Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clockwork Fox

Reu Shima

hopefully the economy chills the frick out a little now that they've changed the way they handle gold generators
i'm too broke irl to buy gc for shiny things

do you mean what i'm looking at item-wise or in general? stupid question i know XD

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

I mean in item terms lol xD
But yeah omg when I came back all of the sudden I didnt even realize how awful the market place had gotten like good LORD

And some how like...I have more gold than I ever had before and yet I still can barely afford anything in the marketplace goodness.

omg I only recently broke down to actually buy gaia cash...I feel like trash for doing so omg I have never in my life spent real money to buy a gaia item it has always been something ive always been AGAINST lol

But I caved OTL

Clockwork Fox

Reu Shima

OKAY THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BUT I WAS JUST BEING STUPID
i don't have any items i really really really desperately want right now because there's so many, i don't even know which one i'd pick
someone really nice donated one of the items i was after and i managed to buy the other, so for once i'm mostly satisfied xD

are you going after the stuff on your wishlist mostly rn?

man the market was AWFUL when i got back
something that was 30k was going for 30mil and i was like ????????????????????????????

DON'T WORRY MAN
if i had the money, i'd probably spend a little on gaia because there's some neat items OTL
i never used to be a fan of paying real cash for gaia items either but.....shiny..........

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

sprinting knight

dogwaifu
((also omg I suck @ OC asking cause I was gonna be a butt in Zloibear's thread and then I realized I never drew Kara or Sean on the comp so I can't ask for the suicide-faking girlfriend or her eerily-amused boyfriend scheming about what death next))

((also dangit that plot/character pair sounds REALLY messed up when I type it out oh no))
Clockwork Fox
sprinting knight

dogwaifu

Oh, fairest of regal vultures! My darling spouse. I am honored to be in your presence, my love. I do wish to share minor agony with you and I am profusely sorrowed by my turd move but here:

DA FUDGE IS DETAILED ART AGAIN LOLOL
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((btw this is a dumb account that I wanna keep as dumb and knightly as possible so pardon my talkingtextspeechlingo.))

Clockwork Fox

sprinting knight

Oh my fair knight waifu emotion_kirakira //swoooooooooon

holy FRICK the lines on that piece are GORGEOUS WHAT EVEN????????????????????????

i was going to be a butt in zloihusbando's thread too but i realized i also had no refs until now OTL

that pairing is one of those things where it's really amusing to you and your friends and then you look at it and realize.................oh.........................................

ALSO you might have already seen me telling you over text but i really dig the new ocs you came up with with the guy with super great social skills who thinks it's fine to call people that weird guy

AHEM

i'm sorry, my brave dog knight but i need to take off to sleep for the night but your knight-ing was really amusing and i greatly enjoyed it KISSES U
Clockwork Fox

Oh my fair knight waifu emotion_kirakira //swoooooooooon

holy FRICK the lines on that piece are GORGEOUS WHAT EVEN????????????????????????

i was going to be a butt in zloihusbando's thread too but i realized i also had no refs until now OTL

that pairing is one of those things where it's really amusing to you and your friends and then you look at it and realize.................oh.........................................

ALSO you might have already seen me telling you over text but i really dig the new ocs you came up with with the guy with super great social skills who thinks it's fine to call people that weird guy

AHEM

i'm sorry, my brave dog knight but i need to take off to sleep for the night but your knight-ing was really amusing and i greatly enjoyed it KISSES U

Ah, ha ha~ I am pleased to have pleasured you if even for a mere moment! I bid you the best of rests, Vulturewaifu. u 3 u <333

And also ((oh my god oh my god really? gorgeous? ??? im beaming aaaaaah I was so worred they might look like poo to other people even though I'm trying super hard sobsloudly)) I am in great relief of your approval.

((YES OH MAN KARA IS LIKE THAT SECRET OC cause she is so 'uh didyou really just ask me to draw a girl killingherself but not actually killing herself? ********...))

I did see that reply! However, I am about as reliable at replying to texts as most of our acquaintances seem to be. So I read it and was in bliss momentarily before promptly forgetting to reply and I do apologize. u n u

Clockwork Fox

sprinting knight

Your lines are really crisp and dynamic, and I love the different weights you use. They look ultra pretty!!! ; O;

Just awkwardly shuffle away after making the request. YEAH MY KARA REQ IS COMPLETELY NORMAL THERE IS NOTHING BIZARRE ABOUT ASKING A STRANGER TO DRAW THIS

oh no, that's fine! I just wanted to make sure you got it, it's fine if you don't reply
you know how bad i am at replying to anything OTL I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU KNEW HOW KAWAII I THOUGHT THEY WERE

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out