Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Spirit

Well it was definitely a great game, 'grats to the Eagles.

Fatcat

Well, my Packers didn't do too well this season. A-aron done fu*kered up.

On another note, Pats are probably my no. 1 hated team, Vikings second, and Seahawks in third. Not for any particular reason besides the fact that Pats are actually really good as an entirety vs my team, most of my family in Washington likes the Seahawks, and Vikings are pretty good being in NFC along with my Packers. I was really glad they lost the Superbowl, especially considering my team wasn't even close. Regardless of what team played against them though, I was going to be happy as long as they lost (no offence to anyone). It was a close call, though I wasn't really happy with the two men commentating. They seemed to be biased, but could just be my own biased coming out. I tell you hwhat, my butt was puckered like 3/4th's of the game because the Pats put up one hell of a fight. It made for great 4-5 hour entertainment.

I also got super fat because it gave me a reason to pig out, and I'm ok with that. Pickles, bread sticks, and taco bell? Yis. Heaven.
Didn't want the Pats to lose, especially to the ******** Eagles, but on the bright side Nick Foles gets a ring and will get a nice, fat payday shortly when free agency hits.
And I get to laugh at Indy after McDaniels changes his mind, and they now have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a new coach. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Quotable Roisterer

On the other side of the coin here, very glad to see Eagles take down the evil empire and finally bring home a trophy. Participating in the celebrations on Broad Street will remain a highlight of my life so far.

Foles is also under contract for the upcoming year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got moved for a couple picks, especially considering we're over the cap as it is.
any other Tampa Bay fans here? no? just me?

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
Teau
any other Tampa Bay fans here? no? just me?
they are alright but im gonna be seeing them take on my Giants in November

Super Spirit

dolliez
foot

ball

Greedy Winner

Eagles are repeating. Mark my words... FLY EAGLES FLY!!

Super Spirit

Thank you RAMS! blaugh
DlRE STRAITS

Seriously doubtful. Saints or Rams are going to rep in the Superbowl for the NFC.
On the AFC side I think I have to give it to the Chiefs.

Greedy Winner

Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS

Seriously doubtful. Saints or Rams are going to rep in the Superbowl for the NFC.

Turns out you were right, and I hate to admit it but it deservedly came down to the 4 best teams left, who had been best all season. I gotta think itll be Chiefs and Saints in the super bowl but s**t anything has been possible.

Super Spirit

DlRE STRAITS
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS

Turns out you were right, and I hate to admit it but it deservedly came down to the 4 best teams left, who had been best all season. I gotta think itll be Chiefs and Saints in the super bowl but s**t anything has been possible.

I'll go with the Rams vs Patriots smile

Although I'd be fine with either matchup.
DlRE STRAITS
Old Blue Collar Joe
DlRE STRAITS

I truthfully think that the Chiefs take it all this season. Mahomes is literally playing lights out and better than any other QB in the league (I am a Pats fan, as stated before, but will stand by my prediction) and the Pats are notoriously bad away from home in the championship game.
I don't think either NFC team (and I think the Saints will take it) can beat the Chiefs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff