Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

******** I IGNORED THE FA TODAY LIKE AN IDIOT AND THEN WE GAVE COOKS AWAY TO THE PATS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Distinct Elder

So how 'bout that Brock Osweiller trade

Super Spirit

Brady's baccccccck! ninja

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

Super Spirit

Sight Ninja
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

Don't deny your Brady love. heart xd

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

I just feel like he gets a lot of credit and the people surrounding him don't. Which is kinda unfortunate. (But pretty standard. sweatdrop ) Also I just don't like the Patriots. xP
SN

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
well my Giants when down like a flaming pile of s**t, i hope the new head coach Pat Shurmur and new gm get the team back into the playoffs soon

Msgrunnie's Husband

Eagles will win.

Super Spirit

Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

I just feel like he gets a lot of credit and the people surrounding him don't. Which is kinda unfortunate. (But pretty standard. sweatdrop ) Also I just don't like the Patriots. xP
SN

It's true he's had more help than people give credit for (imo). BUT...per usual with the QB position as much blame as they get for failing they will get love for being great. And he's definitely one of the greatest! The ups and downs of being a QB I guess, haha.

But yeah if you just don't like the Pats, that's cool too. xd

Super Spirit

Robo DeadPool80
well my Giants when down like a flaming pile of s**t, i hope the new head coach Pat Shurmur and new gm get the team back into the playoffs soon

Even though the Giants are rivals, I do like seeing Odell flourish.

Do you want to stick with Eli, or get a new QB?

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

SN

It's true he's had more help than people give credit for (imo). BUT...per usual with the QB position as much blame as they get for failing they will get love for being great. And he's definitely one of the greatest! The ups and downs of being a QB I guess, haha.

Yeah, quarterbacks definitely tend to get more focus than their supporting teammates (a good offensive line makes a huge difference - imagine if Russell Wilson had a good offensive line. o.o He wouldn't have to scramble every 5 seconds lol)

I will have to agree that Tom Brady will go down as one of the best of all time. I think he's been a smart player during his career, I just don't like the guy and the team. xP It could just be because of some of the slimy things they've done (as an organization - not calling out any specific people), but...maybe they're just the only team that's been caught? xp
SN

Super Spirit

Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

SN

Yeah, quarterbacks definitely tend to get more focus than their supporting teammates (a good offensive line makes a huge difference - imagine if Russell Wilson had a good offensive line. o.o He wouldn't have to scramble every 5 seconds lol)

I will have to agree that Tom Brady will go down as one of the best of all time. I think he's been a smart player during his career, I just don't like the guy and the team. xP It could just be because of some of the slimy things they've done (as an organization - not calling out any specific people), but...maybe they're just the only team that's been caught? xp
SN

Yeah, Russell does so well considering the line struggles!

It's amazing how Tom takes such good care of himself off the field which has been able to help prolong his career. 3nodding
...(and a pretty decent o-line throughout the years lol)

As far as the organization, yeah they've done some shady stuff in the past. lol Although not the worst things ever, I wouldn't put an asterisk next to their Super Bowls because of them, haha. Even Aaron Rodgers defended them during the "deflate-gate" situation at least.
Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes

emotion_donotwant
SN

SN

SN

Funniest part about your last line is that, factually, it is wrong.

Denver pretty much sets the bar on cheating.

The Pats, even on alleged 'cheating' that science itself proved was impossible by the standards the NFL claimed, are far from the worst. But reality is, when you are the winningest team, you are the target.
The Falcons were fined for pumping in false noise, and the media didn't even blink.

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
Sight Ninja
Eyes
Sight Ninja
Eyes

SN

SN

Funniest part about your last line is that, factually, it is wrong.

Denver pretty much sets the bar on cheating.

The Pats, even on alleged 'cheating' that science itself proved was impossible by the standards the NFL claimed, are far from the worst. But reality is, when you are the winningest team, you are the target.
The Falcons were fined for pumping in false noise, and the media didn't even blink.

I like the idea of that website, but after looking, it's pretty biased... sweatdrop
SN

Dangerous Hunter

11,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Wall Street 200
Eyes
Robo DeadPool80

Even though the Giants are rivals, I do like seeing Odell flourish.

Do you want to stick with Eli, or get a new QB?
i still think Eli does have a few more seasons in him but i do know we need to start looking towards the future but i hope its not this years draft and we draft Barkley

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff