Welcome to Gaia! ::

HMN-Ganja
I know it's a little late but Steven Jackson to the Atlanta Falcons<3 OMG THEY TAKING IT THIS SEASON COMING!!!!! So Exited

You're kidding, right? The issue isn't the O. The D sucks.
Preseason starts in 3 weeks wink

Super Spirit

Jeremy Maclin out for the season (Eagles WR).

Distinct Elder

After a strong showing in the first preseason game, I am PUMPED for the Browns season. Brandon Weeden finally looks comfortable with the way the offense is being run. Only time will tell, but I really hope that this year is the "next year" we've always been dreaming of.

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Operation Desert Storm
After a strong showing in the first preseason game, I am PUMPED for the Browns season. Brandon Weeden finally looks comfortable with the way the offense is being run. Only time will tell, but I really hope that this year is the "next year" we've always been dreaming of.

Cleveland looked strong last night. Normally I don't pay too much attention to pre-season NFL but I watched that game last night and I was much impressed.
Last stanley cup's playoffs were awesome, chicago shows that team managment it's a really power of ice hockey. They was like Greece 2004 year football team. They are pretty similar. Team play, strong defence and "outsider factor(no one wouldn't bet on them in the start of the season)" made a great result. I hope to see teams like them in the future. Chicago had won, so now they are stars. Everyone now knows that they are strong, so it would be much harder to get 2nd win in the Stanley cup now. Obviously for me Stanley cup will have another new winner in season 2013/2014. And it wouldn't be a Black Hawks team. Hope it will be a Rangers team. I m still wait, when this legend will kick all nhl teams asses. Actually i ve been waiting for that about 8years, but who knows? Maybe they do that in that season. exclaim biggrin

4,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
lylylyivgotsometwo
Last stanley cup's playoffs were awesome, chicago shows that team managment it's a really power of ice hockey. They was like Greece 2004 year football team. They are pretty similar. Team play, strong defence and "outsider factor(no one wouldn't bet on them in the start of the season)" made a great result. I hope to see teams like them in the future. Chicago had won, so now they are stars. Everyone now knows that they are strong, so it would be much harder to get 2nd win in the Stanley cup now. Obviously for me Stanley cup will have another new winner in season 2013/2014. And it wouldn't be a Black Hawks team. Hope it will be a Rangers team. I m still wait, when this legend will kick all nhl teams asses. Actually i ve been waiting for that about 8years, but who knows? Maybe they do that in that season. exclaim biggrin

This is a NFL (National FOOTBALL League) thread.
xXx Matt The Ace xXx
lylylyivgotsometwo

OOPS, My mistake. I feel sorry for that rolleyes

Distinct Elder

It's pretty hard not to get overly excited based on preseason games.

Super Spirit

lylylyivgotsometwo
xXx Matt The Ace xXx
lylylyivgotsometwo

OOPS, My mistake. I feel sorry for that rolleyes

Cool story though. emotion_brofist

Operation Desert Storm

Hopefully he'll be better. Good luck this year. 3nodding
LETS GO COLTS!!!

OG Gaian

lol
Here's a riddle for you Patriots fans: What's blue, grey, and white, has had more seasons without a playoff appearance or a superbowl than anyother NFL team, and smashed the Patriots 40-9? Go ahead, tell me how it's just preseason.
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
lol
Here's a riddle for you Patriots fans: What's blue, grey, and white, has had more seasons without a playoff appearance or a superbowl than anyother NFL team, and smashed the Patriots 40-9? Go ahead, tell me how it's just preseason.

It is pre-season. Doesn't matter once the regular season starts, because where were the Lions last season during the playoffs? That''s right, sitting at home or in a bar watching it on TV.
Pat yourself on the back and crow all night. It's irrelevant.

OG Gaian

Old Blue Collar Joe
Lawyer Johnny Cocaine
lol

It is pre-season. Doesn't matter once the regular season starts, because where were the Lions last season during the playoffs? That''s right, sitting at home or in a bar watching it on TV.
Pat yourself on the back and crow all night. It's irrelevant.
Yes is it most certainly does matter, you mouth breather. Let's look at this. The Colts went 0-4 in the 2006 preseason. That season, they went on to win the superbowl, and beat the Patriots as well. So I suppose that was just magic, huh? Educate yourself, friend. It was 23-3 When the starters were out when the first half ended. That doesn't say anything? I recall once in the regular season last season...where the Bills picked brady off four time. Four. Go back and count them. There was also another time during the regular season when the Pats were getting trounced by the 49ers...with a QB who'd never played as a started before. It wasn't until late in the 4th that Tom woke up and remembered he had a game to play. But I suppose you "somehow" missed that, didn't you? Preseason week three is also much closer to what you'd see in week 1 of the regular season. The starters play longer, and use more of their normal formations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff