• Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: KO 200
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
im not always like this, it's actually rare for me to call other people names.
just sick of random exchangers coming out of no where trying to tell me i am greedy for simply purchasing an item from the marketplace.
like you exchangers are any different. you try to profit off people, too.. but I am the greedy one.
lol

Uhh wait, you think IM an exchanger? What gave you that idea boo boo? You're one of the greediest exchangers I have ever seen on Gaia. I am not even an exchanger. You should know that since you're in and out of the exchange on a daily basis boo.

i see you buying and selling often in the exchange, which makes you an exchanger.
I am not even in the exchange that often, I spend more of my time in the marketplace than anywhere else on gaia.
Awww, are you jealous because I make more golds than you do?

The only thing I was bidding on recently for keeps and not for resale was my angelic halo. That's the only thing I've purchased in the exchange in the last few days. The items I'm currently selling were items I've purchased off the marketplace. So I have no idea where you're gathering your information from but have a nice day sweetheart.

I am not even in the exchange much and you make accusations by calling me an exchanger. apparently it's okay for you to make accusations? god forbid anyone else to do it to you.
Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I recommend you keep your ******** mouth shut. Obviously you are ignorant for thinking it's okay for a user to harass me and break the TOS simply because I happen to purchase an item from that user.
You should go back to whatever forum you frequent and have a nice day. heart

Actually I've seen you in the exchange often over the course of a couple of years. Therefore my accusations aren't just out of my a**. Yes honey you are an exchanger. I didn't harass you I called you out on being rude and greedy towards another exchanger. How is that harassing you? Get over it, suck it up, and move on boo boo. <3 heart have a nice day sweetie.
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
im not always like this, it's actually rare for me to call other people names.
just sick of random exchangers coming out of no where trying to tell me i am greedy for simply purchasing an item from the marketplace.
like you exchangers are any different. you try to profit off people, too.. but I am the greedy one.
lol

Uhh wait, you think IM an exchanger? What gave you that idea boo boo? You're one of the greediest exchangers I have ever seen on Gaia. I am not even an exchanger. You should know that since you're in and out of the exchange on a daily basis boo.

i see you buying and selling often in the exchange, which makes you an exchanger.
I am not even in the exchange that often, I spend more of my time in the marketplace than anywhere else on gaia.

The only thing I was bidding on recently for keeps and not for resale was my angelic halo. That's the only thing I've purchased in the exchange in the last few days. The items I'm currently selling were items I've purchased off the marketplace. So I have no idea where you're gathering your information from but have a nice day sweetheart.

I am not even in the exchange much and you make accusations by calling me an exchanger. apparently it's okay for you to make accusations? god forbid anyone else to do it to you.
Since you have no idea what you are talking about, I recommend you keep your ******** mouth shut. Obviously you are ignorant for thinking it's okay for a user to harass me and break the TOS simply because I happen to purchase an item from that user.

Actually I've seen you in the exchange often over the course of a couple of years. Therefore my accusations aren't just out of my a**. Yes honey you are an exchanger. I didn't harass you I called you out on being rude and greedy towards another exchanger. How is that harassing you? Get over it, suck it up, and move on boo boo. <3 heart have a nice day sweetie.

I am a vendor, not an exchanger. Get your s**t straight.
I wasn't even saying you were harassing me, so don't put words into my mouth. I was talking about the dumbass exchanger you were defending who was harassing me.
You really are ignorant for saying I was being "greedy" towards an exchanger.
Seriously, you need to shut your mouth.
Obviously you can't let it go because you continue to quote me.

Witty Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: KO 200
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

I wasn't even saying you were harassing me, so don't put words into my mouth. I was talking about the dumbass exchanger you were defending who was harassing me.

I keep quoting you because it amuses me how angry you are and your volatile reactions. Such a filthy vulgar young female >:. Yes you are greedy and yes you are an exchanger <3. Last time, have a nice day boo boo.
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

I keep quoting you because it amuses me how angry you are and your volatile reactions. Such a filthy vulgar young female >:. Yes you are greedy and yes you are an exchanger <3. Last time, have a nice day boo boo.

That just shows how much of an immature little b***h you are.
Believe what you want, you can continue to be ignorant and delusional.

Divine Donator

14,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I came back for the drama 3nodding

Risk-Taker

Black Mage Zeref 911
I came back for the drama 3nodding
me too lol

Risk-Taker

this thread got me in tears rofl i never seen so much beef in one thread especially since this is the gaia exchange which made it really funny as s**t, and the ppl that are beefing, i would never expect it from them rofl im subscribed to this s**t like a mfer

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

Mo 1017
this thread got me in tears rofl i never seen so much beef in one thread especially since this is the gaia exchange which made it really funny as s**t, and the ppl that are beefing, i would never expect it from them rofl im subscribed to this s**t like a mfer

I hope it never ends deep down
crying

Divine Donator

14,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mo 1017

same here I subscribed to it right off the back rofl

Greedy Trader

Sp0nges
Mo 1017

I hope it never ends deep down
crying

BUMP wink

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PlNKUU
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm
Lustrate
lost in the rhythm

i really didn't want to revive this but she's got it coming. the item in question was micheal's wings alchemized. i listed for 300mill instead of 300 bill (yeah i know) so i pm'ed her offering her 125 bill when she had one listed for 200 and she was rude as s**t. just file a ticket, im not selling for any less, i don't care.

yes i filed a ticket, yes i got them granted back, yes i did call her greedy and rude and so did EVERYBODY in the threads i posted in did as well.

yes i did undercut her sorry a** in the end, she deserves everything she got. when you make a 199,700,000,000 profit on an item, when you could've sold it to the person who mispriced it for almost as much, your not only heartless, but greedy. its not like i begged her back for it. i offered her 125 bill which was only 75bill short of what she was asking on an item she payed 300mill for. anybody who isnt a piece of s**t would've had no problem making a 124,700,000,000 profit in 1 minutes time but not her. she just sits in Mp sniping. like really? she truly has NO life to be doing stuff like that.

nobody likes her, and you can ask around like i did. she still wont get over something that happened MONTHS ago. like 5 or so. Get over it. i sure as hell did.

She even went out of her way to report and block me, yet here she is talking s**t about me 5 months later. get a life. nobody likes you and its no wonder why.

congrats on tearing her a new a*****e Plnkuu, it was greatly entertaining mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff