Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clockwork Fox

I must show you sometime, yes. !! This proud soldier keeps marching through the masses of OC creation yet manages to never actually procure decent references. AKA I never scan my s**t.

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MEGA LENGTH OF THIS CRAP WAIFU. I just really needed to get that second paragraph out. :C
((You need to see Kara and Sean still right? Cause I totally drew them again today. And I also drew Richi and his teacher, Baisho, based on commentary I overheard incorrectly. I heard 'nearly run over by a carrot' so I had Baisho looking annoyed and saying "Why are you late this time?" Like haha it happens far too often and his excuses are ********' weird, yo. So "I was almost run over by a carrot, sir." "...sit down." "No, but it's the truth this time!" wink )

((Also omg I am terrified rn because this guy that was semi-creepy but very interesting to talk to and stuff has a car AND a motorcycle. I used to see him all the time between my job and the coffee shope. He was only semi-creepy cause of how he just has ZERO issues approaching a stranger and talking to them - like how he did that to me. But motorcycle focus. I was traumatized by our interstate the other day while my dad was driving. There were ambulances, cop cars, copcycles, and a freakingfrackingyellowbodybag. I heard my dad say he saw the ruined shreds of a motorcycle littered on part of the road. But a body bag was enough to have me feeling horrible and ill and I didn't enjoy the outting to the bookstore at all. Even though I was the one that wanted to go. I haven't seen him since a few days before that and then the accident/death was a week ago and I still haven't seen him??? I DONT KNOW ? I mean wow lotsa people ride motorcycles. He isn't a best friend I keep tabs on. He does eat things other than Newks and drink more than just coffee - I hope. ITS JUST WEIRD TIMING ))

Also lmao I made a dumb tumblr that I won't be tagging anything on? For my dorky OCs only

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox

Oh for sure, I was at an Arctic Monkeys concert! :D So it was definitely a day of fun and not errands hehe

LOLLLL I.. I'M JUST IMAGINING KYKNOS WALKIN DOWN THE STREET........... this mental image is hilarious omg "painfully obvious" indeed. Sorry if you've already answered this (and for asking so many questions oh jeez I'll shush up soon) but what are the swords used for in their setting?? like do they have a.. fixed purpose or opponent? O:
and oh gosh yay please do!! *U* <333
YESS GOOD HEHE CONSIDER ITTTT~~~

Amorous Nymph

Clockwork Fox

... I need to bug you more.
(also you posted in my bff's thread apparently that was great)

Oh.
Anyway.

HI FOXY. :D

Clockwork Fox

sprinting knight

Scanning things takes too much effort. talk2hand OTL (But I'd love to see them whenever you do get them scanned!)

OH MAN LOL how did the rest of that carrot convo go??? (character-wise or irl LMFAO)
Baisho, how do you even reply to "I was almost run over by a carrot"

Dang, that sounds like it was really scary, I mean when anything is that serious. I'm sure he's fine and probably just busy and/or doing other things, but that is really bad timing yeah like wow. :C

omg a tumblr with all your kawaii OCs
Now I have reading material B)

Tintenhai

OH MAN ARCTIC MONKEYS HOW EXCITING
I'm glad you were having fun, that sounds super awesome WOW!!!

NAH I DON'T MIND THE QUESTIONS
the swords do sort of have some purpose in their setting, or at least some of them do, but that's one of the things I'm still working on in terms of worldbuilding. I've got ideas that I'm playing with, but none of them I'm quite satisfied with yet. What I do have is that it's a little more of a purpose/opponent, but in a at times oooOOOoooOOOOoooohhhhhHHHhhhh morally vague-ish way (without getting TOO heavy on the questionable morality stuff, as this is a world that I'm more aiming for silliness than seriousness IDK I'M BAD AT EXPLAINING)
And I will be sure to show you when I get their refs done * O*

Vesraen

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU emotion_kirakira
(Wait I posed in your bff's thread? Who was it?)

How's it going, Ves? I saw you changing your avatar again and I was like hell yeah. cool

Amorous Nymph

Clockwork Fox

BD!!! Holla!
(Kiwiflavouredbubbles. You shoulda been like "VES THINKS I AM A GOD AMONGST MEN JSYK". He drew your character from this thread... AND THEN I FORGOT TO ACTUALLY POST IN THE THREAD.)

Hehe, thank you. BD I have an issue with wearing actual clothing. Screw pants. xD
But, I'm doing good. How could I not be when I have you for company? BDDD
How are youuuu?

Clockwork Fox

Vesraen

VES THINKS I AM A GOOD AMONGST MEN
(Oooooooh I remember him! He drew the super cute art of my OC ; O; )

Psssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who needs pants?
This avi is super cute, by the way. cool ALSO, GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL ; D

I'm doing pretty good myself, been taking advantage of not being as busy but that won't be for long 8C

Clockwork Fox

[Haruka]'s Husband

Pierced Member

clockuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Clockwork Fox

[hachiro]

hachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

CRIES INTO YOU HOW ARE YOU

[Haruka]'s Husband

Pierced Member

Clockwork Fox

I AM OKAY
dreading returning to work tomorrow
but okay! !!!! !!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU MY SWEET POTATO PIE

Clockwork Fox

[hachiro]

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww work
how is work going other than ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww work? HOPEFULLY NOT TOO BAD?

I'M DOING PRETTY GOOD
floundering about in gaia's economy trying to get gold for pretty items because apparently no matter how much i hiatus and complain, i can't quit gaia lol

Amorous Nymph

Clockwork Fox

PFFFFT HOW COULD I NOT???
I MEAN. YOU ARE, SOOOOOO.

(YEAH. He's my bfffffffffffffff. Like. Forever raised to the power of infinity. I saw the art and I was like "FOXY?!?!" and then here I am.)

Apparently not me. xD
But I want to be able to differentiate my "not-wearing-pants-because-event-time" Ves and "not-wearing-pants-because-I-am-incapable" Ves and it's really hard. xD

THANK YOU. 8D I saw the item and I was like "YES". So glad for the free GoFusion charms because I have gotten some of my favourite items from it. (The lips + glasses are hella.)

UGH YEAH. Uni is starting up again. I want to cry.
What sort of busy are you getting into?

Shy Faun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

okie I also made you a doodlie doot 'cause that character is adorable omg.

His first encounter with fire flies had to have been really cute.

Clockwork Fox

Bonus Room

Oh gosh, sorry about the late reply, I ran off to prepare lunch!

But aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh my gosh, what the heck are you trying to do to me today???

First you give me that ultra nice gift, and now you're giving me the cutest art???
UNBELIEVABLE scream

(No but thank you so much, your art is super cute and WOW I just love it!!! And oh man, I never thought about his first encounters with fireflies but you're probably right. Hella cute cool )

Shy Faun

Clockwork Fox
Bonus Room

Oh gosh, sorry about the late reply, I ran off to prepare lunch!

But aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh my gosh, what the heck are you trying to do to me today???

First you give me that ultra nice gift, and now you're giving me the cutest art???
UNBELIEVABLE scream

(No but thank you so much, your art is super cute and WOW I just love it!!! And oh man, I never thought about his first encounters with fireflies but you're probably right. Hella cute cool )

Oh no don't worry! I hope you enjoyed your lunch!

YOU'RE JUST HAVING A GOOD DAY MAN, THAT'S ALL. JUST THINK OF IT LIKE THAT.

huehuehuehue~~~

You'reverywelcomyou'resoappreciativeandit'sreallyniceyou'resokindstoppit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas