Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
super_freddie10
its all about TEXAS go vince young!!!
go away, please
xd
why? is someone not a vince young fan? who couldn't?
artemisgrl
why? is someone not a vince young fan? who couldn't?
I by far am no where near a Vince Young fan. He is only one of the many great quarterbacks that College Football has produced. If any fan I am of great quarterbacks, it would be Auburn's own Heisman Trophy winner Pat Sullivan.

Vince Young reminds me a lot of Michael Vick in the way he plays. And we all know how Michael Vick is doing in Atlanta... >.< especially me since I follow my hometown NFL team.
The 12th year is good.
destroyer246
The 12th year is good.
O.o eh?
Hey everyone, whats up. I think that the 12 games a season is probably a good thing.
i would like to say that I am not a Vince Young fan because i am not a UT fan! End of discussion. GO TEXAS TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Dragon: what have you and your roommates been smoking? Seriously! You are completely insane...that means more marching rehursals and more games and a crazier season next year....i'll be bitching to you all semester long...watch me!
xd uh oh, lookie what you did Dragon! Char on the war path! rofl
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
i would like to say that I am not a Vince Young fan because i am not a UT fan! End of discussion. GO TEXAS TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Dragon: what have you and your roommates been smoking? Seriously! You are completely insane...that means more marching rehursals and more games and a crazier season next year....i'll be bitching to you all semester long...watch me!
Hey, i like marching season, and you already b***h at me all semester long... wink At least we will have the possability to go on more away games.
TigerHistalmos
No worries, i can handle Char, even when she is out to destroy the wrold.
DragonChampion05
TigerHistalmos
Im glad you can... ^^ Char too much for Tiger... 3nodding
DragonChampion05
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage

Hey, i like marching season, and you already b***h at me all semester long... wink At least we will have the possability to go on more away games.
grrr...it won't be pretty if i do the duel major. Derek says i'm insane...i kinda agree...
TigerHistalmos
DragonChampion05
TigerHistalmos
i'm too much for many people!
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
DragonChampion05
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage

grrr...it won't be pretty if i do the duel major. Derek says i'm insane...i kinda agree...
I already told you that your head would explode if you did the dule major
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
TigerHistalmos
DragonChampion05
TigerHistalmos
i'm too much for many people!
Yeah you are definitely too much for some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff