Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

chierisuu
Hello all BJD Lovers! heart

This is a picture of one of my boys
User Image

Sadly i'm moving house and won't be able to accommodate any of my BJD'S anymore ; v;;

I have thought about it long and hard but I have to part with them, so i have been wondering where is the best place online to sell BJDS and the accessories

I would love for my babies to end up in good hands!!

I am currently situated in SIngapore

I've actually had the best luck selling dolls and accessories through Facebook sale pages. BJD Adoption and BJD Addicts Sales and Commissions page are some good groups to sell through. Of course posting on DoA is a good bet as well.

Bashful Bloodsucker

XFateX
teileaf
fawnpriince
teileaf

Ah, okay!
this is the body he will be arriving to you on
link bwehhh
it's very slim, I believe.
do you know the measurements of the dress?

this is the body Clarence is on
mORE LINKS
which is harder to dress because he has wide hips.

DZ has a large amount of bodies for their MSD sculpts, but I've heard they're discontinuing a few of the older ones.
I hope they make a new body for their YOsds. emotion_dowant

Lets see lets seeee.
Size: Fits on a MSD AOD DOD LUTS (17"/44cm) 1/4 BJD dollfie Luts and other similar sized ball joint dolls.

That's all it sayz for the size.
; A; I think it will fit since he's slim though? *screams* I hope.
I want him to be so girly but a switch at the same time. My little crossdressing irish boy.
Ahhhh.

My mom is even on board with the crossdressing. She thinks it's hilarious. * u*

omg Clarence's body is precious thoughhhhh lshgdlakdsgh so shapely. So desu.
Makes you want to molest.
LOL WUT. /walks away

YOsds are the bigger ones right?

I'm going to weight in and say if it is a slim body, luts MSDs aren't slim. So if it's made to fit that size, it might actually be loose. But it's always worth a shot anyways. I really dont' know how other dolls measure. xD I know luts girl dresses do not fit their boy kid delfs completely.

In that case, I'd be verrrry happy. xDD
I won't hold my breath, but I can always hope. <3

I can't wait to put clothes on my little guy.
Wait.

he's not even here yet.

T ^T I cant wait to have my little guy.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Doesn't help Fairyland is doing ANOTHER event right now, and it's got new MNF and Pukifee

Bashful Bloodsucker

I just discovered the next doll I'll be purchasing if/when I have the money end of this year.
: T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Shattered Ciel
How bad is the DZ Backlog now? Last time I ordered from them it was 172 days

They are are going to be even more backlogged with their discontinued BB event. I was going to order from a dealer, now I wonder if I should shop around ones in stock...
teileaf
chierisuu

User Image

Sadly i'm moving house and won't be able to accommodate any of my BJD'S anymore ; v;;

I have thought about it long and hard but I have to part with them, so i have been wondering where is the best place online to sell BJDS and the accessories

I can't tell you how badly I want to jump on this. But I wouldn't have any money until end of may. T ^T

If your really interested I don't mind storing it at my new place for awhile!
I really want to pass them on though, since i wouldn't be able to care for them at all!
If you are interested as well, I can give you the link to the other doll and accessories i have to pass on!
Spore XP
chierisuu

User Image

I've actually had the best luck selling dolls and accessories through Facebook sale pages. BJD Adoption and BJD Addicts Sales and Commissions page are some good groups to sell through. Of course posting on DoA is a good bet as well.

Thank you very much! I hope they end up with a good owner heart

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

just wanted to show you all the progress on my first "bjd" made from a monster high doll. not too bad, i think. she doesn't have a name yet. i'm going to wait till she's completely done before officially naming her.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Weee! My Juri2008 is making a swift trip...

She was only posted out to me from France on the 9th, and she's already in JFK today <3 I hope to see her home on Monday!!!!

Sparkly Genius

@Megatron - I'm usually not super into Monster High repaints, but I love what you did with yours! Her eyes are really pretty and a lot different than the Monster High style. Great work!

@Ciel - That's awesome smile Glad you're having some good news.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I seriously want to repaint now gonk

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Spore XP
@Megatron - I'm usually not super into Monster High repaints, but I love what you did with yours! Her eyes are really pretty and a lot different than the Monster High style. Great work!

@Ciel - That's awesome smile Glad you're having some good news.

XD thanks! yeah, i've seen some terrible monster high repaints...i can't wait till i finish her wig so she can have hair XD then an outfit. was thinking of either making her a nightie camisole and bloomers or a school uniform. i have materials for both lol.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
B3autiful Hangover
I seriously want to repaint now gonk

really is pretty fun biggrin i had a good time doing it.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
sdhalhsdnsdgbdajg....

Juri is home .... <3 SO FAST <3

I'm sorry... I went legitimately stupid today for her arrival
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In love with the fire: Kenna and Lysander by Silvermasques, on Flickr

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Krowenstein
You should join us here for BJD Silliness since your getting one now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash