Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a January 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite January Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday January 31st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite January MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite January MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a January MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday January 31st 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a January 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
D:
Let me think about that for a moment, and I'll get back to you...
Nogitsune, obviously.
Who doesn't want to be a nine-tailed fox?
Seriously? So much power, AND AWESOME LOOKS.
Who wouldn't love it?

EDIT:
Wait what. First post?
*angels sing*
This has never happened before~ eek

Gift of the Goddess~!
So many different items and poses on it that are pretty and that I love to use with my avatars. ;P

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite is the chain wallet, it goes with so many outfits and I love the little pixel chain.
i REALLY love this January's Ascended (spelling) Demon, it looks pretty cool and i can match it for muliple avi's that i have in mind of making
I absolutely love Nogitsune. My favourite is the tail set, which looks amazing.
My favorite would have to be the Chain wallet from '04. Though I don't have one, I feel it is just enough of an accessory, to give an avi that extra "emo" look. It's not a very "flashy" mc, but it still has great style all in it's own. Not to mention that chain wallets are very popular everywhere. It's convienent for your money, and it's a great look!
My favorite is January 2009: Scarlet Sprite, Because my style is alot like this and this item executes my personality so well. Also it was the year I started get BACK into gaia :3

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Definitely the Chain Wallet, came out the same month as i Joined! wink

Godly Fairy

I have to say my favorite of the January MCs would be the Demonic Pendant.
It is a lovely counterpart to the Angelic one and it was also one of my very first MCs. While it has the pendant and shine options, each option can add to an avatar as either a flowing item (non-shiny) or a focal point (shiny).
User Image

18,325 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
my fav January MC ishh the chain wallet
its soo kyutee >w< i would want it in rl too, that's only if i could a rly identical wallet ike dat ^o^
i have a similar one n its a blue version of itxD
My favorite is probably Chain Wallet. I prefer most of the older MCs because they were more original and trendy. Chain wallet is no exception and it goes with so many outfits! I used to own a chain wallet in real life but now I only own one on gaia. ;D

Shirtless Elder

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Emo Bag, because I have an identical IRL bag, and refer to it as my 'Emo Bag' because of Gaia. So it's my favorite for the fond memories and lolz. XD

clarion's King

Super Model

Emo bag. Very stylish and versatile. Also the fact that it's gray and plain, which is why I'd choose it over the gold shop bags.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff