Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Stokiaci

Fate - He's really handsome. Are you keeping him as is or are you sending out the hooves?

Anyway, I'm going to play some Dragon Age Inquisition now...and Liam is going to watch.

Oh, I had hosted a split with him on DOA so his body, crown, and trident are going elsewhere~ I only wanted the head. I definitely can't work with something liket hat in my family .I couldn't figure out how to make the body sit as it was. Haha! But it's still sooo nice. >w<

I also think Liam is a great name! IT really seems to suit him
I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! MY AI JUN PLANNING KARIN CAME IN TODAY AND SHE'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh whee whee whee whee whee whee

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
I got an email from DOD yesterday about specification aput make-up (they had two menus for that, and I wasn't sure about it, so I chose soemething from both and they asked which one I want more) and then they told me I can ask anything that I'm curious about. and the email was written so nicely~ I can't wait! And I'm going to need osmeone to make Link outfit for my boy when he comes
Stokiaci
I'm over moon! My little boy finally arrived. He's such a cutie. He poses really well. I was able to get him to squat without falling over and I got him to stand on one foot with the first try! Illusion Spirit's white skin matches Fairyland's wonderfully...if anyone is interested for hybrids.

My boyfriend named him Liam because I was struggling and couldn't think of one. I think it really suits him. I haven't received his wig yet so I put this old one of Minhyun's on him so he wouldn't be bald. It's far to big but the hoodie keeps it on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Liam
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Fate - He's really handsome. Are you keeping him as is or are you sending out the hooves?

Intimate Rain - Wow that's a pretty cool doll house. I'd use it for my tinies.

I usually stay out of recast talk because I'd probably get pretty heated and hurt people's feelings and that would bother me(I don't like confrontation). I don't support recasts in any capacity. I don't think it's okay for any reason. I do feel sorry for those who are sold recasts in a scam but you should do your research and ask for pictures and proof that the doll is legit before purchasing. IF you knowingly purchased a recast you will lose all respect from me. Saying recasts are cheaper and using that as a reason to validate them is unacceptable to me. There are plenty of companies who offer more affordable dolls. I feel like that there are so many options out there that you should never feel tempted to buy a recast. People do it because they don't care and have to have the "it" doll so they can compete with everyone else. They don't care if they are hurting others.

Anyway, I'm going to play some Dragon Age Inquisition now...and Liam is going to watch.

*squee* HE'S SO PRECIOUS!!!! whee whee whee

I agree with your recast opinion. I draw a lot and don't want people stealing my artwork, so why would I participate in stealing someone else's? Besides, my favorite BJD company is cheaper and better quality than a lot of the more expensive companies, imho, so I have no reason to look at recasts. I'm glad I found them too. I'll never forget (and shudder every time I remember what almost happened) that the first "BJD site" that I saw was a recast site. Fortunately, they had it marked on their website, and I was able to look into the hobby more. Once I realized what they were, I immediately looked elsewhere and found Magical Angel. They were legit (after days of research I heaved a sigh of relief having previously struck out monetarily with Volks), cheap, good quality, and courteous. Not to mention, one of their sculpts fit my character perfectly!

Wow, that story took a sidebar... Anywho, I wouldn't ever buy a recast and you should always do your research. KNOW WHAT YOU'RE BUYING!!! *speaker feedback* That is all.

Fluffy Prophet

sorry for not replying to everyone, I'm skimming real fast

@ Fate: omg so amazing! I really love the curly fanciful hooves

@ Stokiaci: I got Dragon age for Fizz and Dave for Christmas... shhhh.... secrets. How do you like it? I hope I chose right.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Fin - I love it! Every time I'm free I play. If they like Skyrim I'm sure they will enjoy this game.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I got a new phone and had to try out the camera so have a bit of spam.

My girls
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Tinies!
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Minhyun and Soa
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Stokiaci
I got a new phone and had to try out the camera so have a bit of spam.

My girls
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Tinies!
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Minhyun and Soa
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Ohmigosh! So much cuteness! That's a good camera phone!
I haven't played with my dolls for some time, so taking them out from my closet this weekend and redressing one of them today was a very calming experience.

I've also begun posting (really crappy) photos of my dolls online (excluding Instagram because, idk, Instagram, lol) which is weird because I don't normally do?
The feeling will probably die soon, but it's kind of nice in a way to actually share. lol

I wish I had a hairpiece or headband that went with this outfit. And maybe a black skirt of some sort, but whatever.
The outfit itself comes with that white skirt so it still works.

User Image

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
@Wine-lo-wich: Yay School A~ (My personal favorite mold of all time)

He's so colorful heart

@Stokiaci: Awww, congrats~ He really is a cutie ^^

@Yoshiwong: I usually go between active streaks and inactive streaks with online presence (so far as dolls go) too! It's hard to do much with them when the spark isn't there.

I am currently attempting to braid dreadlocks into a doll wig XD

User Image

After an hour of experimenting I think I have a method down, but not much progress lol

(to be fair, 2AM was not the best time to start this)
      hey guys. c:
      you can call me tea for short,on here.
      i'd say i have a medium sized bjd collection.
      (for me, at least!)
      3 SDs, 3 MSDs, 2 "tinies" and a YoSD.
      i recently got my iplehouse pixxie twinky in the mail about a week ago!<3
      i love her,she's so tiny and her little pear-shaped body is adorable ; u;
      i just need to find a proper wig for her..
      i'm looking forward to sharing my photos and getting to know you all~

in the mean time,
      could i get an invite to DoA?
      i can PM you my e-mail if so. ^_^

oh, ALSO.
      @casey itself, that's so neat!
      i've been thinking of trying to learn how to do doll dreads!
      can't wait to see progress!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Tea: i can invite you if you pm me your email.

@ Casey: I love dreads, I dreaded my hair last summer and I'm never going back... they're so fun.

I know it must seem like I haven't done anything with my dolls because I'm not taking pics lately, but I have been, lots of sewing. I really love my crew and I can't wait for my mermaid to join them.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
So Rose had an epic battle with the puppy today and lost. It was my fault she got hold of it. So far the boiling water got some of the dents out, but she will need a major nose job this summer *sigh* Thank god I have another spare head which needs minor modding.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
shes whiskey in a teacup
      @casey itself, that's so neat!
      i've been thinking of trying to learn how to do doll dreads!
      can't wait to see progress!

Still sounds like a respectable collection to me c:

I don't actually know how to make the dreads myself (well I know how to in theory, I've never done it, though). My friend made them. I'm just braiding them in.

Finlet
@ Casey: I love dreads, I dreaded my hair last summer and I'm never going back... they're so fun.

I've wanted to dread my hair before, but I'm not good at hair maintenance, so I decided not to when I was in University.

Divine Moonstone
So Rose had an epic battle with the puppy today and lost. It was my fault she got hold of it. So far the boiling water got some of the dents out, but she will need a major nose job this summer *sigh* Thank god I have another spare head which needs minor modding.

Oh no :c Sounds like she'll end up being quite the character once she gets through all the repairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff