Welcome to Gaia! ::

well the irish Men's bb team is sucking compleatly ..2-8 in the big east..one of the best fast paced basketball confrences im dissapointed in the Irish once again. Then again i cant wait for football season to start. I hear the Irish outside in the morning in Ivy feild practicing already so far.. Its gonna be one hell of a season next year.. But i do feel that there should be more games just like in pro..
Auburn dont start spring practice til the end of the month... and nice siggy Jester! surprised
i don't know when our season starts up again...who really knows?
gonk I just learned that the NFL Draft isnt until April 29-30! Long time before we see our college seniors and early leaves go to the NFL. Oh well, there is always March 18th. twisted
TigerHistalmos
gonk I just learned that the NFL Draft isnt until April 29-30! Long time before we see our college seniors and early leaves go to the NFL. Oh well, there is always March 18th. twisted
I have this weird feeling that stoval might go to the bears...and fasano will go to the giants..thats just my gut guessing tho
Sword of the Jester
TigerHistalmos
I have this weird feeling that stoval might go to the bears...and fasano will go to the giants..thats just my gut guessing tho

bears need some offense
hockeyplaya14
Sword of the Jester
TigerHistalmos

bears need some offense
well i mean they showed life that last game..i didnt know it was possible for the bears to get over 19 points
mean_girl_4_life
hey
Greetings
Hmm... Heres an interesting question. When the new NCAA game comes out sometime during the summer, does it get everyone revved up for the season and kinda quell that football void?
TigerHistalmos
Hmm... Heres an interesting question. When the new NCAA game comes out sometime during the summer, does it get everyone revved up for the season and kinda quell that football void?
no, it makes me lothe the season even more. I love football but i hate what it entitles with my time
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
TigerHistalmos
no, it makes me lothe the season even more. I love football but i hate what it entitles with my time
Im just happy I have something to do during the summer... xd

On a side note, NFL Combine is next week. Anyone going to pay attention to it?
TigerHistalmos
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
TigerHistalmos

me-nods- and yes i cant wait till Ncaa07 comes out..time to win 6 nationalchamps in a row..right now i have 7 on 05 and my current winning streak is 32...I want to break oklahoma's..41Also my coach is Lou Holtz and so far me and him are 55-2 with in 5-7 years-nods-..go irish
Sword of the Jester
TigerHistalmos
Chardata_the_Fire_Mage
TigerHistalmos

me-nods- and yes i cant wait till Ncaa07 comes out..time to win 6 nationalchamps in a row..right now i have 7 on 05 and my current winning streak is 32...I want to break oklahoma's..41Also my coach is Lou Holtz and so far me and him are 55-2 with in 5-7 years-nods-..go irish

lol nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces