Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clockwork Fox

Reu Shima

REEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
UGLY SOBBING
GET TEH HECK OVER HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU
-weeps all over your face-

Clockwork Fox

Reu Shima

NO LET ME LOVE YOU REU LET ME LOVE YOU

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox

OMG SHHUSH! I LOVE THEM their designs are friggin fantastic and omg. those personalities what.. EXTREME.. CUTIES..... your ocs are always so creative and interesting, they're my favorite ;O; hoards them all
& EHEHE I'M STILL SMILING ABOUT THAT IDEA.... <3333 aww I'm glad and ty, but I'll do my best not to keep you waiting long! *v*
I HAVE MISSED YOU JEEBUS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN CLOCKY?
STILL A LIVE IM GLAD TO SEE ;; 0;; <3

Clockwork Fox

Tintenhai

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffweeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
thank you so much guuuuuuuuuuuhhh!!! it always means a lot to hear you say that because damn have you seen your own ocs??? talk about well thought out, interesting, and mega cuties WHAT

pssssssh don't worry! i don't mind waiting! (i was actually worried that i was taking a long time because i got distracted drawing other things because i am the slowest at everything cool )

Reu Shima

I MISSED YOU TOO REU IT'S SUPER GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN ; O; <33333
i've been pretty busy (not as bad this week fortunately), but other than that good! how about you huh???

okay guys! i have to go to sleep now, but WOW I AM GLAD YOU STOPPED BY, FRANDS

have a good night and hopefully see you tomorrow or whenever!!

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox

c-cries.......... a lot........... ;__; goooosh you're super kind to me, thank you thank you thank youuu!! I'd be a broken record if I told you again how big a fan of your characters I am LOL.. but I really do mean it, they're my favorite :D it still blows my mind how you can make them all so unique

AW OMG noooo you're totally fine OTL I am the slowest of slows please don't ever worry.
& I hope you sleep well! :D g'niiiiight~

Clockwork Fox

Tintenhai

we........we gotta call a compliment truce or something man (JK YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME FROM CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR OCS AND ART HA HA HA TRY AND STOP ME)
but pffffffffffffffft thank you so much CRIES

you cannot ever hope to out-slow me, i'm like a sleep deprived tortoise on a cold winter day cool OTL

Clockwork Fox

play bad videogames or make temp shop for altair's honor

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

i always get so sleepy around the afternoon that i can't even finish this sample art for an art shop

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out