Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clockwork Fox

Hello, AF!

I'm questing art of two of my OCs, and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd please draw either of them!

They're from a story that takes place in a city in the modern world that involves demons on the loose and magical talking swords and regular folk and uh. These two are both ancient swords awakened from their slumber. Yesit'sdumb. OTL

User Image
        (same ref with only lines)

Kyknos

Kyknos is a divine sword and he knows it. He considers himself king of everything, and the world around him as his subordinates. Needless to say, he's incredibly pompous and arrogant and listens to no one, not even his wielder. He's very fond of beautiful things and has declared that everything beautiful in the world belongs to him.

User Image
        (another ref with details)
        (same ref with only lines)
        (his shirt says Hello! I'm Happy! but feel free to replace with something else cheerful and/or unusual)

Phalanx

Phalanx is a cursed blade who has woken from centuries of slumber to decide that the modern world was actually really cool, and he immediately decided he wanted to take the form of the coolest thing he saw -- some punk kids on the street. He's a little brat with the maturity of a child and an insatiable curiosity for the world around him.

Please feel free to draw them however! Any art is very much appreciated and loved, even if it's just a 5 minute doodle.

Drawing them as a human or as a sword is fine by me. If you have a question or something isn't clear on a ref, don't hesitate to ask! (Though I absolutely don't mind artistic freedom at all. Honestly, as long as you keep the feel of the character, go ahead and play around with them!)

Thanks a bunch for stopping by my thread, and have a nice day! emotion_bigheart

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

if people knew the reason i wanted the vega and altair items so much, they'd think i was a big dumb dumbie

Clockwork Fox

i might even open a temp art shop i want them so bad

Clockwork Fox

i'll probably have to do it tomorrow though because i might go soon

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Title puns, i-i can't XD

Clockwork Fox

Is an Astronaut

i have a condition where I can't not make bad puns when I get the chance gonk

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

ALERT ALERT ALERT

i see tinten lurking in thread ABORT MISSION AND HIDE BAD OCS

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox
ALERT ALERT ALERT

i see tinten lurking in thread ABORT MISSION AND HIDE BAD OCS

LMFAO I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT
whistles.. innocently.............. don't mind me....... just admiring ur suPER CUTE OCS OH MAN these two are ADORABLE!!!!! 8D

Clockwork Fox

Tintenhai

no they're dumb but WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARIGATO CRIES INTO YOU

(also i got your pm and fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffweeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm really glad you like my weird alien creature thing!!! ; O; i am super looking forward to whatever neat oc you come up with but please take all the time you need!!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff