Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxI N T R O D U C T I O N

Wellington is a private, non-denominational boarding school that ranks as one of the best educational institutions in the United States, as proven by how many of its students manage to get into the best universities in the nation. Given this status, teens from all over the country, as well as a few from around the globe, apply here, making the competition to get in rather fierce. If that doesn't make it hard enough, the tuition surely will: only those from wealthy families and those who can scrounge up the scholarship money can afford it.

While it gives off this grand appearance to everyone off its campus, life here is rather hellish. Just like a public high school, Wellington has its drama: friends betray friends, secrets are exposed, rumors buzz around campus, and enemies are made. The poor who come here on scholarships are looked down on by the rich, and the small student body makes it easy for everyone to know everyone. Oh, and one mustn't forget about the sometimes unforgiving amount of homework that's assigned. It is no wonder that a handful of students drop out after only one year here, but others still stay, despite the drama and the stress, knowing how good of an education this is for their future.

Literacy: About 3 paragraphs
                                                                Status: Under construction

Profiles | OOC

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

xxGeneral
                                                            Follow Gaia ToS. Time skip when the undies come off. Swearing is fine, even like a sailor if it fits your character.
                                                            Violence is fine, but keep it at an appropriate level. If and when fighting does happen, give the other person room to react; don't autohit without the other player's consent. In general, just be fair and realistic with it.
                                                            No godmoding without the other player(s)'s consent.
                                                            The roleplay has an OOC thread, linked in the introduction post, in case you missed it. Why not put it to use? Get to know the others and discuss plot. It helps maintain interest when everyone's talking to each other. Communication is key.

xxPosting
                                                            Grammar should be good enough so that we can understand your posts. I'd prefer posts to be about 3 paragraphs long, but two paragraphs are also fine as long as it's clear you put effort in the post. More than three paragraphs is cool, but only when necessary and when it's not composed of needless filler. Quality over quantity.
                                                            Please be able to post about once a week. I'm willing to let this be a slower moving RP since a lot of us are probably going to be busy with school and other things, but let's try to maintain at least some kind of pace. If you can't post within a week's time, try to at least stop by the OOC and say something so that I know you're still here. If you want to drop out, please let me know.

xxCharacters
                                                            Real pics only. No scene/emo models, please. Don't use pictures of yourself, and don't use your own name for your character's, either.
                                                            Remember, no one's perfect, and not everyone is all pleasant. Also, let's aim for variety; I don't expect every character to be unique from the rest, but I don't want to see a bunch of characters with similar stories or see the same interest in every profile, for example. I reserve the right to reject a character or ask you to edit the character if I feel like you're repeating something a couple of other people have already done. With that said, it might not hurt to at least glance at the other profiles before making your own character.
                                                            No more than 2 characters per person, but for right now, no one can have two girl characters, unless you have a good idea that requires you to (which you might want to run by me first before you make the reserves).
                                                            All sexualities are welcomed, but there shouldn't be too many gay/bi/pan guys because we need a balance. Also, don't make a bi/pan girl/guy if you won't truly consider the possibility of them pairing up with a girl. Frankly, it's a little annoying when people make such characters and only target the guys.
                                                            You'll have to send in a reserve before you send in a profile. PM the reserve with the title being what grade your character is in. If you have a samples thread, link it with the reserve; otherwise, I will look through your post history to make sure you meet the literacy requirements. When I accept your reserve, you have 3 days to give me your profile, which can be titled whatever you want it to be, so long as it isn't just "(No Subject)." Also, with your profile, tell me what dorm you want for your character--or if you so wish, ask me to randomize it. Oh, and don't worry about how the skeletons appear in PMs; they'll look broken but turn out just fine in the actual thread.

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

xxxxxthe Seniors

User Image
                                                                xxxxBenjamin Tyler Moore
                                                                xxxxxxxThe Senator's Son

xxxxxxxEighteen Bi-curious Senior
                                                                xxxxxxxAmbitious | Arrogant | Judgmental

xxxxxxxSeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

User Image
                                                                xxxxCasey Colton Daniels
                                                                xxxxxxxThe Stubborn Redneck

xxxxxxxNineteen Gay Senior
                                                                xxxxxxxIntroverted | Hardworking | Disorganized

xxxxxthe Juniors

xxxxxthe Sophomores

xxxxxthe Freshmen

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

xxReserves

[imgleft]150x150 image[/imgleft]
                                                            [size=11][color=white]xxxx[/color][/size][color=color2][size=20][b]Full Name[/b][/size]
                                                            [size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/size][size=15][color=color1]Title/role[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/size]Age spelled out [color=color1]●[/color] Sexual Orientation [color=color1]●[/color] Grade
                                                            [size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/size]Trait 1 [color=color1]|[/color] Trait 2 [color=color1]|[/color] Trait 3

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/size][size=9]✗[/size][u][color=color1]username[/color][/u][/size][/color]

xxProfiles

[list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright]Character's picture - don't make this TOO big[/imgright][size=11][color=color1]Hello, my [b][color=color2]name[/color][/b] is[/color] Full name[color=color1], but you can [b][color=color2]call me[/color][/b][/color] nickname - repeat first name if your char doesn't have one.[color=color1].
                                                            I blew out[/color] age [color=color1][b][color=color2]candles[/color][/b] on[/color] birthday[color=color1].
                                                            My [b][color=color2]anatomy[/color][/b] says I'm[/color] gender[color=color1].
                                                            [b][color=color2]Love[/color][/b] is blind:[/color] sexual orientation
                                                            [color=color1]The [b][color=color2]marks on the wall[/color][/b] say I'm[/color] height[color=color1].
                                                            I'm in this [b][color=color2]grade[/color][/b]:[/color] grade level: freshman - senior

[color=color1]The way I [b][color=color2]act[/color][/b]:[/color] Personality - I want to see at least five traits, including the three you used for the reserve. You can list the traits or write in paragraph form. I want to see at least one negative trait.
                                                            [color=color1]I [b][color=color2]love[/color][/b]:[/color]
                                                            [list][color=color2]❤[/color] like
                                                            [color=color2]❤[/color] like
                                                            [color=color2]❤[/color] like
                                                            [color=color2]❤[/color] like - must have at least 4, but you can copy the code and list more if you want.[/list]
                                                            [color=color1]But I [b][color=color2]hate[/color][/b]:[/color]
                                                            [list][color=color2]☠[/color] dislike
                                                            [color=color2]☠[/color] dislike
                                                            [color=color2]☠[/color] dislike
                                                            [color=color2]☠[/color] dislike - must have at least 4, but you can copy the code and list more if you want.[/list]

[color=color1][b][color=color2]My life[/color][/b] thus far:[/color] Bio
                                                            [color=color1]Oh, [b][color=color2]something else[/color][/b] I need to mention:[/color] Any extra info you want to share. If you don't have any, then you can erase this line of code.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=color1][size=9]✗[/size][u][color=color2]Username[/color][/u][/color][/size][/list][/list]

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

User Image

Wellington Boarding School is located in Illinois, just fifteen minutes southwest of Chicago. The school mascot is the bear, and the school colors are green and white. There's a bit of a distinction between the popular and unpopular groups in the school, and it's not uncommon for scholarship students to be looked down on by those who come from families who were able to afford the tuition.

There are four buildings on campus: the academic building, the auditorium, the fitness center, and the living quarters. The library is a part of the academic building, which is open until 6pm during the week. The auditorium holds plays and concerts, and once a quarter, a gallery is put up in the auditorium's lobby. The fitness center is composed of the gymnasium, changing rooms, a fitness room, and an indoor pool. It's open until 8pm every day. The living quarters holds the infirmary; the cafeteria; the dorms; the student lounge with seating, a stereo, and a TV and DVD player; and a small game room with a few video game consoles, billiard tables, and air hockey tables.

Events
                                                            Mon., September 1 - First day of school
                                                            More to be decided - open to ideas!

Date
                                                            To be decided, 2014

Time
                                                            Morning, before first period

Weather
                                                            To be decided

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

Breakfast: 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
                                                          Period 1: 8:10 AM - 9:00 AM
                                                          Period 2: 9:05 AM - 9:55 AM
                                                          Period 3: 10:00 AM - 10:50 AM
                                                          Period 4: 10:55 AM - 11:45 AM
                                                          Lunch: 11:50 AM - 12:50 PM
                                                          Period 5: 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM
                                                          Period 6: 1:55 PM - 2:45 PM
                                                          Period 7: 2:50 PM - 3:40 PM
                                                          Dinner: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

PM this to me titled "Schedule" or post it in the OOC. So long as the class seems believable for a boarding school, it's fine to have it as a class. And no, this doesn't mean we will be playing classes all the time. Only when it seems necessary for plot development. Otherwise, this is more for reference's sake.
                                                          [color=color1][u][color=color2]Character Name[/color][/u][/color]
                                                          [list]
                                                          [color=color1]1.[/color]
                                                          [color=color1]2.[/color]
                                                          [color=color1]3.[/color]
                                                          [color=color1]4.[/color]
                                                          [color=color1]5.[/color]
                                                          [color=color1]6.[/color]
                                                          [color=color1]7.[/color]
                                                          [/list]

Casey Daniels

1. Psychology
                                                            2. Environmental Science
                                                            3. Woodshop
                                                            4. Senior English
                                                            5. Pre-calculus
                                                            6. AP Biology
                                                            7. Independent Living

Ben Moore

1. Senior English
                                                            2. AP Calculus
                                                            3. Physics
                                                            4. P.E.
                                                            5. Marketing
                                                            6. AP US Government
                                                            7. Orchestra

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

xxRelationships

- In a relationship
                                                            - Cheating
                                                            ↠, ↞↠ - Crush
                                                            ϟ - Broken Up
                                                            - Best friends
                                                            - Frenemies
                                                            - Enemies

PM or quote me to add something to the list!

xxWord around school is that...

...example!
                                                                  Started by: N/A
                                                                  True // Unknown // False

...Casey cheated the system! He's dumber than a sack of bricks
                                                                  Started by: Unknown
                                                                  True // Unknown // False

...Casey lives on welfare! How lazy.
                                                                  Started by: Unknown
                                                                  True // Unknown // False

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

Dorms come with a cable outlet, two single beds, two dressers, two closets, and two desks. Each floor has a communal bathroom, with showers divided by stalls. There are 10 rooms per floor.

Although unlikely, more rooms may be added once these ones are filled.

xxBoys' Rooms
                                                            101:
                                                            102: Ben &
                                                            103:
                                                            104:
                                                            105: Casey &

xxGirls' Rooms
                                                            101:
                                                            102:
                                                            103:
                                                            104:
                                                            105:

Shy Exhibitionist

Excuse the lack of purtty, but I don't feel like trying to embellish an interest check. And I know what I'm about to propose isn't exactly appropriate for the Neighborhood, but I'm leaning toward the use of real pictures for this, and since that's what the Neighborhood is best known for, I figured I'd start here.

Anyway, I've kind of been craving a roleplay that has at least a bit of action to it, something that's different from the typical superhero and werewolf stuff, so I figured something sci-fi might be a possibility. For the ideas I have, I might end up referring to Mass Effect because it's the only thing I'm familiar with in the genre, but to be clear, the idea is that the roleplay would be original. That way anyone can join without having prior knowledge of some fandom.

I have two ideas:

Something more adventure-based. Possibly some crew, either independent or more government-controlled, who completes assignments around the galaxy. The roleplay could be set in a galaxy where war seems imminent, so some of the things the crew has to do could either help prevent or help cause war to break out. I tried doing a roleplay like this here (ignore the yaoi tag), if anyone wants a more solid idea of what I'm talking about.

Another idea I had is something that -is- set in wartime, and this is where I'll be referencing Mass Effect. But basically, the galaxy (or just humans) are up against some ultimate force that might likely destroy them. Maybe not something as intense as Reapers, for those of you who are familiar with Mass Effect, mainly because the focus would be on a ground team, and numerous "living ships" wouldn't exactly be an ideal enemy for such a group. (Not to say that there couldn't be something so monstrous, but it might be best to keep them fewer in numbers.) But yeah, something intense enough to where there's clearly going to be a struggle.

It might be possible to begin such a story in a training camp/facility, just for a chance to get acquainted with the characters and whatnot, kind of like how Attack on Titan was set up, for those of you familiar with that. Could be that the characters are a special class of soldier, like biotics in Mass Effect, though something different like bending a certain element to one's will or something. Or just in general, superhero-like abilities (though certain abilities might not be usable, depending). So then the story could be the characters preparing to fight in the war before they are dropped off on the battlefield.

Or heck, I guess it could just be the training of those special abilities, no preparation for war or whatever. Such a roleplay might be more calmer for some roleplayers but still contain elements of action. Only problem is that it could end up being some other superhero roleplay, and I wanna try to avoid something that might be a rehash. That, and, well, it probably wouldn't offer as much room for plot.

Or if not any of those ideas, maybe something a little different? I don't know.

But anyway, as far as the roleplay setup, characters would have to be 18 and older, maybe a little older than that, depending on what plot we went with. There'd be six or eight spots in the roleplay, maybe more, depending on the plot. Obviously, characters would have to be human since there isn't as much wiggle room for other races when real pics would be used. There likely won't be too much of a focus on romance, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. All orientations would be welcome. And finally, the literacy requirement would be 2~3 paragraphs (with 3 always being the encouraged length).

So, with all that said, is anyone interested in trying to work something out?

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

Ashton is ranked as one of the top all boys' boarding schools in the United States. It takes pride in its ability to cultivate
young boys into men who will go on to achieve great things, perhaps in part because the school aims to accept only the
best--in anything, whether it be athletics, academics, or the arts. With a small student body of only a couple hundred, the
competition to get in is rather fierce. In fact, some might say that the school in general possesses a competitive spirit, but
what could one expect from a place full of boys?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course, like any school, Ashton has its fair share of drama, and for some of these boys, there's a different kind. Girls
can't serve as a distraction here, but for those who are attracted to the same sex, this might not matter. They must find
self-acceptance in a place where they might only be tolerated at best, but for these boys, they might also have a shot at
love.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

I must confess that I feel like axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Literacy: About 3 paragraphs
                                            Tags: High school, werewolves, hunters, humans, Teen Wolf inspired
                                            Status: Under construction, accepting 8 out of eleven spots, with one more being added once roles are filled

Main | Profiles | Relationships | OOC

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxI n t r o d u c t i o n

High school is hell, but what most at Holden High don't know is how literal this saying could be taken in their situation. They aren't aware of the werewolves that walk the halls with them, and in the case that there is an unexplained death in the town, the residents explain it away with a mountain lion or, in some instances, a serial killer. At least, that is, most people do. A small number of Holden's residents might suspect, or are even aware, that things aren't as normal as what meets the eye.

For the past few years, things have been fairly calm. The occasional omega or newbie beta, or other supernatural, have caused problems, and there are known hunters around, a couple of whom would not hesitate to kill if they found out the identities of any werewolves, but the local pack has kept a low key, and overall, there have been few werewolf-related deaths. But this new school year may breed conflict: a new pack has come to town--to take over the territory, for revenge, to usurp the pack they deem unfit to protect the town, or maybe for some other reason. Tension will rise. Will one pack succeed in driving the other out, or will they manage to find harmony--without stirring up the hunters? And what of the innocent humans who will find themselves getting caught in this mess?

Nowadays, for some students here at Holden High, it isn't just about surviving high school. It's about staying alive.

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxR u l e s

Please post at least once a week. I'm willing to let this be a slower moving RP if needed from its players, but there still needs to be some kind of a pace. If you're going to be gone or busy for a while, please try to say something. The same goes for if you want to quit.

Swearing is fine, even like a sailor if it fits your character. Romance is cool, but time skip when the underwear comes off. Violence is great and pretty much encouraged, but don't dodge/block everything, no auto-hitting, and realize that everyone, supernatural or not, has limits. In general, be realistic and fair with it.

The roleplay has an OOC thread--linked in the introduction post, in case you missed it. Why not put it to use? Get to know the others and discuss plot. It helps maintain interest when everyone's talking to each other. Communication is key.

Decent grammar is a must, at least enough to be comprehensible. Preferably, posts should be about 3 paragraphs each, but two is also fine so long as an effort was clearly made. Longer posts are fine, but only when necessary (i.e., when they aren't composed of needless filler). Quality over quantity.

Real pictures only. No emos/scenesters, and don't use pictures of yourself or your own name for your character. No perfect characters. Don't play a bi/pansexual character if you're just going to go after guys. No more than two characters per person, but they both shouldn't be in the same group, unless there's a special idea that involves such, which should be run by me first.

If you decide to play a normal human, do understand that it will be your duty to fit them into the story somehow. Granted, everyone has that obligation, and I expect everyone to help include others, but given that the role of humans isn't as defined, you will probably need to do a little extra work to make things work out for you. In other words, think of a role that might make them important, such as being the sheriff's son, or think of what direction you might want them to go in.

Right now, there will be no other supernaturals, but maybe others can be included at a later date, such as kanimas, kitsunes, and banshees.

No controlling or killing someone's character without their permission. The same goes for giving the bite--in game, characters might be able to be turned against their will, but players must always give consent first.

Reserves. You can do one of two things. If you already know what you want to do with your character, go ahead and send in a completed reserve skeleton. Title it the role your character will take (Pack A beta, hunter, human, etc.). Here's the second option: If you know what role you want to take but you want to try to discuss ideas with others before you start making a character, you can send me a PM, titled with the role your character will take, and ask me to reserve the spot. So long as you're actively plotting in the OOC, the spot will remain yours while you move toward actually completing a reserve skeleton; after 48 hours or so without any word or activity, you will lose the spot. When you do send the initial reserve PM, please include a link to your samples thread if you have one. Otherwise, I will look through your post history to make sure you meet the literacy requirements.

If and when I accept your reserve skeleton, you have 3 days to give me a profile, or at least to let me know you're working on it. Profiles can be titled whatever, but please make it something other than "(No Subject)."

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxW e r e w o l v e s

Werewolves are capable of shifting into a bipedal wolf-like form with claws, fangs, pointed ears, changed eye color (which also has a luminous quality to it), and fur, which is just along the sides of the face, like bushy sideburns (examples: male, female). Like wolves, they are pack-oriented, and packs are what help to make them powerful.

There are three types of werewolves: alphas, betas, and omegas.

Alpha - The most powerful of the three types. Most of this power comes from leading packs, as an alpha's strength increases with each new werewolf, but they are still typically stronger even without a pack. Their rank is noted by their red eye color. There are two ways for a werewolf to turn into an alpha: by killing an alpha, or, in rare cases, by strength of character (though I'll be iffy to accept this option unless you pitch a good idea to me first).

Beta - The second most powerful and the most common werewolf. They make up an alpha's pack. Most of them have yellow eyes, but if a werewolf takes an innocent life, their eye color will be blue.

Omega - The lone wolves. They don't belong to a pack. They might've left or been kicked out of their last pack or something might've happened to said pack. Because they are alone, they are the weakest, though they are still physically stronger than average humans. If a werewolf wants to return to beta status, they must seek out a pack who will accept them. Like betas, they have either yellow or blue eyes.

Werewolves are created either through birth or through being bitten by an alpha. Shifting between forms and controlling their werewolf form comes naturally for born werewolves. For bitten ones, on the other hand, they must learn to control it. Otherwise, frustration/anger or arousal will cause them to change, and they'll start to act on blood lust. Finding an anchor is the best way for a bitten werewolf to learn how to control their form.

On the night of a full moon, werewolves are stronger, but inexperienced ones will lose all control and become homicidal. Until they can learn better control, they must be chained up to keep them from harming anyone.

Werewolves are immune to chronic illnesses like epilepsy and asthma; humans who have been bitten will lose these.

Powers

Enhanced strength, speed, and agility.
                        Heightened smell, sight, and hearing.
                        Enhanced durability - they can take a beating better than a human.
                        Accelerated healing - wounds can heal within a couple of minutes--when not inflicted by an alpha; wounds inflicted by an alpha take more time. This healing doesn't work for lost body parts unless said body part is reattached to the body.
                        Pain transference - werewolves can absorb and alleviate someone else's or an animal's pain. Alphas can heal someone who is fatally ill or near death, but this will cause them to lose their alpha status.
                        Howling - used to alert other werewolves of their location. Also, if an alpha wishes to, they can use their howl to call their bitten betas to them against their will, triggering them to change into their werewolf forms and do whatever is asked of them. If a bitten beta is strong enough, they can keep themselves from becoming mindless puppets, but they will still be strongly compelled to go to their alpha, so much so that it can almost hurt if they try to ignore it. Born werewolves will have this compulsion, too, but have no chance of being controlled.
                        For alphas, they have the ability to mask their scent from other werewolves.

Weaknesses

Decapitation, heart impalement/extraction, broken neck, being cut in half.
                        Burning--they can heal from burns, slowly, but they will die if they stay in a fire too long.
                        Wolfsbane - It's poisonous to werewolves. If ingested, it could kill them. It also prevents healing, weakens the werewolf, and causes the werewolf to lose control of its ability to change; it can't shift into werewolf form voluntarily, but the wolfsbane may cause the werewolf to flicker into it involuntarily. However, if used in a small enough dose, wolfsbane may instead merely knock a werewolf out.
                        Wolfsbane-laced bullets - At the very least, a werewolf will be affected by these bullets in the way that wolfsbane normally affects them: healing will be prevented, they will feel weaker, and they'll lose control of their abilities. The wolfsbane will kill a werewolf if it reaches the heart before a cure can be used, or unless an infected limb is amputated. The only way to cure the wolfsbane is to apply burned wolfsbane-laced gunpowder to the wound.
                        Pain - Enough of a strong, constant pain, such as electrocution, can get a werewolf, especially a beta or omega, to return to their human form.
                        Exhaustion - Any werewolf will go back to their human form if they become worn out enough.
                        Cameras - Werewolves' eyes will glow in pictures and videos.

Pack A
                        The Alpha has been in Holden for at least several years now. Since their arrival, the pack's numbers may have fluctuated.

Alpha, or beta related to alpha

Beta

Beta

Pack B
                        They arrived in Holden within the past month, possibly unbeknownst to Pack A...at least until now.

Alpha

Beta

User Image
                        xxxxDamian Hayes
                        xxxxxxxThe Scheming "Omega"

xxxxxxxSixteen Male Bisexual
                        xxxxxxxFriendly | Witty | Cunning

Omegas
                        For some reason or another, they're an omega. They could be new like Pack B or they could've been around for a while.

Omega

Total: 0/3 girls, 1/4 guys

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxH u n t e r s

Hunters are normal humans who hunt supernatural creatures. Most follow a moral code: they hunt a creature only if it has been proven to have harmed a human, they don't kill supernatural children, and they do not kill humans. Some hunters also follow an honor code where they must commit suicide if bitten.

Since they're normal humans, hunters don't possess any special abilities, but they might undergo rigorous training so that their bodies can meet the demands that hunting requires.

Weapons

Arrows and bullets, particularly those that are laced with wolfsbane.
                        Flash Bolts - little bombs attached to arrows. They explode upon impact, blinding those in its vicinity if they don't shield their eyes in time.
                        Knives/daggers/swords
                        Electroshock sticks - shaped like cattle prods, they generate electricity at the tip. They carry enough voltage to temporarily incapacitate werewolves. If a werewolf is hit by this for at least a few seconds, they'll be kicked back into their human form.
                        Ultrasonic emitters - as suggested, they emit an ultrasonic sound that's painful for werewolves to hear. They're typically used to drive a werewolf in a certain direction.
                        Various traps, such as tripwires.

User Image
                        xxxxJason Garder
                        xxxxxxxThe Puppet

xxxxxxxSeventeen Male Bisexual
                        xxxxxxxConfident | Perfectionist | Competitive

Total: 0/1 girls, 1/1 guys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff