Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Iowa

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Geeze, The Big 10 has gotten so bad that Northwestern and Minnesota are the best teams in the conference.

Something is very wrong here....

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Spirit of the Westside

Geeze, The Big 10 has gotten so bad that Northwestern and Minnesota are the best teams in the conference.

Nah. The best team either one has played is Syracuse. They'll make bowls, but won't last once conference play starts.
Procurements
Spirit of the Westside

Nah. The best team either one has played is Syracuse. They'll make bowls, but won't last once conference play starts.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/sep/28/university-of-tennessee-closes-fraternity-over/

Quote:
Broughton arrived at the UT Medical Center emergency room the morning of Sept. 22 unconscious with a red, swollen rectum and a blood-alcohol level of nearly .45, more than five times the legal limit.

A fellow Pike member told police they'd been butt-chugging from a box of cheap red Franzia wine, according to police records. The term refers to using an alcohol enema to get drunk faster.

Let's all take a moment to laugh at Vols fans.
Procurements
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/sep/28/university-of-tennessee-closes-fraternity-over/

Quote:
Broughton arrived at the UT Medical Center emergency room the morning of Sept. 22 unconscious with a red, swollen rectum and a blood-alcohol level of nearly .45, more than five times the legal limit.

A fellow Pike member told police they'd been butt-chugging from a box of cheap red Franzia wine, according to police records. The term refers to using an alcohol enema to get drunk faster.

Let's all take a moment to laugh at Vols fans.

Oh my god.

Better him than me!

******** You Penn State. Seriously. ******** YOU.

I hope your shitty a** program NEVER recovers.

Your football program, students and alum deserve to rot in hell along with Joe the Boy ******** Paterno. -

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Spirit of the Westside

Your football program, students and alum deserve to rot in hell along with Joe the Boy ******** Paterno. -

I'm gonna be honest, I did not see that coming. Look at it this way. At least you're not like us Nebraska fans, realizing that our team's about to have a worse record than Duke.

Oh, and the first team to reach bowl eligibility is a MAC team. What are the odds?
Spirit of the Westside

Pahahaha! We'll keep your complaint in mind as we celebrate our victory. ;P

In full seriousness, though. I would talk to you about the game, but I couldn't see it today. Had to keep track of it on my phone. Must have been interesting though!

Time-traveling Senshi

Spirit of the Westside

It's more like you can't take Penn State and Ohio State into consideration for anything post season at all. No matter what their record those two teams can't play in the championship and they can't go to a bowl game. When you look at things right now as it stands, if the Big Ten Championship were to be held tomorrow It would be Nebraska and Wisconsin. If this year's Big Ten Champ comes out of the Leaders division and both Ohio State and Penn State continue to have better records than Wisconsin it's going to be seen as a tainted win because it wouldn't really be a true championship because the two best teams in the conference wouldn't be going against each other.

I have familial loyalties to three Big Ten teams and right now the one I have the greatest tie to is sucking badly. So, I'm kind of pulling a bit for Northwestern to do something but I wouldn't mind Iowa pulling out a surprise (my brother did undergrad at Iowa and post grad work at Northwestern). Then again, I could just jump ship from the Big Ten for the rest of the season since Illinois is bombing this year and put all my loyalties into Notre Dame (my oldest sister graduated from there) because they're undefeated so far on the season, even if they're a week behind because they took a week off during the Ryder Cup. I'm going to have to wear my ND zip up more often if the Irish are going to win like they did tonight at 41 to 3 over Miami. They just have to win against Stanford and the Irish will be bowl eligible.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Welp, more s**t defense, and more wounded ducks from our QB. What an ugly loss.

Hopefully this new AD gets things to change.

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
i haaaaaaaaaaate Oregon

Disaster Femme's Husband

I lOOOOOOOOOve Oregon.

WTD.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Louisiana Tech is ranked #23.

While I'm happy, I think that's enough proof to call this the craziest season in NCAAF that people have seen in a while.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Zack Greinke
Louisiana Tech is ranked #23.

While I'm happy, I think that's enough proof to call this the craziest season in NCAAF that people have seen in a while.

Part of me is excited, but part of me just gets sick to my stomach to see all of these teams like Rutgers, La Tech, and Iowa State become ranked while we're stuck in the cellar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff