Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Makyui
BOMB4Y
[??? Pardon me?

Haha sorry. I always end up posting the grant links a few seconds too late.

bomb4y is right Makyui! both of your links are needed because who knows who will see what link first or who will miss which link. ^^

Beloved Sex Symbol

Einya
Godlyblackfox
Oh man. Vivid brushstroke is hella cute. I need that in my life. ;-;

I personally love the Naturalist Brushstroke. It's so pretty! I'm just waiting to see if I should use my snowflake charms on it... There might be the most perfect item available tomorrow and then I wouldn't have enough charms. sad

I'm a blue fan, I don't like the color of the Naturalist one. I think I might just make a bundle with my flakes and sell it. : ( I need gold more than i need items.

Dreamer

ox-Silent Rain-xo
Makyui
BOMB4Y
[??? Pardon me?

Haha sorry. I always end up posting the grant links a few seconds too late.

bomb4y is right Makyui! both of your links are needed because who knows who will see what link first or who will miss which link. ^^

that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao
Makyui
BOMB4Y
Ehhhh
there's no such thing as a competition, is there? surprised at the end of the day we're both sharing links so everyone can have something, the more links posted the better cuz the first links might be missed. yum_puddi No such thing as a "too late", imho

But I can stop posting them if you want. 3nodding I don't mind. I'm really just collecting them for a friend anyway, and I'm stupidly quick.

No, it's okay! Keep posting! Like you said, the more links posted, the better.

I was a bit worried that you might think I was stepping on your toes, but if you don't mind it, then we can keep going as we are. ^^

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Lady RenStar
lD r e a m s h i f t e rl
Lady RenStar

Begone with you, Liam. And if you're lucky, maybe you'll have a true facts video made about you.
Hahaha!
I love the true facts videos. I think my favorite was the about the chameleon. LOL!

Yay! Someone who knows about True Facts! : D
My favorite is about the octopus. I learned why the steampunk community loves them so much. They are super badass!

I agree! Pretty badass.
Actually, most of the videos give a new perspective on the different species. Like the cuttlefish for instance, they rarely get any love ^_~

Oh yeah, I like dem cuttlefish too!
It's too bad school can't be taught like this xD
Well, all the classes I've been taking for the past few years are awesome [bar one]. I'm fine with the way they are now haha

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Veravore
dreamsk
Veravore
2 more Snowflake, and 3 more Diamond Charms. crying
These Diamond Charms are quite the burden!
Somehow I need 3 more diamond charms too. sweatdrop

I'm just thankful I'm lucky enough to get them from the Daily Chance. sweatdrop
Otherwise, I'd have to buy all of mine, and they're getting too spendy! D:
I've gotten all of mine from the DC over the months, havent gotten any lately though. sweatdrop

Sparkling Star

11,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
ox-Silent Rain-xo
BOMB4Y

*Tackles Bomb4y* you always post links that work thank you bomb dear. *gives a hug*

you really like teasing that dragon don't you!? *smirks*
(Fafnir�s face softens at the mention of his favorite shimmery substance)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

is that substance diamonds or snow or diamond like snow you temperamental dragon!

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
gaia_gaiagold

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Makyui
No, it's okay! Keep posting! Like you said, the more links posted, the better.

I was a bit worried that you might think I was stepping on your toes, but if you don't mind it, then we can keep going as we are. ^^

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah no problem, I think everyone should really work together whee I'm really happy with this event cuz I see quite a bit of teamwork, at one point we were talking about faster ways to kill the dragon. I like that sort of thing - I'm not really competitive.

But I understand wanting to be the first to post, since a lot of people tell me it's a good feeling to be first, that's why I said I could stop posting them, so you get to feel good too by being first. yum_puddi Personally I feel anyone and everyone who posts a link and recycles it so more people can see it are doing good things. redface It's hard work looking for links people are posting too!

That said, thank you for posting links! emotion_hug I know I had to use some of the later links at one point because I was so busy. emotion_0A0 I'm making biscuits and tarts you know. I'm just faster tonight because I'm waiting for the tart crusts to set. whee

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
icefox94
Lina7Inverse
YuuHeii

Lol, finally. Someone said it! xD
yeah, I wish diamond charms were easier too >v>

icefox94
i know, right? that's my problem too right now. sweatdrop

Yeah. I thought getting the snow charms would be the hardest, but now I'm missing 4 diamonds for the dragon alone! Imagine I even tried buying the pack from Backalley Bargains, but I basically wasted 100mil for 3 heart charms. ^^"

it's not always a waste. my first three bundles got me 2 diamonds and a wildcard. you're luck just wasn't very strong that day.

Guess so, I'm known for my rotten luck. >.< Still, I'm scared to buy another bundle, since I'm not sleeping on cash and it'll take me a while to earn another 100mil. ^^"

how do you earn gold?

Well, I have no gcash and I'm not good at "playing the marketplace", so if I need gold I usually just bootygrab/switchem or sell the boxes and trunks that appear on the website. ^o^"
Godlyblackfox
Einya
Godlyblackfox
Oh man. Vivid brushstroke is hella cute. I need that in my life. ;-;

I personally love the Naturalist Brushstroke. It's so pretty! I'm just waiting to see if I should use my snowflake charms on it... There might be the most perfect item available tomorrow and then I wouldn't have enough charms. sad

I'm a blue fan, I don't like the color of the Naturalist one. I think I might just make a bundle with my flakes and sell it. : ( I need gold more than i need items.
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]cbJ7h0btWy35pW3xkgXokcIQxD[/akey]

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Yamashta
that first message of theirs makes them look like they were being competitive lmfao

Sorry... sweatdrop I did mean it as a joke, but I see now how it was sorta rude. I shouldn't have said anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff