Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Pulse Yami
Kiahpup
How is it that a level 15 Sakura Pegacorn Fluff can take down a level 50 Stagony? Somebody please explain this to me. emotion_donotwant Also, I'm about ready to stop grinding for Wealthy Nyaruma. Especially since I've yet to see any proof that it's obtainable in the game, and the addition of the new Pegacorn and Ember seemed to lower its encounter rate even further. emo

Sycamorte 2.0 and Sycamorte Jr. 2.0. biggrin

Ugh, that sounds about right. I'd rather go fight Sycamorte at level 15 than get pummeled by a pink fluffy cloud if it's not even going to drop anything decent. crying

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Kiahpup
How is it that a level 15 Sakura Pegacorn Fluff can take down a level 50 Stagony? Somebody please explain this to me. emotion_donotwant Also, I'm about ready to stop grinding for Wealthy Nyaruma. Especially since I've yet to see any proof that it's obtainable in the game, and the addition of the new Pegacorn and Ember seemed to lower its encounter rate even further. emo

bluealaris said the Wealthy Nyaruma are actually ultra rares in the game. So they do drop....but it's very limited how often. neutral

Nine-tailed Spirit

The damn sycamorte just got healing abilities which makes it even less likely for me to get a stagony, I've been killing wealthy nyarumas for days now with only a luminous kitsune to show for it, the freaking ember fox doesn't even drop eggs, and gaia keeps releasing rig kins that I will never have a chance of getting! I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it to try anymore.

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Catalyste
Kiahpup

bluealaris said the Wealthy Nyaruma are actually ultra rares in the game. So they do drop....but it's very limited how often. neutral

I know that's what they said, but I just find it kind of strange that I haven't heard of anybody getting it as a drop yet, you know? It's possible that someone did and they just didn't say anything, but I feel like we should have heard something by now. emo

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Kiahpup
Catalyste
Kiahpup

I know that's what they said, but I just find it kind of strange that I haven't heard of anybody getting it as a drop yet, you know? It's possible that someone did and they just didn't say anything, but I feel like we should have heard something by now. emo

I honestly think it's going to take a while before anyone runs into an ultra rare drop like that. Probably 2 to 4 weeks maybe...and that's with constant grinding involved. Unlike Nyaruma or Stagony drops, ultra rares will test even the luckiest of Gaian's patience. neutral

Mysterious Prophet

Catalyste
Kiahpup
Catalyste
Kiahpup

I honestly think it's going to take a while before anyone runs into an ultra rare drop like that. Probably 2 to 4 weeks maybe...and that's with constant grinding involved. Unlike Nyaruma or Stagony drops, ultra rares will test even the luckiest of Gaian's patience. neutral

Lets just hope the Summer stage will stay after September 3rd. If so, they'll probably swap out most of the current Kin there with older ones, or just replace the area altogether.

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Catalyste

Are the eggs supposed to stick around, though? I keep hearing people say that after the event the animated will no longer have egg drops, so I thought we only had four more days to try for it. : O I would certainly be less worried if I knew that there would still be a chance later.

Desirable Master

18,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Hnnnnnn kitsune why are you so weak against those dolls. That sleep thing.. Dx

Retro Punk

This is me when : i get defeated by a kin way below my Level because they had to go ahead and use sleep .... OR when im about to win and my attack misses....

User Image

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU
ALL THIS KILLING AND STILL NO WEALTHY

Lazy Werewolf

Truth be told this game has done wonders for my anxiety disorder. It's so menial and repetitive it's kinda soothing.

That said, some tips for the grinders who want something to keep busy and not go crazy from tedium.

- Audiobooks. Audiobooks are a blessing for grinding. You can find quite a few on Youtube for free but a trial with Audible is also pretty good. I've been listening to a memoir by one of the first American female reporter who went undercover in a women's asylum in the early 20th century to investigate the treatment of inmates. (It's called Ten Days in a Madhouse if you're interested. Really good book.)

- Hulu, Netflix, Youtube, wherever you find your TV shows. Marathon a season. Or two. Or three. Or all of them. (Criminal Minds from beginning to end whoo!)

- Find a Podcast on iTunes for whatever you're into. Cooking, movies, video games, a soothing voice reading really screwed up forums on the internet.

- Take a break. Not much else to add.

And that's been Shibaken's guide to keeping sane!

Retro Punk

Shibaken
Truth be told this game has done wonders for my anxiety disorder. It's so menial and repetitive it's kinda soothing.

That said, some tips for the grinders who want something to keep busy and not go crazy from tedium.

- Audiobooks. Audiobooks are a blessing for grinding. You can find quite a few on Youtube for free but a trial with Audible is also pretty good. I've been listening to a memoir by one of the first American female reporter who went undercover in a women's asylum in the early 20th century to investigate the treatment of inmates. (It's called Ten Days in a Madhouse if you're interested. Really good book.)

- Hulu, Netflix, Youtube, wherever you find your TV shows. Marathon a season. Or two. Or three. Or all of them. (Criminal Minds from beginning to end whoo!)

- Find a Podcast on iTunes for whatever you're into. Cooking, movies, video games, a soothing voice reading really screwed up forums on the internet.

- Take a break. Not much else to add.

And that's been Shibaken's guide to keeping sane!

Awesome avatar !

Slumbering Tengu

*shakes our shitty internet provider*

AAAAAAAAAUGH EVERY TIME I START TO GRIND YOU GO OUT

HERE'S #4 IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES
I HATE I HATE classified_fu

Manly Essence

53,025 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
iTrickster Loki

Nearing 200 kills for Nyaruma... 100 for Somber. I am growing weak.

Get in my collection. emotion_donotwant

I can see how weak you are.... why you're positively see-through! xd

Golden Shapeshifter

NazraTheInsane
I would feel better about losing matches if they weren't caused by my kin missing their attacks two or three times in a row. emotion_donotwant

My god, I hear you there. Having a kin half my level taking me down is the ultimate insult. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff