Hey, hey, I wanna be a rock star

alfaeeaj;

“Beverly Hills…That’s where I want to be…”

And if you want these kind of dreams
It’s Californication

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxthe Intro
        Hi there! I'm SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie, but you can call me Sparkly or Zombie. I'm looking for a few 1x1s.

So, a little about me as a roleplayer. I post anywhere from two to six paragraphs, with the average being three or four. It all depends on how much I have to work with and my muse. Here are my samples. You can also check my post history. I can't promise quick replies. I'm slow, and real life happens, but I'll try to get to the RP once a week.

Here are my roleplay preferences:

The main pairing must be MxM. I'm fine with doing a secondary MxF if desired or if a plot calls for it.

Ideally, partners should be able to post about three paragraphs, but only two is also fine. As long as the quality is good and the post keeps the plot moving forward (i.e., the post isn't merely responsive), I'll be a happy camper. Also, I won't ask for posts to be under a certain length. If eight paragraphs is necessary for a reply, then hey, go for it. (Just don't expect me to mirror that.)

Posting frequency doesn't matter much to me. I understand some people may have busy lives, so just get to the roleplay whenever you're able.

Threads only. PMs can be for roleplay-related things and general chatting but not for roleplaying.

Communication is key. If there is the chance that you might not post for over two weeks, please let me know (if you are able to, anyway). If you decide you can't or don't want to do the roleplay anymore, please let me know. I'll be sure to do the same for you. Also, be willing to do at least some plotting. Non-RP talking is fine if that is something you like, but I might not be too chatty at the start.

Real pics only. No emos/scenesters or overly effeminate guys. Please don't use models with long hair, either. Other than that, anything is fair game.

Doubling on characters might be fun, but it's not mandatory. At the very least, secondary characters might be needed, just to keep our characters from living in a bubble. (If necessary, I'll try to play all of them, though I would prefer some help with this.)

In most cases, my characters have backbones, if they aren't outright strong-willed (this does not mean they don't have issues, though). I also tend to use athletically built/alpha-y models. Most of the time, I give partners a chance to choose which model I use, but if that kind of look doesn't interest you, then we probably aren't going to mesh well.

Okay, that's it. Let's move on to the more fun stuff, shall we?

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxthe Pairings
        Below are some pairing ideas. I might be able to consider others. Just ask.

Key:
          Underline - Preferred role
          Bold - Role I will take
          ♥♥♥♥♥ - How interested I am in the pairing/plot (3 and up I'm willing to do, 2 and 1 might need some persuasion/a good plot)

School
        Jock x Nerd ♥♥♥♥♥
        Jock x Jock ♥♥♥♥
          Maybe jocks from rival schools?

Bully x Bullied ♥♥♥♥♥
        Popular x Unpopular ♥♥♥♥♥
        Student x Teacher ♥♥♥♥♥
        Boarding School ♥♥♥♥♥
          A strict or religious one might be even more fun to play with.

Show Biz
        Actor x Actor ♥♥♥♥♥
        Rising Actor x Star ♥♥♥♥♥
        Struggling Actor x (Rising) Star ♥♥♥♥♥
        Rock Band Member x Rock Band Member ♥♥♥♥♥
        Rock Band Member x Talent Scout/Manager ♥♥♥♥♥
        Singer/Actor x Fan ♥♥♥♥♥
        Model x Photographer ♥♥♥♥♥
        Screenwriter x Actor ♥♥♥♥♥
          I might have a plot idea where I'd use twins (no twincest)

Country/Outdoors
        Country Boy x City Boy ♥♥♥♥♥
        Ranch Hand x Ranch Hand ♥♥♥♥♥
        Ranch Hand x Ranch Owner ♥♥♥♥♥
        Ranch Hand x Ranch Hand's Son ♥♥♥♥♥
        Camper x Camper ♥♥♥♥♥
        Troubled Teen Ranch
          Troubled Teen x Troubled Teen ♥♥♥♥♥
          Troubled Teen x Ranch Hand ♥♥♥♥♥

Other
        Brother x Sibling's Best Friend ♥♥♥♥♥
        Brother x Sibling's Boyfriend ♥♥♥♥♥
        Brother x Sibling's Enemy ♥♥♥♥
        Civilian x Veteran ♥♥♥♥♥
        Soldier/Recruit x Soldier/Recruit ♥♥♥♥♥
        Handyman/Landscaper x Client ♥♥♥♥
        Guy w/Son x Other Guy ♥♥♥♥♥
          My interest is a bit wishy-washy, but it might be fun to play with.

Boot camp/training facility ♥♥♥♥♥
          Gifted or normal humans, doesn't matter

xxxxxxthe Fandoms
        Potential fandom-based things.

Something Teen Wolf ♥♥♥♥
        Something based off of Teen Wolf, though preferably nothing involving druids. Otherwise, I'm game for anything. I won't play canon characters, but you're welcomed to. This roleplay might also benefit from doubling or tripling, just to make for a more interesting story.

Something Mass Effect(-y) ♥♥♥♥♥
        Something like or based off of Mass Effect. Any kind of story. Something dealing with a Reaper or Collector threat? I might have other ideas, too, if needed. No canons.

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
Maximilian Leal
User Image
Honest & True

ajfea fjaf jj jaf jf jf jajf akj eaioj aoiija gaegianga a;jf aofehhj aboai; heafo;aj goah;giajhoeaoi h rojahaoi gnaoigj gnanoij gangi;jgai "lajfej fajf jaejaj efjai je jaj fea ioeh ai" ea lfajefj haeofa fbahoheahan oiaj iehfaifjaen baohe agen abaefjaj fneou haijf beuaio;j ehoaf jaohej fabfae; jfahfiaejfabhean efugeuhafae;fahefao;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image
“Before you can break out of prison, you must first realize you’re locked up.”

aleja lfja jflfjfkej alfefahfeahefoaf abf ainffnenabfu euanfjfenaj fjafeau fufbaf nbdj faju fjf buaf abfufa bfa fffj fj j bf bfjbdjfbfb bafbf fbabdjbjfbjfba jfbajfabjdbjfbajfbj fbkdffbafjkbdjb ajkfbdjkbf jabdbf bajkbf kafbjkafbafkab fjk abfk abfdfj babd kajbfjd bfjabfka bfabdafb abfbfffb bdb fdjkf af bjk fja bfjdb jabjfb aj bfjdaf balfeka f ekjfkaaife fjajfje fjbaaejf af ejfujf bjebab ebafjebfjab fjbejb ajeabjube ab jbeufhbjuabuehfuanbfj juabejufbaeu buabuehf au fua ahdbe jua bju beb a fafjkb akb fjabjfb jke bjab fj ejkab fkj bj ebkja bfejkb jabkbe "alfejkafjekak fajfa fiafhiajfiafahfoij." ajfe klfjaefk fkjijieiaij eeuaijef niahfjneifjhauhfhfa iehijfiafi hiahi hi haihf.

Scared to be honest,
Be yourself,
A cowardly man

Shy Exhibitionist

Whitt Wilde
User Image
“Sorry, I can’t say I’m witty…or wild.”

aleja fjal fejfa jfjfkjafh aio hia nii fifiajfiiejf auefianfeu fbaufienfajfuhi ubueb fuabfuefbaubeanej fbufafn fbauf fjf f fiufuifjubfubfjufjnfjffnfnf dfan jnfane erjfhgfughf ing fhiehj fgahgng haf anfl aifjeifhaoifj oiahioeffinainifnifinafinejnfknafindnfjkanikdjnfkaidfnjiane infia nf andinianfidnfianfkd nfnfin dkfniadnfdk lndknfifndlfniad nkinfl oanfkdika nfkldnloia nflkdnfiand lnfakinf lafela anf eainiaifeufhijih i fi ieahfi ief ihfininfineiufufhujuadb fjbjub db fjbdjfb jkd bfjk bj bjbdjfb ajkb fuh bjub ajuujdnbfjuafjufknakd lajfe.

Shy Exhibitionist

Hello, my name is Bradley Joseph Turnbull, but you can call me Brad.
I blew out
17 candles on November 16.
I am from
Milford, Ohio.
The marks on the wall say I'm
5'10".
Some say a picture's worth a thousand words. Here's mine:

User Image

But I'm more than just a pretty face: Brad isn't as talkative as he used to be. When depression set in, he lost a lot of his interest in socializing with others. Still, that doesn't mean he won't talk when spoken to, but he isn't one to approach people like he used to be. Brad is known to hold a grudge for a long time, so it's difficult to get him to forgive you for something you did. He has a bit of a short fuse, too, and when he snaps, it's best to stay away unless you want a fist in your face. Brad is a hard worker, and that is something that hasn't changed, even in his current state of mind. He'll do whatever it takes to accomplish a task that he has decided to do. This will leave him stressed, and he knows it, but he doesn't want to be a quitter, even if it might be smarter to be from time to time. When Brad is upset or bothered by something, he'll usually resort to working out to cope with it.
My life story: Brad was born as the oldest sibling of two sisters and two brothers. From the start, Brad's life was outlined for him by his dad. He was to be a wonderful husband of a beautiful wife, start a family with her, and be the successor of his dad's local wine bar and continue the success it had been experiencing. Along with these goals, his dad held high expectations for Brad, as well as all of his siblings. Brad met all of these expectations to his father's delight: he participated in sports, later becoming the star quarterback of the varsity football team; he learned to play the piano beautifully; he became an excellent boyscout; and he always got straight A's, even with all of the APs he took up in junior year on his father's request.

During his freshman year in high school, Brad realized that he was not like other guys: he liked the same sex. He never admitted it to anyone, though, out of fear of what would happen if he did (and it would not help him meet the goals his father set for him). Instead, he hid it, keeping that part of him locked up in a cage somewhere inside him. He dated girls to give the impression he was straight, and also out of hopes that, just maybe, he would turn straight. But that never happened. Still, he kept up the guise anyway, as well as continuing to meet his father's every expectation.

To anyone who knew Brad, it was a surprise to learn of his attempted suicide during the summer after his junior year of high school. Everything appeared to be going well for him. He was successful in everything he did, and he had great friends and a supportive family. Even Brad claims to be unsure of why he did it, mainly because he was afraid to go searching for the reason. One of his brothers walked in on him when he was about to slip a noose--made with a cord--around his neck. He was stopped before he could, and since then, everyone around him had been greatly concerned for him. His dad made sudden arrangements for him to go to Evanston Academy for Young Gentlemen for his senior year in hopes that it could help Brad take care of whatever problem he had (plus it gave an above average education, so maybe Brad could feel more challenged) so he could take over the wine bar in the future. And, if it didn't work, well, his dad was already preparing the next oldest brother to take over the business, just in case.
I love:
    -Working out/exercising
    -Cherries
    -Milk
    -Hard rock and some metal
    -The color orange

I hate:
    -Winter
    -Laziness
    -Drugs & alcohol
    -Being stuck inside for too long
    -Country music

At school I am a: Senior
I'm here because: He attempted suicide
I'm taking/teaching these classes: Economics, AP English, AP Calculus, PE
I'm staying in this dorm: 06
Oh, I almost forgot: Nothing.
The song that speaks to me: "Coming Undone" by Korn
The voice in my head: Haru Tokushima

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image

Teen years can be a storm. For some, this storm is too much. They can't keep afloat in the ocean of their life while the violent waves crash into them, constantly forcing them underwater as the thunder booms and the lightning flashes.

There is a special school for teen boys with this problem: Safe Haven Boarding School. When the storm is beginning to push teens towards their breaking point, they come here--either because they are forced to by their parents or because they decided to attend on their own will. Here they will be able to receive help for whatever problems they have, hopefully before they are pushed underwater for good.

Shy Exhibitionist

Rules

Thread Rules
1. Follow Gaia TOS.
2. If you couldn't tell by the title, this is a yaoi rp, so leave now if that's not something you're into.
3. This is a long-term rp, so be ready to stick around for a while if you join. Don't join and never post or post a few times and leave. As for post frequency, please try to post at least 2 times a week. If you have to be away for a while, then please pm me, and if you decide you don't want to rp here anymore, then please pm me and tell me you're resigning. That makes things much easier on the both of us, and it may keep someone from waiting on a post that will never come.
4. Please have decent spelling and grammar. I'm not going to be TOO strict on this rule, but I do expect the basic stuff, such as capitalization, apostrophes where needed, and periods at the ends of sentences. If you cannot do any of that for whatever reason, then this rp isn't for you. As far as post length is concerned, I expect a minimum of 7 well-written sentences per post, even with writer's block. Any more than that is better, much better. Also, use "..." for dialogue, '...' and/or italics for thought, and separate OOC with your IC in some way. Don't use ** or anything like that for actions.
5. Romance is encouraged. However, that doesn't mean you have to rush into it. Really. Take your time. It keeps things interesting, and it may help keep the rp from dying an early death. Besides, how realistic is it for people to be professing love for one another within two hours of meeting each other? Also, no cybering. Use a time skip when the underwear comes off.
6. Drama is encouraged. It'll give the rp an extra pinch of spice.
7. Cussing is fine, even like a sailor if it fits your character.
8. You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with all of them.
9. PM me your profile with the title "Safe Haven." If you don't, then I won't look at your profile. Don't post until I accept your profile.
10. Don't use bright color font. It hurts the eyes. For post font size, don't use anything smaller than 10 and no bigger than 12. Anything smaller is a strain on the eyes and anything bigger is just too obnoxious. Also, for all of your posts, please include a picture of your character. It makes it easier to remember what they look like. Just don't make the pictures too big. Otherwise they'll stretch the page. Anything extra like name, lyrics, and quotations are fine, but I'm not going to ask that you have them.
11. Please be respectful to everyone. Include everyone in the rp and don't ignore anyone's posts.

Shy Exhibitionist

At a glance

Genre: Sci-fi
    Literacy: 3 para preference, 2 minimum
    Spots: 8-14, mostly depending on plot
    Picture type: Real/models
    Profiles?: Yes, but I haven't decided their complexity/how they'll be handled
    Character Ages: 18+ - minimum age might to change to like 20 or 21 depending on plot
    Sexualities: All welcome

General Idea

Lately I've been kinda itching for a RP with a bit of action to it, and sci-fi seems to hit the spot for that, so I've been thinking of trying to get something started up. Before I take the time to make it, though, I wanted to see if there would be enough interest.

The general idea is that this is set 100 years or so in the future. The technological advancements are open for discussion, but there would be things like flying cars and holograms and robots (no, none are taking over the world). Galactic travel has been achieved and other planets have been colonized. Sentient alien species have indeed been discovered (which may or may not have some bearing on the story, depending on the plot). Weaponry also could have advanced, but it's open for discussion. The one thing that is for certain is that humans have found a way to imbue themselves with power through some kind of technology created after a new resource was discovered. The technology allows one type of power per person.

Plots

Plot 1
    Oppressive government is oppressive (specifics up for discussion) in some fictional city on Earth or a colonized planet. An underground group has formed to fight for change. The RP would either revolve around the group entirely or allow people to side with the government.

Plot 2

Shy Exhibitionist

Apartment Life

User Image

Ah, apartment life. Maybe not the best of times, but some might say it's better than still living with dear ol' mom and dad.

Happy Meadows Apartments is a little worse than what it sounds. Maybe on the outside it looks nice, but the cheap apartments are a little on the shabby side. Still, they are a great place for those who are living independently for the first time or can't afford much better--assuming one can possibly tolerate possibly having a loud neighbor or two, but what apartments don't have those?

There is one rather interesting fact about Happy Meadows, though. The apartments seem to only attract male occupants. Strange, maybe, but neither the residents nor the landlord appear to care.

Profiles & OOC

Shy Exhibitionist

Rooms

There are two different apartments. They all have a small living room area and a kitchenette, but the rooms on the first two floors have only one bedroom while the ones on the last two floors have two bedrooms.

First Floor
101:
102:
103:
104:
105:

Second Floor
201:
202:
203:
204:
205:

Third Floor
301:
302:

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
David Moore

A shaky sigh escaped slightly parted lips as David set his luggage on the bed he chose as his for the year, and then took a seat next to all of his bags, giving himself a little time to relax--as much as he possibly could--after carrying all of his belongings all the way over here. The walk from the academic building to the dorm building was not too long, but he had too many bags loaded down with things, and he wasn't the strongest guy in the world.

As he remained sitting there on his bed, David looked around the room a little. The off white walls were completely blank. The room was set up so that one side looked identical to the other. David's bed was in the back of the room, shoved into the left corner when looking into the room from where the door was. His desk was next to his bed, and his closet was across the room in the back right corner. The dresser was standing next to that. The front half of the room looked exactly the same with the bed pushed into the front left corner and the closet was in the other corner. The mini fridge was sandwiched in between the two dressers, and a closed door--David assumed it led into the bathroom--was in between the two beds. David guessed the other rooms were set up similarly. When he first stepped into the room, he was a little surprised at how small the room was. He expected bigger, but he guessed it was a decent size for two people.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

Bradley Joshua Turnbull
Seventeen

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS? ˳˳˳˳˳˳˳
        The top of the list is exercising and working out. I love it. I think my body shows that. I work out a lot, especially when I'm stressed or bothered by something. It's the way I cope. Football falls into here, too. I'm not exactly passionate about it, but I watch the games and play on the school's team. When I listen to music, it's usually hard rock or metal, mainly something from Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Stone Sour, or Five Finger Death Punch. Video games are awesome. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I like to play when there's not much else to do. I like being honest with people. It pisses people off sometimes, but hey, it's better than lying and having them find out about it later. That's the way I see it.

WHAT ARE YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THINGS? ˳˳˳˳˳˳˳
        I hate winter--the cold, the snow, all of it, except for Christmas. That's the only good part of it. I can't stand people who whine too much. Shut up and grow some balls is what I tell them. I don't like really annoying people. They piss me off way too easily, and that might not be saying a lot since I have a short fuse to begin with. I hate waiting. My impatience won't let it work. I don't like drinking--maybe I can't say that for a fact because I never tried it, but I don't plan on ever trying it. I hate drugs, and that goes double for the people who do them. I don't want to hang out with someone who trashes their body like that.

HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU? ˳˳˳˳˳˳˳
        Great. I have no complaints. I finished the last school year strong. One B--that was in AP English--and the rest were A's. Guess you can't call me a stupid jock. But I have to get good grades. Not just for college but because my dad won't accept anything worse. He wants all of his children to succeed and strive to be the best they can be, and I don't want to be the one to let him down. I had three or four girlfriends in the past three years, the last one being towards the end of this school year. None of them were too serious. But...I don't know. I kind of feel like exploring the other side of the fence a little...if you know what I mean. I'm not going to openly admit it to anyone, but the idea's pretty much been on my mind a lot lately.

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image
|Brad Turnbull

aljf ealfj ealjflahflihe flanfaoi afljaoiajfan fhe ofi aoif aenfia fa ehofi haefianf fafhaeiofah h eoiah fo aeoif eiohafij eoiafhoiehoifa heoihfioeah foiehfaohoeijfoiaefoieh fo haoeifhioehafh euohaufhuoheaofih eioafjioejfoiejof jaoiefo oijeaoif ioefioahfaeiof eoi hfeoi f hoihfoih oiah foiheofa fo ehfaifaoehfioehf aeoi hhoifoi eih fio ahfoeiofhaeoif eioif iohf if oa oe ofoiefh foiheion ioh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff