Greedy Trader

I love you haters ^~^
Shidler
Mielyn
Sadistic_me

i've wanted golden djs forever gonk
congrats, they look amazing!! I really wish I could get my hand on a pair *__*
Here!! Cheap as gold dj.

Unfortunately those are white and yellow, not golden. They are tacky and don't match with other golden items so I still think Sadistic's recolor is actually the only one that is nice
ah sorry sweatdrop but it is extremely rude for you and against the rules for you to link to other items and try to disrupt this sale. please don't be so disrespectful

Risk-Taker

they're cool, but me, i would've made some diamond ones kinda like the lil wayne beats. make it real shiny like the laurels or king iv wings, those would be sick

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

Sadistic_me
I love you haters ^~^

they hating so hard
but not one of them have a better idea

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Dangerous Lunatic

All these people complaining, they know they would waste a ticket and make Black Starter T's. smh

Dapper Sex Symbol

They look clunky, not gonna lie
Interesting. Very interesting recolor.

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I like these DJs I just wished the dividing lines were a bit darker. But overall it was a nice concept. But I think you should make a proper auction for these DJs.

Shameless Receiver

13,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I wouldn't express them on here. Somebody is trying to sell an item they designed and truly love and that is what matters. If you don't like it you can go express your voice elsewhere because sadistic doesn't care about what you think. And yes maybe they are ugly(not that I think that) but that is your own opinion. Let other people decide what they like and do not like. I honestly do like these DJs I definitely do not have enough for them but that are a nice item.

Noob

Nice concept, poorly executed.
Congrats on the recolor n.n bump

Timid Sex Symbol

Better than the Dr.Dre ones heart

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Fuleki Speed
Nice concept, poorly executed.

Unfortunately concept is the only thing we have control of. How that concept is executed is entirely in Gaia's hands.

The initial mockup was supposed to be different than this, but they got changed on us out of nowhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff