Welcome to Gaia! ::

MagicLegs
Malacoda Adanza
Ok, if that was a penalty why wasn't the Florida guy flagged for the same thing, eh? These refs were giving them the game. Now seriously, shut up.

wahmbulance

wow, man. alabama had a great year. florida is just a really tough team to beat. have some class, stop blaming referees, and stop hating on your own quarterback. he's one of the main reasons alabama was even in the SEC title game. cheese_whine
I don't have class when a team gets the game given to them. Ask anyone who was in this thread in 07 when the Bama-LSU game took place. Those replay officials ******** us up. I can not stand it when horrible calls ruin an otherwise good game. Sure they missed a late hit and a holding on Davis for us, but they missed several on Florida. A couple that led to key plays for them. They played a good game but I don't think it's right for refs to determine the outcome. And no, he didn't. We got there by running the ball and defense. He had barely over 1,000 yards.
][shrouded angel][
How 'bout
Heheheh.
Go Gators.

='D

Them Gators?
Congrats, good luck in the title game.
Malacoda Adanza
][shrouded angel][
How 'bout
Heheheh.
Go Gators.

='D

Them Gators?
How 'bout
Heeeeey.
No editing my post.
You're jus' lucky Harvin was hurt.
D<

Them Gators?
And for the record, magic. I've hated John Parker since he's been starting for Alabama. He's nothing compared to Brodie Croyle. If Croyle would've had the weapons JP had he'd have dominated and we'd probably be heading to a National Title game. John Parker makes way too many big plays for the other team. I can't stand him as a player and have been waiting for him to graduate since his very first interception. McElroy, his backup, is in my opinion a far better quarterback and would do much better in the starting role. Hell, even Star Jackson might work better than Jp.
][shrouded angel][
Malacoda Adanza
][shrouded angel][
How 'bout
Heheheh.
Go Gators.
='D

Them Gators?
How 'bout
Heeeeey.
No editing my post.
D<

Them Gators?
Don't be obnoxious. You florida fans are almost as bad as lsu fans when it comes to being obnoxious, and yes I did, because we did in fact handle y'all just as predicted. Lost by 11 points, pretty close to the 10 point spread.
IcarusDream
lol of the day: The number of posts by Arkansas and Texas Tech fans whining about various things compared to the number of posts by Texas fans.
well, talk to your coach and get him off the air...HE is the one making everybody else upset. I have MUCH more respect for the coaches in the state of Oklahoma than the one who 'represents' the state of Texas.

I am so sick of Big 12 football.

Thanks to Alabama, Florida wins the SEC Championship and creates a nightmare situation for the BCS standings.

Looks like Alabama will probably meet Utah in the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.

Penn State and USC will meet up in the Rose Bowl. Look forward to seeing that one...
Chardata the Fire Mage
IcarusDream
lol of the day: The number of posts by Arkansas and Texas Tech fans whining about various things compared to the number of posts by Texas fans.
well, talk to your coach and get him off the air...HE is the one making everybody else upset.

Just think.. it could be worse...

You could be a Big 10, Big East, ACC, WAC or MAC fan.
Malacoda Adanza
][shrouded angel][
Malacoda Adanza
][shrouded angel][
How 'bout
Heheheh.
Go Gators.
='D

Them Gators?
How 'bout
Heeeeey.
No editing my post.
D<

Them Gators?
Don't be obnoxious. You florida fans are almost as bad as lsu fans when it comes to being obnoxious, and yes I did, because we did in fact handle y'all just as predicted. Lost by 11 points, pretty close to the 10 point spread.
yes honey, it sucks...it doesn't mean you have to be rude yourself. Trust me, thats why I left for a week because I didn't want to be rude or upset towards anybody here.

Refs suck. I know. Tech has lost games because of refs. Leach got a fine because he said something to the press. It sucks. Unfortunately, its how it goes.
Dannimon
Chardata the Fire Mage
IcarusDream
well, talk to your coach and get him off the air...HE is the one making everybody else upset.

Just think.. it could be worse...

You could be a Big 10, Big East, ACC, WAC or MAC fan.
nope, but I am also a USA fan. Rice.
Chardata the Fire Mage
Malacoda Adanza
][shrouded angel][
Malacoda Adanza
][shrouded angel][
How 'bout
Heheheh.
Go Gators.
='D

Them Gators?
How 'bout
Heeeeey.
No editing my post.
D<

Them Gators?
yes honey, it sucks...it doesn't mean you have to be rude yourself. Trust me, thats why I left for a week because I didn't want to be rude or upset towards anybody here.
Refs suck. I know. Tech has lost games because of refs. Leach got a fine because he said something to the press. It sucks. Unfortunately, its how it goes.
I'm almost always rude. No change here.

O.G. Gaian

Well now we know the Bama was a fraud.

Is Boise St going to play Cinci or VTech?
l Proto X l
Yea, cause going 12-0 in the regular season is a fraud. I'm sorry but what bowl's your team going to? Mine's going to the Sugar.

O.G. Gaian

Malacoda Adanza
l Proto X l
Yea, cause going 12-0 in the regular season is a fraud. I'm sorry but what bowl's your team going to? Mine's going to the Sugar.

Still a fraud. I'm sorry but you couldn't close it the last game.

It's just like that Pats. You didn't finish the job therefore why should anyone care.

Just because your team was number 1 doesn't you are anymore.

Maybe Texas Tech will get a chance instead of Bama.
l Proto X l
Malacoda Adanza
l Proto X l

Still a fraud. I'm sorry but you couldn't close it the last game.
It's just like that Pats. You didn't finish the job therefore why should anyone care.
Just because your team was number 1 doesn't you are anymore.
Maybe Texas Tech will get a chance instead of Bama.
I'm not saying we are. We're not a fraud, we're just like any other team that loses for the first time. Don't try to discount what they did all year. It's quite honorable to lose what was called the Super Bowl of college football, sure it would've been better to win it. But you can't call them a fraud for losing to a good team in the biggest game of the year. The last BCS unbeaten finally went down, like the 300 Spartans who fought off the Persians it eventually had to come to an end. It doesn't mean they were a fraud, they just finally did what every other BCS team has done this year.

Texas Tech get a chance at what? We're going to the Sugar, my friend, that's pretty much set in stone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff