Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

xH i d d e n L o v e
inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
Second attempt!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow! These are both really pretty. I like the colors, though black and red is playing it pretty safe. Still, they are pretty awesome. ^^

Thanks! I've tried a different color combination, but I just couldn't decide which wing/without looked best ;c
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wanted this one to look like an angel falling from the sky but..idk D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And a casual cutie that reminds me of nanami c:
Holy crap! These are amazing! I love that you're utilizing so many different items while still keeping them from being overly cluttered. You're also using a lot of items that I rarely equip, so that's a definite plus. Oooh, gonna be so hard to choose a favorite from all of these. lol

Ruthless Victory

xH i d d e n L o v e
inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
I hope it isn't too dark LOL feedback pls smile
lol She's not too dark at all. A little bit too much going on at the top, though. It might just be one accessory or mod too many. Thank you for participating!!

My feeble attempt at recovering it ahaha
Oh noes! Hat, what are you doing here? You don't match this outfit. *shoos hat* Maybe one more try with this one? ^^

Ruthless Victory

pofew
Alright well I apparently decided today would be a good day to kill myself mentally because TURQUOISE WHY.

I know there are a couple of things that are out of place but I figured I'd leave them as such because they're relatively passable and yeah.

Edit:
I'll add more to this post til you respond to it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I often ask myself that when I see the turquoise and teal items. They make me weep with want to match. There's a lot going on with Number 1. Oo I think we have to rethink some of those accessories... Number 3 is cute, but she reminds me a lot of some of the other submissions I've seen on the thread. Different colors, maybe?

Ruthless Victory

Lucinnia
inu_spike89

What do you think?
Aww, isn't she adorable? I like these colors, but I'm not too sure on her face. Maybe not using one of the eye & mouth combos would look better?

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

beige n black broken doll
omg She's gorgeous! Ack, you're killing me with your awesome! /(^o^)/

well thank you i honestly wish i owned even half your items lol
I have waaaay too many items. I need to prune my inventory. T^T But I love it all~!

Ruthless Victory

MsTufsy
inu_spike89
MsTufsy

Awww, these are so cute. I like Number 1 a bit more - the background blends into the wings too much. I think we might have to consider some sort of skirt to cover up the dark pattern on the leg mod. Thank you for participating!

Okay this is what I got
Oh yes! That is much better. She looks so cute. >^<

Tipsy Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
inu_spike89
sK1zzL3rz
inu_spike89
sK1zzL3rz

How exactly does the first one need to be refined? I removed a few items here to make it a little simpler, is that what you meant?
Here's an edit of the rainbow one
Here are some new ones razz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First one doesn't really need that head piece, since the hair is already covering part of her face and you're using the glasses to counteract that. There is also Kottan Bell's, which blend into the sleeve color and make it seem like her arm is extended in an unusual position.
Rainbow could maybe use a leg mod instead of the Run the World heels and Butterfly's Lament leggins. Numbers 2 and 3 of the new set look pretty cute, though. ^^

All right here's a bit of a fix for those first two then

Shy Noob

inu_spike89
made more heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Beloved Fatcat

inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
inu_spike89
xH i d d e n L o v e
I hope it isn't too dark LOL feedback pls smile
lol She's not too dark at all. A little bit too much going on at the top, though. It might just be one accessory or mod too many. Thank you for participating!!

My feeble attempt at recovering it ahaha
Oh noes! Hat, what are you doing here? You don't match this outfit. *shoos hat* Maybe one more try with this one? ^^

A bit more purple is incorporated in biggrin

Peaceful Gekko

14,375 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
inu_spike89
Lucinnia
inu_spike89

What do you think?
Aww, isn't she adorable? I like these colors, but I'm not too sure on her face. Maybe not using one of the eye & mouth combos would look better?

Is this any better?
By the way, I don't know why, but I thought that these glasses might look nice?
I don't know...what do you think? (By the way, I love your invo! 3nodding )

Beloved Fatcat

My last shot at this ! Honestly, this is the most fun I have ever had in a tektek contest! Your invo is heaven ;A;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
holy you have such a great invo so jealous
i will probably come around with more later, but feedback?
here's another- feedback?

Ruthless Victory

sK1zzL3rz
inu_spike89
sK1zzL3rz
inu_spike89
sK1zzL3rz

How exactly does the first one need to be refined? I removed a few items here to make it a little simpler, is that what you meant?
Here's an edit of the rainbow one
Here are some new ones razz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First one doesn't really need that head piece, since the hair is already covering part of her face and you're using the glasses to counteract that. There is also Kottan Bell's, which blend into the sleeve color and make it seem like her arm is extended in an unusual position.
Rainbow could maybe use a leg mod instead of the Run the World heels and Butterfly's Lament leggins. Numbers 2 and 3 of the new set look pretty cute, though. ^^

All right here's a bit of a fix for those first two then
Oooh, looking much better. Thank you for participating. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces