Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

Well another heartbreaking end to my Cowboys season. They totally stunk it up last night with the exception of Dwayne Harris and Dan Bailey. Hopefully in the offseason the Cowboys finally truly invest heavily in both the offensive and defensive lines. You cannot expect to contend when you're weak in the trenches on both sides of the ball. I also think a new offensive playcaller is needed that would actually play to the strengths of this offense. Let's also hope this team can stay healthy next year. The amount of injuries, especially on defense, was colossal. I know the saying goes, "next man up" but when you lose quite an amount of impact players to injury and by the end of the season you're starting 3rd & 4th stringers, it takes a toll.

I still love my Cowboys & will still be rooting next season. heart
iHippie X
Well another heartbreaking end to my Cowboys season. They totally stunk it up last night with the exception of Dwayne Harris and Dan Bailey. Hopefully in the offseason the Cowboys finally truly invest heavily in both the offensive and defensive lines. You cannot expect to contend when you're weak in the trenches on both sides of the ball. I also think a new offensive playcaller is needed that would actually play to the strengths of this offense. Let's also hope this team can stay healthy next year. The amount of injuries, especially on defense, was colossal. I know the saying goes, "next man up" but when you lose quite an amount of impact players to injury and by the end of the season you're starting 3rd & 4th stringers, it takes a toll.

Who is surprised about this? Romo is 1-6 in the clutch.
Old Blue Collar Joe
iHippie X

But you can't blame the quarterback entirely for the wins or losses when it comes to being "clutch",
you need at least a decent O-line to block for you, and that's the point she was making.
The Cowboys' O-line this year and last year was atrocious.
PHO DAC BlET
Old Blue Collar Joe
iHippie X

But you can't blame the quarterback entirely for the wins or losses when it comes to being "clutch",
you need at least a decent O-line to block for you, and that's the point she was making.

Sorry, you don't go 1-6 in the clutch without the QB being the one who winds up toting the fault.
Old Blue Collar Joe
PHO DAC BlET
Old Blue Collar Joe
iHippie X

Sorry, you don't go 1-6 in the clutch without the QB being the one who winds up toting the fault.

You fail to understand that if you don't have a offensive line to block for you,
then you can't dial up anything.

neutral
PHO DAC BlET
Old Blue Collar Joe
PHO DAC BlET
Old Blue Collar Joe
iHippie X

You fail to understand that if you don't have a offensive line to block for you,

neutral

I definitely understand. He's had different offensive lines during these chokes. Note that I have not once said Romo isn't a good QB. I simply said he chokes in the clutch, which he does do.
Three INT's against the Skins? That is choking. He had enough time for tea and crumpets several times, and those three INT's, not one was thrown under duress. They were ALL just piss poor throws.
Old Blue Collar Joe
PHO DAC BlET
Old Blue Collar Joe
PHO DAC BlET
Old Blue Collar Joe
iHippie X

neutral

I definitely understand. He's had different offensive lines during these chokes. Note that I have not once said Romo isn't a good QB. I simply said he chokes in the clutch, which he does do.
Three INT's against the Skins? That is choking. He had enough time for tea and crumpets several times, and those three INT's, not one was thrown under duress. They were ALL just piss poor throws.

hmmm....
I'll give you that one.
How about the Ravens destroying the Colts?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sky0814

Ravens are classless.

Seriously, if you have to do the John Cena thing where you move your hand over your face to try to act like a lockdown defender when the receiver didn't catch the ball because he tripped, then you have no class. You're just a piss poor excuse for a player.

Bashful Entrepreneur

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
Luck's O-line needs improvement next year for them to be a contending team in the Super Bowl
John R -Johnny- Cash
Sky0814

Ravens are classless.

Seriously, if you have to do the John Cena thing where you move your hand over your face to try to act like a lockdown defender when the receiver didn't catch the ball because he tripped, then you have no class. You're just a piss poor excuse for a player.

Sounds like one of Neckbeards crew has a case of sore a**.

Other than the last game, the previous Weekend's playoff games were rather... boring O.o

Hopefully this weekend we will see some classics.

Super Spirit

Hope my boy RG3 will be alright.

Good luck to all teams remaining.

(we'll get 'em next year crying )

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
Eyes
User Image
(Banner provided by Randonation Project)

Introduction/Teams/Directory/Other!

Announcement (4/22/10):
The 2010 NFL Draft is underway and there is no shortage on big splashes being made.

Announcement (2/07/10):
Congratulations to the Saints on their Super Bowl victory against the Colts. It was a great game!

Announcement (6/19/09):
Well, it's almost that time of year again. Training camps start in a little over a month! 'Til then...

Announcement (2/1/09):
This is what we've all been waiting for...THE SUPER BOWL IS FINALLY HERE!! It's the Steelers & the Cardinals facing off today at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. I wish 'em both luck. Now, let's grab our snacks and watch this thing!!

Announcement (1/1/09):
Hey everyone! Yeppp, it's that time of year again. PLAYOFFS! Playoffs? We're talking about playoffs? We're just trying to win a game! Haha, but really I can't wait until this Saturday for the first games of this year's playoffs!
Don't forget to watch!

Announcement (9/3/0 cool :
What's up everyone? Well, there's only one day until the regular season starts with the Redskins vs. Giants on NBC @ 7 p.m. eastern time! I hope you can watch it.

Announcement (8/13/0 cool :
Gear up everyone! Pre-season is already here, which means that the Regular season is just that much closer. I can't wait!!

Announcement (7/13/0 cool :
Hey everybody! I know it's been a while, but I got an important notice. We have a new Affiliate! I know, it's been a long time since we had one of those as well. xd But, the affiliate seems like a cool thread to me. I mean, who doesn't like people who donate? It's called the "Randonation Project!" cool So go check 'em out. Scroll down to the 6th post! By the way, I know they don't really have anything to do with sports, but I thought it'd be nice to branch out and broaden our horizons...and stuff like that. xd Quick link: The Randonation Project!

Announcement (2/3/200 cool :
CONGRATS to the New York Football Giants on their massive upset against the 18-1 New England Patriots, who gave up a great fight and played a great game. See ya next year!

Announcement (2/2/0 cool :
Well, looks like it's that time again everybody! Yup, the Super Bowl is here!!! Can't wait to see it tomorrow, how 'bout you? Don't forget to tune in to FOX tomorrow around 6 for pregame stuff or ealier!! Enjoy it!

Announcement (1/14/0 cool :
Happy new year everbody, and can you believe only 4 teams are remaining in the playoffs? It's either gonna be the Patriots, Packers, Giants, or Chargers in the Super Bowl! Good luck to any of your teams...if they're playing, haha! blaugh

Announcement (12/30/07):
Wow, it's been an amazing season hasn't it? Whether your team made it into the playoffs (whether it be by chance or brute strength...I know that was cheesy) try to watch the playoffs starting next Saturday! See ya there...well not really. xd

Announcement (11/27/07):
May Washington Redskins player, Sean Taylor who was not only an outstanding player, but a father as well be remembered today and forever. Rest in Peace Sean Taylor!

Announcement! (11/5/07):
It's past midway of the season! Make sure to support your team as usual and keep posting!

Announcement! (9/8/07):
It's official! The 2007-2008 regular season has now started! Grab them jerseys, grab that controller and watch some Football!

Announcement! (8/27/07):
One more week of pre-season Football, and it's off to the regular season! Everyone get ready!

Announcement! (4/21/07):
Respect & Love goes out to all the families of the victims of the Virginia Tech tragedy! Our hearts are with ya!

Announcement! (2/4/07):
The Indianapolis Colts have just won the 41st Super Bowl! Congrats to them and their franchise. Honorable mention to the Bears for making it that far!

Announcement! (1/13/07):
It's a new year! And that means a new playoff season for the NFL. Yes, that's right, it's the 2007 playoffs baby! So enjoy the rush of the NFL thread, as many conversations happen, and at a fast pace too!
Alright, have a good time! Later!

Announcement! (12/7/06):
NFL Polling Guild!---New guild about Football! Give it a try and join it today!

The AKILLA Projekt takes place. -See "News" post for more info! "And so it begins."

*Updated "Fans of Teams" post! Go check it out now!

Hello, and welcome to The Official/Unofficial NFL (National Football League) Thread version 2.0! Why is it 2.0?? Well that's quite simple, the other thread was lost in the thread loss error stuff things so yeah, I made a second one before someone else could. twisted But anyway, here you can talk about anything you like about FOOTBALL yay! Stats, scheduling, standings, everything here at The Official/Unofficial NFL (National Football League) Thread version 2.0!

Directory:
1st post: Intro/Teams/Old Polls/Quotes from thread
2nd post: Standings
3rd post: Stats
4th post: Schedule
5th post: News
6th post: Banners/Affiliates (post if you wanna be my "partner of threads" wink
7th post: Fans of Teams (post your favorite team)

Quotes:
Mac Boney
AKILLA
Randy Moss admits he uses maijuana:

Click Here

eek surprised
I knew it!

suicidial tendancy
you know whats funny about this whole matt lienert thing is he plays on a team call d the TROJONS he should know better than to not use protection.

(In reference to how many spammish and typical posts there will be during Super Bowl time, look around page 2190's to see what I'm talking about)
Jenny the Headcase
soadshuyin
malik jin
colts
Example....uhhh....what letter are we on now?

C

pastortroy5
Manik the Malevolent
pastortroy5
Manik the Malevolent
Nahhh, JR's alright, but Steven's is a F_GGOT, and you can fill in the blank bruv.
...Would it happen to be an "A"?

Heh he got kneed in the balls.
OMFG BRAH! Youz won 20 thousand dollaz!
Momma! We don't have to live in the ghetto anymore! Momma momma!

Leonard_Snart
SonOfTheDragon
lets see. first off big ben is ok... too slow i think. I am counting on their running game. iron curtain is.... no comment

Iron Curtain? Pittsburgh isn't in the Soviet Union last I checked, it's the STEEL Curtain.

Jenny the Headcase
Yeah, man, I'm totally ready for the San Diego - New England.
Gotta win this game and start our road to the #1 seed again.

Hmm, should be an exciting and interesting game.
We should put a safety (Weddle) on Moss with Jammer, that should neutralize him at least some. I believe our front four will be much better than what the Jets.

Hopefully the pats won't cheat against us, lol.

Drew Johnson
Hiro Protaganista
what happens to all the 19-0 t-shirts, the book, and all the rest?

I think The D-line deserved the MVP trophy.

This time I have no problem with Shula and co. popping the cork. No problem at all

The NFL donates the shirts to a poor country in Africa.

Jenny the Headcase
C-Panther20
Micheal Vicks gonna comeback next year, HELL YEAH go VICK

Yeah, in the PFL (Prison Football League).
In fact, he's going to be the MVP of that league no doubt!

xd

Old Polls:

Do you think your team is going to do well this season?
Yes
37% [ 234 ]
No
17% [ 109 ]
Hopefully
25% [ 155 ]
Maybe
19% [ 122 ]

Total Votes : 620
----------------------------------------------
So, how has your team done so far?
Great
30% [ 98 ]
Bad
11% [ 36 ]
Fairly Well
20% [ 64 ]
Fairly Bad
8% [ 28 ]
Don't Know / My option isn't here
29% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 319
--------------------------------------------
Is your team going to the playoffs?
Yes
40% [ 62 ]
No
26% [ 40 ]
Don't know yet
32% [ 50 ]

Total Votes : 152
------------------------------------------------
Is your team moving on to the next round of the playoffs?
Yes
54% [ 105 ]
No
45% [ 88 ]

Total Votes : 193
----------------------------------------------------
Who's going to win the Super Bowl?
Pittsburgh Steelers
57% [ 107 ]
Seattle Seahawks
42% [ 79 ]

Total Votes : 186
--------------------------------------------------------
Which position will have the most injured?
Quarterback
26% [ 123 ]
Runningback/Fullback/Halfback
15% [ 69 ]
Wide Receiver/Tight End
10% [ 46 ]
Offensive Lineman
8% [ 40 ]
Defensive Lineman
8% [ 38 ]
Cornerbacks/Safetys
2% [ 13 ]
Middle Linebacker/Outside Linbacker
2% [ 13 ]
Kicker/Punter
2% [ 12 ]
Other?
22% [ 104 ]

Total Votes : 458

---------------------------------------
Should Kurt Warner be benched already?
Yes
51% [ 18 ]
No
48% [ 17 ]

Total Votes : 35
(only 35 because the Cardinals changed their minds the same day I put the poll up...)

Which team will lose a game first?
Chicago Bears
44% [ 104 ]
Indianapolis Colts
55% [ 130 ]

Total Votes : 234
Do you believe in 11ven?
Yes
55% [ 115 ]
No
44% [ 94 ]

Total Votes : 209
----------------------------------------
Which of these teams will go to the Super Bowl?
Chicago Bears
22% [ 87 ]
Indianapolis Colts
15% [ 61 ]
Philadelphia Eagles
7% [ 29 ]
New Orleans Saints
17% [ 67 ]
Baltimore Ravens
3% [ 15 ]
San Diego "Super" Chargers
9% [ 36 ]
Seattle Seahawks
6% [ 24 ]
New England Patriots
18% [ 74 ]

Total Votes : 393
------------------------------
Which team will win the Super Bowl?
Chicago Bears
53% [ 120 ]
Indianapolis Colts
46% [ 106 ]

Total Votes : 226
----------------------------
Will JaMarcus Russell become the #1 Draft Pick In 2007?
Yes
50% [ 79 ]
No
49% [ 77 ]

Total Votes : 156
----------------------------
Excited About Pre-Season?
Yes
69% [ 70 ]
No
30% [ 31 ]

Total Votes : 101
-------------------------------
What's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food?
Turkey/other kind of bird 41.7% [ 10 ]
Potatoes/Veggies 8.3% [ 2 ]
Pie/Dessert 41.7% [ 10 ]
Other 8.3% [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 24
----------------------------------
Is your team going to the playoffs? (part 2)
Yes 61.5% [ 96 ]
No 20.5% [ 32 ]
Don't know yet 17.9% [ 28 ]

Total Votes: 156
Which two teams will go to the Super Bowl?
Patriots / Packers 59.5% [ 44 ]
Giants / Chargers 10.8% [ 8 ]
Patriots / Giants 14.9% [ 11 ]
Packers / Chargers 14.9% [ 11 ]

Total Votes: 74
Who will win the Super Bowl?
New England Patriots 52.3% [ 123 ]
New York Giants 47.7% [ 112 ]

Total Votes: 235
---------------------------------
Will DT Glenn Dorsey be picked #1 in the draft?
Yes 35.5% [ 66 ]
No 64.5% [ 120 ]

Total Votes: 186
Should Brett Favre make a comeback?
Yes, with the Packers 32.5% [ 53 ]
Yes, with another team 28.2% [ 46 ]
No 39.3% [ 64 ]

Total Votes: 163
Is your team going to the playoffs (part 3)
Yes, I can't wait! 56.8% [ 54 ]
No...well there's always next year 43.2% [ 41 ]

Total Votes: 95
Who will win Super Bowl XLIII (43)?
Pittsburgh Steelers 41.5% [ 34 ]
Arizona Cardinals 58.5% [ 48 ]

Total Votes: 82
--------------------------------
Do you want to see Michael Vick back in the NFL?
Yes 50.9% [ 54 ]
No 35.8% [ 38 ]
Undecided at this point 13.2% [ 14 ]

Total Votes: 106
--------------------------------
Who is currently the best QB in the NFL? (suggested by Dude-LAP. Thanks, DL)!
Peyton Manning 24.5% [ 186 ]
Tom Brady 21.4% [ 162 ]
Drew Brees 19.5% [ 148 ]
Other 34.6% [ 262 ]

Total Votes: 758
------------------------------------
Which rookie QB will have the biggest impact in the future?
Sam Bradford 36.4% [ 135 ]
Tim Tebow 32.6% [ 121 ]
Jimmy Clausen 8.1% [ 30 ]
Colt McCoy 22.9% [ 85 ]

Total Votes: [ 371 ]
(voting ended 3/23/2012: 11:35 p.m.)

Teams:
Arizona Cardinals, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins
lets go dolphins

Super Spirit

January 12, 2013

NFL DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

RAVENS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VS

BRONCOS

Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Denver, Colorado
4:30 on CBS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PACKERS

VS

49ers

Candlestick Park
San Francisco, California
8:00 on FOX

Enjoy the games, everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items