Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                ZeroToHeroInNoTime.
               ██████████████████████████
                      ┊background check◞ 〕
            space here. don't delete man! coding (c)tao-oppa.
            ⊹ 「name₁⋮ Well, my username is kinda a mouthful, so you can just call me Zero!
            ⊹ 「reserving₂⋮ Merida, if you please.
            ⊹ 「face claim₃⋮ Emma Stone, cuz I'm just that cool kid. =B
            ⊹ 「time zone₄⋮ Usually eastern time zone, occasionally central or mountain. I'm in school: I live everywhere and nowhere. =p
            ⊹ 「availability & distractions₅⋮ I'm usually on everyday, though the time varies depending on whether I have projects or class or work or what not.
            ⊹ 「samples₆⋮ samples yo
            ⊹ 「code words₇⋮ EXO PLANET

ZeroToHeroInNoTime.
                      ┊background check◞ 〕
            ⊹ 「name₁⋮ Zero
            ⊹ 「reserving₂⋮ THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE INDECESIVE, ISDKLJFLKDSJFLKJ.... can I have doug too, please?
            ⊹ 「face claim₃⋮ this lovely model whose name I don't know but I have tons of pictures of.
            ⊹ 「time zone₄⋮ east coast usually
            ⊹ 「availability & distractions₅⋮ everyday, varying times
            ⊹ 「samples₆⋮ yon samples
            ⊹ 「code words₇⋮ EXO PLANET

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                elsashannonhartwood.
                      pixar academy student file◞ 〕
                I FEEL SOMETHING SO RIGHT.    DOING THE WRONG THING.    I COULD LIE BUT EVERYTHING.    THAT DROWNS ME MAKES ME WANNA FLY.
                I FEEL SOMETHING SO RIGHT.    DOING THE WRONG THING.    I COULD LIE BUT EVERYTHING.    THAT DROWNS ME MAKES ME WANNA FLY.

⊹ 「age eighteen
            ⊹ 「grade senior
            ⊹ 「gender female
            ⊹ 「colors teal lightseagreen khaki cadetblue
                 ₀₁STUBBORN.  ₀₂OPINIONATED.  ₀₃DARING.  ₀₄SASSY.
               ⊹ 「about
            hailing from the very exotic...illinois? eh, who are we fooling? elsa hails from a suburb of the good old windy city, chicago. as a young child, she ran wild and amok, free to do just about whatever she pleased, whether it be climbing trees, fishing, archery, or just generally running about. but after a near accident (she swears, that car came out of nowhere), her mother cracked down on her hard. after that there was no running in the sunshine as she pleased, no exploring back wood creaks. it was always do this, do that, mind your manners, so and so forth. it was all so very tiring. and, to make things worse, her mom decided that as she was approaching her teens that the girl aught to get into modeling. modeling! excuse elsa if she she didn't want to be a big shot model like her mom. it simply wasn't her cup of tea. none the less, her mother pressured and forced the girl into doing it until elsa finally had enough. she more or less escaped to the prestigious pixar academy in order to do what she, not her mother, wanted to do. which more or less involves messing around and occasionally unintentionally creating trouble.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              (c)tao-oppa  ZeroToHeroInNoTime.

〔 link to gif of model  link to desired image of pixar character.   blur

azaleacaitlynwellington.
                            pixar academy student file◞ 〕
                      YOU'RE SUCH A MOTIVATOR.    YOU GOTTA GET YOU'RE WAY.    SO SICK OF SAYING.    "YES, SIR, YES, SIR".
                      YOU'RE SUCH A MOTIVATOR.    YOU GOTTA GET YOU'RE WAY.    SO SICK OF SAYING.    "YES, SIR, YES, SIR".

⊹ 「age sixteen.
                  ⊹ 「grade sophomore.
                  ⊹ 「gender female
                  ⊹ 「colors indianred rosybrown tomato lightsteelblue
                       ₀₁CHEERFUL.  ₀₂CLUMSY.  ₀₃HONEST.  ₀₄TOLERANT.
                     ⊹ 「about
                  miss azalea wellington, preferring to go simply by lea, didn't spend much time with her birth parents. she's told that the pair died in fatal car crash after leaving her with a sitter to go on valentines day dinner. an orphan at the young age of one, she ended up being raised by her paternal grandparents. the grandparents doted on the girl and grew particularly worried the older she got and still having not spoken a single word, nor did she appear to react to certain sounds. a doctors visit confirmed that the girl was indeed born deaf and had not heard a single thing that had been going on around her. immediately, she was switched over to learning sign language and overcoming her disability. when she was younger, she was generally teased and bullied, as young kids tend to do for kids who are different from them. while it might have made other debby downers, lea simply decided that it was better to be tolerant of all kinds of people. to counteract the teasing, she simply remained bright and cheerful, and admittedly a bit clumsy, though this made her come off as almost dim to others. her grandparents, doting and anxious as they were, decided that it was better to send her to pixar academy to receive a quality education with all the benefits that one provides.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                    (c)tao-oppa  ZeroToHeroInNoTime.

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Lately I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I've been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

words words words

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ X X X

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

lyrics lyrics lyrics

User Image

words words words

some more lyrics

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

The kingdom of Norland was set in panic. The Snow Queen had always set a little fear in the hearts of the citizen, the thought that she might not be real being the only thing to set their hearts somewhat ease and the occasional rumor of another man missing enough to assure them that she did indeed exist. But she had never taken anyone of truly significant importance, just a farm hand here, a merchant's son there (not that they weren't important, but it was really only their family and friends that felt their loss). As long as it wasn't their own husbands and sons, people unhappily consented to her. Better one or two sacrifices than the whole country.

But now, now she had gone to far. The Crown Prince was the next victim, doomed to die in her icy domain. The act had set off a frenzy in the kingdom, with mixed emotions all around. Some were terrified, wondering if she was bold enough to take a prince, who was to say that they weren't next? Others were indifferent or even supporting the Snow Queen who had ridded them of an unworthy heir and saved them from a pitiful few years of rule. Others still were outraged, saying enough was enough and that the King ought to storm the Snow Palace and dispose of her once and for all. Either way, whatever the side, conflict and panic filled the air and actions needed to be taken.

The King, who would have been grieving for his son if it weren't for his position, had called in someone he had hopped who could help. A mountain man, rumored to know the mountains and wilderness better than the back of his hand. With only the rumor of the whereabouts of her frozen palace to go on, the King was hoping that they could send this man to ferret out her location and rescue his son. He himself, would not be accompanying him, as some insisted. He wasn't so stupid to go against the Snow Queen...

Word came to the King of the man's arrival and he made his way through his palace to greet the man.

And then it began to snow. While it was getting to be the time of year where the seasons switched from Norland's mild summers to bitterly cold winters, it was still far too early to be seeing flurries let alone a snow storm like this. The mild panic that had already set among citizens of the Kingdom rose to frenzied rates. "The Queen has cursed us! It was not enough to steal our Prince, but she is to condemn us all!" All hell broke loose as small riots broke out in the capital amongst the snow.

Word reached the King rather quickly as various solider came to report."Quiet them down. Subdue them!" he ordered, though he too felt the panic and, now, the pressure to find somebody to take care of this problem. He turned his gaze towards the man that he called and gathered his royal dignity about himself. "You, you are the one that knows the mountains, correct? I would like you to undertake the task of finding the palace of the Snow Queen and rescuing my son, the Crown Prince. Will you do this?"

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
|| i don't know where to start, i'm just a little lost ||
▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀XX||XX▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀

In the beginning, when the world first began, there were four beings. They were the creators of the world, the universe and everything that existed. Each were different, unique, and with each of their powers and abilities, they created and collaborated and produced life as we know it. They went by many names, each given to them by different cultures, religions and people. They are God, they are the Elements, they are Nature, they are the Seasons.

After they had finished their creation, they took their place among, appearing to world as any other denizen. As the years passed, they quietly watched over and maintained the world to the best of their ability. But as humans too were their creation and collaboration, they shared many of their traits and flaws. A loss of temper or uncontrolled emotion causing a natural disaster, a change in climate or temperature could be caused quite by accident. They were, are, for all intents and purposes 'only human'.

But they were not immortal. Though extremely long lived, they were not meant to stay in this world forever. They are fading, going away, and if nothing is done soon, then there will be nothing and nobody to maintain this world.

So each has decided to take on an apprentice, somebody to train, to take their title, ability, and responsibility when they're ready. Somebody to be there when the original four finally fade away. We can only hope that the apprentices are prepared and ready for the challenge.

|| you're such a hard act for me to follow ||

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

ԍoddess σf τhe τhread// ZeroToHeroInNoTime
            ιnspiration// A very old thread originally created by Ren_the_Ninja, nostalgia, boredom
            iteracy// Lazy Literate (500 word average or 3-5 paragraphs)

under ςonstruction σpen ςlosed ąccepting ƒull

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

XXXXXԍeneralXX

Yes, I'm writing the rules in paragraph form. I'll try to keep them short and sweet as not to bore you, so stay with me! First off, please obey Gaia's ToS. Yes, it's very obvious but I feel I gotta mention it anyway. You're average roleplay rules will also apply here. No god modding, no auto hitting, etc etc. Please keep this PG-13 rated. Swear to your hearts content, but please skip ahead if you're charecters are heading towards the bedroom (you know what I mean). You should know all these by now! I, ZeroToHeroInNoTime (though you can just call me Zero), am Goddess of the this thread and therefore have the final say in everything. If I say no to something, please don't fight me on, just do what I say. Lucky for you, I'm not too picky and this shouldn't be a problem. Please feel free to come bother me questions and things like that. I love suggestions, so if you have an idea you would to incorporate, just send me a PM and we can chat about it!

XXXXXρostingX

If you didn't read in the first post, this is a lazy literate rp. By lazy lit, I mean about a 500 word or 3 fat paragraph minimum. And I do mean minimum, as in you're having an off day and that's all you can manage to put out. On average, I want to see about 700 words or 5 paragraphs on average. As you can see, I'm not the best coder in the world, but I do ask that you attempt to make your posts pretty. I require that you, at the bare minimum, provide the charecters name and photo in every post but feel free to pretty them up as much as you want. Please bold what the charecters are saying and italicize what they are think when you post as well. Keep ooc chatter to the OC thread.

XXXXXąpplyingXX

Yes! The part I know the lot of you have all probably skipped down to. To begin, please head towards the Layout Coding (LC) link at the top. In there, you will find the coding for reserves. Please fill them out and send it over to me titled with the rp's name and the role of you're charecter. When I have accepted your reserve, you may begin working on your profile. If you derped around in the LC, you'll have noticed that there are other codes in there and I bet you can guess what they're for. Begin a thread, titled whatever you like, and use each of the links for posts in that thread. This will be you're profile. When you are done, please send a link for the profile to me. When I have accepted that, you'll be all done and you can start roleplaying in the thread! You have three days after I accept the reserve to finish your profile. If I do not see your profile on time and you have no excuse for me, I will open the spot up for another person. You can still get your spot back, but only if it is not already reserved. As far as pictures go, please use real life people for your pics (I reserve the right to ask you to change your model).

XXXXXσtherXX

Stay with me now, we're not done yet! If I have any rules that I have forgotten, I will edit this post and put the new rules in this section and inform all of you in the OC as well. Please chat and plot with the other rpers to determine relationships between other charecters. Stay away from love at first sight and all that jazz. If you made it this far congrats and please add a sampling of your posts to your reserve pms to me so that I know you read the rules. Relationships take time to grow and I want them to build during the course of the rp. I'm not a grammer nazi, but please try to spell things correctly(spell check is a wonderful tool) and use proper grammer. Please try to post three times a week. I know I have a ridiculously busy schedule, so I understand if you have trouble getting on sometimes. If for some reason you can not post three times a week, please send me a pm letting me know the situation. Otherwise, I will open your role to somebody else. Most importantly, please have fun and enjoy yourself!

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

XXXXXthe ςHARACTERS X

▐▐ ►» SPRING :: 01 → FULL NAME
              User Image
            XXXXX AGE || GENDER || SEXUALITY
            ▐|| GOOD TRAIT X▐|| BAD TRAIT X▐|| GOOD TRAIT X ▐|| BAD TRAIT
                short bio

▐▐ ►» SUMMER :: 02 → FULL NAME
              User Image
                short bio

▐▐ ►» AUTUMN :: 03 → GABRIEL JEAN MARCELIN
              User Image
            XXXXX UNKNOWN || MALE || HETEROSEXUAL
            ▐|| QUIET X▐|| LAZY X▐|| HONEST X ▐|| OPINIONATED
                Since the beginning, Gabriel has watched over this world as Autumn, keeper of the season, change, the wind and air, etc. He has gone by many names before, but has chosen Gabriel as his current alias for the last few hundred years or so. He's long been the most laid-back of the season, though his short temper has caused more than one problem every now and then. And though he's never really complained about his place in life, he's grown very tired and is more than willing to pass on his work. He almost doesn't care if the person he gives it to is qualified or ready to his spot...

▐▐ ►» WINTER :: 04 → FULL NAME
              User Image
                short bio

▐▐ ►» SPRING'S APPRENTICE :: 01 → FULL NAME
              User Image
                short bio

▐▐ ►» SUMMER'S APPRENTICE :: 02 → FULL NAME
              User Image
                short bio

▐▐ ►» AUTUMN'S APPRENTICE :: 03 → FULL NAME
              User Image
                short bio

▐▐ ►» WINTER'S APPRENTICE :: 04 → FULL NAME
              User Image
                short bio

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
▐▐ ►» AUTUMN :: 03 → GABRIEL JEAN MARCELIN
    User Image
XXXXX UNKNOWN || MALE || HETEROSEXUAL
▐|| QUIET X▐|| LAZY X▐|| HONEST X ▐|| OPINIONATED
      short bio zero will finish later

[size=20][color=burlywood][b]♕[/b][/color] [color=seagreen]█[/color]▐▐ ►» ROLE IN ALL CAPS :: ROLE NUMBER HERE ADD A 0 IN FRONT →[/size] [size=15]FULL NAME[/size][list][img]please place you're charecter picture here. I want it to be 350 x 150. If you can't edit you're photos or don't know how to, I can do them for you. You'll notice there are other edits done on the final page, but leave those to me (you'll have plenty of editing to do in the profile). All I need is your cropped picture.[/img][/list][size=13][color=white]XXXXX[/color] AGE [color=teal]||[/color] GENDER [color=teal]||[/color] SEXUALITY
[color=seagreen]▐||[/color] GOOD TRAIT [color=white]X[/color][color=darkseagreen]▐||[/color] BAD TRAIT [color=white]X[/color][color=seagreen]▐||[/color] GOOD TRAIT [color=white]X[/color] [color=darkseagreen]▐||[/color] BAD TRAIT[/size][list][list][size=11]Short blurb about your charecter. Please make this about five sentances or so. I gave you a very basic outline and idea, but expand a little.[/size][/list][/list]

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

XXXXXşpringXX

Spring is the embodiment of new life, when the Earth shakes itself awake and begins grow and live once more. With that, the Spring commands birth, awakening, and hope. If Autumn is the ending of the cycle, then Spring is the beginning, the creator. As the element, Spring commands the earth and all things that grow from it. Their loss of control causes earthquakes, avalanches, mudslides and the like.

XXXXXşummerXX

With Summer comes the peak of growth and life. It lies between the seasons of change and is when all life is at it's best and most active, when it works the hardest and relaxes the most. Thus Summer commands life, laughter, joy, and hard work. As the element, they command fire and heat, and their loss of control results in volcanic eruptions, excessive heat, droughts, and the like.

XXXXXąutumnX

Autumn is the season of change, when the heat of summer cools into chill of winter, and thus the embodiment of the season represents that. Autumn commands change, decay, wither, a deep slumber. This may sound terrible, but it is through this process that new life is born, thus making Autumn very important. As the element, they command the air and wind, and when they loose control, it causes hurricanes, tornados, typhoons, and other sorts of storms.

XXXXXωinterXX

In Winter is the period of waiting. It is a deceptive season as to look at one would believe it to be dead, but it a sleeping season, recovering so that spring can breathe new life. Thus Winter controls sleeping, recovery, and patience. As an element, they command water, snow and ice. They're loss of temper and control results in harsh tides, tsunamis, blizzards, deep freezes, and the like.

XXXXXąpprenticesXX

The various apprentices chosen come from all around the world and were all chosen based on the differing reasons of the seasons, whether it be for careful reasoning, a mere whim, or some other purpose. Whatever the reason, for the most part they go about their everyday lives the same as usual, though they are usually followed by the they are apprenticing under (though sometimes it is the other way around. Before they were chosen, they were the same as any other human, though the more time passes they begin to notice that they are slowly, but surely, picking up traits and abilities that they did not previously have.

XXXXXşettingXX

words words words

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Call Me Hotaru Tsukada
I'm only 20
Oh it’s no big deal, I’m just a princess from the south
Before I was chosen as a sacrifice I was born and lived in the Southern Kingdom. It was hot and muggy and hard to live in, though that has never bothered me. I grew up in the palace, doted and cared for by many people as the princess of the country. While others favored me, my father could not help by finding fault in something. So I tried to be perfect, the princess that did everything right, said the right things, and didn't need somebody to take care of me. It obviously wasn't enough though, for my own father to sell me out to the demon lord.
You could say I’m unique. I find beauty in the smallest of things, more so in items that are discarded or forgotten; so many people give me attention that I've always felt bad for the things that don't. I don't speak very often, as I often tire being in the presence of people who do nothing but fawn over me (and though I'll never tell, my self esteem was severely hurt by my father). Being a princess has given me the best of manners though; not a word I say will be out of place, but I often mask my own feelings and it take a clever or stubborn person to get underneath my skin and make me spill my mind. Despite all the guarding I've had my whole life, I very thoroughly believe that I can take care of myself just fine and I do not need anybody to take care of me. I won't say it though, obviously, but there are clever ways of trying to ditch your guard...

What Makes Me Smile:
Honesty
Beauty
Heights
Music
What Makes Me Cry:
Small Spaces
Lies
Being Underestimated
Being judged

I Hate Shirohebi

ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Gabriel Jean Marcelin
Gabriel
Twenty One
Heterosexual
Hephaestus
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

User Image Elsa Rose Hartwood
Elsa
Eighteen
Heterosexual
Artemis
ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

This is ԍσşρєℓ for the ƒąℓℓєη σηєş
ℓσςкє∂ away in ρєямąηєητ slumber
ąşşємbℓιηԍ τɦєιя ρɦιℓσşσρɦιєş
From ριєςєş of вяσкєη мємσяιєş

User Image

Gabriel was not much of a party person. He wasn't sure why, only that he never had been one. It might have had something to do with him being totally inept at dancing and he found no enjoyment in embarrassing himself in any attempts to do so. Even so, it possible to enjoy a party without dancing and he just really...didn't. Sure, conversing was fun and fine, but you didn't need to go to a party to do so.

All and all, he would have rather not gone to the New Year's Eve party hosted by the people in the penthouse of his apartment complex. He would have liked to gone to see his family or go forge some glass works or even spent it quietly alone. But his parents were visiting family back in France and the place he usually went to blow glass was closed for the holidays. So that left the party or celebrating by himself. And as appealing as the last option was, it was rude to turn down an invitation for no reason at all. So, he dressed himself decently and headed up to penthouse.

As suspected, it was loud and crowded. It was going to be a long a night. He snagged a beer that was being passed and moved his way to the side of the room where it was less crowded and bothersome. From there, he sipped his drink quietly and watched as other people conversed and laughed and had fun. He might have joined in, if he had known anybody. But, to be honest, he didn't. He had only been living in the complex for four months, not enough to really become friends with anybody. He knew one or two people by sight, but they were otherwise occupied and he wasn't in the mood to go barging into conversations at the moment. Besides, he was content to simply watch and observe.

He had been doing this for quite awhile when a young man attempted to catch the attention of another person and bumped into him in the process. The slight pressure was enough to have Gabriel temporarily loose his balance and his drink to topple, splashing the alcoholic beverage all over the hem of his jeans. If that had been the worse of it, that might have been fine, but unfortunately Gabriel's loss of balance had him bumping into another girl who had been standing near by.

The cause of the small accident was turning to him now, apologizing profusely. "Je suis bien. I'm fine. It's nothing that a washing machine can't fix." he informed the boy, a faint French accent to his calm, quiet voice. "However, I'm not sure the same could be said about everybody else. You should be careful from now on." he continued. He turned to the poor girl that he had accidently bumped into to assess her condition. "I'm very sorry about that, are you alright?"

ooc; outfit in left picture; Je suis bien=I'm fine

ηєvєя-∂σ-ωєℓℓş and ιηşuƒƒєяąвℓє вąşτąя∂ş
                                                      ςσηƒєşşιηԍ their ąρσşτąşιєş

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

ℓąτєℓү I've been ℓσşιηԍ şℓєєρ
∂яєąмιηԍ about the τɦιηԍş that we ςσuℓ∂ be
But вąвү, I've been ρяąүιη' ɦąя∂
Said ησ мσяє counting ∂σℓℓąяş, we'll be ςσuητιηԍ şτąяş

User Image

There was no getting around it: Elsa Hartwood was bored. Seriously bored.

Her mother had received this invitation for both herself and her daughter to attend a New Years Eve party. Of course, her mother had gotten stuck in New York City for work and had been unable to make it, leaving Elsa to attend the party by herself. Not that she was complaining. She was sure that if her mother was here, all the girl would hear about was how she was slouching and not being charming and perfect and etcetera etcetera. Oh, and she definitely would have heard a complaint about her outfit of choice; Elsa had studiously ignored the horrifying, fluffy disaster of a dress that the woman had set out for her to wear. So, in a way, Elsa had really lucked out.

So she had dressed in her usual clothing, picked mostly because it was warm, comfortable, and practical and headed up to the penthouse for the party. And it was fun at first, dancing and partying to the music that you could probably hear several floors below. She had talked and laughed and even snuck a drink here and there (hey, nobody was watching or caring anyway. Besides, if they didn't want her drinking then they shouldn't have made alcohol an option). But she had tired very quickly; one could only dance for so long till they became boring.

"Ugh, this is boring!" she declared before stalking away to get another drink, leaving the poor boy she had been dancing with very confused and with significantly less confidence.

She sipped a coke delightfully laced with rum and scanned the room. No, no, and...no. Oh, the boredom! The only person she could spot in this entire room was Astrid who, as fate would figure it, would happen to find the only none human in the room to be with. Figures, she finds the cat. Astrid and Elsa famously didn't get along. There had been more than a few spats between them in the past. Hell, she was sure they broke out into an argument every time they spoke to one another.

She glanced down at the cat, who was lovingly rubbing and twirling itself between the older women's legs. Elsa was more of a dog girl herself, but since discovering she could communicate with animals, she had come to understand the fondness people had for them. They were proud, independent creatures, something she herself could relate to. "You like her?" she murmured under her breath where people couldn't hear. She didn't want the whole world knowing she was the freak that talked to animals.

The cat purred noisily. "She's nice and smells familiar." it responded. Huh, interesting. Astrid had cats as well. Elsa didn't know that. But, then again, they had an actual conversation that lasted long enough for her to find that out. Well, it might have been enough to make Elsa like the girl if she didn't already know her. But seeing as she did, she stored the information away.

She sighed and sank against the wall, bored out her mind. If she didn't figure out something to do soon, she was going to get restless and it didn't do anybody any good when Elsa Hartwood got restless.

єvєяүτɦιηԍ that кιℓℓş me makes me ƒєєℓ ąℓιvє
                                                  єvєяүτɦιηԍ that ∂яσwηş мє makes me wanna ƒℓү

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff