Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

My favorite would have to be Masterpieces. I love the skin that comes with it, because it is shaded with purple, instead of just gray like the white body dye.
Those blue scarves are adorable too. <3
emo bag because its so cool and only ave a little number in gaia. which mean people will quest for it. the emo bag is a treand nowadays to teenager... some people want their avi in gaia to be their real world... gaia.. the world of style.. wink

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Flatterer 200
HMMMMMMMMM my favorite collectible its Nogitsune. i rlllly love the black and red robe and the tails. heart heart heart

Dangerous Informer

Nogitsune.
Why? Cause It's a fun item. :3 I love the red and black and how they blend with each other and the outfit it's self. I love the art work in this item, its just that pretty I want to but the whole set~ <3 It lacks originality of the "nine tailed fox" category, and the fact it may be over used in 'NineTails' and 'Naruto' in the Cosplay Avatar, Arenas. But overall I think this item made it's way to my heart strings and made me love gaia a bit more.

Tipsy Drake

21,625 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Lavish Tipper 200
January 2009: Scarlet Sprite
I love this item because I ADORE the color red, but I can never seem to get anything that is the right color. I also LOVE the head dress thing because almost every time I go to make an avi, I want to use something like it.
Although I haven't been on Gaia for a long amount of time, I would have to say that Assassin's Guise is my favorite. It helps with the "Dead-Mafia" look. hmm...how can I put this, like, if a shinigami was in human form and had one hell of a gothic fashion! lol :3

Sparkly Star

8,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I love Ascended Demon, because it was my first ever Monthly collectible.
My favorite is Layla.

Reason: The story behind it is so cute! And I love the floral theme, and the whites and pinks. n_n

Dangerous Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
My favorite would have to be Ascended Demon.
I love it so much.
We've all been waiting for A White tail Or White horns for our Avi's but they're wasn't any nice one avaliable.
I'm Glad you Finally made one

Romantic Gekko

9,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Popular Thread 100
I love the Nogitsune!
Not only am I a fan of foreign clothes and such on gaia, but I absolutely love it in real life!
I love new cultures, languages, I love more than anything to meet foreign people!
And I feel that Nogitsune is a really great piece of work.
it'll make me feel like me 3nodding
User Image

My favorite would be the chain wallet. That MC is awesome, couldn't ask for more. The items has style and is unique in many ways

Fashionable Vampire

My favorite item would have to be the January 2008 item Masterpieces.
As an art student,I studied intensively into the artists featured in this item.
And it's very gorgeous.
Nogitsune.

The tails pose is nice, but it also has a couple of very nice black and red clothing pieces that can look very good when used with the right items. Plus I'm a fan of black and red themed items anyway, so it instantly became one of my favourites. Along with those facts it also gave you a very Japanese sense. It's hard for me to dislike something that's themed around the culture of Japan. You should definitely make another MC like that one.
Got a jagged gorgeous winter from a summers thread

January 2008 was a good year for January MC's.

Yes, the earliest MC's are more rare and a lot more liked and more expensive... But as gaia evolved, you gave the MC's more poses and more styles.

I'm an Assassin's Creed fan so the Assassin's Guise was a big hit with me. But, the winner goes to Masterpieces.

I enjoy art, and Masterpieces was a good one. It could be used so easily in many different ways!! The stone skin (With or without the hair of David) made great for white skin. If you didn't like the eyes, glasses/shades or an item to change the eyes completely would work.

The blue scarf based off one of my all time favorite paintings, Starry Night, was a happy surprise to me. It's a nice blue and yellow color, which are a great match together.

The other ones -so I don't ramble on and on- are easy to work with as well. The Venus Shell helps in a completely different way than the scarf can. The Embroidered Mantle can give a Christmas like look if it wanted, and so on. The others give it a completely different style then the rest, it's a great variety for many different styles and clothes for avis. It's beautiful and worth every bit of gold.

All the lies you told about me they were totally, totally, totally true

Angelic Goat

My favorite January MC is January 2008 Assassin's Guise. I try to work it into almost every outfit I have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff