Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Ladykiller

5,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
inu_spike89

Are these better?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Fatcat

Second attempt!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89

my next set of five

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the last one was just a random make

Shy Noob

feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Victory

FrankenCorpse
inu_spike89

Are these better?

Ooooh, pretty. These are all just lovely, but I adore the last one! The pink and white just look so nice. xD

Ruthless Victory

xH i d d e n L o v e
Second attempt!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow! These are both really pretty. I like the colors, though black and red is playing it pretty safe. Still, they are pretty awesome. ^^

Dapper Ladykiller

5,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
inu_spike89
Ooooh, pretty. These are all just lovely, but I adore the last one! The pink and white just look so nice. xD

Thank you!

That one and the first I think were my favorites to work on as well.

cat_3nodding

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

my next set of five

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're breaking my heart with how wonderful these are. Numbers 1 and 2 are definitely in the running for winner - they're going in the favorites as soon as I'm off mobile. xD

Ruthless Victory

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woah, these are some awesome entries. I'm really digging Number 3, but everyone else seems a bit busy. Thank you for participating!!

Ruthless Victory

FrankenCorpse
inu_spike89

Thank you!

cat_3nodding
The pink and white one is totally going into my favorites when I get off mobile. xD

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89

my next set of five

You're breaking my heart with how wonderful these are. Numbers 1 and 2 are definitely in the running for winner - they're going in the favorites as soon as I'm off mobile. xD

oh my well those are the two where I sat and stared at my computer just thinking "why will these hairs not GO with anything?!" but then I tried again. I'm so glad you like them though and honestly I love tekteking your inventory you have so many items that just WORK and it's so much fun!

Dapper Ladykiller

5,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
inu_spike89
FrankenCorpse
inu_spike89

Thank you!

cat_3nodding
The pink and white one is totally going into my favorites when I get off mobile. xD

YAY!
cat_blaugh

Shy Noob

inu_spike89
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
Woah, these are some awesome entries. I'm really digging Number 3, but everyone else seems a bit busy. Thank you for participating!!

oh sorry I forgot that you didn't like clutter. I tried to make them less cluttered this time. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Explorer

I tried. Feedback?? heart

Tipsy Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback? 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces