Clockwork Fox

i still have strong feelings about W

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox

loud goose honking
User Image

Clockwork Fox

Tintenhai

LOUD SOUND OF ME CRYING INTO YOU FOLLOWED BY SHRIEKING FOLLOWED BY MORE OF ME CRYING INTO YOU

holy frick jenn art i am in heaven look at those gorgeous lines and that shading DAMN
and their expressions are so perfect and i love love love the way you drew them
okay and i'm in danger of repeating myself for the 100000000000000000000000000000000th time but HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH i adore your style it's really pretty and unique and HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

oh my gosh jenn thank you so much i'm so happy rn you will not believe how big i am smiling
excuse me while i just lie down over there and cry for a while

Clockwork Fox

continues to cry about art

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox

WEEEEEEEPS OMG YOU'RE SUCH A SWEETHEART you always give me the kindest feedback OTL thank you so much!!!
& eeeeehehe it's my pleasure. :D I'm pretty sure I need to be chased away from your ocs w/ a stick at this point hah a HA
(also apologies for drawing that instead of the thing I actually owe you... UGLYLAUGH)

lies down and cries also because you're so friggin nice
by the way you should tell me moRE ABOUT THEM like what is their relationship do they get along is kyknos wearing anything under that cloak DO THEY HAVE SPECIAL FINISHING MOVES???

Clockwork Fox

Tintenhai

you are the nicest and you're giving my ocs way too much credit because they're all just dumb ideas but your support always means so much to me ; O; (i always say that but for real, i always look up to you as someone with good taste so the fact that you like my ocs just makes me aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (❁´▽`❁) )

AND PFFT NO WORRIES YOU TAKE YOUR TIME WITH YOUR PART OF THE SPACE DUO I AM EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH!!!

oh MAN FRICK i didn't think about special finishing moves or anything BUT I LOVE THAT IDEA THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THAT UP BECAUSE NOW THEY WILL HAVE SUPER CHEESY/SLIGHTLY COOL FINISHING MOVES
they're from that idea i told you about with the scaredy cat girl and rude talking sword (the ref for that sword is still sort of a WIP that i started a long time ago but never finished because i couldn't get it to look right)
they have different masters though -- kyknos is wielded by a person crafty enough to be able to convince him that his orders are actually kyknos's own ideas, and phalanx works for a pretty devious, cunning person, too
basically all the Ancient Talking Swords of Great Magic (tm) serve people who are impressive in one way or another except the one that's stuck with the high schooler
there's also an actual plot in there somewhere (that's where the demons i mentioned come in and i actually have two of them sort of designed LOL), but i haven't figured it out 100% because while i don't mind it not being the Most Original Thing in the Universe, i still want to make sure it's pretty unique and special enough to stand on its own SO I'M WORKING THE DETAILS OUT

kyknos and phalanx do end up meeting and they immediately don't get along because phalanx is a punk kid who doesn't like listening to authority figures while kyknos thinks that everyone should obey him without question
eventually though phalanx gets super impressed by kyknos's power and ends up looking up to him just like a kid idolizing his hero LOL

ALSO i'm 98% sure kyknos is wearing something underneath his cloak (probably something simple but with a hint of regal flair BUT HEY THERE'S A 2% CHANCE IT'S NOTHING LOL)

wow uh sorry about that wall of text up there OTL OTL OTL

Clockwork Fox

probably just one bump before i go to sleep

Clockwork Fox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items