Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave

oh my well those are the two where I sat and stared at my computer just thinking "why will these hairs not GO with anything?!" but then I tried again. I'm so glad you like them though and honestly I love tekteking your inventory you have so many items that just WORK and it's so much fun!
Well, they look amazing. I've added them to my favs, so I need to send you a trade. xD Thank you so much. I worked really hard to get this inventory. lol Please continue to play around with it!

Ruthless Victory

Shiro-Hikari-Chan
inu_spike89
Shiro-Hikari-Chan
feedback please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woah, these are some awesome entries. I'm really digging Number 3, but everyone else seems a bit busy. Thank you for participating!!

oh sorry I forgot that you didn't like clutter. I tried to make them less cluttered this time. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We're still a little busy, but I like Number 2 the most out of the set. ^^

Ruthless Victory

Xx_KlutzyDancer_xX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I tried. Feedback?? heart
She's really cute. Nice use of colors and items. Thank you so much for participating! ^^

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave

oh my well those are the two where I sat and stared at my computer just thinking "why will these hairs not GO with anything?!" but then I tried again. I'm so glad you like them though and honestly I love tekteking your inventory you have so many items that just WORK and it's so much fun!
Well, they look amazing. I've added them to my favs, so I need to send you a trade. xD Thank you so much. I worked really hard to get this inventory. lol Please continue to play around with it!

I would but I have to sleep for the evening I will make some more tomorrow if you'd like

Ruthless Victory

sK1zzL3rz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback? 4laugh
Number 1 is cute, but could be refined a bit more. Number 2 has a strong dependence on rainbows (a little too strong, I think) and Number 3 looks very similar to one of the avis I already have listed in my favorites. Thank you for participating!

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave

I would but I have to sleep for the evening I will make some more tomorrow if you'd like
Understandable, understandable. lol This contest is open until July 30th, so please feel free to stop by again! xD

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave

Understandable, understandable. lol This contest is open until July 30th, so please feel free to stop by again! xD

I most definitely will (also was wondering if you wanted to add me as a friend as I can't do that from mobile)

Ruthless Victory

DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave

I most definitely will (also was wondering if you wanted to add me as a friend as I can't do that from mobile)
Sure! Request sent. ^^ Ooh, you have a trade still waiting for your approval. xD

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave
inu_spike89
DerseKnightDave

Sure! Request sent. ^^ Ooh, you have a trade still waiting for your approval. xD

yeah I know I can't accept from mobile

Demonic Demigod

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Timid 100
inu_spike89

beige n black broken doll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, your invo is fun. I loooove working with wings. You will probably see more from me~

Shy Phantom

Shy Noob

inu_spike89
one more try User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50
I gave it a shot and might play around with your invo more later
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sir Sex Symbol

17,890 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
inu_spike89
lloohhh
inu_spike89
lloohhh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. will try again later orz
She's pretty, but there's a lot going on. We might want to simplify either the items used or the color pallet. Thank you for participating!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. are this better?
I like Number 3 much more than the others, though there is still a lot going on. Also, she's missing her mouth. ( ^ 3 ^ )/

my grammar emotion_facepalm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.always forget the mouth :' i thought maybe i should scrap the teal? how're these?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff