Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

sh0tgunkid
Nice invo!

please accept my feeble attempt :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^////^ Thank you; I've worked hard on it. lol Your attempt isn't feeble! I really like the first one, though there seems to be a dependance on just one color. I like to coordinate, so it's fun to see what goes with what. Number 2 is pretty generic; I've seen quite a few avis that utilize the same items in a similar fashion all around the site. Thank you so much for your participation!

Ruthless Victory

Zen Harmony

inu_spike89
Aww, she's so cute. Very interesting choice of color combos. We might want to tweak it a little bit - especially the skirt. Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

FindingJackie
inu_spike89
FindingJackie
Mmh... What do you think of this?
It feels a bit busy - to me, at least! Something just feels off about the head accessory combination, the puffy sleeves, and the tights. Maybe a little less in these areas? Thank you for participating!

I couldn't bring myself to change the pants, but does this look better?
lol I can understand that. It looks a bit better, but there still feels like something isn't quite right. I can't tell if it's from the hair or the sleeves, but something in the elbow region is really throwing me off. Love the colors, though!

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
inu_spike89
FindingJackie
inu_spike89
FindingJackie
It feels a bit busy - to me, at least! Something just feels off about the head accessory combination, the puffy sleeves, and the tights. Maybe a little less in these areas? Thank you for participating!

lol I can understand that. It looks a bit better, but there still feels like something isn't quite right. I can't tell if it's from the hair or the sleeves, but something in the elbow region is really throwing me off. Love the colors, though!

Mmmh... A couple more attempts before I go to bed. I figured maybe it was actually the scarf bothering you? Is any of them good?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cutie-Pie

27,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
inu_spike89
lnmoreno159
Hello here is my entry!

Oooh, pretty. Not too sure about North's arms on her though. Thank you for participating!

C:

Amateur Prophet

O.G. Shounen

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • 50 Wins 150

Dapper Ladykiller

5,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Backwoods Cultist

23,875 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Made a few more
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. will try again later orz

Ruthless Victory

FindingJackie
inu_spike89
FindingJackie
inu_spike89
FindingJackie

Mmmh... A couple more attempts before I go to bed. I figured maybe it was actually the scarf bothering you? Is any of them good?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think I like Number 4 the best, though I'm still having trouble with something. Taking the scarf away really helped. Maybe it's the shoes? Or.. I don't know! >< I feel like I'm being terribly picky for no reason at all. I'm sorry. Thank you for all your efforts!

Ruthless Victory

Miyu-tan
Oh, that is pretty. I think you're a top contender for a fav. whee

Ruthless Victory

BabyNya
I'm really digging the color use on 2 and the overall on 3. I can see where you were coming from for 1, but it's not my fav of the trio. xD

Ruthless Victory

FrankenCorpse

I'm afraid none of these are valid entries. These tektek avis contain items not found within my inventory. They are pretty, though. So sorry.

Ruthless Victory

Teh Queen Jade
Made a few more
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woah! Look at the color differences! Number 1 and 2 are my fav out of this set, though there is some overlap of items between them all. Which, now that I think of it, is perfectly fine; since I like to use certain items over and over again (that darn Lucie makeup, am I right?). Really love the combos here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff