((clothing: outfit in picture))
((the music in his head))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Username: tityanya
Name: Ashley Todd, goes by ash, ashy, and any other nicknames people come up with
Race: Vampire
Rank: She considers herself the unofficial leader of the fangless vampires. She makes sure they're taken care of, and not harassed by the other vampires.
Bio: She is much like Mina in the sense that she appears young and helpless, but is a spitfire inside. unlike mina, however, she lets her inner kid shine through. but when she looks her most innocent is when you should fear her the most. She enjoys the hunt, and is kind of disappointed by stigma. it's just as good as normal blood, but she doesn't fell like she deserves it without working for it. She's quite the nice girl, but she has a murderous temper. She's only been at the bund for a few months, and mourns the loss of her freedom.
History: Ashley was the last child born to her mother and father, because her mother died during labor. Her father always resented this, and the insult was made worse by the fact that she was born with white hair, which he was sure was the fault of a demon. So, as she grew up, her father abused her. A vampire was traveling through the town and came across her on accident. He was fascinated by her white hair, and hated the fact that she was being mistreated. So her paid off the father and took her with him. Ashley loved him for this, not considering him as someone who stole her away from her family, but instead saved her. She lived with him as a human until she turned 10, when a plague was going around in the country they lived. The vampire had a vision of her dying of this disease, and turned her into one of his kind. She lived with him for 250 years afterwards, until a faction of vampire hunters found them. They said that her creator had taken girls from the neighboring village and had killed them in the manor, even though the only girl he's ever taken was Ashley -250 years before- Her creator told her to run while he held them off. she hasn't seen him since, and was unsure if he lived or died. She lived on the fringes of society in various countries, including America, and has thus picked up many languages. Because of this, she got word of the bund late, arriving only a few moths ago.
Weapon: Well, she doesn't really carry any weapons. Her apparent age and the way she acts makes people -humans, lycans, and vampires alike- to underestimate her. She generally keeps a dagger or knife on her person, concealed into her clothing, hair, or carried.
Abilities: She can change into small animals, always white. (EX: a white cat, white bird...) she can turn into a rather small white wolf, as a kind of predecessor to her true form. She hates being mistaken for the earth clan, and the ones who make the assumptions are usually never seen again.
Appearance: User Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Appearance: User Image
Username: tityanya
Name: Meghan Rhodes
Race: human
Bio: Quiet, and kinda shy, although you wouldn't think that by the way she acts around friends. kinda clumsy. She can be stupid and impulsive, but she's actually quite smart. people consider her Goth, even though she doesn't consider herself as such. she "just likes black." She's writing a story about vampires, although her vampires aren't like the ones in the REAL world.
History: Meghan has lived in America all her life, the military moving them from base to base. Around the time the vampires that revealed themselves, the military made plans to move them to Tokyo, Japan. They've been living in Japan for a month now, and Meghan's taking one of those classes that American military kids take in other countries, and the school that provided them an empty classroom just so happens to be the one that Akira and Mina go to.
Weapon: nothing. she's not really prepared to enter the world of vampires, no matter how mush she's obsessed with them
Abilities: when bitten, she doesn't turn into a vampire. handy for her.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
⋨𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔫 ℜ𝔥𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔰⋩

"so...what now?" she asked softly. "we play monopoly"

((occ: ))
((song in her head literaly & figuratively ))
((outfit))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔰𝔥𝔩𝔢ɣ

"welcome to my happy world now get your s**t and leave ^^"

((ooc: ))
((outfit the second one))
((song in her head))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

ϻɩȵ𝔞 Ⱦ𝔢ҏ𝔢𝔰
"there goes my hero"

((song in her head))
User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
xxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Amelia Rogers▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

` ▒▒xxLife is a game,I'm just playing it with my own rules ;;
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - »»
                        Born with name of Amelia Renee Rogers
                        On the day of February 20
                        Clamied as a female
                        Being this old 16
                        Acting like everything is okay Sweet and shy. she's kind of a wallflower, but if you make the effort to talk to her, she'll talk back, rather animatedly. she tends to be bossy towards people she knows, but most of them know she isn't serious. when she's around someone she's interested in, she tends to get rather nervous and begins to point out the obvious.
                        And sometimes going by Amy, melly.

` ▒▒xxStealling the future,the past,and present of you;;
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - »»
                        In this game of life Amelia is the seccond daughter of a wealthy merchant. His buissness covers a wide range of things, but they focus mostly on fasion and furniture. She has two brothers, one older and one younger, and three sisters, 1 older and two younger.
                        Yes,Free turn! -Reading
                        -swiming
                        -dancing
                        -being told stories
                        -children
                        -animals, mainly cats and dogs.

No,It's a trap! -being talked down to
                        -being called stupid
                        -stupid people
                        -Her youngest sister
                        -doing manual labor.

This shaggy mess ofbrunette
                        With two splashes ofbrown tinged with pink.
                        New player or Old? new
                        The young master, tityanya

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

⋠"im floating down a river..."⋡

((outfit))
((song in her head))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
im not making char's with these two, they're just meghan's brother and sister sweatdrop

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
    Samantha Monroe
      Guardian to the Chosen

Personality
            kind, amusing, and loyal can best describe Samantha. she can be egotistic, but most of the time is down to earth. She likes to find loopholes around rules, and tells the blunt truth, which tend to get people annoyed/mad at her. She has a strong sense of duty, and even though she finds the chosen one annoying, she'll fight to the death for her.

History
            Samantha was born to a family that was famous for their swordplay. As far back as anyone can remember, the Monroe family were masters at the blade. When she was young, her parents began to train her in the ways of the blade, and were pleased with her progress, and people began calling her "the prodigy of the blades."
            At the age of 12, Samantha had entered and won many contests. This had led her to believe that she couldn't be beat, and she became very egotistical. When she was 13, she entered a contest and lost because she had become careless. after that, she began to loose many contests because her confidence in herself had wavered.
            she took a break after that for a while, focusing on nothing but her training and keeping her ego in check. she now only appears in contests every once in a while, but she is once again back at her status of one of the greatest swords masters.

Appearance
            the 17 year old girl's form is deceptive. she appears to be soft and fragile, but really isn't. she's like a wildfire, and generally uses her enemy's underestimating to her advantage. she generally wears blues, blacks, and reds, but the outfit depends on what she's doing.

Skills
            she's been expertly trained in the arts of swordplay, as her family's profession. She's handy with a bow and arrow, but she prefers the blade, as she's better with it. she's also taken up a knack for hunting, but she's never taken down anything large. her sword

sleep
            being underestimated
            Dislikes
            her ego
            super perfect people
            failing at her duties
            ((tityanya))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
𝔖𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔥𝔞 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔯𝔬𝔢

User Image

≸"My appearance may be the same as a flower's, but inside I am a fiery hydrangea ready to burst."≹

User ImageXOXO]User ImageXOXOUser Image

((outfit: same as picture, with black leggings and hiking boots))
((her sword))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
» »Gaia Name: tityanya
» »RPC Name: Amelia Todd
» »But you can call me: Amy, Lia, pretty much what anyone wants to call her
» »I know this is what I am: female
» »I am attracted to: males
» »I am: an experiment
» »This is the type of experiment or prototype I am: anthro, mixed with various types of avian DNA
» »My age: 17
» »This is my speciality: (N/A)
» »My current project is: (N/A)
» »This is where they found me:the streets
» »This is how others would describe me: kind and caring, at least to the ones she likes. She has trust issues, but it doesn't pevent her from being friends with everyone she can -she loves the atention. She isn't compleatly sane, but it's not something that would cause her to not function in normal society, or send her to an aslyum.
» »This is the story of my life:Amelia was born to a party mom who described her as her "drunken mistake" she wasn't verry well cared for at her home, often left alone for hours at a time. when she was 8, she was practicaly living on the streets. thats how the hospital found her. Dirty, starving, and nearly dead. One of the scientists picked her up and carried her to the hospital, sure she'd be the perfect subject. After that she was put through various experiments, eventually growing wings.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
𝔄𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝔗𝔬𝔡𝔡

"I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Expirment #7465-95782

I am here: A clearing
With: Teggy and Autumn

((Bad Apple, black version))
((Keeps Gettin' Better.))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Alicia Smith

Race: human
Age: 15, but i appear around 17-19 in the phantomhive world

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

sebastian
ice cream
vocaloids
reading
swimming

Dislikes:cleaning
idiots
haters
ash/angela >:U

bio: to be added later :3
personality: tbal :3
how i look in the mortal word: i like ice cream ;3

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
[imgright]how you appear in phantomhive, please[/imgright]
[align=center][size=20][color=color1]Name, first and last[/color][/size][/align]
[color=color2][size=14]⊱[/color][color=color3]Race:[/size][/color] [color=color1]human[/color]
[color=color2][size=14]⊱[/color][color=color3]Age:[/size][/color] [color=color1]age here[/color]
[color=color2][size=14]⊱[/color][color=color3]Gender:[/size][/color] [color=color1]gender here[/color]

[align=center][color=color1]...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»[/color] [color=color2]❤[/color] [color=color3]«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...[/color]
[/align]

[size=14][color=color1]⊱[/color][color=color3]likes:[/color][/size] [color=color2]list or description here :3[/color]
[size=14][color=color1]⊱[/color][color=color3]Dislikes:[/color][/size] [color=color2]list or description here[/color]
[size=14][color=color1]⊱[/color][color=color3]bio:[/color][/size] [color=color2]bio here[/color]
[size=14][color=color1]⊱[/color][color=color3]personality:[/color][/size] [color=color2]personality here[/color]
[size=14][color=color1]⊱[/color][color=color3]how i look in the mortal word:[/color][/size] (link please)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff