Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Its sad what happened to the University of Illinois. I guess its safe to say that its a DEAD Football Program now.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-bill-cubit-fired-illinois-football-coach-20160305-story.html

Even with them hiring Lovie Smith?

Like I said. Its a DEAD football program. Lovie and U of I dont have the resources the other Big 10 schools have. U of I barely has enough money to keep their doors open. Heck Most Illinois universities will be closed by the start of the fall semester.

If he can mine Chicago for talent and bring in players from Missouri, he'll be alright. Lovie's a very good coach.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Its sad what happened to the University of Illinois. I guess its safe to say that its a DEAD Football Program now.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-bill-cubit-fired-illinois-football-coach-20160305-story.html

Like I said. Its a DEAD football program. Lovie and U of I dont have the resources the other Big 10 schools have. U of I barely has enough money to keep their doors open. Heck Most Illinois universities will be closed by the start of the fall semester.

If he can mine Chicago for talent and bring in players from Missouri, he'll be alright. Lovie's a very good coach.

Problem is most recruits from the Chicago area that are not scooped up by ND, and the bigger Big 10 *Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State etc. * Schools they usually wind up in Division II or III.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles

Problem is most recruits from the Chicago area that are not scooped up by ND, and the bigger Big 10 *Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State etc. * Schools they usually wind up in Division II or III.

You don't think that the guy that sent the Bears to the Super Bowl would do well in Chicago?

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles

You don't think that the guy that sent the Bears to the Super Bowl would do well in Chicago?

Nope, because we seen his Dog and Pony show for 8 years. With that defense he should have not only Won that Super Bowl but been in the playoffs more often. He is at best, Average. Average is unacceptable in Chicago when it comes to the Bears.

but then again no matter what U of I does, Chicago will always be a Notre Dame town because the Chicago Media Shoves them down our throats.

Heck Northwestern could be Ranked #1 and win the National Title 5 times in a row and no one would give a s**t.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles

Nope, because we seen his Dog and Pony show for 8 years. With that defense he should have not only Won that Super Bowl but been in the playoffs more often. He is at best, Average. Average is unacceptable in Chicago when it comes to the Bears.

but then again no matter what U of I does, Chicago will always be a Notre Dame town because the Chicago Media Shoves them down our throats.

Heck Northwestern could be Ranked #1 and win the National Title 5 times in a row and no one would give a s**t.

So he's not as popular up there as I thought he would be, then. Hmm.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles
Procurements
SailorGreenSparkles

So he's not as popular up there as I thought he would be, then. Hmm.

Oh Yea, if anything he is quite hated.
RIP brackets

RIP everyone's money

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Agent Fox William Mulder
RIP brackets

RIP everyone's money

Not me, but thats because I dont bother with Tournament Brackets.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If anybody cares... the Final Four is set for Saturday Night in Houston...

Syracuse
Oklahoma
Villanova
North Carolina
SailorGreenSparkles

Syracuse
Oklahoma
Villanova
North Carolina

I just like how people think that Syracuse making it to the Final Four means they should have been in the tournament. News flash, that's not how it works. That just means they won games they shouldn't have had a chance to play in.
It's now down to the championship game for NCAA Men's Basketball. Villanova against North Carolina! I'm going for Villanova. smile
Agent Fox William Mulder
SailorGreenSparkles

Syracuse
Oklahoma
Villanova
North Carolina

I just like how people think that Syracuse making it to the Final Four means they should have been in the tournament. News flash, that's not how it works. That just means they won games they shouldn't have had a chance to play in.

Villanova just shut down Buddy Hield and dominated the game. It was a massacre.
Yeah, I expected that game to be close.

And to think some people were stupid enough to think Buddy Hield is a better prospect than Ben Simmons because he got on the big stage. Honestly, I'd rather not make the big stage and have the chance to prove I'm great instead of make the big stage and get held to 9 points when I'm supposedly the best scorer in basketball, or at least best shooter (Brandon Ingram is the best pure scorer in my opinion).
That was one of the best NCAA Championship games I've seen. I love games where the last team to touch the ball wins. I picked UNC but knew it could go either way. Great game from Nova.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Good Riddance to NCAA Basketball.

See you all in August for College Football. Probably another Alabama National Title.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff