Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sadistic_me

According to what the MP says, they have a 50k sellback value. Wouldn't that make them worht 100k? emotion_awesome
This is the first time I've noticed a Ticket item with a sellback value. o:

Greedy Trader

Dahrck
Sadistic_me

According to what the MP says, they have a 50k sellback value. Wouldn't that make them worht 100k? emotion_awesome

its just how it is xD its not the real price
Sadistic_me
Dahrck
Sadistic_me

its just how it is xD its not the real price

I know, man. Just pulling your chain.
Apologies for reviving a dead thread, but yeah. ;P

Greedy Trader

Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

He mispriced his alchemized backwings, and i purchased them. he sends me multiple PM's, harassing me and was harassing me in my thread.
He then made a thread about me in the chatterbox, and went around talking s**t about me in other exchangers threads.
He said a lot of nasty s**t about me, all because of a mistake he made.
lol

Umm duh he's gonna send you multiple PM's. You took his item. Yeah he mispriced and ? You can't return it? No because you're just another greedy vendor.
Once he sells it, it isn't his item anymore. it becomes mine once I purchase it. dumbass.
funny seeing this s**t coming from an exchanger. lol
This was pretty entertaining biggrin

Witty Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: KO 200
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

He mispriced his alchemized backwings, and i purchased them. he sends me multiple PM's, harassing me and was harassing me in my thread.
He then made a thread about me in the chatterbox, and went around talking s**t about me in other exchangers threads.
lol

Umm duh he's gonna send you multiple PM's. You took his item. Yeah he mispriced and ? You can't return it? No because you're just another greedy vendor.
Once he sells it, it isn't his item anymore. it becomes mine once I purchase it. dumbass.

That's another reason why people don't like you, because you're a nasty person that resorts to name calling. You dumbass.
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

lol

That's another reason why people don't like you, because you're a nasty person that resorts to name calling. You dumbass.
im not always like this, it's actually rare for me to call other people names.
just sick of random exchangers coming out of no where trying to tell me i am greedy for simply purchasing an item from the marketplace.
like you exchangers are any different. you try to profit off people, too.. but I am the greedy one.
lol

Witty Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

lol

just sick of random exchangers coming out of no where trying to tell me i am greedy for simply purchasing an item from the marketplace.
like you exchangers are any different. you try to profit off people, too.. but I am the greedy one.
lol

Uhh wait, you think IM an exchanger? What gave you that idea boo boo? You're one of the greediest exchangers I have ever seen on Gaia. I am not even an exchanger. You should know that since you're in and out of the exchange on a daily basis boo.
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

lol

lol

Uhh wait, you think IM an exchanger? What gave you that idea boo boo? You're one of the greediest exchangers I have ever seen on Gaia. I am not even an exchanger. You should know that since you're in and out of the exchange on a daily basis boo.

i see you buying and selling often in the exchange, which makes you an exchanger.
I am not even in the exchange that often, I spend more of my time in the marketplace than anywhere else on gaia.
Awww, are you jealous because I make more golds than you do?

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

Round 3
Will it ever end?

Witty Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

lol

i see you buying and selling often in the exchange, which makes you an exchanger.
I am not even in the exchange that often, I spend more of my time in the marketplace than anywhere else on gaia.

The only thing I was bidding on recently for keeps and not for resale was my angelic halo. That's the only thing I've purchased in the exchange in the last few days. The items I'm currently selling were items I've purchased off the marketplace. So I have no idea where you're gathering your information from but have a nice day sweetheart.
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

lol

The only thing I was bidding on recently for keeps and not for resale was my angelic halo. That's the only thing I've purchased in the exchange in the last few days. The items I'm currently selling were items I've purchased off the marketplace. So I have no idea where you're gathering your information from but have a nice day sweetheart.

I am not even in the exchange much and you make accusations by calling me an exchanger. apparently it's okay for you to make accusations? god forbid anyone else to do it to you.
Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I recommend you keep your ******** mouth shut. Obviously you are ignorant for thinking it's okay for a user to harass me and break the TOS simply because I happen to purchase an item from that user.
You should go back to whatever forum you frequent and have a nice day. heart
Sp0nges
Round 3
Will it ever end?

lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items