said. I’ve never had anything tragic happen to me so I can’t imagine what he’s going through. But I just hope we can tell his story properly without upsetting him further. I don’t like upsetting people…” She looked up at Howie when he asked her to flash him another smile, the pretty comment made her cheeks go a little pink and sure enough another beautiful smile spread across Sunny’s face. She lightly bit her lower lip shyly before looking over her shoulder hearing the Mayor’s voice announcing dinner. She was going to excuse herself from Howie to go find Idike, but as she turned her head she found the Medical Examiner offering her his arm, with an invitation to escort her to dinner. Sunny smiled brightly and reached her hand out placing it on his arm gently, looping it through and giving a tiny giggle. “I’d really like that thank you. You’re very sweet.” She was happy that this was going so well and that Howie was willing to answer her questions. She had no idea how the heck she had managed to get the Medical Examiner to be so nice to her, or if he was always like this she was just happy that he was willing to speak with her.

He began asking her questions of his own about Idike and the documentary and she could understand where it was coming from since it was only fair for him to be allowed to as her things if she was going to be quizzing him on his life and on Lucky’s. “Yes Idike is what we all call her, or sometimes I call her Boss. I’m pretty sure calling her ma’am would bother her.” She let out another little happy giggle “As for her beliefs, I don’t actually know what they are. I think she’s trying to be open minded and accept what comes. I personally believe that whatever has been going on in Brookshire isn’t being caused by natural occurrences. This is a tiny town and it has seen far too much pain and suffering for this to be normal. It’s like saying the towns full of lunatics or something. I guess you could call it a vague understanding of the matter, but I really don’t think this stuff is a coincidence. My Mom didn’t raise me to believe in those.” She paused to take a breath a soft smile coming across her features at the mention of her mother. Sunny really missed her parents sometimes. She didn’t miss China necessarily she liked living in America, but her family and their closeness was something she missed.

“I really want to hear some of these people tell their stories though. I want to know how these incidences have affected Brookshire as a whole, the people directly involved and the Community. I know in tiny little towns like this everyone’s close and little things that happen to one person can affect everyone, and big things can change everything for an entire Community. I kind of would like to see Idike take the Documentary down that path. Make it more real, more heartfelt…I have a lot of ideas I’m just too afraid to share them.” Sunny shrugged her shoulders a little bit not sure she should tell Howie about the fact that she so desperately wanted to be famous and as much as this Documentary fascinated her, it was just a stepping stone to something bigger. “I do think we plan on visiting Allison, but I’ve heard the one head psych nurse can be kind of over protective and that she’s not a fan of people poking their noses in places she doesn’t think they belong. So I can imagine we could have a bit of a power struggle between her and one of the doctors if that’s the case. But little hiccups like that are to be expected.” Sunny smiled up at Howie once again and started in on her own set of questions once more.

“Do you like your job Dr.Wilcox? Is it hard for you to be a medical examiner or do you find it enjoyable? How do you deal with being surrounded by all that death every day?” She was speaking softly so that other people unless they were standing very close couldn’t be privy to the conversation she was having with the medical examiner. “Aside from bringing Lucky into your life, how’d the Massacre affect you? Or any major event in Brookshire’s history…how does doing your job feel in certain incidences?” Sunny’s voice was breathy and light and her brown eyes were focused on his face clearly fascinated by the conversation and eagerly awaiting his answers.

í'd rαthєr stαч hєrє αll thє níght wíth єvєrчσnє whσ síngs

User Image xxx User Imagexxx User Image

Out Of China::She talks a lot XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out