Baka Baka Baka!

((ooc: ))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
[imgright]picture here[/imgright]
[size=18][color=color1]i think i'm awesome enough to play[/color] [color=color2]name of cannon char here[/color][/size]
[size=16][color=color3]in fact let me show you how much i know about them:[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=color1]age:[/color][color=color2]self explanitory[/color]
[color=color2]personality:[/color][color=#color1]prove that you know[/color]
[color=color1]history:[/color][color=colr2]past, bio, history[/color]
[color=color2]gender:[/color] [color=color1]sometimes you cant just tell[/color]
[color=#color1]race:[/color][color=color2]human, demon, reaper, etc[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=color1]- ⊹ - ⊱ - ⋛ - ⋋[/color] [color=color3]-[/color] [color=color2]⋌ - ⋚ - ⊰ - ⊹ -[/color][/align]

[size=14][color=color3]Likes:[/color][color=color1]list or paragraph[/color]
[color=color3]dislikes:[/color][color=color2]list or paragraph[/color]
[color=color3]username:[/color] [color=color1]you know why[/color][/size]

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
» »Gaia Name: tityanya
» »RPC Name: Naomi Danvers
» »But you can call me: Neko, nami
» »I know this is what I am: female
» »I am attracted to: both
» »I am: an experiment
» »This is the type of experiment or prototype I am: anthro, mixed with cats. She has the power of *telepathy
» »My age: 18, but i apear younger, more around 15.
» »This is my speciality: N/A
» »My current project is: N/A
» »This is where they found me: Black Market
» »This is how others would describe me: Kind of apathetic, until something catches her atention. She's kind of a sheep, and follows people around. This doesn't aply to her thought however, for they're usualy her own. She's kind of ADD at times, and is fond of annoying people.
» »This is the story of my life: Naomi was the least favorite daughter of a rich buissness tyccoon, and she knew this since she was 5. The other children were spoiled beyond belief, and she'd get hand-me downs. She develpoed interests outside of what her brothers and sisters were interested in, such as swimming an anime. At the age of 16, she was kidnapped and held for ransom. her parents weren't interested in saving her however, and when the deadline of her birthday arrived and the kidnappers recived no ransom, they sold her to the black market, unable to go through the act of killing her. A scientist found her here, and after discovering her love for anime (and their own love for cats) They decided to make her into a cat girl.
*when looking at someone, she forms a telepathic bond with them, making it able for them to pass information back and forth, even be able to control the person. It doesn't work with everyone though, and usualy not for long.
kitty form

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

𝔑𝔞𝔬𝔪𝔦 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰

↝"nyan nyan, nyan nyan, ni-hao nyan!"↜

((Witch!))
((outfit))

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

expirment #6356-529244

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Neko Nami

"(´・ω・`)"

expirment #6356-529244

((song in her head))
((I am here: The courtyard))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
oishdasbsa oishdasbsa oishdasbsa oishdasbsa oishdasbsa

oishdasbsa

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Jade Embers
xxxxxxxxxxx
[ Tityanya 16 Red ]
xxxxxxxxxxx
[ Dark Humored Pervy Exciting ]
xxxxxxxxxxx
[ Elementalist ]

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝕴𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖘

"There's darkness in everybody, there just so happens to be more in me"

texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text texty texty text talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk

"i like to think im normal, but in reality im not..."

((what am i wearing? + blue contacts))
((Love Is War!!!))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Why hello there! In case you didn't already know, I am Layla Marie Richards, aged 20, a human maid serving (who you work for i.e. the house of Smith or the Queen of England).
To those around me I can appear as carefree, yet serious. ... However I think that those things are all thanks to my past. You see ... I was born practicaly on the streets. My mum had moved from America to England, and didn't have a penny to her name. At a young age, I was taught how to beg on the streets. A little bit older, when we had more money, I learned how to con people. We moved into a small flat as soon as we had the money, and my mom married my father. We didn't stop conning and begging, and after a con went wrong and I ended up killing a man, I decided enough was enough. I moved out of my parents house, and eventualy got a job at (household here.)

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

𝕷𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖆 𝕽𝖎𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖘

"I need a dollar, a dollar, a dollar is what i need"

"im fighting against god in such a dirty, cruel place"

((Outfit))
((Song in Her Head))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
» »Gaia Name: Tityanya
» »RPC Name: Tessa Night
» »But you can call me: Artemis, or any nickname from that. anyone who calls me by my old name get's their throat slit.
» »I know this is what I am: Female
» »I am attracted to: both
» »I am: a hunter
» »This is the type of experiment or prototype I am: Anthro, I was mixed with various blood drinking animals, in a scientist's atempt to make a "vampire." I'd always had the power of *compulsion, but as i was expirmented on, the power grew. I also gained the power to teleport, but there is a limit.
» »My age: I should be 25, but i appear 19
» »This is my speciality: N/A
» »My current project is: N/A
» »This is where they found me: Asylum
» »This is how others would describe me: The best word to describe tes- i mean artemis is "crazy." She generaly uses people for her own needs and discards them when they aren't useful anymore.
» »This is the story of my life: Not much is known about Artemis from before she was admited into the Ravendale Asylum. What is known is that she is the love child of billionare, and that her family has a history of phycological problems, and she isn't the first one to be institutionalized. She was put in the "home" at the age of 15, and picked up by the labs at the age of 17. She was injected with various blood drinking animal's DNA, in a scientist's attempt to make a vampire. In the end, she bloodily slaughtered him and his entire team. The labs were going to exterminate her, but decided that she could be best used else where- catching rouge expirments and prototypes. She often plays a run away expirment herself, to trick her targets into trusting her and turning them back into the labs.
*she has the power to make people do her will. She can't physicaly control them, but sends a thought into their mind that they then act out.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Tessa Night 𝔄𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔰

"Well, what are you talking about, 'betrayed'?"

"you were the one who, in the end, was foolish enough to trust me"

((outfit: Damnit, Crona. I liked that kimono!))
((Need You Tonight))

User Image

Beloved Gekko

Thread says No Posting.

Post anyway.

SO HARDCORE! *Flexes all the muscles and emits sinister laugh*

Breaking the Law.

Post in this thread LIKE A BAWS.

This post is.... tits... (Word play WHOOO)

I guess Allin Knight's jokes aren't very... Anyable. (terrible wordplay for honorable. WHOO!)

>See thread saying no posting.

>Asks if he can post.

>Anya says go ahead.

>Posts long obnoxious post of postyness

>Acts like he didn't ask for permission.

>Such a badass.

>Puts a bajillion emoticons.

BRACE YOURSELVES! THE EMOTICONS ARE COMING!

biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.shock: cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea neutral mrgreen ninja pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

This post makes me fee so....

emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

>Stalks Titty here

>Sees title implies a rule for no posting

>Notices Allin has posted

>Contemplates how he has posted and has not been killed

>Comes to conclusion that the rule does not apply to Titty's friends

>Remembers that Titty just adores her sugoi friend Mew and would be delighted if she posted here

>Realizes that I am Mew and that I should totally post here

>Posts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas