User Image

If you're ℓσşτ out where the ℓιԍɦτş are вℓιη∂ιηԍ
ςąuԍɦτ in all, the şτąrş are ɦι∂ιηԍ
That's when şσмєτɦιηԍ wιℓ∂ calls you ɦσмє,
If you ƒąςє the ƒєąя that keeps you ƒяσzєη
ςɦąşє the şкү into the σςєąη
That's when şσмєτɦιηԍ ωιℓ∂ ςąℓℓş you ɦσмє

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If anybody was looking for Aribella Hartwood they could find her in her usual space; in front of the computer. Her fingers tapped away at the keys with practiced ease, typing way faster than most of her peers (which really was saying something), a chocolate donut hanging out of her mouth. Her hair was slightly damp and salt encrusted from her surf earlier that morning. She wasn't dressed in her surf gear now, but clothed in her favorite silk kimono (it was really comfy) that she liked to wear when she was planning on logging long hours in front of the computer.

She finished typing the code out for a webpage design that one of her friends had requested and paused so that she could polish off her treat, licking the crumbs and frosting from each finger. She quickly emailed the link and information to her friend before she hopped up from her chair so she go get another snack.

She paused by the door though when her computer made an odd noise. She turned, confused, and wandered back over. The screen she had left it on wad gone and there was a series of unrecognizable code flying across the page. She squinted and peered closer, trying to figure out what it could possibly be for. It definitely wasn't anything that she recognized. If anything, it looked like gibberish (more so than code usually did). Suddenly, the screen flared bright enough for her to avert her eyes from the sudden light. She had the sensation like she was being sucked down the train before the light, everything disappeared.

When her vision cleared, she was definitely not in her room. Or her home. Or in Australia for that matter. She couldn't recall there being any forests nearby, especially ones as strange looking as this one. She brushed her legs as she stood up, taking in the strange scenery around her and paused, glancing down. Her kimono was gone. In their place was pair of khaki shorts, a sweet white and pink blouse, hiking boots, and red laptop bag. Out of curiosity, she glanced inside and there was her laptop, folded all nicely. It wasn't the only thing in there though; there was necklace she couldn't recall ever owning and small device that looked something like an old pager but red. She pulled it out and turned it over in her hands.

"That's your Digivice." a small, sweet voice said. Ari glanced around, startled, trying to find the voice. She freaked mentally for moment upon finding nothing until she heard the voice again. "Umm, down here." Indeed, a glance down revealed the source. It wasn't human though. It looked like stuffed bunny, pink and brown with the biggest ears she had ever seen and three tiny horns on it's head. She stared at it, wide eyed for a long moment. Long enough to make it uncomfortable. It cleared it's throat and spoke again. "Hello. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Lopmon, your partner."

"Oh. my. god. You're so cute!!!" Aribella exclaimed suddenly, scooping up the little creature. She didn't know what it was, but it was quite possibly the sweetest little thing she had ever seen. Especially it's ears, which were so long that the bunny (Lopmon?) seemed to have no choice but to trip over them when she walked. "You're ears are so big; they're adorable! Beaut! What did you say your name was? Lopmon?" she rushed over the words, squeezing the little one.

"I...can't...breathe!" Lopmon gasped, her little arms trying to push and created some space.

Aribella loosened her hold, pulling back so that they could comfortably look each other in the eye. "Oh, sorry! I'm Aribella, but everybody calls me Ari." she said with a cheerful smile. Lopmon nodded, a tiny smile curling on her face. Aribella resisted the urge to squeeze her again.

Lopmon cocked her head to the side suddenly and both ears lifted up. "I here another Digimon fast approaching. Can you please put me down? I can't defend you as well when you are holding me." she said in that same, polite voice.

It didn't take genius to figure out what the little bunny was asking. And it was not something she was about to indulge in, especially a little ankle-bitter like her. Ari had a thing against violence. "No way, you can't fight!" she said with a hard shake of her head, her short blonde locks whipping about her face.

Lopmon frowned and opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a loud, booming roar. Aribella didn't stick around to see what it was. She turned and high tailed it out of there. "Aribella, please, I can protect you." the bunny was saying but the girl just continued to shake her head.

She wasn't really watching where she was going so, of course, she didn't notice the people in front of her. That is, until she ran right into one of them. She hit the a blonde boy with unusually spikey hair hard enough to knock the both of them to the ground. She squirmed and wriggled as quickly as she could in order to get off of him. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to crash into you like that." she apologized profusely. She glanced around at the rest of the group and landed on a familiar mop of pale, practically silver, hair. "Quinn? What's going on?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ X X X

єvєη τɦσuԍɦ you're şςąяє∂
                                            You're şτяσηԍєя than you кησω

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
        User Image
            User Image

XXXXY O U ' V E X G O T X A X B I G X H E A R T X A N D XX A X F E W X S C A R S.
                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIXTXXGXOXTXXYXOXUXXTXHXIXSXXFXAXRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYXOXUXXMXIXGXHXTXXHXAXVXEXXSXOXMXEXXBXRXUXIXSXEXSXXxxXXXX
                                          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                          User Image
                                          If anybody was looking for Aribella Hartwood they could find her in her usual space; in front of the computer. Her fingers tapped away at the keys with practiced ease, typing way faster than most of her peers (which really was saying something), a chocolate donut hanging out of her mouth. Her hair was slightly damp and salt encrusted from her surf earlier that morning. She wasn't dressed in her surf gear now, but clothed in her favorite silk kimono (it was really comfy) that she liked to wear when she was planning on logging long hours in front of the computer.

She finished typing the code out for a webpage design that one of her friends had requested and paused so that she could polish off her treat, licking the crumbs and frosting from each finger. She quickly emailed the link and information to her friend before she hopped up from her chair so she go get another snack.

She paused by the door though when her computer made an odd noise. She turned, confused, and wandered back over. The screen she had left it on wad gone and there was a series of unrecognizable code flying across the page. She squinted and peered closer, trying to figure out what it could possibly be for. It definitely wasn't anything that she recognized. If anything, it looked like gibberish (more so than code usually did). Suddenly, the screen flared bright enough for her to avert her eyes from the sudden light. She had the sensation like she was being sucked down the train before the light, everything disappeared.

When her vision cleared, she was definitely not in her room. Or her home. Or in Australia for that matter. She couldn't recall there being any forests nearby, especially ones as strange looking as this one. She brushed her legs as she stood up, taking in the strange scenery around her and paused, glancing down. Her kimono was gone. In their place was pair of khaki shorts, a sweet white and pink blouse, hiking boots, and red laptop bag. Out of curiosity, she glanced inside and there was her laptop, folded all nicely. It wasn't the only thing in there though; there was necklace she couldn't recall ever owning and small device that looked something like an old pager but red. She pulled it out and turned it over in her hands.

"That's your Digivice." a small, sweet voice said. Ari glanced around, startled, trying to find the voice. She freaked mentally for moment upon finding nothing until she heard the voice again. "Umm, down here." Indeed, a glance down revealed the source. It wasn't human though. It looked like stuffed bunny, pink and brown with the biggest ears she had ever seen and three tiny horns on it's head. She stared at it, wide eyed for a long moment. Long enough to make it uncomfortable. It cleared it's throat and spoke again. "Hello. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Lopmon, your partner."

"Oh. my. god. You're so cute!!!" Aribella exclaimed suddenly, scooping up the little creature. She didn't know what it was, but it was quite possibly the sweetest little thing she had ever seen. Especially it's ears, which were so long that the bunny (Lopmon?) seemed to have no choice but to trip over them when she walked. "You're ears are so big; they're adorable! Beaut! What did you say your name was? Lopmon?" she rushed over the words, squeezing the little one.

"I...can't...breathe!" Lopmon gasped, her little arms trying to push and created some space.

Aribella loosened her hold, pulling back so that they could comfortably look each other in the eye. "Oh, sorry! I'm Aribella, but everybody calls me Ari." she said with a cheerful smile. Lopmon nodded, a tiny smile curling on her face. Aribella resisted the urge to squeeze her again.

Lopmon cocked her head to the side suddenly and both ears lifted up. "I here another Digimon fast approaching. Can you please put me down? I can't defend you as well when you are holding me." she said in that same, polite voice.

It didn't take genius to figure out what the little bunny was asking. And it was not something she was about to indulge in, especially a little ankle-bitter like her. Ari had a thing against violence. "No way, you can't fight!" she said with a hard shake of her head, her short blonde locks whipping about her face.

Lopmon frowned and opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a loud, booming roar. Aribella didn't stick around to see what it was. She turned and high tailed it out of there. "Aribella, please, I can protect you." the bunny was saying but the girl just continued to shake her head.

She wasn't really watching where she was going so, of course, she didn't notice the people in front of her. That is, until she ran right into one of them. She hit the a blonde boy with unusually spikey hair hard enough to knock the both of them to the ground. She squirmed and wriggled as quickly as she could in order to get off of him. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to crash into you like that." she apologized profusely. She glanced around at the rest of the group and landed on a familiar mop of pale, practically silver, hair. "Quinn? What's going on?"

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Instant Coffee Plot

In the illustrious Ouran High School, where the rich and elite send their children to be educated, there exists a club. A strange one, by normal school's standards, but then this was Ouran; nobody expects the rich to be the same as others.

The Ouran High School Host Club is where the school's most attractive and eligible boys with way too much time on their hands entertain their lady guests, who also have way too much time on their hands. The ladies of the school come to visit, chat with the club members, and generally exclaim and fawn over the boys.

The club has been in existence for as long as anybody can remember. How it started and why, nobody quite knows. But, then again, not many care. Most people, the females generally, are just happy for an excuse to fan-girl over their schools idols. The club hasn't changed all that much since it's beginnings, with only the names and faces changing from year to year. And it has always stood out as unique among the school's club offerings.

Until now. For reasons known only to the girl in question, another host club has been founded. A female one. How the school let the girl get away with the whole thing is not important. The point is that it happened. A club where the most elite of the school's girls entertain their various guests.

The Girl's Club quickly became popular with both the boys and girls within then school, drawing customers away from the original Host Club. Which has made them decidedly unhappy and has sparked a small war between the fans who support the Host Club and those who support the Girl's Club. And the strain has reflected the relationship between member of both clubs as well.

Is there anyway to calm the rivalry between the two clubs?

ROLES

Host club
        Prince Type
        Cool Type
        Mischievous Type
        Silent Type
        Cute Type
        Natural Type

Girls Club
        Sporty Type - ZeroToHeroInNoTime
        Intelligent Type
        Fun Type
        Shy Type
        Wild Type - Ryder Myster
        Princess Type

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

xxxxrenarisaki THE "SPORTY" TYPE
        ██████████████████████████ xx █████████████████████████████████████████ xx ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            xxxxxxxxxxxxx『 FEMALE xx SEVENTEEN xx BISEXUAL xx ZEROTOHEROINNOTIME 』
            xxx cheerfulboldcaring
            xxx competitiverecklessimpatient

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxtakahirohimuro THE "CHARMING" TYPE
        ██████████████████████████ xx █████████████████████████████████████████ xx ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
            xxxxxxxxxxxxx『 MALE xx SIXTEEN xx HETEROSEXUAL xx ZEROTOHEROINNOTIME 』
            xxxcharmingcalmcharismatic
            xxx lyingmanipulativeproud

xxxxshouheiminami THE "NATURAL" TYPE
            xxxxxxxxxxxxx『 MALE xx SIXTEEN xx BISEXUAL xx ZEROTOHEROINNOTIME 』
            xxx politepatientcharming
            xxx lyingmanipulativecareless

xxxxshouheiminami THE "NATURAL" TYPE
            xxxxxxxxxxxxx『 MALE xx SIXTEEN xx BISEXUAL xx ZEROTOHEROINNOTIME 』
            xxx politepatientcharming
            xxx lyingmanipulativecareless

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                                                User Image

tab tab tab insides
                                                ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                tab tab FULL NAME ren arisaki
                                                tab tab NICKNAMES ren, miss ren, miss arisaki
                                                tab tab GENDERfemale
                                                tab tab AGE seventeen
                                                tab tab D.O.B july 17th
                                                tab tab SEXUALITY bisexual

tab tab tab outsides
                                                tab tab FACE CLAIM asuna yuuki - sword art online
                                                tab tab HEIGHT 5ft 7in
                                                tab tab WEIGHT 138 lbs
                                                tab tab HAIR color light auburn/strawberry blonde/amber
                                                tab tab EYE color amber

tab tab tab deeper
                                                tab tab THREE PERSONALITY QUIRKS
                                                tab tab BOLD Ren is not subtle in the least. She's got confidence to spare and lets everybody know it. She absolutely no problem stating her opinions or speaking her mind. She can be very forthright and, in some cases, straight up rude, but one supposes that's part of her charm. She does know how to pull her punches but rarely does. She knows who she is and owns it.
                                                tab tab RECKLESS Flighty might also be appropriate. Ren is very much a "leap first, ask questions later" kind of person. She has a tendency to fly by the seat of her pants and see where things take her, what mood she's in. She's not a planner in the slightest. She doesn't like to sit around waiting, being the very impatient sort, and rather makes decisions on the fly. In fact, the whole Girl's Club ended up being one of those decisions. Whether it's a good or bad one, she'll find out later.
                                                tab tab FUN-LOVING Ren is a sucker for having a good time. She likes to play and enjoy herself and half the on-the-fly decisions she makes are based on whether or not she'll have a good time. Luckily, she's cheerful and bright and that invites people to have fun with her. She can be a little competitive when it comes to games and things, but it's all in good fun. Right?

tab tab SHORT BIO
                                                tab tab
                                                The illustrious Arisaki family has a long and proud history. They deal in a number of businesses, but they are most famous for their international chains of spas, massage therapy, and the like. And it was into this family that Ren Arisaki was born.

As a child, she was a little ball of energy. To her parents and tutor's despair, she couldn't sit still during lessons and more than once escaped outside to play. She despised all dresses and restraining, traditionally feminine clothing and, for a few short years, often got mistaken for a boy. Tomboy is an apt description for her. She often hung out with other young boys her age rather than her female counter parts.

As she got older and began attending school, she did not get much better. She was a rambunctious student at best. Not that she didn't do well in her studies, in fact she did rather well (mostly because her parents forced her to study), but she was loud band lively and generally hard to keep in place. It helped, when she reached middle school, that she joined the volleyball team, as it became an outlet for excessive energy and kept her amused.

When she reached high school, she added the Host Club to one her visits. She wasn't serious, she really wasn't all fan-girly like some of her peers. It was just something interesting to do in her free time. But as she lost interest, the thought came to her; there were no girls in the Host Club. Girls visited, but the actual club members were all male. Well, if that were the case, then the only fair thing to do would be to have a female version, right? So, on moments whim, she founded the Girl's Club.

tab tab POSSIBLE ROMANCE
                                                tab tab
                                                that's for her to know and you to find out~~

tab tab tab transperent
                                                ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                tab tab ROLE the "sporty" type
                                                tab tab MUSIC something wild by lindsey stirling, come with me now by the kongs
                                                tab tab PLAYER ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                                                User Image

tab tab tab insides
                                                tab tab FULL NAME shouhei minami ]
                                                tab tab NICKNAMES shou, mister shou, mister minami, young master shouhei
                                                tab tab GENDERmale
                                                tab tab AGE sixteen
                                                tab tab D.O.B january 19th
                                                tab tab SEXUALITY bisexual

tab tab tab outsides
                                                tab tab FACE CLAIM kagehira mika
                                                tab tab HEIGHT 6ft 1in
                                                tab tab WEIGHT 161 lbs
                                                tab tab HAIR color black
                                                tab tab EYE color gold/amber and aqua blue

tab tab tab deeper
                                                tab tab THREE PERSONALITY QUIRKS
                                                tab tab WELL-SPOKEN Shouhei is famous for his manners. Always polite, never rude, he's never spoken informally with a single classmate or friend. He always seems to know exactly what to say and says so in the most charming manner he is capable of. After all, one never wants to offend someone who could potentially be very useful. His manners drop when he's alone or when he's with someone he trusts(which there aren't very many) and he's able to relax, but even then he's not really outright crude; it's just not in his nature.
                                                tab tab MANIPULATIVE Most of what Shouhei says or does is calculated. Maybe he learned it or he's always been naturally good at it, but he seems to know what or say or do to make people like him and do what he asks. He's very clever and calculating and he moves people like they are pawns on a chessboard.
                                                tab tab COLD Shouhei may pretend affection or friendship, but he rarely actually feels that for anybody. On the inside, he's quite cold and callous in the face other people's feelings. Most people he considers pawns, pawns a chess board that stretches miles and generations and families. He can't afford to care for many people, not when it might cost him his place in the family.

tab tab SHORT BIO
                                                tab tab
                                                The Minami family is well known hospitality industry for having some of the most outstanding hotels both in Japan and abroad. They've done so well that they have never lacked for money and can trace their pedigree back some ways. But what the matriarch and patriarch of the family, the two heads, lacked was an heir, a child to pass their business and fortune onto. It was a great debate among them for quite a few years, as there were several greedy relatives more than happy to offer themselves up as the heir. The issue was finally decided when luck, or misfortune, happened upon them. One of the children of the branch family of the Minami suddenly became an orphan when a car crash took both their parent's lives. Seeing an opportunity to end the internal feud, and finally have a child of their own, the heads adopted the little boy. And that was how Shouhei became the heir to the Minami family.

Naturally, some people were quite upset; a child of the branch family being elevated so suddenly. And so, from a young age, Shouhei had to radiate perfection. His manners were impeccable, a toe was never out of line. He seemed to know exactly what to say and do to get people to like him, to charm them. And it helped that he wasn't bad looking either, having a rather striking and unusual coloring. He used all this to his advantage, turning doubters into allies. And that didn't stop at school either; he made sure to make all the right friends with all the right people.

As he made way into high school, he had already become quite popular among his classmates. He was polite, charming, 'naturally' likable. And good looking to boot. So, of course, he got invited to join the host club. He accepted, of course. There was no better way to make connections than through the high class girls of Ouran. He's not sure what's so 'natural' about him though. But whatever makes people happy.

tab tab POSSIBLE ROMANCE
                                                tab tab
                                                his love life is not currently important

tab tab tab transparent
                                                ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                tab tab ROLE the "natural" type
                                                tab tab MUSIC any theme songs or favorite music
                                                tab tab PLAYER ZeroToHeroInNoTime

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Ren liked Halloween. Or, rather, she liked Halloween at Ouran. The whole school seemed to go all out to celebrate it, turning the simple holiday into a grand festival. Games, activities, dancing, the works. And when you had filthy rich kids plan an event, you knew it was going to be grand. And she, she was going to enjoy every bit of it.

She glanced at herself in the mirror, a smile curled on her lips a she observed herself. She didn't consider herself a particularly vain person, but she looked good. She had decide to sign the Girl's club up for the costume contest. Of course, that obviously meant group costumes. And what better costume (and way to show each members individual personality) than to be witches? As the sporty type, she thought hers suited her very well. It was a little dressier and lacier than she normally wore (and the big draping sleeves were bound to get in her way) but rather than a short skirt, she had shorts and her black top had a great big hood, almost like she was wearing a hoodie. Combined with a special pair of sneakers that rode up to her shins, she was the most athletic looking witch she had ever laid eyes on. Pleased with herself, she pulled the pointed, witches hat (it was essential, of course) and headed downstairs. As always, her driver was waiting with a hot chocolate croissant waiting for her. "Souma, school please~" she said sweetly as she took the croissant and hopped into the car.

Scant few minutes later, she had arrived at school and entered the courtyard where a number of her classmates were already gathered. Normally, she would see a sea of prim, yellow dresses (which, to her, were both hideous and impractical) and smart blue jackets. Not today. Today it was a rainbow of various characters and costumes, ranging from scary to cute and everything in-between. All high quality of course; this was Ouran High School; no kid that attended could be considered anywhere close to 'poor',

She walked in and several eyes turned to look at her. Being in the Girl's Club kind of had that effect; all their members were famous in some way and tended to draw attention wherever they went in the school. "Oh, Ren! You're a witch this year." several guys, most of whom were her customers said as the approached her, forming a small group.

She grinned and posed, flicking the brim of her hat. "Yep! Cute, right? The Club is doing the costume contest. We're all witches and definitely going to win~!" she declared with her usual confidence. Most of her customers weren't the type to go for sweet, shy, or reserved girls. Her customers, beyond just liking her energy, enjoyed hanging around a girl that they could relate to, that not just understood sports and other 'guy topics' but actually loved to talk about them. While some might have had crushes on her, most were just the friendly relaxed sort (or so she though; she couldn't really tell).

The boys mirrored her relaxed grin. "Very cute." one praised. "Did you guys coordinate with the Host Club or something?"

That seemed like a very odd comment and she frowned in confusion. "No way, why?"

"' 'Cause you guys match; the heard that they're all warlocks this year."

There was a long moment as she processed that. Then her face screwed up in outrage. She. Was. Mad. "No way, seriously!?"

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
      Intrigue. Rivalry. Jealousy. Love. Politics.

It began as just another political move. The second prince was engaged to be married to high ranking noble from the neighboring country. Both had been engaged since they were young and, in the eyes of all, it was an excellent match; both were attractive, the prince gained advantageous political ties and the lady got to marry into the royal family. All was to go according to plan.

But nobody could anticipate things would get so screwed up.

Nobody could imagine that a b*****d-born advisor would figure out that fiancée was in love with another and suggest that she follow her heart. That the fiancée's handmaiden, who herself felt more than friendly affection for the lady, would help her run off with her true love. That the fiancée's true love was actually the crown prince, the older brother of the man she was supposed to marry. And, in an effort to make the break ok, the second prince somehow ended up married to the fiancée's brother. And all this confusion created so that the advisor might find an opportunity to put themselves on the throne.

Things are about to get interesting.

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100

If you're ℓσşτ out where the ℓιԍɦτş are вℓιη∂ιηԍ
ςąuԍɦτ in all, the şτąrş are ɦι∂ιηԍ
That's when şσмєτɦιηԍ wιℓ∂ calls you ɦσмє,
If you ƒąςє the ƒєąя that keeps you ƒяσzєη
ςɦąşє the şкү into the σςєąη
That's when şσмєτɦιηԍ ωιℓ∂ ςąℓℓş you ɦσмє

Sage didn't quite know how to feel about heading to school this year. On one hand, she was excited. She honestly liked school (except studying; that kinda sucked) and exploring the castle and, generally, learning magic. On the other hand, she gotten out of a relationship, her first serious one, at the end of the previous year. It wasn't that she wanted to get back together with Peyton (they had both agreed it was better that it was over) but it was hard not feel a little...upset? Sad? Either, way it would be awkward to see her again. She was determined for them to go back friends, that's what they had agreed, but it didn't change the fact that things would be rough at first.

As if he knew how she was feeling, Ash had entertained her for almost the ride from Chicago to Ilvermorny, changing his hair and nails to a variety of colors and creating silly faces. He knew her too damn well; laughing at something so inconsequential and goofy relaxed her and got her mind off seeing her ex. Between the laughing and the playing with her cat, (princess) Chloe, she practically forgot about the whole thing.

Of course, the ride couldn't go on forever and, eventually, the two had to split up upon arriving at the castle, with Sage going to sit with her fellow Thunderbirds to await the sorting of the newbies. She, of course, cheered and whistled as each new Thunderbird first year came to sit down at their table. One or two looked her way, blushed, and looked elsewhere which did loads to her confidence level. Single or not, she was attractive and that made her feel better, even though it was a particularly shallow thought for her.

She glanced over at the Pukwudgie table, where Ash was sitting. He was smiling and looking relaxed and friendly as usual, greeting the new first years and welcoming them to his house. The casual observer might not have noticed anything, but Sage knew better. She wasn't quite sure what told her so (maybe the tightness around his eyes?) but she knew that he wasn't as great as he let on. And, if she had to guess, it had to do with the dead girl, Gwen. Sage hadn't known her all that well honestly; she had played against her several times (the girl had sent more than enough bludgers her way) and she knew her a little bit because Ash and Felix were friends with her. So she was a little bit sad, but not to the point that Felix or Ash or Reli were. She wish she knew what to do to make him feel better. She'd have to think on it. Ash was always better at the comforting than her.

She'd think on it later. Now, she had other things to think about. Now was the annual unofficial party held right after the sorting ceremony. She headed up to her dorm to get ready, muttering a quick spell to do her hair (her fingers were not that clever) into soft curls, apply her makeup (she really envied Ash's transforming ability at times like this), and pull on a little black dress. She figured she couldn't go wrong with a classic. Deciding that it was as good as it was gonna get, she gave a little shrug of her shoulders and headed the party.

She glanced around, attempting to find a familiar face to hang out with. She didn't mind hanging by herself, but she hadn't talked to people much today and was feeling like chatted. The blonde spotted her target hanging by the wall, off to side, with a drink in one hand. She bounced on over to him, a grin spread across her face. "Hey, Rima! What exactly is the point of coming if you're going to be a party pooper." she teased.

єvєη τɦσuԍɦ you're şςąяє∂
                                                        You're şτяσηԍєя than you кησω

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100

ιη the мι∂∂ℓє of τɦιş
ηєvєя єη∂ιηԍ road
I ∂ση'τ know єxąςτℓү ωɦєяє it is
That ωє'яє şuρρσşє∂ to ԍσ

User Image

The train ride from Chicago to school was long. And, honestly boring. If he was by himself he might have taken a nap to make the time pass. But, honestly, Ash hadn't done that since his first year. Mostly because his twin didn't usually sleep during that time and she had a habit of getting into trouble when bored. He had woken up from his train nap to find all his shirts and pants tied into bows by the arms and legs and his, Cammie, covered in ribbons. So he had spent the majority of the ride using his ability to amuse Sage with rainbow colors and funny faces.

Well, part of it was to amuse her, another part was to distract her. Sage had broken up with her girlfriend, Peyton, near the end of last year. As much as the 'twins can read each other's minds' was bullshit, they did know each other very well. So he knew that behind her 'I'm fine' that she was still a upset. Sage gave the impression that she was fickle, but she had always been loyal when it came to relationships. And as much as they break up had been mutual, the two had still dated a year and things weren't always so easy. He knew that she had to be feeling at least a little nervous about seeing her ex. And he was more than happy to distract his baby sister. He could only do so much though; as soon as they had arrived at Ilvermorny ready to begin their sixth year, the two were split as each went to go sit in their respective houses.

The Pukwudgies were, in general, a bit quieter than they normally were. They had lost one of their own in April. Maybe not all the Pukwudgie knew her personally, but they were the 'heart' house and generally took things, well, to heart. Ash knew Gwen well; they were on the Quidditch team together and had been friends. Even now he remembered tossing her casual flirtations, never mind the fact that she was dating a guy in Horned Serpent, during practice. It was hard to believe that she wouldn't be there when he went in for practice.

Still, that was no reason to put on a sad face. It was hardly the way to greet the new first years, who might already be nervous and scared to begin with (especially those who were no-maj born). So he put on his usual easy going smile and greeted first years as they came to sit down at their table. As Pukwudgie welcomed their second first year, he could see one of their own slip away from the hall. He glanced out of the corner of his eye so he didn't get a good look at the person, but he had his guesses. The only person who might be more upset about Gwen's death other than her family and boyfriend had to be Gwen's best friend, Felix.

He might have left to check up on her but, knowing Felix, she needed her space. So he let her be and continued to welcome new Pukwudgies to the house. The sorting ceremony continued and, eventually, the new kids were all sorted and there was the following feast. He chatted and got friendly with the younger kids (he did so every year) and flirted with the cute ones that were closer to his own age.

As people began to leave the table, he knew that most people headed back to the dorms to get ready for the following party. It was a kind of unofficial Ilvermorny tradition. And, normally, he would be more than happy to attend. Actually, he planned on going a bit latter. He just had something to do first.

He didn't know exactly where to look, but he figured the fifth floor corridor was as good of place as any to begin. The hall was famous for housing lots of ghosts. He smiled at several ghosts he passed, attempting not rudely shudder when one passed through him. Eventually he spotted the pair hanging near a window.

"Ah, there you are." he said as approached the pair, his hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans. "Gwen, you look stunning as usual." he said the ghost, smiling with only a twinge of sadness. He glanced at the living girl and smiled a bit more fully. "Of course, you look just as attractive, Felix. In fact, you might have become more so." he said with a wink. He leaned against the corridor wall. "I don't suppose your planning on going to the party, are you?"

They'll ηєvєя bring me ∂σωη
                                                        'ςąuşє it is where we're мєąητ to go
                                                        I ƒєєℓ it in my şσuℓ

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                        ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁
                        OLIVER KINGSLEY of HORNED SERPENT

tab ⋮ NO-MAJ BORN
                        tab ⋮ SEVENTH YEAR
                        tab ⋮ CHASER
                        tab ⋮ LOGAN LERMAN
                        tab SAMPLES
                        tab ⋮ ZEROTOHEROINNOTIME

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      x
                                  OLIVER KINGSLEY of HORNED SERPANT

ORIENTATION :: heterosexual
                                      HAIR :: dark brown
                                      EYES :: blue
                                      HEIGHT :: 6'
                                      WEIGHT :: 161 lbs
                                      HOMETOWN :: denver, colorado
                                      FC :: logan lerman
                                    ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁
                                  x
                                  THE CLUMSY NO-MAJ BORN
                                      x
                                      YEAR :: seventh
                                      POSITION(s) :: chaser
                                      WAND :: 10" redwood, unicorn hair, quite whippy
                                      PATRONUS :: rabbit
                                      PET :: owl, artemis
                                      ABILITY :: n/a
                                      x
                                      OUTSTANDING :: charms | no-maj culture
                                      EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS :: care of magical creatures | dada | transfiguration
                                      ACCEPTABLE :: potions | herbology
                                      POOR / DREADFUL :: history of magic

tab tab tab tab tab

x
                                                          RELATIONSHIPS

HORNED SERPENT
                                                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ :: first last name small blurb
                                                              x
                                                              WAMPUS
                                                              x
                                                              PUKWUDGIE
                                                              x
                                                              THUNDERBIRD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                                                                PERSONALITY
                                                                                                                Olly is the kind of guy that over thinks just about anything. He's very smart and has a natural curiosity that goes a long way. He knows quite a bit; he just has a problem about voicing it. He's got a terrible habit of not only rambling on and on, but getting flustered and constantly correcting himself. He's always worried about trying to be clear and trips over his own words in attempt not to be mistaken. It's so bad that he can have a whole conversation by himself unless somebody stops him.

Beyond being clumsy with his words, he's clumsy of foot as well. He constantly trips over his own feet; he's probably the only person that can walk over a completely smooth surface and still find something to trip over. He startles so easily that he will pretty much drop whatever he's holding when he jumps. Its a good general rule not to let Olly hold anything fragile. There is only two exceptions to this rule; when he's on a broomstick and when he's working on a wand. So perhaps its just when he's invested and concentrating that his clumsiness momentarily disappears.

He is, in general, a good guy. He's kind and thoughtful of others and there feelings. He's got a good moral compass. However, he's extremely weak willed. He will believe and do something based on that belief. But he's easily manipulated and persuaded by others. In a way, he might be too mindful of others thoughts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                                                                BIOGRAPHY
                                                                                                                Oliver Kingsley was just a normal kid before his letter came.

He was born to no-maj parents, both who worked in computers, as the youngest of six. He was the surprise child, the one his parents did not expect to have and thus was several years younger than the next sibling up. That being the case, his older siblings might have been a little to loving with their baby brother and coddled him. But it was hard not to; even from a young age, he was always very mindful of others, a sweet and caring child. WORK IN PROGRESS

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                        ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁ ▁
                        NYX PAK of WAMPUS

tab ⋮ NO-MAJ BORN
                        tab ⋮ SEVENTH
                        tab ⋮ PREFECT
                        tab ⋮ MALESE JOW
                        tab ⋮ LINK TO WRITING SAMPLES
                        tab ⋮ ZEROTOHEROINNOTIME

User Image

x
                                  NYX PAK of WAMPUS

ORIENTATION :: heterosexual
                                      HAIR :: dark brown
                                      EYES :: brown
                                      HEIGHT :: 5' 1"
                                      WEIGHT :: 112 lbs
                                      HOMETOWN :: san diego, california
                                      FC :: malese jow
                                  x
                                  THE DIGNIFIED NO-MAJ BORN
                                      x
                                      YEAR :: seventh
                                      POSITION(s) :: prefect
                                      WAND :: 9' cherry, dragon heartstring, slightly springy
                                      PATRONUS :: cat
                                      PET :: insert pet, if applicable
                                      ABILITY :: n/a
                                      x
                                      OUTSTANDING :: class | at least one per categorh
                                      EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS :: class | no more than four per category
                                      ACCEPTABLE :: at least six classes overall | class
                                      POOR / DREADFUL :: class

tab tab tab tab tab

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100

There ωąş a τιмє when I was ąℓσηє
ησωɦєяє to ԍσ and no place to call ɦσмє
My only ƒяιєηd was the мąη in the мσση
ąη∂ єvєη şσмєτιмєş he would ԍσ ąωąү, too

"I trust you understand the task at hand? This is the last year that you'll have access to this kind of information."

He had been expecting this kind of comment. Thomas couldn't remember the last time that his father had given him a hug or a 'good luck' or any of those other things that he heard normal fathers did. In fact, his father did his best to avoid touching him at all. The man would rather not touch his tainted son. Granted, Thomas was a necessary evil, but that didn't mean one had to be affectionate to one of their tools. Which was what his father thought of him; a tool.

Thomas didn't mind too much. It was better to be a tool, useful and important at least in that way, than hated and forgotten. Rather this than what he was several years ago. He would give anything not to go back to that. He still had nightmares about it sometimes.

His mother had decided not to send him off. It was typical behavior for her. She hadn't seen him off school since he was eleven and she had cried the entire time. Not because her baby was heading off for his first year or anything sentimental like that. No, she had been upset because she had just been reminded of what an embarrassment it was, to birth wizard. Honestly, he was rather happy that she had declined to send him off after that day.

Thomas just nodded respectfully to his father before he headed off to the train station.

The ride to school was very short, considering that Thomas lived in Boston. His father wasn't unaware of the fact that the wizarding school was so close by but, even with Thomas' information, he couldn't pinpoint the school exact location. Regardless, there was not much the man could do; his father probably couldn't even approach the school even if he knew where it was.

The sorting ceremony went on as usual. There was lots of cheering and welcoming the new students into school (the Wampus and Thunderbird houses were especially rowdy). He remembered feeling extremely odd about the whole ordeal his first year; he had never been welcomed with such open arms and, well, friendliness. It had been an extra odd thing on an already overwhelming and stressful day.

The only thing odd about today seemed to be the Pukwudgie house, who were unusually subdued. But, then again, was it really that odd? They had just lost one of their own last year. If anybody had a right to be upset, it would be them. He didn't pay too much attention though. The sorting was the same as it was every year and there was nothing new to learn.

Now, he knew, following this, that there was a party for upperclassmen. He wasn't all that interested in going, for two very good reasons. He wasn't really the party type to begin with; too many eyes and don't even get him started on dancing. And for another thing, as a prefect, he knew it would be his job to break up the party if he did show up. Which he would do, eventually. He knew if he went right away, the party wouldn't really be broken up, it would just move to somewhere else.

So, instead, he made a quick trip up to the Horned Serpent dormitory to grab a book and find a quiet place to kill some time. One would think that would be an easy task, considering the size of the school. Well, they would be wrong. While the upperclassman were having their little party, the lower classman weren't just sitting quietly in their rooms. Many of the first years (especially Thunderbird first years) were exploring the castle and generally causing a bit of a ruckus as they were awed by their new home for the next seven years. The second, third, and fourth years were happy show them about or perform some mischief on them (depending on each students personality and personal preference). So finding his 'quiet spot' really meant 'find a spot where there are no noisy lower classman'.

God damn, these kids were everywhere. There seemed to be no place that he could where there weren't a bunch of them running about, chatting excitedly, and/or showing off their new wands. He eventually gave up on the idea of reading indoors and headed out to the grounds.

It was not the nicest of fall days, it was rather cloudy and brisk, but it was freezing, wet, or (most importantly) noisy so it would do. He was deciding on a good spot when he spotted a figure leaning against the wall. He started scowling, thinking that he couldn't even go outside to be alone, till he realized that the person was familiar. Henry Wells, a fellow prefect.

It was odd, what was he doing out here. A part of him wanted to just ignore and go read his book. But another part, his curiosity, told him to go up and figure it out. He stood there, for a long moment, deciding, before he sighed quietly to himself and strolled over. Damn his curiosity. "Hello, Henry." he greeted in his usual polite, quiet voice. "What are you doing out here?"

As we şσąяє∂ ąвσvє the town that ηєvєя ℓσvє∂ me
                                                      I realized I ƒιηąℓℓү had a ƒąмιℓү

Romantic Noob

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Regular 100
                                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arian wasn't actually sure what he was doing. Well, actually, that statement needed to be amended. It was pretty obvious that he was sitting in a carriage with his sister and her handmaiden, reading a large book as a way to pass the time as they traveled. The better question was why was he even going in the first place? This whole meeting they were going to in the first place was so that his sister could meet her fiancé, the Second Prince of Silvia. Since it was such a big union, the King, Crown Prince and Advisor of Moreno would also be present, to give the young lady the extra royal backing and to assure the that the resulting friendship between the two countries went smoothly.

Which begged the question, what the hell was he doing here? Other than being the Grand Duke's son and heir and Lady Cerelia's older brother, he had no reason to be at the meeting. He was a spectator in all this. As much as he'd like to support and be there for his baby sister, he really had no business being there and would much rather be curled up in his family's library or swimming in one of Sola's lakes. Not being locked in a carriage for hours on end.

He tried schooling his expression into something more pleasant than bored or annoyed, for the sake of Cere, but he was never particularly good at that skill. The best he could manage was an neutral expression, but even that wasn't perfect. He couldn't keep a scowl off when he had to fidget and adjust his too tight court clothing. He hated this outfit (the heat was not helping) but it was only proper if he was to be greeting both Silvian and Morenoan royalty.

Arian knew what his father was really up to, sending him along. His father was a politician as much as he was a general (or maybe one just enhanced the other) and he wanted his heir, he wanted Arian, to establish good ties with next rulers, makers, and shapers of both countries. Increase the power of the Elessar name, to speak. He understood that much even if he didn't like it.

Maybe he'd be lucky and there would be a nice grand library (most nobles and royals had one) for him to escape to. Or he could always make a run to the lake. He'd take either one.

"We're just about to arrive." the coachman called out, their voice slightly muffled by the carriage shell.

"Great, fantastic." he muttered sarcastically to himself, shutting his book with a dull thud and a sigh. He glanced up as his baby sister and managed a small, tight smile. "Well this ought to be fun." he commented. He obviously wasn't serious, but he at least wanted to make the attempt at being helpful. He had the feeling it wasn't working though.

The carriage rumbled to a stop and Arian exited first so that he could help his sister out (he did have some manners). He made his way toward where the King of Moreno was, hanging back a little reluctantly, as they made their greetings. He was quiet pleased with himself; he managed to be both polite and respectful and he didn't convey any of the annoyance he felt (at least, he didn't think he did).

Now, he knew he was supposed to wait around, stay with his sister and the royalty to greet the Silivian delegates. That was the right thing to do. But since when had he done that? Besides, he wasn't really needed and he could always slipped away, inside the palace.

While he had made visits to the palace before (he was a noble after all), he certainly wasn't familiar enough to have the place memorized. However, after one or two inquiries to passing servants, he managed to find the Royal Library. It was a little more crowded that he hoped (thought he supposed that, as the 'Royal' library that it wasn't like his families private one in their residence) but he managed to find a secluded corner were there wasn't anybody. Even better, there was a set of large, comfy looking chairs. He collapsed into one of them with a grateful sigh, loosening the damn cravat that was trying to choke him. Today promised to be a long day, but maybe he could escape most of it in here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff