Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
inu_spike89
sK1zzL3rz

How exactly does the first one need to be refined? I removed a few items here to make it a little simpler, is that what you meant?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's an edit of the rainbow one
Here are some new ones razz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Fatcat

inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
Second attempt!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow! These are both really pretty. I like the colors, though black and red is playing it pretty safe. Still, they are pretty awesome. ^^

Thanks! I've tried a different color combination, but I just couldn't decide which wing/without looked best ;c
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wanted this one to look like an angel falling from the sky but..idk D:
And a casual cutie that reminds me of nanami c:

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave

I would but I have to sleep for the evening I will make some more tomorrow if you'd like
Understandable, understandable. lol This contest is open until July 30th, so please feel free to stop by again! xD

I most definitely will (also was wondering if you wanted to add me as a friend as I can't do that from mobile)
Sure! Request sent. ^^ Ooh, you have a trade still waiting for your approval. xD

yeah I know I can't accept from mobile
Ah, the folly of the mobile app. Good for checking in, not so good for responding and doing stuff. lol

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

beige n black broken doll
omg She's gorgeous! Ack, you're killing me with your awesome! /(^o^)/

Beloved Fatcat

inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
I hope it isn't too dark LOL feedback pls smile
lol She's not too dark at all. A little bit too much going on at the top, though. It might just be one accessory or mod too many. Thank you for participating!!

My feeble attempt at recovering it ahaha

Leowna 's Pardner

Questionable Genius

Alright well I apparently decided today would be a good day to kill myself mentally because TURQUOISE WHY.

I know there are a couple of things that are out of place but I figured I'd leave them as such because they're relatively passable and yeah.

Edit:
I'll add more to this post til you respond to it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peaceful Gekko

14,375 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
inu_spike89

What do you think?

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

beige n black broken doll
omg She's gorgeous! Ack, you're killing me with your awesome! /(^o^)/

well thank you i honestly wish i owned even half your items lol

Ruthless Victory

TERRlBLY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, your invo is fun. I loooove working with wings. You will probably see more from me~
Wow! Thank you so much. xD I worked really hard on this invo; I'm glad you're having fun with it. ^^ These are amazing! I'm going to have a tough time picking out my favorite. lol Thank you for participating!!

Ruthless Victory

MsTufsy

Awww, these are so cute. I like Number 1 a bit more - the background blends into the wings too much. I think we might have to consider some sort of skirt to cover up the dark pattern on the leg mod. Thank you for participating!

Shy Phantom

inu_spike89
MsTufsy

Awww, these are so cute. I like Number 1 a bit more - the background blends into the wings too much. I think we might have to consider some sort of skirt to cover up the dark pattern on the leg mod. Thank you for participating!

Okay this is what I got

Ruthless Victory

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
inu_spike89
one more try User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oooh, how pretty! I'm really digging Number 3 in this set. Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

papermuse
I gave it a shot and might play around with your invo more later
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are all so cute! I really like Numbers 1 and 2, though black and red is playing it a bit safe. I'm still loving Number 2. I think I might add her to the favorites. ^^

Ruthless Victory

lloohhh
inu_spike89
lloohhh
inu_spike89
lloohhh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. will try again later orz
She's pretty, but there's a lot going on. We might want to simplify either the items used or the color pallet. Thank you for participating!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. are this better?
I like Number 3 much more than the others, though there is still a lot going on. Also, she's missing her mouth. ( ^ 3 ^ )/

my grammar emotion_facepalm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.always forget the mouth :' i thought maybe i should scrap the teal? how're these?
I think leaving the teal out worked out better. I slowly falling in love with Number 3. xD

Ruthless Victory

sK1zzL3rz
inu_spike89
sK1zzL3rz

How exactly does the first one need to be refined? I removed a few items here to make it a little simpler, is that what you meant?
Here's an edit of the rainbow one
Here are some new ones razz

First one doesn't really need that head piece, since the hair is already covering part of her face and you're using the glasses to counteract that. There is also Kottan Bell's, which blend into the sleeve color and make it seem like her arm is extended in an unusual position.
Rainbow could maybe use a leg mod instead of the Run the World heels and Butterfly's Lament leggins. Numbers 2 and 3 of the new set look pretty cute, though. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff