Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

((My dorky social fail of a bartender and his secret!musicman crush are adorable. I drew them on papah. So cute. ;u; ))

Clockwork Fox

sprinting knight

omg may i see sometime emotion_kirakira

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Benevolent Zealot

Clockwork Fox
WEEPS I'm sorry for the hella late reply I was in the city all day and then I majorly crashed afterwards weh
but yyyYYYYOOOOOOO WHAT CUTIES!! you always come up with such interesting character dynamics omg I love reading about them....... and their setting sounds like a lot of fun!! 8D are the swords usually in like. sword form, or do they walk around as humans??
and could I ask if the other characters have designs or personalities yet? *O* like the high school student and their sword???? I will bug you about all your ocs just watch weheheh....... scoots... closer.. *U*
also. lmfao........................... I'm secretly rooting for that 2% chance........

Clockwork Fox

Tintenhai

NO IT'S FINE DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT
were you having fun? * O* (or was it more for errands and stuff you had to do?)

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHH thank you!! (*ノ▽ノ) I'm glad you think so! ; O;
they spend time in either form. as humans, it's usually because they're trying to disguise themselves/fit in, which doesn't usually go smoothly because either they're wearing something ridiculous like kyknos or they can't behave and not cause a scene or being ancient artifacts, they have no idea how the modern world works (and it is painfully obvious) OR A COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE

the other characters sort of do??? i'm actually trying to doodle the design for the high school girl and the sword right now, so i'll show you and tell you more about them when i get it done * O*

i'm secretly considering the 2% chance................................

Clockwork Fox

Clockwork Fox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas