Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Loiterer

Shops

I have a trade with another user that was opened at about the time the inventory arranger was released, and now whenever either of us tries to either complete or cancel the trade, we get the message "Database Error
There was an error cancelling the trade.
serial_not_in_owner_location".
Normally I would think it was a problem with one of our accounts, but both of us are also able to do trades with other people, we just have that one trade sitting there blocking trades between us.

I also noticed that we are NOT the only ones having this problem.

Is this something that is being addressed?
Items

Can we please get some headbands for the [Animal] avatars? Just a couple simple options - 2k14 Betty's Bow without the bow and/or Recurring Nightmare's without the flower and ribbon - in a variety of colours (pastel, vibrant and dark) and black/white/gray. Ideally released in one of the gold shops and able to layer under/with hairpins like the Basic ones and Pinky Pomp. Late for Animal School's headband would be cute with more colour options too..

Omnipresent Phantom

Question Category Art / Features

Question: Can we please get a subforum for art raffles?
Currently we can only place them in CB, where
they drown a terrible death and those looking
for art do not see them.
We have a subforum for auctions already.
Another possibility is for those two to be put together.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Events

I have yet to get my achievement from the Halloween event.
I've tried logging in and out obviously.
Clearing my cache and history.
And I sent a message to a staff member but no one ever read it.
I was on the Angelic team, so I need the looser achievement.
I got other achievements for healing/attacking people those were granted without any problem.
But I never got the last one...
Fix it?

Also there are a lot of people having this same issue, lots of threads have been made about it over in Site Questions and Assistance, I think you might want to look into the issue to see why it is still not being granted.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Items

Did you know Rainbow Carrots exists?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Would it be possible to see some one day for items? My paw self would be really happy to get purple ones smile

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Events

Any Chance I can throw a snowball at Jak Bauer this year too?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items
In light of my thread in the SF.
We want more NPC body pillows!

User Image

Fisher

Misc

How has working for Gaia differed from your expectations before you went in? What has been the best perk so far that nobody knows about?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Items

Can paws gets more "markings"? Or at least new colors for those already existing.

I'm mainly talking about the Skin Tyte "muzzles" and "eyebrows". They are adding a nice touch to avatars, but their limited choice of colors makes it hard to match with a few furs.

New ones could include tips of ears similar to Bom Bom & Chuu Chuu.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

The In The Queue forum only has two topics in it, they date back to 2011.
There are no threads about current glitches that are being/will be worked on.
What is the point of this forum if you aren't going to use it?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Rose Ambrai's Husband

Angelic Phantom

Jak Bauer
Shicala
Features

seeing a lot of "serial_not_in_owner_location" will you be fixing this fast?

HI there,

Where are you seeing this error? What are you doing when you get it?

This is a result of the "cloned" items created in the inventory arranger. When some one clones an item, they click the "Sell in Marketplace" link. It creates a false sale. You can't buy the item, but it shows up in the MP. Also, the person who is doing the selling can't remove the sale.

Writer

Items

Are the Win Gaia and similar bundles going to be updated or replaced with a similarly valuable bundles that are actually worth the cost as compared to prior times? Of course Win Gaia is still really good, but most items in it have devaluated by a lot. For example, the DJ Studio Headphones were like 2.1 trillion in late August-early September, right now they're 1.5-1.7 and they were about 1.1 at some point; similar or more severe devaluation has occured with most other items in that bundle.

I was hoping such devaluation could be countered by putting together a new such bundle that has value worth the 99,999 price tag. Can we have a bundle that gives Angelic Halo and other great items and a Project Custom ticket but is actually worth what "Win Gaia was worth back when I am talking about? Or, is this not in the works? Thanks!

Angelic Admirer

Items

Can we get more little touches for Paws? Accessories like belts, bracelets, anklets, earrings, and so on are sorely lacking.
I made a thread here that has gotten pretty positive feedback. I also presented a possible solution to the problem of earrings for paws.

Kawaii Sweetheart

Misc.

If one has an outstanding ticket (status "in progress" ) in the system and it has been more than 60 days since the filing, is there a way to inquire about it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff